《黯夜笼罩》The Night Is Darkening Round Me【英】艾米莉·勃朗蒂
(2016-10-02 01:02:38)分类: 英诗汉译 |
(原诗韵式为ABAB CBCB ABAB ;拙译
以全韵谐之。-欢迎批评指正!)
【附2】:东海仙子译本-
The night is darkening round me,
四周夜色渐渐浓,
The wild winds coldly blow;
瑟瑟狂吹八面风;
But a tyrant spell has bound me,
恶符将我身固定,
And I cannot, cannot go.
走不得来动不成。
The giant trees are bending
棵棵大树深弯躬,
Their bare boughs weighed with snow;
【空】枝【落】雪雪重重,
The storm is fast descending,
狂风暴雨骤晦暝,
And yet I cannot go.
但我离开却不行。
Clouds beyond clouds above me
头顶黑云一层层,
Wastes beyond wastes below;
脚下荒野一垄垄;
But nothing drear can move me;
无物敢将我移动,
I will not, cannot go.
不会走开也不能。