加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《穿普拉达的魔鬼》电影对白精录9

(2007-09-30 20:48:57)
标签:

学习公社

文化

校园

职场

生活

 
《穿普拉达的魔鬼》电影对白精录9
 

Not to mention American Runway’s one of the most expensive books in the business.

不要说美国时尚舞台是业内最贵的杂志了

 

Jacqueline does the same thing for a lot less money. 杰奎琳能用更少的钱来做同样的事

 

Miranda will be devastated(毁坏). Her whole life is about Runway. He can’t do that to her.

米兰达会崩溃的,时尚舞台是她的全部生命,他不能这么对她

 

It’s done. 米已成舟

 

And she has no idea? 而她还不知情?

 

She’s a big girl. She’ll be fine. 她是个大人了,她不会有事的

 

Have you completely lost your mind? 你是不是疯了

 

It has been a beacon of elegance and grace. 它是高贵和优雅的直录明灯

 

Miranda is the finest possible guardian of that beacon. 米兰达是这盏明灯的最佳守护神

 

Setting a standard that inspires people across the globe. 用标准激励了全世界的人们

 

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Miranda. 女士们,先生们,来欢迎米兰达

 

I would like first to share some news with you. 我想要现根各位分享一些新闻

 

He has agreed to finance the expansion of the James Holt label… 已经同意注资杰姆斯

 

Transforming the work of this visionary(梦想的空想的) artist…

将这个理想主义艺术家的作品变为

 

Into a global brand, which is really an exciting enterprise. 国际品牌,这是一个令人兴奋的大企业

 

Runway and James share many things in common… 时尚舞台和杰姆斯有很多共同之处

 

Chief among them, a commitment to excellence. 高层们承诺优异的表现

 

It should come as no surprise that when the time came… 这一时刻的到来将不会意外

 

For James to choose the new president of James Holt International…

因为杰姆斯选择了新的总裁

 

He chose from within the Runway family. 他选择的也是时尚舞台的自己人

 

And it’s my great happiness today… 我今天特别高兴

 

To announce to you all that person.. 来宣布这个人

 

Is my friend and longtime esteemed(尊敬的,尊重的) colleague…

就是我的朋友,我长期以来尊敬的同事

 

And now to the main event… 下面是活动的正题

 

When the time is right, she’ll pay me back. 等时机合适,她会偿还我的

 

You sure about that? 你确定?

 

But I hope for the best. 但我十分希望

 

I’ve known what was happening for quite some time. 我早就知道了

 

It just took me a little while to find a suitable alternative for Jacqueline.

只是花了点时间去找杰奎琳合适的选择

 

And that James job was so absurdly overpaid… 杰姆斯的工作油水那么多

 

Of course, she jumped at(欣然接受)it. 她当然趋之若鹜

 

There is no one that can do what I do… 没有人能做到我所做的

 

Any of the other choices would have found that job impossible…

另外的选择将会发现那工作不可能完成

 

And the magazine would have suffered. 杂志也会受到影响

 

The list of designers, photographers, editors, writers, models, all of whom were found by me, nurtured by me, 编辑,作家,模特的名单,所有人都是我发现的,我栽培的,

 

And have promised me they will follow me… 并向我保证会追随我

 

Whenever and if ever I choose to leave Runway. 不论我什么时候选择离开时尚舞台

 

So he reconsidered. 所以他重新考虑了

 

But I was very impressed… 但我非常感动

 

By how intently(专心地, 集中地) you tried to wan me. 你是那么急切的想要警示我

 

I never thought I would say this. 我一位我从来不会说这个

 

I see a great deal of myself in you. 在你身上看到我自己的影子

 

You can see beyond what people want and what they need… 你能看到人们的需要

 

You can choose for yourself. 你可以自己选择

 

I couldn’t do what you did to Nigel. 我做不来你对奈杰尔做的事

 

You choose to get ahead(走在前面, 进步, 获得成功). 你选择做人上人

 

But what if this isn’t what I want? 但如果这不是我想要的呢

 

I mean, what if I don’t wanna live the way you live? 我是说,如果我不想过你那样的生活呢

 

Don’t ridiculous. 别傻了

 

Everybody wants to be us. 每个人都想像我们一样

 

I have to be at work in 20 minutes. 我要在20分钟内回去工作

 

What’s up? 怎么了

 

I wanted to say that you were right about everything. 我想告诉你你是对的

 

I turned my back on turn one's back on背弃, 抛弃)my friends and my family… 我远离了我的朋友和家人

 

And everything I believed in… 还有我信仰的一切

 

And for what? 这是为了什么

 

I flew up to Boston while you were gone. 你离开的那段时间我去了波士顿

 

You’re looking at their new sous-chef. 你看到他们新的大厨了

 

I’m moving up there in a couple weeks. 我马上就要搬过去了

 

I don’t know what I’m gonna do without those late-night(深夜的,午夜的) grilled cheeses, but…

我不知道没有了晚上的烤奶酪,我可怎么办,但是

 

I’m pretty sure they have bread in Boston. 我肯定波士顿有面包

 

We might be able to figure something out. 我们可以找找看

 

You think? 你想吗

 

That’s what you’re wearing? 你就穿这个去?

 

These clips are excellent. 这些东西写的不错

 

What the hell kind of a blip(简单的措词; 评论) is that? 你到底怎么评价那一段经历

 

Learned a lot. 学到许多

 

In the end though, I kind of screwed it up. 最后,我算是搞砸了

 

I called over there for a reference, left word with some snooty(傲慢的, 自大的) girl.

我给那边打过电话想要一份证明,接我电话的是一个傲慢的女孩

 

Next thing you know, I got a fax from Miranda. 然后,我收到一份米兰达的传真

 

Saying that of all the assistants she’s ever had… 说在她所有雇用过的助理中

 

You were, by far, her biggest disappointment. 你,到目前为止,是最让她失望的一个

 

Don’t hang up. I have a favor to ask you. 别挂,我想请你帮个忙

 

I have all these clothes from Paris… 我所有从巴黎带回来的衣服

 

And I don’t have anyplace to wear them… 我都没有场合可以穿了

 

So I was wondering if you could take them off my hands. 所有我想知道你是否能拿走

 

It’s a huge imposition(强迫接受). 这是个很过分的要求

 

And I’ll have to get them taken in. I mean, they’ll drown me.

我还得过去取,我是说,他们会淹没我的

 

But I suppose I could help you out. I will have Roy pick them up this afternoon.

我想我能帮忙,我让罗伊下午去拿

 

You have some very large shoes to fill. 你有很多活要干

 

I don’t understand why it is so challenging to get my car when I ask for it.

我不明白为什么把我的车开过来那么有挑战性

 

Go. 开车

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有