标签:
教育 |
分类: 外语之旅 |
That’s me in the jets shirt. 那是我,穿率神衬衣的
Good hands. 接的好
Dinner’s almost ready. Invite your friends if you want to.
晚饭就快做好了,想叫朋友就叫朋友一起来吃
So any of you wanna come by(取得,经过) my tent for some supper?
谁愿意到我的帐篷吃晚饭
Three’s company. 三人行
That’s humiliating(丢脸的, 耻辱的, 献丑的). 真丢人
Mon, why can’t we camp in an RV(<美> Recreational Vehicle ,娱乐车) like every other family?
妈妈,为什么我们不能跟别人一样在娱乐车上露营
How can you get close to nature in a tin(锡, 马口铁, 罐) can like that?
你在那种车上怎么能接近自然呢
Plus, it’s more fun to have to keep each other warm at night.
再说,半夜里靠互相取暖要有趣多了
Don’t you know it? 你不知道吗
No cupcakes yet. – But I’m starving. 还不能吃蛋糕呢 – 但是我都快饿死了
I agree with you. You know how hungry I am? 我同意,你知道我有多饿吗
This is where the quarter trick started. 硬币魔术就是从这儿开始的
How the heck([英口]地狱(hell的委婉说法, 用以加强语气或咒骂)) did he do that?
他到底是怎么做的
It’s a trick coin you buy at a magic shop. 这是个做过手脚的硬币,在魔术店买的
I just couldn’t let him know I knew that. 我只是不能让他知道我知道这把戏
That’s sweet. 好温馨
Now, I gotta get back to work, so hit play. 现在我得回去工作了,按下播放键
It’s a very powerful device, use it with caution. 这是一个非常强大的装置,小心点用
I think Starcy gets the most-beautiful-feet award. 我认为丝黛西的脚该得到美腿奖
I’m heading out to the Hamptons in a couple of minutes. 几分钟后我要出发去汉普顿
I’m counting on you. 现在就靠你了
This hotel project? It’s a big fish. 这个酒店的方案,是条大鱼
You reel it in(卷,绕) for me and it’s “Howdy, parter.”
你帮我搞定,然后就是“你好,合伙人”
Screw it up, though, and it’s “Back to the mailroom, atrium(中庭, 心房) boy.
搞砸了,你就去“收发邮件吧,小子”
She’s gotta go to rehab((=rehabilitation) n.修复,复兴,恢复名誉,复职) again, so she can’t make it to the Hamptons. 她要去戒毒所,所以她不能去汉普顿了
I’m gonna be alone on the Fourth of July? 那国庆日我就是一个人了?
Mr. Ammer, if you need female companionship this weekend… 安莫先生,如果你这个周末需要女伴
…my wife’s friend Janine, wow. 我太太的朋友简宁
Really? What’s she like? 真的,她怎么样
Let’s just say she will eat you up(,吃光, 耗尽, 吞灭, 完全相信), sir. 我敢说她会耗尽你的体力的,先生
Excuse me, I’m sorry to interrupt… 对不起,我很抱歉打断你们
…but this is kind of important. 但是这非常重要
Go to the bathroom. 去厕所吧
Dude! You suck so bad. 伙计,你接的太差了
How you doing, buddy? Playing some catch? 在干嘛,儿子,练习接球?
Actually, we’re playing some drop, because Ben hasn’t caught one yet. 事实上,我们在玩扔球,因为本连一个都还没接到呢
I thought she should’ve gotten voted off. 我想她应该投过票了
Did you see her Kate Spade handbag? It was gorgeous. 你看到她那个驼背鲸手袋,太漂亮了
Hold on a second, I gotta say hi to your son. 等等,我要根你儿子打个招呼
It’s be fun for them to be here for the sleepover(借宿别人处, 忽视, 不注意).
We’ll see you guys later. 我们一会见
It’s not gonna kill you to eat dinner with your family, sweetie.
跟你的家人跟你的家人一起吃顿晚餐不会杀了你的,亲爱的
I just gotta build an entire model tonight. 我只是今晚要做一整夜模型呢
I can’t take a whole night of this. 我不能这样过一晚上
I can skip chapters. 我可以跳过一些片断
What a family. 多棒的一家
Let’s get dinner over with( [美口](做)完)。 让我们结束用餐
Everyone’s done but you. 大家都好了,除了你
Dad’s quarter trick. I can’t wait not to see it. 爸爸的硬币魔术,我可不要再看了
Let’s get to(到达, 接触到, 开始, 对...有影响) it. 开工吧
We’re taking off(离开). Thanks for a great night. 我们要走了,今晚很愉快
You had a fun time hanging out with me? 你根我在一起度过了愉快的时光?
It couldn’t have gotten any smaller. 它不可能再更小了
I’ll freshen your breath. 我把你们呼吸的空气清新一下
Kidding me:? I had fun. 开玩笑?我很开心
Good for you. Can you watch the gang for 10 minutes while I clean up? 不错,你能在我清扫的时候帮我看着这些东西吗,就10分钟
I got so much stuff to do here. 我只是要干一堆的活
I gotta sew the duck’s head back on for Sundance… 我要给阳阳缝好这个鸭子的头
And fix his butthole. 还要修好他的屁股
Way to go, champ. 你真行啊
Give me a break. 让我休息会
You set your own priorities. 你不能总把你自己的事放在第一位
How big a deal is that? I am so tired of having this argument. 这有多大不了的,我对这种争吵已经感到厌倦了
I feel bad that we keep arguing. 我们总是吵架,我感觉很不好
Don’t be upset. 别难过
I was a jerk. 我是个傻瓜