加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《美味情缘》电影台词5

(2008-07-28 14:38:50)
标签:

高考

教育

文化

校园

学习公社

知识/探索

分类: 外语之旅

 

           《美味情缘》电影台词5 

 

What makes you think I wanna take it away? 你为什么以为我会这么做

 

What else could you possilbly want? 你还会有什么目的

 

You treat me like a dog, Larry. 你把我当够一样看待

 

I’m not a day, I’m a human being. A human being, goddamn… 我不是狗,我是人,一个有自尊心的人

 

I’m sorry, I have an audition. 对不起,我明天要试演。

 

Would you mind? 请你出去一下

 

Look, I dn’t need this job. I can work whereever I want. 听着,我不需要这工作。我想做啥都行

 

I’d like to work here because it's and honor to cook with you… 我只是觉得和你合作很荣幸

 

…but I’d rather work somewhere I’m welcome. 我宁愿去欢迎我的地方工作

 

So if you want me to go, you just say the word. 所以如果你要我走,就请你直说

 

Wamt to tell me what’s going on in here? 这到底是怎么回事

 

Well? 怎样

 

Wait a minute, where are you going? 等一下,你要去哪里

 

I’m sorry, you’ll have to find someone else. 抱歉,你得另请高明

 

Kate, what have you done? 凯特,你做了什么

 

I didn’t do anything. 我什么也没做

 

Nick, please. We need you. 尼克,我们需要你

 

Well, I’ll have to hear that from her. 我要听她说出口才算数

 

It’s my restaurant. 这是我的餐馆

 

It may be your restaurant, Paula, but it’s here kitchen. 也许是,不过这是她的厨房

 

Without her… 没有她

 

…all this would just be a pile of hot metal and dirty dises, so… 这里只有一堆热锅子和脏盘子

 

She decides. 这是她的决定

 

Seems you’ve left me no choice. 你让我别无选择

 

Do you want me to stay? 你要不要我留下来?

 

Didn’t I just say that? 我不是说了吗

 

I didn’t hear those words. 我可没听到你这么说

 

I want you to stay. 我要你留下来。

 

Love to. Thought you’d never ask. 很乐意,我以为你开不了口呢

 

You’re on fire. 你着火了。

 

And I know you guys are scared, but it’s okay, because I’m here. 你们一定很怕,不过不用担心,有我在就没事。

 

But if you get really scared, you can wake up and I’ll hold your hand.

不过如果你们真的很怕,可以叫醒我,我会握你们的手。

 

Especially you, Louie, because you’re the littlest. 尤其是你,路易,你最小

 

When did Charlotte leave? 夏绿蒂几时离开的

 

I don’t know, a while ago. 不知道,好一会儿了吧

 

Look so cozy in there. 床底下看起来很温暖

 

I have an idea. 我有个点子

 

How about you come with me to the restaurant tomorrow night? 明晚跟我一起到餐馆好吗

 

Night. 晚安

 

Please. 别说话

 

I’ve tried everything. No matter what I made, she doesn’t eat it.

我什么方法都试过,她就是不吃我做的菜

 

Why not try giving her some regular kid food? 何不给她吃小朋友吃的食物

 

Have you been talking to my therapist? 你跟我的心理医生谈过吗

 

All right, two foie gras, one tartare, two bisque and a goat cheese.

 两份鹅肝,一份鞑靼生牛肉,两份浓汤和一份羊奶乳酪。

 

Breathe in. 闻一下

 

It’s basilico. 这是罗勒。

 

Kate, your biggest fans are dying to see you. 凯特,你的超级粉丝想见你

 

Leah, finish the duck on table five? I gotta take a break. 黎儿,帮我料理5桌的鸭肉,我要休息一下

Yeah, sure. 没问题

 

All right, I need one terrine, two bisque and a lanoustine, please. 一份法国派,2份浓汤和一份鳌虾。

 

Good. 好吃

 

Table 12’s getting a little antsy, will it be up soon? 12桌不耐烦,能上菜了吗

 

Hold this. 拿着

 

Fire on duck, one sea bass and a souffle, please. 一份鸭肉,一份鲈鱼,和一份蛋白牛奶酥。

 

It’s working now, chef. 现在可以用了,大厨

 

Table five’s coming up in a few seconds, chef. 主厨,第五桌的菜快要好了

 

Save some for me. 留一点给我吃

 

You know, in ancient Rome… 你知道,古罗马人参加

 

…guys used to chew basil before the prom to get rid of bad breath. 毕业舞会前都会嚼罗勒去口臭

 

It’s true. 是真的

 

They didn’t have proms in ancient Rome. 古罗马才没有必要舞会

 

They didn’t? are you sure? 没有?你确定?

 

I thought they did. 我以为有耶

 

See you tomorrow. 明天见

 

Hi, kate, how are doing? 凯特,你好吗啊

 

Good, what you got? 很好,你有什么

 

I got fresh bluefin. 蓝鳍金枪鱼

 

Just came in like five minutes ago. 5分钟前才送来。

 

I got baby mollusks over there. 我有一大堆螺仔

 

What’s behind you there? 后面那是什么

 

Colorados. 科罗拉多鱼

 

I’m gonna take some of those. 好,我带一些

 

Unbelievably fresh. 超新鲜的。

Godd morning. It's 24 degrees, sunny at 9:00. 早安,今天是2月28号

 

On this Tuesday, February 28th. 天气晴朗的星期二。

 

Wake up. 起床了

 

You’re gonna be late for school. Here  are your boots. Come on. Let’s go.

你上学要吃到了,你的靴子,快点

 

Just tell them it was my fault, okay? 跟老师说是我的错

 

Ladies, you are very lucky today. I have new shipment. 你们今天很幸运,我有新货。

 

They are from all over the place. Modena, Montferrato, Bolongna. 来自世界各地,莫丹那,蒙费拉托,波隆纳。

 

Big sniff. It’s a black truffle from Parma.用力闻,这是帕尔马的黑松露

 

It’s not bad. 还不赖

 

What do you have in white? 有没有白松露?

 

My best product. 最顶级的

 

Very, very hard to find this time of year. 这季节很难找得到

 

Who’d you get them from? 从哪儿弄来的

 

You know I never reveal my source. 你知道我从不透露货源

 

So how much for the white? 白松露多少钱

 

Twenty-two hundred a pound. 每磅2千2百美元

 

Oh, my God. They are from Alba. 天啊。来自意大利阿尔巴耶

 

No, I think my water just broke. 不是啦, 我的羊水破了

 

What? You’re kidding me. 别开玩笑。 No, I’m not kidding you. 我不是开玩笑

 

Oh, my god, are you okay? 天啊,你没事吧

 

Can you call 911? 快打911.

 

No, no police. 不,不能报警

 

It’s not the police. We need an ambulance, she’s having a baby. 不是啦,她要生了,快叫救护车

 

Oh, my god. Just keep relaxed. 我的天啊,放轻松

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有