加载中…
个人资料
e-m-m-a-
e-m-m-a-
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:4,341
  • 关注人气:172
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

英诗汉译"Ah, Are You Digging on My Grave?"

(2011-10-30 20:55:24)
标签:

杂谈

分类: 小试译笔

Ah, Are You Digging on My Grave?                         啊,可是你,在我的坟上刨?

           Thomas Hardy                                             托马斯.哈代

 

"Ah, are you digging on my grave,                       “啊,可是你,在我的坟上刨,

         My loved one? --planting rue?"                         亲?——要种一簇芸香?

--"No: yesterday he went to wed                           ——“不:昨天他已在教堂,

One of the brightest wealth has bred.                     迎娶了富家美娇娘。

'It cannot hurt her now,' he said,                       ‘如今我不忠,”他这样讲

         'That I should not be true.'"                         ‘也不会叫她心伤。’"

 

"Then who is digging on my grave,                       “那又是谁,在我的坟上刨? 

          My nearest dearest kin?"                               可是我那些至亲?”

--"Ah, no: they sit and think,‘What use!                ——“啊,不:他们寻思,“啥用!

What good will planting flowers produce?                 何必在这儿把花种?

No tendence of her mound can loose                       她的坟再怎么侍弄,

          Her spirit from Death's gin.'"                          又岂能把她唤醒。’”

 

"But someone digs upon my grave?                         “可的确有人在我坟上刨?

          My enemy?--prodding sly?"                               我那死敌?——心怀恶意?”

--"Nay: when she heard you had passed the Gate            ——“没:她听闻你跨过那门

That shuts on all flesh soon or late,                     已与凡世阴阳两分,

She thought you no more worth her hate,                   想你再不值得忿恨,

          And cares not where you lie.                             也没问你在哪安息。     

 

"Then, who is digging on my grave?                       “那到底,是谁在我坟上刨?

          Say--since I have not guessed!"                          唉——还真叫我猜不到!”

--“O it is I, my mistress dear,                          --“噢是我啦,亲爱的女主人,

Your little dog, who still lives near,                    你那小狗,仍住附近,         

And much I hope my movements here                         我常在这里来回不停, 

          Have not disturbed your rest?"                            真希望没把你打扰?”

 

"Ah yes! You dig upon my grave...                         “啊,对了!是你在我坟上刨...

          Why flashed it not to me                                  我怎么竟会没想到

That one true heart was left behind!                       还遗漏了这样一颗真心!

What feeling do we ever find                               寻遍所有人类的感情               

To equal among human kind                                  怎么会有人与之齐平

          A dog's fidelity!"                                         只有这狗最为厚道!”

 

"Mistress, I dug upon your grave                           “我的主人,我在你坟上刨

          To bury a bone, in case                                    是想在此埋根肉骨头

I should be hungry near this spot                           怕的是有时往这里走

When passing on my daily trot.                              肚子饿得叫我发愁。

I am sorry, but I quite forgot                              不好意思一时没瞅                      

          It was your resting place."                                 忘了此处是你坟头。”

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有