加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

酒店商务中心常用英语情景对话

(2012-04-15 20:08:21)
标签:

杂谈

分类: 关于酒店

BC中英文礼貌用语及岗位专业英语

当客人需要复印时

  When a guest needs photocopy service

1.     请问需要多少张?

How many pieces do you want?

2.     请问每样一张吗?/一套吗?

1 page of each?/1 set?

3.  一块一张。

    1 Yuan per page

4.  请问您需要放大吗?(缩小/加深/浅一点)

    Would you like it enlarged?(reduced/dark/light)

5.          请问您要复印称胶片吗?

Would you like it to transparency?

6.          印好了,这是您的原件

Here you are, and these are your originals.

7.          复印好后,是否分页装订?

Do you need binding?

 

客人需要打印时

When a guest need print service

1.      打印5元一张。

5 Yuan per page for print.

2.  正在预热,请稍等。

    It’s warming up, just a moment please.

3.  我们有惠普1000.

    We have HP1000

4.  彩色打印只有喷墨的。

   We have only ink jet for color print.

5.      这些文件打印需要一小时,您是在这里等候,还是先去办事,稍后取

It takes about one hour to finish this typing. Are you waiting here or come back later.

6.      对不起,先生,您的文件打印完了,请您校对,看看有无需要修改的地方。

Excuse me, sir, I have finished typing your documents, would you please come down to proof-read it.

7.      好的,我会帮你存在电脑了,若您需要修改,随时可以来。

Yes, I’ll store it in the computer. We are glad to be of service.

 

当客人需要传真时

When a guest needs fax service

1.      请问传真号码是多少?

May I have your fax number?

2.对不起,传真号码不对,请您检查一下好吗?

   I’m sorry, the fax number is wrong, would you please check it?

3.  收发传真都在商务中心。

   Faxes are to be sent in Business Center, they can be revised also.

 

当客人需要发快件时

When a guest needs express mail service

1.      请问您的快件是用DHL还是EMS

Will you send the documents by DHL or EMS?

2.      这是快件登记表,请您填写收件人姓名、地址、公司名称及电话号码和物品价值

his is a EMS form, Please filling the receiver’s name, address, telephone number and document’s value.

3.      大约5天时间可以报美国,我们的收费是根据快件的重量,请把文件交给我称一下好吗?

It will reach the U.S. in 5 days. We charge according to the weight, please let me weight it.

4.      顺便说一下,药品、液体、粉末、易碎品等不能寄。

By the way, medicine, liquids, fragile articles by mail etc, are not allowed to be sent

5.      谢谢,请您在这签个名。

Thank you, would you sign your name here, please.

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有