加载中…
个人资料
北斗第一星
北斗第一星
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:785,726
  • 关注人气:704
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《致M.S.G.》ToM.S.G.【英】拜倫

(2023-01-21 18:58:18)
标签:

杂谈

分类: 英诗汉译

(原詩交韻五節,偶行稍短;拙譯奇行12字,偶行10字,以各節全韻諧之。)

When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

當夢到你愛我,你肯定會諒鍳;

   Extend not your anger to sleep;

   你莫生氣而遷怒於睡眠;

For in visions alone your affection can live,—

因爲你那情愛僅存在於夢間,—

   I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

   我醒來總留下涙水漣漣。


Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

睡神喲!—請快來封閉我的官能,

   Shed o'er me your languor benign;

   對我捐洒下温藹的柔情;

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

今宵的夢就該與昨夜的類等,

   What rapture celestial is mine!

   属於我的何其銷魂神聖!


They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

我們聼說睡眠的姊妹是死亡,

   Mortality's emblem is given;

   是假設性之死去的征象;

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

我的餘息注定棄絶—何其渴望,

   If this be a foretaste of heaven!

   假如這是朕兆—關於天堂!


Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

美人啊,莫皺眉,莫要額頭緊蹙,

   Nor deem me too happy in this;

   莫以爲我於此甚感幸福;

If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

夢裡我若犯罪,此刻我要自贖,

   Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

   命定中對極樂惟有關注。


Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

雖是幻像,美人,你或會笑吟吟,

   Oh! think not my penance deficient!

   呵,莫以爲我還缺乏修行!

When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

每當你來夢中,我被睡眠欺蒙,

   To awake will be torture sufficient.

   醒來將是够我受的苦刑。


         —by Lord George Gordon BYRON(1788—1824)


 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有