加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《美味情缘》电影台词4

(2008-07-28 14:39:54)
标签:

高考

教育

文化

校园

学习公社

知识/探索

分类: 外语之旅

 

           《美味情缘》电影台词4 

 

My mother was an amazing cook. 我妈的厨艺一流

 

Of course, I was the only one who appreciated it. 当然了,只有我懂得欣赏。

 

And after your mother passed away, did your father take over the cooking? 你妈过世后,你爸就负责做菜?

 

No, he didn’t take over anything. 不,他什么都没负责。

 

We were lucky if we even saw him at dinner. 吃晚饭时能看到他就很幸运了。

 

So who took care of the two of you?  谁照顾你们两姐妹

 

Can we not get into this right now? 能不能不要谈这件事

 

What about fish sticks? Kids love them. 炸鱼条呢,小朋友都爱吃

 

You know, they’re frozen and breaded… 冷冻食物,外面裹面包粉

 

I know what fish sticks are. 我知道那是什么

 

I just cann’t believe I’m paying for these suggestions. 我只是不相信,要付钱听这种建议

 

Did you learn anything interesting? 你有学到有趣的事情吗

 

How was your teacher? Bald. 你的老师怎么样? 秃头

 

You know, I was thinking the other day, I know so little about you. 我前几天在想,我都不了解你

 

I mean, we’re family, but I don’t even know what your favorite color is.

我们是一家人,不过我不知道你最爱什么颜色

 

Red. See, I didn’t know that. 红色,我都不知道

 

What’s your favorite number? You know, you don’t have to do this.

你最喜欢的号码是什么? 你不必这样

 

Do what? 怎样

 

Try so hard . 这么努力

 

Coming. 来了

 

From the agency? You expecting another Charlotte? 保姆中介公司派来的吗,你以为会是别人吗

 

So can I come in or what? 我能不能进去?

 

Excuse me one second. 失陪一下

 

I told you, I don’t need a babysitter. I’m not a baby anymore. 我不需要保姆,我不是小宝宝了

 

So, what am I supposed to do? I can’t leave you here alone. 我不能把你一个人留在家里

 

Why not? I’m perfectly fine. 为什么?我不会有事

 

Zoe, you barricaded the door, remember? 你把自己反锁起来,记得吗

 

I charge from when I get here, you know. 我一进门就开始计费。

 

I see you’ve brought something to read to Zoe. 你带了书要读给柔儿听。

 

It’s for my thesis. 这是我写论文要看的书。

 

Rapidly mutating deadly viruses. You know, like Ebola, that sort of thing.

 迅速变种的致命病毒,像是伊波拉病毒之类的

 

Well, have fun at work. 好吧,工作愉快

 

22 Bleecker, can I help you? 布立克街22号餐馆,有什么能效劳吗

 

Table for five? Yes, I can seat you at 9. 五位吗?我能帮你保留9点钟的位子。

 

How do you want the sea bass prepared tonight? 你今天要怎么料理鲈鱼?

 

Tell them they’re gonna be served to some very important people. 就跟他们说,我要贵宝料理这道菜

 

You don’t like music? It’s distracting my staff. 你不爱听音乐?员工会分心。

 

Nick, you were right, Pavarotti makes sex so much better. 尼克,你说的对,听帕华洛帝让炒饭超赞。

 

Glad to hear it. Bocelli’s good one, but only for shallow one-night stands. 太好了,不过搞一夜情只适合听波伽利。

 

Pronto. Food. Belly. Now. 快点,我要吃饭。

 

Me plus baby equals extra large portions, please. 我和宝宝要吃两人份。

 

I think I can handle it. 我想我搞得定。

 

Only a full cook can judge food. When you’re hungry, everything tastes…. 吃饱的厨师才能尝出好味道

 

Better than it really is. – I never eat in the afternoon. 饿的时候吃什么都好吃。 我下午从来不吃东西

 

My grandmother whispered this recipe into my ear on her deathbed. 我祖母临死前悄悄告诉我这道食谱

 

She brought it over from the Old Country and I made it especially for today.

她从老家带来美国,我今天特地为你精心烹调。

 

Happy? 满意了吗

 

Very happy. 非常满意。

 

I thought your grandmother lived in Miami. 你祖母不是住在迈阿密吗

 

Well, you know… 你也知道

 

Well, we all thought she wasn’t gonna make it. It was like a miracle. 我们都因为她活不成了,那简直就是奇迹。

 

You take care of those dishes and I’ll take care of these. 你负责那些菜,我负责这些。

 

Then we won’t get in each other’s way. 这样就不会妨碍对方。

 

Wait, your half is bigger than mine. 你那边比我这边多哦

 

Right, right .好吧,没问题

 

I have some very big items. 我负责料理重要的食材

 

I got beef, I got fihs, I got rabbit. 包括牛肉,鱼肉,兔肉

 

Showtime, folks. Let’s go. 开工了,快点。

 

Fifteen, two terrines, one Dover sole, two lamb. 15桌2客法国派,1份多佛比目鱼,和两份羊排

 

Seven, carpaccio. 7桌,意大利生牛肉。

 

Have you seasoned that right? 调味料有没有加错?

 

It’s okay,没问题

 

Okay, where am i? Where’s my lamb? Slicing it now. 到哪里了,我的羊肉呢

 

One second. 等一下

 

Excuse me. I need that.

 

And you’ll get it right back. 我马上就还你

 

Can I ask you something? 我可以问你一件事吗?

 

 Do I have a choice? 我有选择吗

 

Where did you learn to cook so well ? 你的好厨艺是跟谁学的

 

Seriously? I thought you were goona say you studied… 真的假的?我以为你会说

 

…under Alain Passard at L Arpege or something. 名厨亚伦帕斯德

 

I did. But my mom was better, and she didn’t throw plates at me.

我是向他学过,不过我妈更高杆,不会向我丢盘子

 

Oh, my God, I need more space. 天啊,我需要空间。

 

Why are you so mad at me? 你干嘛这么气我

 

I’m not mad at you. 我并没有气你

 

You’re very mad. 你生气到快抓狂

 

Look, this is my kitchen, I’ve worked really hard to get here… 这是我的厨房,我很努力才爬到这地位

 

And I’m not gonna let you take it away from me. 不会轻易被你抢走

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有