加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

004 I WEAR SO MANY MASKS

(2012-01-16 15:34:32)
标签:

夏东豪

朔源

心理

诗歌

妈妈

情感

分类: 妈妈的诗

I WEAR SO MANY MASKS

我戴着如此多的面具

 

http://s3/middle/4dd3e66bgb6a062d4c6c2&690WEAR SO MANY MASKS" TITLE="004 WEAR SO MANY MASKS" />



No, don’t look at me!

不,别看我!

My face? That’s not my face.

我的脸?那不是我的脸。

I’m wearing one of my many masks.

我正戴着我的面具。

No, my face is not me, the real me.

不,我的脸不是我的,不是真实的我。

 

When I’m hurt, my face I put a mask.

当我受伤的时候,我戴上一个面具。

I kept silent and shed a little teardrop

我保持沉默并且擦掉眼泪,

Or pretend with smiles and laughters.

或假装微笑。

I like my masks; no, I hate these masks!

我喜欢我的面具;不,我讨厌这些面具!

 

I feel sad and angry.

我感到悲伤和生气。

I have my fears and I am lonely.

我恐惧我孤独。

I got my pride and ego, I have to hide.

我有我的骄傲与自尊,我都隐藏。

I wear a mask, yes I got a lot.

我戴着一个面具,是的,我得到很多。

 

Please stay, don’t go away.

请停下,别走。

Listen to my heart, my inner heart.

听我的心,我内在的心。

That’s the real me, I tell you.

我告诉你,那是真实的我。

So please stay, hear the voice of my “self”.

所以请留下来,听听我“自己”的声音。

 

Please walk with me or just sit beside me.

请跟我走或坐在我旁边。

And even best when you see me rest my back.

最好是当你看见我靠背休息时,

Because when I lie down on my bed,

因为当我躺在床上时,

I put down my mask and be myself.

我摘下面具,是做回我自己的。

 

In silence, I can hear my heart beating.

在寂静中,我能听到我的心在跳动。

Yes, pleading for someone like you.

是的,像你一样祈求某人。

To listen patiently the voice from my heart,

去耐心地倾听我内心的声音,

I will tell you stories of the truth in me.

我将会告诉你我真实的故事。

 

So don’t look at me, not my face.

所以别看我,别看我的脸。

Because I wear so many masks.

因为我戴着如此多的面具。

I need you best just to listen.

我最需要你倾听。

Listen to my true-self in my heart.

倾听我内心真实的自我。

 

 BY(作者): DAHLIA FRANCES A. NOLASCO

                             B.L.S. PARANAQUE帕拉那克

                           1:15a.m.  Dec6, 2011

2011126日清晨1:15

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有