【诗歌翻译】致西莉亚

标签:
外国文学诗歌情感翻译英汉对照紫气东来晨雨致西莉亚杂谈 |
分类: 诗歌翻译 |
TO CELIA
致西莉亚
By Ben Jonson, 1567-1637 Tr. Zhang Heqing
作者:本.琼森
Drink to me only with thine eyes,
只用你的眼神与我对饮,
And I will pledge with mine;
我将以我的目光回应;
Or leave a kiss but in the cup,
或许在酒杯里留个吻,
And I’ll not look for wine.
我不再去寻琼浆玉液。
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
灵魂的饥渴增强
Doth ask a drink divine;
确实需神圣的一饮;
But might I of Jove’s nectar sup,
酒神的琼浆于我何妨,
I would not change for thine.
我不愿用你作为交换。
I sent thee late a rosy wreath,
新近我送你玫瑰花环,
Not so much honouring thee
与其说对你表示敬意,
As giving it a hope that there
不如说给他一丝希望
It could not withered be.
它不会枯萎;
But thou thereon didst only breathe,
但你只要你闻闻,
And send’st it back to me;
就立刻送其回返;
Since when it grows and smells, I swear,
它从此生长,吐露芬芳,我发誓,
Not of itself but thee!
不是它的,而是你的芳香!
Ben
琼逊写了18部戏剧,除两部罗马历史悲剧《西亚努斯的覆灭》和《卡塔林的阴谋》之外,大都是社会讽刺喜剧。其剧作遵循古典主义原则,并有强烈的道德倾向。剧中对当时社会恶劣风习的尖锐批评曾使他两次被捕入狱。琼逊最成功的喜剧有《狐狸》、《炼金术士》和《巴托罗缪市集》。
这首《致西莉亚》是著名的爱情诗歌,被谱成歌曲,在全世界传唱,至今不衰!