Casablanca.北非谍影.经典台词
标签:
杂谈 |
分类: 电影 |
她是幸福的。
Please, let's go. Ain't nothing but trouble for you here.
拜托
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world...
全世界有那么多城镇
She walks into mine.
她却偏偏走进我的
Last night we said a great many things. You said I was to do the
thinking for us.
昨晚我们说了很多
I've done a lot of it since then. It adds up to one thing:
自那时候起我想了很多 想来想去只有一个结论
You're getting on that plane with Victor where you belong.
你跟维克多一起上那架飞机 你是属于他的
Now, you've got to listen to me.
现在
Any idea what you'd have to look forward to if you stayed here?
-You're saying this only to make me go. 你说这些只是为了让我走
-I' m saying it because it's true. Inside of us we both know you belong with Victor.
我这样说是因为那是事实
You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going.
你是他工作的一部分 他的精神鼓励
If that plane leaves and you're not with him, you'll regret it.
如果飞机离地
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of
your life.
或许不是今天 或许不是明天
-But what about us? 那我们呢?
-We'll always have Paris. 我们永远拥有巴黎那段时光
We didn't have...We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca.
本来没有了...直到你来卡萨布兰卡
We got it back last night. 昨晚我们重拾回来了那段时光
-When I said I would never leave
you.
-And you never will.
But I've got a job to do too. 可我也有工作要做
Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do you can't be
any part of.
我要去的地方你不能跟来 我要做的事你不能参与
Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble. 伊莎
But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people...
不过要明白也不难
don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world.
在这个疯狂的世界三个小人物就别太计较了
Someday you'll understand that. 总有一天你会明白的
Now, now. Here's looking at you, kid.
而现在...
http://s14/middle/6b1d216en76013bd9400d&690
http://s16/middle/6b1d216en9c0c56b60f9f&690
http://s7/middle/6b1d216en9c0c56fe0586&690
http://s16/middle/6b1d216en9c0c5731ee1f&690
http://s11/middle/6b1d216en76013bf1710a&690
http://s12/middle/6b1d216en9c0c57af099b&690

加载中…