加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

感动一生的电影 狮子王 中英文台词3

(2011-12-28 23:11:40)
标签:

杂谈

- Whoa. Nice one,Simba. 哇!辛巴,好大的嗝

- Thanks. 谢谢

- Man,I'm stuffed. 天啊!我肚子好胀

- Me,too. 我也是呀

I ate like a pig. 我吃得像只猪

Pumbaa,you are a pig. 彭彭,你本来就是猪呀

Oh. Right. 哦,对啊

Timon 丁满

Yeah? 嗯?

Ever wonder what those sparkling dots are up there? 你有没有想过那些发亮的东西是什么?

Pumbaa,I don't wonder, 彭彭,我不用想

I know. 我知道

Oh? What are they? 那是什么?

They're fireflies... fireflies that got stuck up in that big blue-ish black thing. 那些是萤火虫,那些萤火虫被一个大大的又黑又蓝的东西困住了

Oh,gee. 哦…

I always thought they were balls of gas... burning billions of miles away.

我一直以为这是 几千万英里外的沼气球在燃烧

Pumbaa,with you,everything's gas. 彭彭,对你说一切都是沼气

Simba,what do you think? 辛巴,你觉得呢?

Well,I don't know. 我不知道

Oh,come on. Give,give,give,give. Come on. 快说,说…辛巴

- We told you ours. Please? 我们都告诉你了,拜托

- Well... 这个嘛… 怎样?

somebody once told me... 以前有人跟我说过

that the great kings of the past are up there... - watching over us.

过去那些伟大的君王 会在那些星星上看着我们

- Really?

真的?

You mean a bunch of royal dead guys are watching us?

你是指那些 死掉的君王在看着我们

Who told you something like that?

谁这么告诉你的

- Yeah.

是呀,是呀

What mook made that up?

是哪个笨蛋编的?

Yeah,pretty dumb,huh?

是啊,挺傻的对吧

- Aw,you're killing me.

笑死我了

Was it something I said?

我说错了什么?

Simba

辛巴?

He's alive? He's alive!

他还活着?

It is time.

是时候了

In the jungle,the mighty jungle

在这森林中、神奇森林中

The lion sleeps tonight

狮子在睡梦中

In the jungle,the mighty jungle

今夜月色朦胧要赶快行动

The lion sleeps to...

狮子在睡梦中

I can't hear you,buddy.

我听不见,彭彭

Back me up.

替我和音

Pumbaa,Pumbaa!

彭彭?彭彭?

Timom?

丁满?

Pumbaa?

彭彭?

Pumbaa

彭彭

Pumbaa...

彭彭…

Pumbaa Hey,what's going on?

彭彭,出了什么事?

She's going to eat me!

他打算要吃我

Jeez,why do I always have to save your...

老天啊 为什么我每次都得救你

Don't worry,buddy. I'm here for you.

别担心,彭彭 我就在你身边

Everything's going to be OK.

一切都会没事的

Get her! Bite her head!

咬他…咬他的头

Go for the jugular! The jugular!

看我的 咬他大动脉

See,I told you he'd come in handy.

你看吧,我早说过他会有用的

Nala?

娜娜?

Is it really you?

真的是你吗?

Who are you?

你是谁呀?

It's me... Simba.

是我呀!辛巴

Simba?

辛巴?

- How did you...

你怎么了?

- But how did you...

是呀,是呀! 你怎么会…

- Wow! - Where did you come from?

你是从哪里来的?

This is... it's great to see you!

我真的好高兴见到你

- Hey,what's goin' on here?

我见到你才高兴呢! 这到底怎么回事?

- What are you doing here?

你到这儿来干什么?

What do you mean?

你这话什么意思?

What are you doing here?

你怎么会在这里呢?

Hey! What's goin' on here?

这到底怎么回事?

Timon,this is Nala.

丁满,这位是娜娜

She's my best friend.

她是我最要好的朋友

- Friend?

朋友?

- Yeah.

是啊

Hey,Pumbaa,

喂!彭彭

come over here.

快过来

Nala,this is Pumbaa.

娜娜,这位是彭彭

Pumbaa,Nala.

彭彭,她是娜娜

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

很高兴认识你

- The pleasure's all mine. - How do you do?

这是我的荣幸 不客气

Whoa,whoa! Time out! Let me get this straight.

暂停!我先把事情搞清楚

You know her,she knows you.

你认识他 他认识你

But she wants to eat him,

但是她想要吃掉他

and everybody's OK with this?

而大家好像都没什么意见

- Did I miss something?

我说错了什么没有?

- Relax,Timon.

丁满,别激动嘛!

Wait till everyone finds out you've been here all this time.

要是大家知道 你一直都在这里的话

And your mother...

还有你妈妈…

what will she think?

她会怎么想呢?

She doesn't have to know.

她没有必要知道

Nobody has to know.

谁都没必要知道

Well,of course they do. Everyone thinks you're dead.

他们当然要知道 大家以为你死了

They do?

是吗?

Yeah. Scar told us about the stampede.

是啊 刀疤告诉我们动物狂奔

He did?

是吗?

What else did he tell you?

他还跟你们说了什么?

What else matters? You're alive...

那些并不重要 你还活着呀

and that means

而这就表示…

you're the king.

你是国王

King?

国王?

Lady,have you got your lions crossed.

小姐 你有没有搞错对象啊?

King?

国王?

Your majesty,I gravel at your feet.

哎哟!我的国王 我匍匐在你脚前

Stop it.

不要闹了

It's not "gravel," it's "grovel," and don't!

少笨了,别傻了 搞什么?

He's not the king.

他才不是国王呢!

Are you? - No.

你是吗? 不是

- Simba!

辛巴

No,I'm not the king.

不是,我不是国王

Maybe I was gonna be...

或许我以前可能会是国王

but that was a long time ago.

但是…那是很久以前的事了

Let me get this straight.

让我把事情搞清楚

You're the king?

你是国王

And you never told us?

而你从没告诉我们

- Look,I'm still the same guy.

我还是原来的我呀

- But with power.

但更有权势

Could you guys excuse us for a few minutes?

麻烦你们俩位 先回避一下好吗?

Hey,whatever she has to say... she can say in front of us

不管她说什么 都可以在我们面前说

right,Simba?

对不对?辛巴

Maybe you'd better go.

你们还是离开吧

It starts.

开始了吧

You think you know a guy.

我还以为我了解他呢

Timon and Pumbaa...

丁满跟彭彭

you learn to love 'em.

你慢慢会喜欢他们的

What?

怎么了?

What is it?

你怎么了?

It's like you're back from the dead.

这就像你从死里复活一样

You don't know how much this will mean to everyone...

你不知道 这对大家的意义有多大

what it means to me.

还有对我…

Hey,it's OK.

嘿!没事的

I've really missed you.

我真的很想念你

I've missed you,too.

我也想你呀

I tell you,Pumbaa.

彭彭,搞什么?

This stinks.

恶不恶心

Oh,sorry.

对不起

Not you,them!

不是你,是他们

Him,her,alone.

他、她…在一起

What's wrong with that?

那有什么不对?

- I can see what's happening

事实放在眼前

- What?

什么?

- And they don't have a clue

你不必再犹豫

- Who?

谁呀?

They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line

把眼睛闭起都会看出来

Our trio's down to two

他们俩是一对

Oh

Ze sweet caress of twilight

美丽纯洁的爱情

There's magic everywhere

这夜晚多么美

And with all this romantic atmosphere

让浪漫温馨充满每一处

Disaster's in the air

到处散发着爱

Can you feel the love tonight?

这夜晚爱情到来

The peace the evening brings?

充满美丽温馨

The world,for once

所有万物也同样感受到

In perfect harmony

显得如此平静

With all its living things

我想要说声爱你

So many things to tell her

不知该怎么说

But how to make her see

只有在心中告诉亲爱的

The truth about my past

lmpossible,she'd turn away from me

你是我唯一所爱

不要害怕说爱我

He's holding back,he's hiding

我心正在等待

But what,I can't decide

从你的双眼我看出来 你是我唯一所爱

Why won't he be the king I know he is The king I see inside

这夜晚爱情到来

Can you feel the love tonight?

The peace the evening brings?

充满美丽温馨

所有万物也同样感受到

The world,for once

In perfect harmony

显得如此平静

With all its living things

Can you feel the love tonight?

这夜晚爱情到来

充满美丽温馨

You needn't look too far Stealing through

这一刻快闭上眼睛

The night's uncertainties

享受着平静

Love is where they are

从今以后剩我们俩

And if he falls in love tonight It can be assumed

请你不要哭

在我心底你是我朋友

His carefree days With us are history In short,our pal Is doomed

从今直到永远

Isn't this a great place?

你觉得这里怎么样?

It is beautiful,

这里好美哦

but I don't understand something.

但是有一件事我不了解

You've been alive all this time.

你既然一直都还活着

Why didn't you come back to Pride Rock?

你为什么不回去呢?

Well,I just needed to get out on my own,

这…我只是想靠自己站起来

live my own life.

过自己的生活

And I did,and it's great.

我这么做了 真的很棒

We've really needed you at home.

可是那边真的很需要你

No one needs me.

没有人需要我

Yes,we do.

不!我们需要

You're the king.

你是国王

Nala,we've been through this. I'm not the king.

能不能不要再提了 我不是国王

Scar is.

刀疤才是

Simba,he let the hyenas take over the pride lands.

辛巴,他让那些土狼 接管了得意之地

- What?

什么?

- Everything's destroyed.

所有的一切都毁了

There's no food,no water.

没有食物、没有水

Simba,if you don't do something soon... everyone will starve.

辛巴,如果你不想办法 每个人都会挨饿

- I can't go back.

我不能回去

- Why?

为什么?

- You wouldn't understand.

你不了解的

- What wouldn't I understand?

我不了解什么?

No,no,no. It doesn't matter. Hakuna matata.

不…这些都不重要 HAKUNAMATATA

- What?

什么?

- Hakuna matata.

HAKUNAMATATA

It's something I learned out here.

是我在这儿学到的

Look,sometimes bad things happen...

有的时候 会发生一些不好的事情

and there's nothing you can do about it,

辛巴 而你根本就无能为力

so why worry?

所以你干嘛担心呢?

Because it's your responsibility.

你不认为那是你的责任吗?

Well,what about you? You left.

那么你呢?你也离开了

I left to find help,

我是为了要求救

and I found you. Don't you understand?

而我找到了你 你还不明白吗?

You're our only hope.

你是我们唯一的希望

Sorry.

抱歉!

What's happened to you?

你到底是怎么了?

You're not the Simba I remember.

你不再是我记忆中的辛巴了

You're right.

你说的对

I'm not. Now are you satisfied?

我不是 现在你满意了吗?

No,just disappointed.

不!我只是觉得失望

You know,you're starting to sound like my father.

你知道吗? 你说话开始像我爸爸了

Good. At least one of us does.

很好!至少我们有人像他

Nala

娜娜

Listen,you think you can just show up... and tell me how to live my life?

你以为你的出现 就能改变我现在的生活吗?

You don't even know what I've been through.

你根本不知道我经历了什么

I would,if you'd just tell me.

如果你肯告诉我 我愿意…

- Forget it!

算了

- Fine!

She's wrong. I can't go back.

她错了 我不能回去

What would it prove,anyway?

事情都已经发生了

It won't change anything.

回去又能证明什么呢?

You can't change the past.

这又改变不了任何事情

You said you'd always be there for me!

你说你会永远在我身边的

But you're not.

可是你没有

And it's because of me.

都是因为我

It's my fault.

是我的错

It's my fault.

是我的错

Come on,will you cut it out?

拜托你停一下,好吗?

Can't cut it out. It'll grow right back.

他停不下来 他会再回来的

Creepy little monkey.

可恶的小猴子

Will you stop following me?

你能不能不要再跟踪我了

Who are you?

你是谁呀?

The question is,who are you?

问题是…你是谁呀?

I thought I knew.

我以为我知道

Now I'm not so sure.

现在我不确定了

Well,I know who you are. Shh.

我知道你是谁

Come here. It's a secret.

来,这是秘密

Enough already! What is that supposed to mean,anyway?

够了 你说这些到底什么意思?

It means you are a baboon,and I'm not.

这表示你是狒狒 我不是

I think you're a little confused.

我看你是有点老糊涂了

Wrong! I'm not the one who's confused.

错了 老糊涂的人不是我

You don't even know who you are.

你连你是谁都不知道

- Oh,and I suppose you know. - Sure do.

这么说你知道罗

You're Mufasa's boy.

当然 你是木法沙的孩子

bye

拜拜

Hey,wait!

喂!等等…

You knew my father?

你以前认识我爸爸?

Correction...

修正一下

I know your father.

我现在认识他

I hate to tell you this...

我很不想这么说

but he died...

但是他死了

a long time ago.

死了好久了

Nope. Wrong again!

不,又错了

He's alive,and I'll show him to you.

他还活着 我可以带你去看他

You follow old Rafiki. He knows the way.

你跟着拉飞奇 他知道怎么走

Come on!

跟我来,乖

Don't dawdle. Hurry up!

别拖拖拉拉的… 快点啦

Hey,whoa,wait,wait.

等等…

Come on. Come on!

快点,快点

Would you slow down?

慢一点好吗?

Stop!

站住

 

嘘!

Look down there.

往下看

That's not my father.

那不是我爸爸

- That's just my reflection.

那只是我的倒影

- No.

不…

Look harder.

仔细看

You see?

你看

He lives in you.

他活在你心中

Father?

辛巴

Simba,

爸爸

you have forgotten me.

辛巴,你已经忘了我

No. How could I?

不!我怎么忘得了

You have forgotten who you are,and so have forgotten me.

你已经忘了你是谁 也忘了我

Look inside yourself,Simba.

看看你自己的内心

You are more than what you have become.

你比你现在还要聪明

You must take your place in the circle of life.

你一定要回到食物链的位置上

How can I go back?

我怎么能回去呢?

I'm not who I used to be.

我已经不是以前的我了

Remember who you are.

要记住你是谁

You are my son,

你是我儿子

and the one true king.

也是唯一的国王

Remember who you are.

要记住你是谁

No! Please,

不!求求你

don't leave me!

不要离开我

- Remember.

要记住

- Father!Remember.

爸 记住…

Don't leave me.

不要离开我

Remember.

记住…

What was that?

那是什么?嘿嘿…

The weather...

那天气非常的特别

very peculiar,don't you think?

你觉得呢?

Yeah.

是呀

Looks like the winds are changing.

看来风向好像要改变了

Ahh,change is good.

哦…改变是好的

Yeah,but it's not easy.

是呀!但是并不容易

I know what I have to do...

我知道我必须做些什么 但是…

but going back means I'll have to face my past.

回去就表示 我必须面对我的过去

I've been running from it for so long.

我逃避过去已经逃了那么久了

Jeez,

哦!老天啊

what was that for?

你这是干嘛?

It doesn't matter. It's in the past.

那并不重要,过去就别管了

Yeah,but it still hurts.

是呀!但是我还是会心痛

Oh,yes,the past can hurt.

过去是会让人心痛

But the way I see it,you can either run from it...

但是依我看

or learn from it.

你是可以逃避它 或者记取教训

You see? So,what are you going to do?

哈…你学会了 现在怎么办?

First,I'm gonna take your stick.

首先我要拿走你的拐杖

No,no,no,no! Not the stick!

不…你别拿我拐杖

Hey! Where are you going?

你到哪儿去呀?

I'm going back!

我要回去了

Good! Go on! Get out of here!

好,去呀 离开这里

Grubs! Grubs!

喂,醒醒啊

Hey,wake up.

彭彭,丁满

It's OK! Whoa,whoa! It's OK! It's me!

是我呀,没事啊

Don't ever do that again.

以后不要再这样吓我们了

Carnivores... oy!

又是动物

Have you guys seen Simba?

你们有没有看到辛巴?

I thought he was with you.

我还以为他跟你在一起

He was,but now I can't find him. Where is he?

但是我现在找不到他 他在哪里啊?

You won't find him here!

你在这里找不到他的

The king has returned.

哈哈…国王已经回去了

I can't believe it.

我真不敢相信

He's gone back.

他回去了

Gone back? What do you mean?

回去?你什么意思?

Hey,what's goin' on here?

喂!这到底怎么回事?

Who's the monkey?

那猴子是谁?

Simba's come back to challenge Scar.

辛巴要回去向刀疤挑战

- Who? - Scar.

谁? 刀疤

- Who's got a Scar?

谁叫刀疤?

- No,no,no. It's his uncle.

不…那是他叔叔

- The monkey's his uncle?

那猴子是他叔叔?

- No! Simba's gone back...

不,辛巴要回去向他叔叔挑战

to challenge his uncle,to take his place as king.

并且取回王位

oh..

哦…

Simba,wait up!

辛巴,等等

It's awful,isn't it?

很可怕,对不对?

I didn't want to believe you.

你跟我说的时候 我并不愿意相信

What made you come back?

是什么让你想回来的?

I finally got some sense knocked into me...

因为我的理智终于被敲醒了

and I've got the bump to prove it.

我头上还有包包可以证明呢!

Besides,this is my kingdom.

话说回来这是我的国度

If I don't fight for it,who will?

如果我不为它而战 还有谁会?

- I will.

我会

- It's gonna be dangerous.

这是很危险的

Danger? Ha!

危险?哼!

I laugh in the face of danger.

我会当面嘲笑危险 哈哈…

I see nothing funny about this.

我觉得这件事一点也不好笑

Timon,Pumbaa,what are you doing here?

丁满、彭彭 你们来这儿干嘛?

At your service,my liege.

我们随时为陛下服务

Oh,we're gonna

哦,我们就为了这些…

fight your uncle for this?

要向你叔叔挑战?

Yes,Timon. This is my home.

是的,丁满 这里是我的家

Oh,talk about your fixer-upper.

哦,这里是该大肆整顿了

Well,Simba,

哦,辛巴

if it's important to you... we're with you to the end.

如果这对你很重要 我们会永远支持你

Hyenas. I hate hyenas.

土狼…我恨土狼

So,what's your plan for getting past those guys?

要穿过那些家伙 你有什么好计划?

- Live bait.

用活的饵

- Good idea. Hey!

好主意

Come on,Timon. You guys have to create a diversion.

来吧,丁满 你们去分散他们的注意力

What do you want me to do,dress in drag and do the hula?

你要我怎么做? 穿上裙子跳草裙舞吗?

If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat

假如你要尝尝美味多汁的鲜肉

Eat my buddy Pumbaa here because he is a treat

远在天边近在眼前不必花心思

Come on down and dine on this tasty swine

这只猪很肥包你吃满意

All you have to do is get in line

不必客气快来吃个饱

- Are you achin' - Yep,yep,yep.

你会痛吗? 砰砰砰

- For some bacon? - Yep,yep,yep.

来,先来一客 砰砰砰

- He's a big pig - Yep yep.

瞧瞧他有多棒 砰砰

You could be a big pig,too,oy!

你可以向他一样酷

Nala,

娜娜

you find my mother and rally the lionesses.

你先去找我妈 然后集合所有的狮子

I'll look for Scar.

我去找刀疤

Sarabi!

沙拉碧

Yes,Scar?

什么事?刀疤

Where is your hunting party?

你们的狩猎队呢?

They're not doing their job.

他们没有尽职地工作

Scar,there is no food.

刀疤,已经没有食物了

The herds have moved on.

动物都离开了

No,you're just not looking hard enough.

不!他们只是没有认真找而已

It's over. There is nothing left.

结束了,这里什么都没有

We have only once choice.

我们只剩下一个选择

We must leave Pride Rock.

我们必须离开荣耀石

We're not going anywhere.

我们什么地方都不去

Then you have sentenced us to death.

那么你是在判我们死刑

- Then so be it.

那么就死吧

- You can't do that.

你不能那么做

I am the king. I can do whatever I want.

我是国王我爱怎么做都可以

If you were half the King Mufasa was...

如果你有木法沙王的一半…

I'm ten times the king Mufasa was!

我比木法沙王要强上十倍

Mufasa?

木法沙?

No,you're dead.

不!你死了

Mufasa?

木法沙?

No. It's me.

不,是我

Simba.

辛巴?

You're alive?

你还活着?

How can that be?

怎么可能呢?

It doesn't matter.

这不重要

I'm home.

我回来了

Simba?

辛巴?

Simba!

辛巴!

Oh,I'm a little surprised to see you... alive.

看到你还活着 真让我有一点…惊讶

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip you apart.

给我一个好理由 让我不致于撕烂你

Oh,Simba,you must understand.

辛巴,你一定要了解

The pressures of ruling a kingdom...

统治一个国度的压力呀!

Are no longer yours. Step down,Scar.

这国度不再是你的了 退位吧,刀疤

Oh,well,I would,

哈…是啊 我会的

naturally.

当然会啦!

However,there is one little problem.

但是这里有个小问题

You see them?

看到他们没有?

They think I'm king.

他们认为我是国王

Well,we don't.

我们不认为

Simba's the rightful king.

辛巴才是合法的国王

The choice is yours,Scar.

选择权在你手上

Either step down or fight.

退位不然就战斗

Oh,must this all end in violence?

难道非要用暴力解决吗?

I'd hate to be responsible... for the death of a family member.

我不喜欢为 家族成员的死亡来负责

Wouldn't you agree,Simba?

你同意吗?辛巴

That's not gonna work,Scar.

你说这些都没有用,刀疤

I've put it behind me.

我已经把它遗忘了

But what about your faithful subjects?

但是你那些忠实的臣民呢?

Have they put it behind them?

他们也忘掉了吗?

Simba,what is he talking about?

辛巴,他到底在说什么?

Ah,so you haven't told them your little secret.

哦!你还没有告诉她们 你那些小秘密?

Well,Simba,now's your chance to tell them.

辛巴,现在你有机会告诉他们

Tell them who is responsible for Mufasa's death.

告诉他们木法沙的死 到底该由谁来负责!

I am.

是我

It's not true.

这不是真的

Tell me it's not true.

告诉我这不是真的

- It's true.

是真的

- You see? He admits it!

看吧,他承认了

Murderer!

凶手…

No,it was an accident.

不!那只是个意外

If it weren't for you,Mufasa would still be alive.

如果不是为了你 木法沙还会活着

It's your fault he's dead! Do you deny it?

他的死是你的错 你能否认吗?

No

不能

Then you're guilty.

那么你是有罪的了

No,I'm not a murderer.

不!我不是凶手

Oh,Simba,you're in trouble again...

辛巴,你又再度有麻烦了

but this time,daddy isn't here to save you...

但是这一回爸爸 可没办法来救你了

and now everyone knows why!

现在每个人都知道原因了

Simba

辛巴

Now,this looks familiar.

这一幕看起来很眼熟

Where have I seen this before?

我以前在哪儿看过? 我想想看哦!

Let me think.

哦!对了!我想到了

Oh,yes. I remember. This is just the way your father looked before he died.

这正是你爸爸 要死之前的那个情景

And here's my little secret...

而这是我的小秘密

I killed Mufasa.

我杀了木法沙

Murderer!

凶手

No,Simba,please.

不!辛巴,求求你

Tell them the truth.

告诉他们真相

Truth?

真…相?

But truth is in the eye of the behold...

但是每个人对真相的看法都…

All right. All right. I did it.

好…是我干的

So they can hear you.

让大家都听得见

I killed Mufasa!

我杀了木法沙

Excuse me. Pardon me. Comin' through. Hot stuff.

我打、我踢、我踹 我砍、我砍、我咬

- Let me out! Let me out!

放我出去,放我出去

- Let me in! Let me in!

让我进去,让我进去

Please,don't eat me.

拜托不要吃我

Drop 'em!

放下他们

- Hey,who's the pig?

那只猪是谁呀?

- Are you talkin' to me?

你是在叫我吗?

- Uh-oh,they called him a pig.

他在叫他猪

- Shouldn't have done that. - Are you talking to me?

你在叫我吗? 怎么可以叫他猪

- Now they're in for it.Take that,you stupid...

你在叫我吗? 你们糗大罗

- They call me Mister Pig!

他们都管我叫猪大爷

Murderer.

凶手

Simba. Simba,please.

辛巴,辛巴

Please,have mercy. I beg you.

求求你 求求你大发慈悲

You don't deserve to live.

你根本不配活着

But,Simba,

但…是,辛巴…

I am family.

我是…我是你的家人

It's the hyenas who are the real enemy.

那些土狼才是我们真正的敌人

It was their fault. It was their idea.

都是他们的错 是他们的点子

Why should I believe you?

我为什么要相信你?

Everything you ever told me was a lie.

你告诉我的每一件事都是谎言

What are you going to do?

你打算要怎么做呢?

You wouldn't kill your own uncle.

你该不会杀了你的亲叔叔吧?

No,Scar,

不,刀疤

I'm not like you.

我可不像你

Oh,Simba,thank you. You are truly noble.

辛巴,谢谢你 太好了

I'll make it up to you,I promise.

我保证会补偿你的

And how can I prove myself to you?

我该怎么做才能向你证明呢?

Tell me. I mean,anything.

告诉我什么都行

Run.

Run away,Scar,

离开这里,刀疤

and never return.

永远不要再回来

Yes. Of course.

是啊,当然啦

As you wish,your

如你所愿

majesty!

国王陛下

My friends.

我的朋友们

Friends?

朋友们?

I thought he said we were the enemy.

我好像听他说 我们是他的敌人

Yeah. That's what I heard.

是啊!我也是这么听说的

- Ed? - Ed?

阿德?

No,no. Let me explain.

不,听着,我可以解释

No,you don't understand!

你们并不了解

No,I didn't mean...

不…我不是故意的

No..

不…听我解释

It is time.

是时候了

Remember.

要记住

Till we find our place

靠着阳光走

On the path unwinding

慢慢你会知道

In the circle

看这世界生生不息

The circle of life

生生不息

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有