标签:
杂谈 |
分类: 电影 |
Are we human because we gaze at the stars,
我们之所以是人类 是因为我们可以仰望星空
or do we gaze at them because we are human?
还是 因为我们是人类 所以才仰望星空呢?
I don't deal with time-wasters.
我可不喜欢和磨蹭的人做生意
In fact,I'm having trouble remembering if there was anything you
were good at.
Maybe I am deluding myself.
Tristan, I can tell you that every man I ever envied when I was a
boy has led an unremarkable life.
So you don't fit with the popular crowd. Now, I take that as a very
good omen.
May I just say in advance that I am sorry?
首先请允许我说声对不起
-Sorry for what? -For this.
-为什么对不起? -就为这个
Don't you ever sleep?
你都不睡觉的么?
Not at night.
晚上不睡
May have escaped your notice, genius,but that's when stars have
rather better things to do.
可能你没注意到 天才同学 对星星而言 当晚上到来时
They're coming out, shining, that sort of thing.
没有比出来发光 这样的事更好的了
Yeah, well, it may have escaped yours, but you're not in the sky
anymore.
是啊 不过可能你也没注意到 你已经不再天空中了
Coming out is off the agenda. Shining has been suspended until
further notice.
出去已经不再日程上了 发光嘛 暂停直到另行通知
Oh, and sleeping during the day is O-U-T.
在白天睡大觉的日子 没-有-啦
-What are you doing? -What does it look like I'm doing?
-你在做什么? -我看起来像是在做什么?
If there's one thing I've learned in all my years watching
Earth,
在我看着地球的这么多年里 如果要说一件我学到的东西
it's that people aren't what they may seem.
那就是人们并不都是 像表面看上去的那样
Plenty of time to reminisce about your pitifully short lives.
你有足够的时间去 回忆你痛苦短暂的一生
Please. Maybe providence sent me to you just as it sent you to
me.
命运让我见到你 就像它让你见到我一样
You know when I said I knew little about love?
你知道吗 当我说 我不懂爱情的时候
Well, that wasn't true.
那不是真的
I know a lot about love.
关于爱情我知道很多
I've seen it. I've seen centuries and centuries of it.
我看到过了 看了几百年了
And it was the only thing that made watching your world
bearable.
唯一能支撑我 看着人类世界的东西就是爱
All those wars. Pain and lies. Hate.
所有的战争 痛苦 谎言 仇恨
Made me want to turn away and never look down again.
这些东西让我想转过头去 不再往下看
But to see the way that mankind loves.
我就是来看人类是如何爱的
I mean, you could search the furthest reaches of the universe
我是说 就算到宇宙的最深处
and never find anything more beautiful.
也找不到比爱更美的东西
So, yes, I know that love is unconditional.
所以 是的 我知道爱是无条件的
But I also know it can be unpredictable,
但我也知道爱是不可预知的
unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable
无法预料的 无发控制的 无法忍受的
and, well, strangely easy to mistake for loathing.
奇怪的是 爱很容易被错认为是憎恶
And what I'm trying to say, Tristan, is
崔斯坦 我想说的是...
I think I love you.
我认为我爱上你了
My heart, it feels like my chest can barely contain it.
我的身体几乎不能包容住我的心了
Like it doesn't belong to me anymore. It belongs to you.
好象它不再属于我了 而是属于你
And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange.
如果你要的话 我会无偿的给你
No gifts, no goods, no demonstrations of devotion.
不需要礼物 不需要条件 不需要证明
Nothing but knowing you love me, too.
什么都不需要 我只要你也爱我
Just your heart
只要你的心
in exchange for mine.
换取我的心
What do stars do?
星星会什么?
Shine.
发光啦
Did you really mean what you said in the caravan?
你在大篷车里说的都是真的吗?
Do you have any idea what a big mistake you've made,
You have no idea what you're meddling with.
你根本不明白你动了谁的东西
Do you have any idea what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗?
Do you have any idea what manner of thing it was that you
had?
你知道这花是什么东西吗?