加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《美味情缘》电影台词2

(2008-07-28 14:44:09)
标签:

高考

教育

文化

校园

学习公社

知识/探索

分类: 外语之旅

    

             《美味情缘》电影台词2

 

 

We’ll see you next week, right? 下星期见吧。

 

Nice to see you。请慢走

 

I’m telling you it’s not cooked properly. 这块鹅肝烹调的不对

 

May I ask what this is about? Kate, I’ll handle this. 这是怎么回事?凯特,我来处理

 

I take it you’re the chef? 我猜你是主厨?

 

There’s something I’d like to show you. Don’t do this. 我给你看样东西。别这样

 

My wife’s foie gras hasn’t been cooked long enough. 我太太的鹅肝烤的不够久。

 

Excuse me? Why don’t I bring you… 什么? 让我免费招待

 

…a new appetizer with my compliments? It’s cooked just fine. 另一道前菜。我的鹅肝烤得刚刚好

 

Nothing to be ashamed of, honey. Even the best stumbie over foie gras. 别觉得丢脸,顶级厨师也会出错。

 

There’s nothing wrong with this. It’s percisely comme if fault. 这块鹅肝没问题,完美无缺。

 

What is that supposed to mean? Commeif fault? As it shoul be. 那是什么意思,完美无缺?意思是刚刚好。

 

140 degrees in the oven, 80 degrees water temperature, for 25 minutes… 烤箱华氏140度,水温80度足足烤25分钟。

 

Not to long, not to short, with the perfect touch of pink, honey. 不多不少,色泽,呈完美的粉红色,先生。

 

That’s it. We’ll take our business somewhere else .我受够了,咱们到别家餐馆。

 

May I suggest Vinnie’s hot dogy stand at the corner? He cooks to order.

我推荐转交的文尼热狗小摊,他一定会听你的。

 

How many times have I told you? 我要告诉你多少次?

 

You can’t make a scene every time someone doesn’t like you food. 客人不满意,不能和对方吵架。

 

The guy’s a barbarian. And a paying coustomer. 那家伙是野蛮人。他也是顾客。

 

If he says the foie gras is not done, it’s not. 顾客永远是对的,他说鹅肝没烤好就是没烤好。

 

Foie gras is cruelty to animals. Stay out of this. 吃鹅肝对鹅很残忍。别插嘴。

 

I swear to God, if you weren’t one of the better chefs in this city, I’d fire you.

如果你不是纽约比较好的厨师之一,我就马上开除你。

 

One of the better chefs? What’s that supposed to mean? 比较好的厨师之一?什么意思

 

I bet she’s just saying that to annoy me. 她那么说是故意要惹毛我。

 

Isn’t she? Wahtever you say, chef. 对吧?你说了算数。

 

Mailbox one. You have no messages. 语音信箱,您没有留言。

 

Got some nice lobsters from Maine. 我有来自缅因州的龙虾

 

That one’s a little too small, try this one. 那一只太小,拿这只

 

Have them delivered by 2:30, okay? 下午两点半前送到

 

And send those scrawmy to La Fontains. 小的那些送到喷泉餐馆。

 

Just for you. 只给你哦

 

How come I didn’t get a kiss? 你为什么不亲我

 

I’m just checking in. we should be there about 9. 我只是打来确定一下,我们应该9点钟会到。

 

Great. I’ll make sure I’m back by then.太好了,我会准时回家。

 

Okay, cool. What are you doing? Reading a recipe, right? 好吧,你在干嘛,看食谱?

 

Don’t be ridiculous. I do have other interests. 拜托,我有别的兴趣。

 

Of course you do. Name one. 才怪,说一样来听听。

 

How’s Zoe? Adorable. 柔儿好吗?可爱的不得了

 

She’s changed so much since you saw her last. 你们上次见面后她变了好多

 

What do you guys want for dinner? 你们晚餐要吃什么

 

Don’t worry about us. 别担心

 

We’ll just grab a pizza or something. I don’t think so. 我们会吃比萨把。不行

 

She eats anything. 她什么都吃

 

She’a vacuum cleaner. 简直像吸尘器

 

I’ll call you when we get closer. Say bye to your Aunt Kate. 快到了再打给你。跟凯特阿姨说再见

 

Hey, Kate, did you just get in? – no, I forgot something. 凯特,你刚回来吗?不是,我忘了带东西

 

Are you working tonight? I know this great little Thai place. 你今晚有空吗?有家泰国小馆

 

Actually, I am. Just for a couple of hours. 其实我得工作几个小时

My sister’s coming into town with my niece. 我姐和外甥女要来

 

I don’t give up that easily. One of these days… 我不会轻易放弃,总有一天

 

I’m gonna convincing you to have dinner with me. 我会说服你和我吃晚饭。

 

Lookm Sean. I think you should know I don’t generally do that. 西恩,我通常不做这种事。

 

What, have dinner? – dinner dates. 吃晚饭吗? 吃晚饭和约会

 

How about breakfast? – you live in my building. 吃早饭如何?我们住在同一栋公寓

 

I don’t generally go out with people in my building, as a rule. 我的规则是不和邻居约会。

 

You seem to have a lot of rules. 你好像有很多规则

 

Didn’t you say you forgot something? 你不是忘了带什么吗

 

Oh, thanks. – you’re welcome. 对,谢了。 不客气

 

So, what’s the problem with having rules? 有规则有什么不对

 

It’s not as if I’m controlling or anything. 我又不是霸道。

 

I just prefer things to be done exactly right. 只是喜欢把事情做对

 

That’s why I usually end up doing everything myself. 所以我才会什么事都自己来

 

Do you have any idea how complicated it is to coordinate 40 dishes at once? 你知道同时出40道菜有多难吗

 

I hope you like scallops. 希望你喜欢吃干贝。

 

I thought we agreed you weren’t gonna cook for ne anymore. 我们说好不要再替我煮菜,不是吗

 

I didn’t cook it for you, I just tried some new ideas. 我只想试试新菜,不是为了你

 

Who else am I gonna give it to? 我还能给谁试吃呢

 

Now, we’re gonna try something new this week. 这礼拜要试试新的疗法

 

I’m going to ask you questions, and you’re gonna answer them. 我问你问题,你要老实回答

 

How long ago was your last relationship? 你多久没交女朋友了

 

Isn’t that a little personal? 这是私人问题

 

Well, this is therapy. 我是心理医生

 

How long? 多久

Who ended it? – I did. 谁提出分手的? 是我。

 

He was getting way too demanding. How so? 他的要求太多了。 怎么说

 

Well, if you must know, two years he wanted to move in together. 你非得知道的话,才交往两年他就想跟我同居

 

Did you try the saffron sauce? 你尝了番红花酱汁吗

 

And, I’m sorry. What’s so bad about moving in together? 抱歉,同居有什么不好

 

He asked me to give up my apartment. 他叫我退掉我的公寓

 

Why would I wanna do that? 我干嘛要那么做

 

I’d move out, we’d get a place together… 我搬出去跟他住

 

He’d eventually leave, then where would I be? 当他甩掉我时,我要住在哪里

 

Where is my lobster for table 12? –Plating,chef. 12桌点的龙虾呢?在摆盘了,主厨

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有