把国名当缩写,拆开来看,原来如此浪漫

明天就是国庆节了。刚刚看了电视直播的向人民英雄纪念碑敬献花篮仪式,看得一阵阵眼眶发热。70年行程,70年奋斗,真的很不容易,值得国人骄傲。中国,成为世界热词,明天的大阅兵,注定是全球瞩目。
中国的英文是CHINA。有好事者把CHINA和其他一些国家的英文名称当成缩写,然后“恢复”原文,竟然发现原文不仅有意思,而且很浪漫。不信你就看过来嘛。
Hope our love lasts and never dies.
希望我们的爱永恒不变
I.t.a.l.y. 意大利
I trust and love you.
我相信你,爱你
L.i.b.y.a. 利比亚
Love is beautiful; you also.
爱是美丽的 你也是。
F.r.a.n.c.e. 法国
Friendships remain and never can end.
友谊永固
C.h.i.n.a. 中国
Come here. I need affection.
来这, 我需要爱
B.u.r.m.a. 缅甸
Between us, remember me always.
我们之间,永远记得我
N.e.p.a.l. 尼泊尔
Never ever part as lovers.
像情人一样永不分开
I.n.d.i.a. 印度
I nearly died in adoration.
我差点在狂爱中死去
K.e.n.y.a 肯尼亚
Keep everything nice, yet arousing.
保管好全部东西来保持趣味
K.o.r.e.a. 韩国
Keep optimistic regardless of every adversity.
虽然事与愿违 保持乐观
E.g.y.p.t. 埃及
Everything's great, you pretty thing!!
十全十美,你这漂亮的东西
P.e.r.u. 秘鲁
Phorget (forget) everyone...remember us.
忘记全部人 记得我们
T.h.a.i.l.a.n.d. 泰国
Totally happy. always in love and never dull.
完全快乐,时时刻刻蜜运中