加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

感动一生的电影 狮子王 中英文台词2

(2011-12-28 23:15:20)
标签:

杂谈

Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy... 木法沙的死亡是个可怕的悲剧

but to lose Simba,who had barely begun to live... 但失去辛巴,他才刚出世不久

for me,it is a deep,personal loss. 对我来说 这是一个极大的个人损失

So,it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne. 我在极悲恸的心情下登上王位

Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy... 但是我们 必须振作起来忘掉悲痛

we shall rise to greet the dawning of a new era... 共同迎接一个崭新时代的来临

in which lion and hyena come together... in a great and glorious future.

我们狮子将跟土狼 一起走向光明伟大的未来

Get out! Get out! Get out of here! 走开…走开

I love this! Bowling for buzzards. 快走开 我喜欢赶走秃鹰

Gets 'em every time. 每次都成功

Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look. 丁满,你最好过来看看

I think it's still alive. 我看他好像还活着

All righty,what have we got here? 哎哟!这什么东西呀?

Jeez,it's a lion! 天啊!是只狮子

Run,Pumbaa,move it! 彭彭,快跑

Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion. 丁满,他只是只小狮子

Look at him. He's so cute and all alone. 你看他那么可爱而且是一个人

- Can we keep him? 我们能留下他吗?

- Pumbaa,are you nuts? 彭彭,你疯了吗?

You're talking about a lion. 躺在这儿的是只狮子

Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little. 狮子就是专门吃我们的,但是他还那么小 ,

- He's going to get bigger.他以后会长大的

Maybe he'll be on our side. 也许他会变得跟我们一国

Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. 这是我听过最蠢的话了

Maybe he'll...或许他会…

Hey,I got it. 咦…我有点子了

What if he's on our side? 如果他跟我们一国

You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea. 有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的

So,we're keeping him? 那我们就留下他罗

Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit? 当然,我们之中谁最聪明?

My point exactly. 当然是我

Jeez,I'm fried. 哎哟!天啊!我热死了

Let's get out of here and find some shade. 我们快离开这儿 找个阴凉的地方

- You OK,kid? - I guess so. 你还好吧?孩子, 我想是吧

- You nearly died. 你差点就死了

- I saved you. 我救了你

Well,Pumbaa helped... a little. 彭彭也帮了…一点点忙

Thanks for your help. 谢谢你们帮忙

- Hey,where you going? 你要去哪里?

- Nowhere. 不知道

Gee,he looks blue. 他看起来很蓝

I'd say brownish gold. 我倒觉得是金黄色

No,no,no. I mean he's depressed. 不,我是说…他很沮丧

Kid,what's eating you? 孩子,什么吃你?

Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain. 没有,他是食物链的最高层

The food chain. 食物链!

So,where you from? 那你从哪儿来的?

Who cares? I can't go back. 谁在乎?我又不能回去

Ah,you're an outcast. 你无家可归

- That's great. So are we. 好极了!我们也是

- What'd you do,kid? 你做了什么事?

Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it. 很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你们说

Good. We don't want to hear about it. 很好,我们也不想听

Come on,Timon. Anything we can do? 拜托,丁满 我们能帮忙吗?

Not unless you can change the past. 除非你们能够改变历史

You know,Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says... 你知道吗?孩子,你要知道在这个时候 我这位伙伴丁满会说

you got to put your behind in your past. 你必须把身后放在过去中

- No,no,no. 不…

- I mean... 我是说

Lie down before you hurt yourself. 在受伤前趴下

It's,you got to put your past behind you. 是…你必须把过去抛到脑后

Look,kid,bad things happen... 孩子 你常会碰到一些倒霉的事

and you can't do anything about it,right? 而你却拿它没办法,对吧?

- Right. - Wrong! 对 错

When the world turns its back on you... 当这个世界遗弃你的时候

you turn your back on the world. 你就去遗弃这个世界

Well,that's not what I was taught. 我以前学的不是这样

Then maybe you need a new lesson. 那么你或许应该学点新知识

Repeat after me. 跟着我一起念

- Hakuna matata. - What? HAKUNAMATATA  哈库拉 玛塔塔。什么?

Hakuna matata      哈库拉 玛塔塔

It means "no worries." 就是 “别担心”

Hakuna matata      哈库拉 玛塔塔

What a wonderful phrase 多么美妙的词

Hakuna matata        哈库拉 玛塔塔

Ain't no passing craze 就是转瞬即逝的疯狂

It means no worries 就是别担心

For the rest of your days 为你以后的日子

It's our problem free 他是我们解决问题的哲学

Philosophy 听天由命

Hakuna matata    哈库拉 玛塔塔

Hakuna matata?    哈库拉 玛塔塔  

- Yeah. It's our motto. - What's a motto? 对,是我们的座右铭 ,什么是座右铭?

Nothing. What's a motto with you? 什么也不是,座右铭对你来说是什么?

You know,kid, 孩子你要知道

these two words will solve all your problems. 这两个字能够解决你所有的问题

That's right. Take Pumbaa,for example. Why... 对了!拿彭彭举例来说

When he was a young warthog 当他是只小山猪

When I was a young warthog 当我是只小山猪

- Very nice. 很好

- Thanks. 谢啦

He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal 他发现他的味道缺乏魅力

He could clear the savanna after every meal 每次饭后他可以扫清大草原

I'm a sensitive soul 我很敏感

Though I seem thick skinned 虽然我看起来皮很厚

And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind 朋友从不站在我的下风令我受伤

- And,oh,the shame 真丢脸

- He was ashamed 太丢脸罗

- Thought of changing my name 我想过改名字

- Oh,what's in a name? 关名字什么事?

- And I got downhearted 抬不起头

- How did you feel? 你感受如何?

Every time that l... 每次我…

Hey,Pumbaa,not in front of the kids. 彭彭,不要在小孩面前讲…

Oh,sorry. 对不起

Hakuna matata  哈库拉 玛塔塔

What a wonderful phrase 真是很有意思

Hakuna matata     哈库拉 玛塔塔  

Ain't no passing craze就是转瞬即逝的疯狂

It means no worries就是别担心

For the rest of your days 为你以后的日子

Yeah,sing it,kid. 好!唱下去,孩子

It's our problem free Philosophy 它是我们解决问题的哲学

Hakuna matata       哈库拉 玛塔塔 

Welcome to our humble home. 欢迎来到寒舍

- You live here? 你们住在这里呀?

- We live wherever we want. 我们想住哪儿就住哪儿

Yep. Home is where your rump rests. 对!家就是休息的地方

It's beautiful. 好漂亮

I'm starved. 好饿

I'm so hungry I could eat a whole zebra. 我肚子饿得可以 吃下一匹斑马了

Ah,we're fresh out of zebra. 我们这里没有新鲜斑马肉

- Any antelope? 那有羚羊吗?

- Nuh-uh. 没有

- Hippo? 河马呢?

- Nope. 也没

Listen,kid, 对了!孩子

if you live with us,you have to eat like us. 如果你跟我们住 就得跟我们吃的一样

This looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub. 这里像是可以弄到 食物的好地方

Ew,what's that? 那是什么?

A grub. What's it look like? 食物,看起来如何?

Ew,gross. 哦…油腻腻的

Mmm. Tastes like chicken. 吃起来像鸡肉

Slimy,yet satisfying. 粘粘的,但是还不错

These are rare delicacies. 这真是少有的美味

Piquant,with a very pleasant crunch. 开胃,咬起来脆脆的,

You'll learn to love them. 你会喜欢的啦

I'm telling you,kid,this is the great life... 告诉你,孩子这种生活最棒了

no rules,no responsibilities. 没有约束也没有责任

Ooh,the little cream-filled kind. 充满了乳脂

And best of all,no worries. 而且最棒的是…没有忧虑

Well,kid? 来一点吧,孩子?

Oh,well. Hakuna matata.   哈库拉 玛塔塔 

Slimy,yet satisfying. 粘粘的,但是还不错

That's it. 这就对了

It means no worries 它的意思是无须担心

For the rest of your days 为你以后的日子

It's our problem free Philosophy 它是我们解决问题的哲学

- Hakuna matata  哈库拉 玛塔塔

- Hakuna matata 哈库拉 玛塔塔

Nobody knows The trouble I've seen 有谁知道我心中烦恼

Nobody knows My sorrow 没人知道我痛苦

Oh,Zazu,do lighten up. 沙祖,放轻松点

Sing something with a little bounce in it. 唱一首有点活力的曲子吧

It's a small world after all 世界真是很小

No,no! Anything but that. 不…除了那首什么都可以

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts,deedle dee dee 我有一堆可爱的椰子

There they are a-standing in a row 他们排成一列

Big ones,small ones,some as big as your head 大的小的,有的和你的头一样大

Oh,I would never have had to do this with Mufasa. 以前木法沙都不会叫我这么做

- What? What did you say? 什么?你刚才说什么?

- Oh,nothing. 没什么…

You know the law. 你知道规矩的

Never ever mention that name in my presence. 在我面前绝对不准提那个名字

I am the king! 因为我是国王

Yes,sire, you are the king.是的,陛下 ,你是国王

I only mentioned it to illustrate the differences in your royal managerial approaches. 我会提起他,只是在比较你们在经营管理方面的差异之处

- Hey,boss. 老大

- Oh,what is it this time? 什么时间了?

We got a bone to pick with you. 我们有一件事要跟你抱怨一下

I'll handle this. 让我来说吧

Scar, 刀疤

there's no food,no water. 已经没有食物也没有水了

Yeah. 对呀

It's dinnertime,and we ain't got no stinking entrees. 晚餐时间到了 我们连主菜都没有

It's the lioness's job to do the hunting. 狩猎是由狮子来负责

- Yeah,but they won't go hunt. 他们不肯去呀

- Oh,eat Zazu. 那吃沙祖吧

Oh,you wouldn't want me. 你们不会爱吃的

I'd be so tough and gamy and...我的肉又硬、味道又骚 而且…

Oh,Zazu,don't be ridiculous. 沙祖,不用说笑了

All you need is a little dung. 你只需要加点调味料

I thought things were bad under Mufasa. 我以前以为木法沙时代的日子实在不好过

- What did you say? 你刚说什么?

- I said Muf...I said...? Que pasa? 我说木…我说你好吗(西班牙语)

Good. Now get out. 很好,你们给我走吧

- Yeah,but we're still hungry. 可是我们还是很饿

- Out! 滚!

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有