加载中…
个人资料
筆畫贰拾肆
筆畫贰拾肆
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:9,400
  • 关注人气:7,835
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

为了练好口语,你敢不敢每天读一遍,坚持一个月?

(2011-01-11 20:47:45)
标签:

英语

口语

每天读一遍

坚持一个月

教育

转帖

分类: 学习教育

What are you trying to say?

你到底想说什么?

Don't be silly.

别胡闹了。

How strong are your glasses?

你近视多少度?

Just because.

没有别的原因。

It isn't the way I hoped it would be.

这不是我所盼望的。

You will never guess.

你永远猜不到。

No one could do anything about it.

众人对此束手无措。

I saw something deeply disturbing.

深感事情不妙。

Money is a good servant but a bad master.

要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。

I am not available.

我正忙着

Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.

脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要

Never say die.it's a piece of cake.

别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。

Don't worry.you'll get use to it soon.

别担心,很快你就会习惯的。

I konw how you feel.

我明白你的感受。

You win some.you lose some.

胜败乃兵家常事。

Don't bury your head in the sand.

不要逃避现实。

I didn't expect you to such a good job.

我没想到你干得这么好。

You are coming alone well.

你做得挺顺利。

She is well-build.

她的身材真棒。

You look neat and fresh.

你看起来很清纯。

You have a beautiful personality.

你的气质很好。

You flatter me immensely.

你过奖啦。

You should be slow to judge others.

你不应该随意评论别人。

I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.

如有任何错误,请你原谅。

It was most careless ofme.

我太粗心了。

It was quite by accident.

真是始料不及。

I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.

我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。

I like you the way you were.

我喜欢你以前的样子。

You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don't want to be a third wheel.

你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。

Do you have anyone in mind ?

你有心上人吗?

How long have you known her

你认识她多久了?

It was love at frist sight.

一见钟情

I'd bettle hit the books.

我要复习功课啦。

a piece of one's mind .

直言不讳

He gave me a piece of mind,"Don't shift responsibility onto others."

他责备道:不要把责任推卸到别人身上。

a cat and dog life

水火不容的生活 

The husband and his wife are always quarrelling,and they are leading a cat and dog life.

这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。

a dog's life

潦倒的生活

The man lived a dog's life.

这个人生活潦倒。

A to Z

从头至尾

I know that from A to Z.

我很了解这件事。

above somebody

深奥

Well,this sort of talk is above me.

我不懂你们在讲什么。

all ears

全神贯注地倾听着

When you tell Mary some gossip,she is all ears.

Mary讲一些小道消息,她会听地仔仔细细。

all the more

更加,益发

You'll be all the better for a holiday.

度一次假,对你会更有好处。

all dressed up

打扮得整整齐齐

She is all dressed up and nowhere to go.

她打扮得整整齐却无处炫耀。

all in all

总的说来;最心爱的东西

The daughter is all in all to him.

女儿是他的无价宝。

all out

竭尽全力

They went all out.

他们鼓足了干劲。

all over

全部结束;浑身,到处

Glad,it is all over.

这事全部结束了,好得很。

I'm wet all over.

我浑身都湿了。

all set

准备就绪

He is all set for an early morning start.

他已做好清晨出发的一切准备。

all you have to do

需要做得是

All you have to do is to calm yourself down and wait for the good news.

你需要做得是静下心来等好消息。

as easy as falling of a log /as easy as snapping your fingers /as easy as ABC

容易得很

To me,a good story teller,it would be as easy as falling of a log. 

对我来说,讲个故事还不是随手拈来。

as busy as a bee

非常忙

Mum is always as busy as a bee in the moring.

妈妈每天早上都忙得不可开交。

at one's fingertips

了如指掌

How to get at that little island is at his fingertips.

他知道怎么去那个小岛。

at one's wit's end

智穷 

Don't ask him.It is also at his wit's end.

不要问他了,他也不知道。

big shot

大人物,大亨

He is a big shot in our little town.

这人在我们小镇是个了不起的人

black sheep

败家子,害群之马

Every family has a black sheep.

家家有本难念的经。

black and blue

遍体鳞伤

The thief was caught of red-handed and beaten black and blue.

那个小偷当场被抓住并被打得青一块紫一块的。

black and white

白纸黑字

The proof is in black and white and the murderer has no any excuses.

证据确凿,凶手再也无话可说。

blind alley

死胡同

You are heading into a blind alley.

你正在钻牛角尖。

blow hot and cold

摇摆不定

This guy seemed to have no own idea.He always blew hot and cold.

这家伙好象没什么主张,总是摇摆不定。

blow one's own trumpet

自吹自擂

Don't blow your own tumpet.Let us see what on earth you can do.

不要自吹自擂了,让我们看看你到底能做什么。

born with a silver in one's mouth

出生在富贵人家

He is born with a silver in one's mouth.

他是含着金钥匙出生的。

brand new

崭新的

a brand new coat

新衣服

break the ice

打破沉默

The couple hadn't spoken to each other for a week.They were both waiting for the other one to break the ice.

这对夫妇已经一个星期没说过话了。两人都在等另一方先开口。

by a blow

无意中的一击

He is beaten to the ground by a blow.

他被击到在地。

can't stand it any longer

不能再忍受了

I can't stand it any longer,I quit.

我再也忍受不了了,我走。

carry something too far

过火了

You are carrying your joke too far.

你玩笑开得太过分了。

castle in the sky

海市蜃楼

You plan is nearly a castle in the sky.

你的计划简直就是空想。

cats got one's tongue

哑口无言

chain smoker

老烟枪

come up with

产生,想出

Let me come up with some ideas.

让我想一想。

come easily

容易 

Languages come easily to some people.

有些人能够很容易地掌握语言。

cup of tea

喜欢

Movies are not my cup of tea.

我不喜欢看电影。

cut it out

停止,住嘴

Cut it out!I can't stand you any longer.

省省吧!我受不了了!

call it a day

不再做下去,停止(某种活动)

Let us call it a day,stop.

这一天工作够了,停工吧!

dark horse

黑马

Nobody considered that John would win the game.He was a dark horse in the final.

没人认为约翰能赢这场比赛。他是决赛的黑马

dear John letter

绝交信

Jack received a dear John letter from his girlfriend because he had broken her heart.

杰克因接到他女友发来的绝交信而伤透了心。

do somone good

对某人有好处

Having some moring exercises does you good.

Do you get me?

你明白我的意思吗?

doesn't count

这次不算

It doesn't count this time,try again.

算不出来,再试试。

doesn't make sense

不懂;没有任何意义

The sentence you made doesn't make any sense to me.

你的观点对来完全没意义

down and out

穷困潦倒

Being down and out,he couldn't support his family. 

他自己都穷困潦倒了,帮不了我们

drive at

用意,意欲

What's he driving at?

他用意何在?

drop in

偶然拜访

I dropped him in on my way to the hospital.

我在去医院看望他的路上

drop me a line

写信给我

On arriving the University,please drop me a line.

到了大学,请写信给我

early bird

早起的人

An early bird catchs worms

捷足先登

easy come easy go

来得快去得也快

eat my words

收回前言,认错道歉

I said something bad to my mum.Although I want to eat my words back, it didn't work,for I had hurt my mum's feeling.

我对妈妈说了不该说的话,尽管我想要认错道歉,但

face the music

直面困难

He knew he'd never get away with it so he decided to face the music and give himself up to the police.

他知道自己不可能逃脱,因此决定一人做事一人当——向警察自首。

face up to

勇敢地面对某事

You must learn to face up to your responsibilities.

你必须学会勇敢地面对你的责任

fed up

厌倦

I am rather fed up with your complaints. 

我已经厌倦了你的抱怨

feel free to do something

不要拘束

Please feel free to make suggestions. 

请提意见,不要拘束

few and far between

很少,稀少

Human beings are few and far between in this zone.

这个区域的人已经很少了

French leave

不辞而别

give me a headache

让人头痛

The naughty boy gave me a headache. 

这个淘气的孩子真让人头痛

give me a hand

帮我一下

go Dutch

AA

God bless you

上帝保佑你

God bless you with your examinations. 

上帝保佑你通过考试

God knows

天知道

Got it?

明白了吗?

green thumbs /fingers

园艺技能

hands are full

非常忙

have a ball

勇敢

have had it

受够了

I have had it with all your excuses.

我受够了你的借口。

hold water

站得住脚

Non of his arguements seem to hold water. 

他的论文看上去没一个站得住脚的

in every sense of word

在某种意义上说

It's a lie in every sense of word.

这是不折不扣的谎言。

keep an eye on

提高警惕

kill time

打发时间

lazy bones

懒骨头

Get up lazy bones!

起床懒骨头!

leave it to me

让我来吧

leave me alone

别管我

like father like son

有其父必有其子

like it or not

不管你喜不喜欢

make a fool of oneself

愚弄某人

make a big money

赚大钱

make both ends need

收支平衡

We have to cut our expenses to make both ends need.

为了收支平衡我们不得不削减开销

make waves

引起轰动;兴风作浪

His achievement made waves in his country.

他的事迹在家乡引起轰动

make yourself at home

别拘束

no good

没有好结果

Bad mam comes to no good.

坏人没有好结果

no kidding

不要开玩笑

none of your bussiness

不关你的事

not really

也不是……

old hand

老手

He is an old hand at stealing.

他是个偷盗的老手

old story

老一套

I am tired of it,same old story.

我已经厌倦了,总是老一套

on one's word of honor

以某人的人格担保

on occasion

间或

of one's own accord

自愿地

packed like sardins

拥挤

During the holidays,people in the trains are packed like sardins.

假期时,火车上人挤人

pass away

去世

pay the price

付出代价

You are playing with the fire and you must pay the poice one day. 

总有一天要付出代价

put up with

忍受

I cann't put up with your rudeness any more;leave my room.

我再也不能忍受你的粗鲁了,离开我的房间

red-letter day

重要的或值得纪念的日子

red tape

繁文缛节

red carpet

红地毯

run into

偶遇

I ran into an old friend in the shop yesterday.

我昨天在商店偶遇一位老友

run out of

用尽,缺少

Quick,quick,we are running out of time. 

快快快,我们快没时间了

show up

炫耀

small potatos

小人物

so what?

那怎么样呢?

stand up for

忍受

suit one's taste

对某人的胃口

sunday dress

最好的衣服

sure thing

十有把握的事

take one's time

尽情玩

Take your time and enjoy it.

亲情享受吧!

take the words out of one's mouth

说出某人想说得话

that's it

就是

that is really something

太好了

there is nothing I can do

我什么都不能做

there you go

这边请

there is nothing wrong with me

我没事

under the table

死底下,秘密地

under the weather

身体不适

what's going on

怎么了

what a man

多勇敢的人啊

walking dictionary

活字典

what is up

近来可好

Hi,I haven't seen you for a long time,what's up?

嗨,好久不见了,近来可好?

world class

一流的

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
后一篇:腊八粥做法
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有