加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《美味情缘》电影台词3

(2008-07-28 14:41:57)
标签:

高考

教育

文化

校园

学习公社

知识/探索

分类: 外语之旅

 

           《美味情缘》电影台词3

 

 

Yes. Now, if you need me…没问题。 要找我。。。

 

Just press on, that’s my cell phone, and two, that’s the restaurant, okay? 就按1,我的手机,按2是我工作的餐馆

 

It’s only a few blocks away, so if you need me I can be back here in no time. 离这里只有几个街口,你要找我的话,我很快就能回来

 

All right? 好吗

 

I won’t be long. 我不会去太久

 

He says, look! Look at the stars. 他在唱,仰望繁星

 

Gaze at the stars which themble with love. 他们因为爱情和希望闪亮

 

Hello, chef. 主厨好

 

Oh, my god, it’s you. 我的天啊,是你啊

 

I’m begging you, will you please tell me the secret of your saffron sauce? 求求你告诉我番红花酱汁的秘诀

 

Excuse me? 什么

 

Listen to this, guys. Listen to this right here. 大伙听,听听这一段

 

He’s saying, fade the stars, fade all the stars. 他说,将夜空划满繁星,繁星点点

 

So you guys are my string section. 你们是弦乐乐手。

 

He says, In the morning I am going to wake. 他在唱,我将在清晨醒来

 

All right, back to work. 够了,回去干活

 

Who do you think you are? 你是什么人

 

May I just say the world would be a dark and depressing place…这世界没有你的烤鹌鹑配松露酱

 

…without your quail in truffle sauce. 将是个黑暗悲哀的地方

 

We need to talk. 我们得谈谈

 

You could’ve at leas asked me. I’m sorry. I couldn’t wait. 你至少要先问过我。对不起,我不能等下去

 

Nick became availabe. I had to act quickly. 尼克正好可以。我得立刻请他来

 

The last thing I need right now is some lunatic in my ketchen. 我的厨房不能有一个疯子

 

He’s not a lunatic. He’s exuberant. God knows we could use that around here. 他不是疯子,只是很有活力,大家都需要活力

 

Exuberant? Are you kidding me? The guy thinks he’s Pavarotti. 拜托,他自以为是帕华洛帝。

 

Good evening. Do you have a reservation? 您好,请问有订位吗

 

May I take your coats, please? 让我帮你们拿大衣

 

Let me show you to your table. Excuse me. 顺便帮您带位,请跟我来。

 

Your waiter will be right over. 服务生马上会过来。

 

The only demand I had when I took this position… 我接下这工作唯一的条件

 

…was I get to choose who I work with. 就是让我挑工作伙伴

 

Leah would have been just fine. Leah can barely stand up anymore.

黎儿没有我也能做的很好。她肚子大到站都站不直。

 

If I push her, she’s gonna fall over. 我轻推她一下,她就会整个人倒掉。

 

Holding her crotch and chopping at the same time! Give him a chance. 一边扶肚子一遍切菜,给他个机会

 

Nick is excellent. I know nothing about him. 尼克是很好的厨师。我对他一无所知。

 

I have no idea what… give me some credit. 我不知道。。。 相信我

 

He was the sous-chef at IT Treviso. Italian? 他是崔尼索的副主厨。意大利餐馆?

 

You bring a sous-chef from an Italian restaurant, and I’m the one in therapy?

你替法国餐馆找个一地阿里主厨,而我却要看心理医生?

 

We were lucky to get him. Peninsula offered him executive chef. 半岛酒店本来要请他当行政主厨

 

Why didn’t he take it? 他为什么不去

 

Because he said he wanted to work with you. 他说他想跟你合作

 

Funny thing to me about being in these cabs is when you’rein Manhattan…在曼哈顿做计程车最好玩的是

 

…for some reason you don’t get scared no matter how fast you’re going. 你一点都不怕司机开多快

 

Well, you know, he’s driving fast and recklessly, he’s a professional. 他本来就该疯狂开快车,因为他是计程车运将

 

He’s got a cab-driver’s license, I can see it right there. 我看得到他有专业执照。

 

I don’t even know what it takes to get a cab-driver’s license. 我连考计程车执照,需要什么都不知道

 

I think all you need is a face. 好像只要一张脸就够了。

This seems to be their big qualification. 这似乎是当运将的唯一的条件。

 

No blank heads are allowed driving cabls in this town. 只有无头骑士不能当运将。

 

Kate, wake up. 凯特,起床了

 

School starts at 9. 9点钟要上学。

 

Oh, jeez, let’s get dressed .oh, you’re dressed. 赶快穿衣服,你都穿好了

 

Okay, one minute. 等我一会

 

Do you need supplies or anything? Like pens or paper? 文具带了吗,笔和纸

 

They usually have those things. 学校通常都会有

 

I made your lunch yesterday, I hope you like duck. 我昨天替你准备了便当,希望你爱吃鸭肉。

 

Okay, come one. Let’s go. 快点,走吧

 

I cant’ find my scarf. Don’t worry about it. 我找不到我的围巾。没关系。

 

I can’t have you late for your first day of school. Let’s go. 第一天不能迟到。快走吧

 

I need my scarf. Just use one of mine. 用我的。

 

Let’s go find your scarf. 去找你的围巾吧

 

That’ it. 就是它。

 

Could you get that, please? 请你开门,好吗

 

Why didn’t you get the door? 你怎么不开门

 

I’m not supposed to answer the door for strangers. 我不应该替陌生人开门

 

Right. That’s smart. 没错,真聪明

 

Any chance for some coffee? 你没有咖啡

 

I’m just run out. Sure, we’re running a little late but… 我的咖啡豆用完了,有,我们迟到了

 

Just one second. 等一下。

 

Good morning. I’m Sean. I live downstairs. 我是西恩,楼下的邻居。

 

You must be Kate’s niece. 你一定是凯特的外甥女

 

My kids are about your age. 我的小孩跟你差不多大。

They’ll be staying with me this weekend. Are you gonna be around? 他们周末会来,你会在吗

 

Here you go. 拿去

 

The good stuff. 顶级咖啡。

 

Thank you for the Thai noodles last night. 谢谢你昨晚的泰式炒面。

 

I guess this is where you go in, right? 从这里进去,对吧

 

It’s gonna be fine. 不会有事的。

 

I’ll take you to the classroom and we’ll meet your teacher. 我带你去教室见老师。

 

There has to be someone better suited for this. 一定有更好的人能照顾她。

 

I have no idea what to do with a kid, especially one who’s lost her mother. 我不会带小孩,她才刚失去母亲。

 

How do their minds work? 小孩到底在想什么

 

I can’t get Zoe to eat anything I make. 柔儿不肯吃我煮的东西

 

What am I supposed to do, force her? Maybe she misses her mother’s cooking.

我该怎么办?逼她吃吗? 也许她怀念她妈妈煮的菜。

 

My sister never cooked. 我老姐从来不煮菜

 

She reheated. Well, that’s the point. 她只会用微波炉。这就是重点

 

Maybe Zoe needs something more familiar, less sophisticated. 也许柔儿想吃她习惯的东西,不是精致美食。

 

What did you eat when you were a kid? 你小时候都吃什么

 

It’s not the same. What do you mean? 情况不同。 什么意思

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有