加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

每天阅读一点点------出租车司机奇遇记

(2015-05-26 05:29:20)
标签:

高一

诵读与表演

学生剧场

分类: 英语学习

Summary

摘要

This story talks about a poor taxi driver, Tommy, who meets many strange things in one day. First, he carries a Betel Nut Girl who wants to harass him. Second, a pregnant woman makes him feel nervous. Third, he carries a robber and meets a police officer who only manages traffic. At last, he carries a ghost student.

这个故事讲述的是一个可怜的出租车司机,汤米,谁遇到了很多奇怪的事情。首先,他带着一个槟榔女孩想要骚扰他。第二,一个怀孕的女人让他感觉紧张。第三,他带着一个强盗,碰到一个警察只管理交通。最后,他带着一个幽灵学生

 

 每天阅读一点点------出租车司机奇遇记


 

Script(脚本)

Tommy: Hello, my name is Tommy. Serving you is my honor. Where would you like to go?

汤米:你好,我的名字是汤姆。为您服务是我的荣幸。你想去哪儿?

Betel nut girl: Hi! Tommy. I’m going to Chong-Shan North Road, please.

槟榔女孩:你好!汤米。我要去山北路,谢谢

Tommy: Ok, Chong-Shan North Road, no problem. Um? I remember there’s only a Chong-Shan East Road. Miss, are you sure you’re going to Chong-Shan North Road?

汤米:OK,崇北路,没问题。嗯?我记得只有一个崇山东路。小姐,你确定你要去崇北路

Betel nut girl: Um, I’m not sure. You just drive. Maybe I will remember where it is later.

槟榔女孩:嗯,我不确定。你只管开车。或许过会儿我会想起(那个地方)在哪儿

Betel nut girl: How old are you? Are you married? You’re probably not married since you’re so young. Do you have a girlfriend?

槟榔女孩:你多大了?你结婚了吗?你可能还没结婚,因为你这么年轻。你有女朋友吗?

Tommy: Um…miss, we are almost at Chong-Shan East Road. Do you want to have a look?

汤米:嗯……小姐,我们到了崇山东路。你要看看吗?

Betel nut girl: Oh! Not here. By the way, don’t you feel tired after driving all day long? Maybe I can help you relax.

槟榔女孩:哦!不在这儿。顺便说一句,开车一整天你觉得累吗?也许我可以帮你放松。

Tommy: What…what do you want to do? Take your hands off me or I’ll scream!

汤米:什么……你想做什么?把你的手拿开,不然我会尖叫!

Betel nut girl: I did nothing! You just missed a nice chance. Stop the car, I want to get off.

槟榔女孩:我什么也没做!你刚错过了一个很好的机会。停车,我要下车。

Tommy: (Relived) Great! The total is 155 dollars, Thank you.

汤米:(放下心来)好!总共是155美元,谢谢你。

Betel nut girl: Um! Take it!

槟榔女孩:嗯!给你

Pregnant woman: Hey! Taxi!

孕妇:嘿!出租车!

Pregnant woman: Thanks. You are really a very kind man.

孕妇:谢谢。你真是一个非常善良的人。

Tommy: Where are you going?

汤米:你要去哪儿?

Pregnant woman: Hospital, please.

孕妇:医院,谢谢

Tommy: You’re going to the prenatal checkup, right? It must be very tiring carrying a baby.

汤米:你要做产前检查,对不对?怀着一个婴儿,那一定很累吧。

Pregnant woman: Yeah. It’s almost nine months.

孕妇:是的。这是近九个月。

Tommy: Woo. Congratulations.

汤米:哇。祝贺你。

Pregnant woman: Thank you.

孕妇:谢谢你。

Pregnant woman: (screaming)

孕妇:(尖叫)

Tommy: Are you ok?

汤米:你还好吗?

Pregnant woman: (screaming)

孕妇:(尖叫)

Tommy: Is it time now? Are you going to deliver your baby now? I will drive as fast as I can. Stay down.

汤米:你要生孩子了吗?我将尽我所能的快。冷静下来

Pregnant woman: (screaming)

孕妇:(尖叫)

Tommy: We’re almost there.

汤米:我们快到了。

Pregnant woman: (screaming)

孕妇:(尖叫)

Tommy: Here we are.

汤米:我们到了

Pregnant woman: Are we at the hospital? Well, how much is it?

孕妇:我们在医院吗?好的,多少钱?

Tommy: Aren’t you going into labor?

汤米:你不是要生了吗?

Pregnant woman: Me? Are you kidding? It’s still a long time before the expected date of childbirth.

孕妇:我吗?你在开玩笑吧?还有很长的一段时间前的预产期。

Tommy: What? Well, what were you just doing?

汤米:什么?好吧,你在干什么?

Pregnant woman: Oh, I was just practicing! This is my first time to have a baby, you know. Practice makes perfect! I need to be ready so it will go smoothly.

孕妇:哦,我只是在练习!这是我第一次有一个孩子,你知道的。熟能生巧!我需要准备好,所以它能够顺利进行。

Tommy: Practice! All right… well, the total is one hundred twenty dollars.

汤米:实践!好的……好,一共是一百二十元。

Tommy: This woman was so strange! I thought she was going to deliver the baby in my car!

汤米:这个女人是很奇怪!我以为她要在我的车里生孩子

Robber: Get out of here, quickly!

强盗:离开这里,快!

Tommy: A strange pregnant woman just got off my car and now here comes a robber.

汤米:一个奇怪的孕妇刚下车我的车了,现在又来了一个强盗。

Tommy: Where do you want to go?

汤米:你想去哪里?

Robber: Shut up! Just drive!

强盗:闭嘴!开车

Tommy: Hey…Hey. Be careful, there’s no eye in bullets.

汤米:嘿……嘿。小心,子弹没长眼睛

Robber: Shut up! Just drive your car.

强盗:闭嘴!开你的车

Tommy: Ok! Ok! You are the boss.

汤米:好的!好吧!你是老板。

Robber: Hum…your gold necklace is very good looking. If it were on my neck, that would be nice.

强盗:哼……你的金项链非常漂亮。如果是在我的脖子,那就太好了。

Tommy: Oh…com…come on, don’t do this to me. This is a fake one. I just try to look tough by wearing it.

汤米:哦…………来吧,别这样对我。这是假的。我只是试着通过穿上它使我看起来很强硬

Robber: STOP nonsense!! Don’t treat me like a fool, I warn you! I will shoot you!

强盗:别胡说八道!!不要把我当成一个傻瓜,我警告你!我会杀了你!

Tommy: OK! OK! Take it easy. My mouth is sealed.

汤米:好的!好吧!放轻松。把我的嘴封上

Robber: .... I don’t want to do this …really… but I have 6 brothers, 7 sisters and 8 kids to feed. I even have to sell chewing gums, raise pigs. The worse of all, my husband just got out of the jail…I really have no choice.

强盗:我不想这样做……真的……但我有6个兄弟,7个姐妹和8个孩子要养活。我甚至去卖口香糖,养猪。这更糟糕的是,我的丈夫刚出狱……我真的没有选择。

Tommy: Don’t be so sad…. Here is tissue.

汤米:不要太伤心了这里有面巾纸

Robber: Thank you. Now give me your gold necklace! Hurry up! Do you want to eat bullets!!

强盗:谢谢你。现在给我你的金项链!快点!你想吃子弹吗!!

Tommy: But…but…but….

汤米:但…………但是

Robber: Just hand it to me or I’ll become a really bad guy!!

强盗:把它给我,否则我会成为一个很坏的家伙!!

Tommy: I don’t want to die yet.

汤米:我不希望死。

The police: Beep~Beep~ stop the car.

警察:哔哔~ ~停车。

Tommy: OH! Thank God! I am safe now! Hey, cop, a robber wants to rob me and….

汤米:哦!感谢上帝!我现在安全了!嘿,警察,强盗要抢我的

Police officer: Show me your license and registration.

警察:让我看看你的驾驶执照。

Tommy: But…sir.…I got a robber in my back….

汤米:但……先生我的后面有一个强盗

Police officer: I only watch out for traffic! The public security is not my business.

警察:我只管理交通!公共安全是不关我的事。

Tommy: Not your business? But…

汤米:不是你的职业吗?

Police officer: Here’s your ticket. You were speeding.

警察:这是你的驾驶执照。你超速行驶

Tommy: But I got a robber in my car! She told me if I couldn’t drive fast enough, she’d shoot me.

汤米:有一个强盗在我的车上!她告诉我如果我开车的速度不够快,她会杀了我。

Police officer: And where is the robber?

警察:哪里有强盗?

Tommy: Just right over….what!! She’s gone; she was here just now….

汤米:刚刚在这什么!!她走了;她刚才在这里只是现在

Police officer: See….your lie is stupid… Remember to take the ticket.

警察:看看你的愚蠢的谎话……要记得拿上驾驶执照

Tommy: Sir! Sir!

汤米:先生!先生!

Tommy: I’m so unlucky. Today is not my day! Oh, no! How did I come to this middle-of-nowhere? Someone’s waving at me. Who would take a taxi in this strange place?

汤米:我真不走运。今天不是我的幸运日!哦,不!我是如何来到这个偏远的地方?有人向我招手。谁会坐出租车,在这个奇怪的地方

Tommy: Hello! Serving you is my honor. Where do you want to go?

汤米:你好!为您服务是我的荣幸。你想去哪里?

Ghost student: To my home, please.

鬼魂学生:我的家,谢谢

Tommy: Um…can you say it more clearly? I don’t know where your home is.

汤米:嗯……你能说得更清楚吗?我不知道你家在哪儿

Ghost student: Oh, my home is located on Ta-Du Mountain.

鬼魂学生:噢,我的家位于Ta-Du山。

Tommy: No problem. Um… it’s an unusual place to live.

汤米:没问题。嗯……一个不寻常的地方

Ghost student: Yes. It’s very special. My ancestors all lived here.

鬼魂学生:是的。这是很特别的。这里住着我的祖先

Tommy: Oh! You’ve lived here for a long time, right?

汤米:哦!你在这里已经住了很长一段时间,对吗?

Ghost student: That’s right.

鬼魂学生:没错

Tommy: Here we are, but I don’t see any houses around. By the way, it’s so dark here.

汤米:我们到了,但我没有看到周围有任何房子。顺便说一下,这儿太黑了

Ghost student: Don’t be so surprised. We’re in the mountain.

鬼魂学生:别这么惊讶。我们在山上。

Tommy: Are you sure your home is here?

汤米:你确定你的家在这里?

Ghost student: Yes. How much is it?

鬼魂学生:是的。多少钱?

Tommy: Um…The total is 100 dollars.

汤米:嗯……总共是100美元。

Ghost student: I only have a 500 dollars bill.

鬼魂学生:我只有500美元的

Tommy: That’s OK, I can give you change.

汤米:那好吧,我可以给你换。

Ghost student: There you go.

鬼魂学生:给你

Tommy: Um... What’s this?

汤米:嗯这是什么?

Ghost student: Money.

鬼魂学生:钱。

Tommy: But...where did he go? Oh, no!…This is…ghost money…(screaming)

汤米:但……他到哪里去了?哦,不!……这是……纸钱(冥币)……(尖叫)

 每天阅读一点点------出租车司机奇遇记每天阅读一点点------出租车司机奇遇记


0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有