加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

菊花台

(2010-04-11 12:56:42)
标签:

音乐

with

菊花台

your

my

文化

分类: 散文随笔
菊花台
作者:周杰伦
译文:龚蕾
你的泪光,
The twinkling tears of yours,
柔弱中带伤,
with wound in the femininity.
惨白的月弯弯,
ghastly moon is curving,
勾住过往,
the past has been stayed.
夜太漫长,
For night is too long,
凝结成了霜.
as if freeze into frost.
是谁在阁楼上,
who is in the loft,
冰冷的绝望.
with frozen despairing.
雨轻轻弹朱红色的窗.
Soft rain is knocking at the red window.
我一生在纸上被风吹乱.
All my life becomes into disorder blowed by wind,which is in the paper.
梦在远方化成一缕香. 
Far dream become into fragrance.
随风飘散你的模样.
Just as your face,overblowing by wind.
菊花残满地伤你的笑容已泛黄.
Crysanthemum remain, thoughout wound,your smile is disappearing.
花落人断肠我心事静静躺. 
Falling petals wound my heart,with silent care.
北风乱夜未央你的影子剪不断.
The north wind is blowing at night,your figure is not effaced.
徒留我孤单在湖面成双.
Leaving me lonely,with pairs on the lake.
花已向晚飘落了灿烂.
Flowers passed,with glories vanishing.
凋谢的世道上命运不堪.
Fate is unbearable in the real world.
愁莫渡江秋心拆两半.
Worrying, not to through river,with my broken heart.
怕你上不了岸一辈子摇晃.
Worrying you would not arrive the bank,for wondering all the life.
谁的江山马蹄声狂乱.
Who is the master of the world, hearing disordered clops.
我一身的戎装呼啸沧桑. 
Crying the time,in military uniform.
天微微亮你轻声的叹.
It is dawning,with your soft sigh.
一夜惆怅如此委婉.
Gloomy mood is in the night,so mild.
菊花残满地伤你的笑容已泛黄.
Crysanthemum remain, thoughout wound,your smile is disappearing.
花落人断肠我心事静静躺 .
Falling petals wound my heart,with silent care.
北风乱夜未央你的影子剪不断.
The north wind is blowing at night,your figure is not effaced. 
徒留我孤单在湖面成双.
Leaving me lonely,with pairs on the lake.

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有