诗歌翻译: 你宛如一朵鲜花(转)

标签:
音乐andareflowerso海涅诗歌翻译诗人德国文化 |
分类: MSN搬家 |
YOU ARE LIKE A FLOWER
你宛如一朵鲜花
By Heinrich Heine
作者:亨利希.海涅
You are like a flower,
你宛如一朵鲜花,
So sweet and lovely and pure;
如此甜美、可爱又纯洁;
I look at you, and sadness
我凝望着你,些许忧伤
Steals into my heart.
潜入我的心房。
I feel as though I ought
我觉得似乎应当
To lay my hands on your head,
把双手置于你的头上,
Praying that God may keep you
祈祷上帝保佑
So pure and lovely and sweet.
如此纯洁、可爱又甜美。
后一篇:禅语(转)