加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《穿普拉达的魔鬼》电影对白精录6

(2007-09-30 20:27:17)
标签:

学习公社

文化

校园

职场

生活

《穿普拉达的魔鬼》电影对白精录6
 
 

You have no idea how many legends have walked these halls.

你根本不知道有多少传奇人物在这里走过

 

And what’s worse, you don’t care. 更糟糕的是,你不在乎

 

Because this place, where so many people would die to work…

因为这个地方,这个许多人冒死都要来工作的地方

 

You only deign(屈尊,降低身份) to work. 你本不情愿来的

 

And you want to know why she doesn’t kiss you on the forehead…

你想知道为什么下班的时候她没有吻你的额头

 

And give you a gold star on our homework at the end of the day.

给你发个金星吗

 

I’m screwing it up. 我搞砸了

 

I don’t know what you expect me to do. 我不知道你期望我做什么

 

There’s nothing in this whole closet that’ll fit a size six.

这橱里根本没有6号的衣服

 

I can guarantee you. 我保证

 

These are all sample sizes. 都是样品尺寸

 

Poncho(雨布,披风).

 

You’ll take what I give you and you’ll like it. 穿我给你的东西,你一定会满意

 

It might fit. 有可能能穿上

 

You’re in desperate need of Chanel. 你绝对需要香奈儿

 

We have to get to the beauty department, and God knows how long that’s going to take.

我们得去美容部,天知道要花多少时间

 

She held up the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and said, what is this. 她拿着睫毛夹问,这是什么

 

I just knew from the moment I saw her… 我第一眼看到她就知道

 

She was going to be a complete and utter(完全的,彻底的) disaster.

她会成为车头彻底的灾难

 

No, actually, she’s not available, but I’ll leave word(留言). 不,事实上,她现在不在,但我会给她留言

 

See you guys tomorrow. 明天见

 

Take care of that finger, 还在拨弄手指呢

 

So, what do you think? 你有什么意见

 

I think we better get out of here. 我想我们该马上离开

 

Before my girlfriend sees me. 别让我女朋友看到了

 

The gowns are fabulous(寓言的,神话般的,惊人的,难以置信的). 长袍很美

 

We’re gonna use the burgundy(勃艮第红酒). 我们要用红酒

 

So we spent a whole semester on potatoes alone. 所以我们就整个假期都只用马铃薯

 

You take the fry and squeeze it. 你拿着薯条用力挤压

 

See how firm that is? 看看有多结实?

 

There was a crisis in the accessories department. 配件部出了点危机

 

I needed to find a python(蟒蛇) headband. – python’s hot right now.

我要去找条蟒蛇头带。蟒蛇现在很热啊

 

I have exciting presents for all of you. 我给你们都带了好东西

 

Are you ready? 准备好了?

 

Charlie Rose sent it to Miranda for her birthday. 查理在米兰达生日那天送给她的

 

I looked it up on line. It’s $1,100.

 我在网上查过要1100美元

 

A little Clinque. 一个倩碧

 

Damn it. 不会吧

 

This is sold out everywhere. 到处都买不到了

 

I cannot this from you. 这我可不能要

 

You have one, you put all your junk in it, and that’s it. You’re done

你买个包,把你所有的东西都放进去不就行了?

 

Fashion is not about utility. 时尚是不在乎实用性的

 

An accessory is merely a piece of iconography(肖像学,插图).

浙西配件不过是装饰用途

 

Used to express individual identity. 用来表明个性的

 

The thing is, it turns out there is more to Runway than just fancy purses.

但事实上,时尚舞台不仅有好看的皮包

 

Looks like someone’s been drinking the Kool-Aid.

看起来有人喝高了

 

I got it. The Dragon Lady. 我来接,是虐待女人打来的

 

I’m leaving right now. 我马上就去

 

You know ,you guys didn’t have to be such assholes.

你们不用这么混蛋吧

 

That’s him right there. 他就在那边

 

I put my stuff out there, and I pray they improve. 我把我们东西放那边了,希望他们能改进

 

I’m picking up for Miranda. 我是来拿米兰达的东西的

 

Distressed(哀伤的), studded(打上装饰钉的,镶嵌的) leather, pieced(修补,接合) by hand, finished with a metallic fringe(边缘,刘海). 仿古,雕花皮质,手工缝制,加上了金属镶边

 

Very nice, indeed. Who made that fantastic thing? 真的很漂亮,谁做的这么好看的包

 

This way. 这边。

 

Here we go. 我们开始

 

It’s a sketch of Miranda’s dress for the benefit. 这是为米兰达的慈善会定制的服装

 

Also the centerpiece(中心装饰品, (餐桌中央的摆饰))of my spring collection. Top secret stuff.

也是我春季系列的核心,最高机密的

 

I’ll guard it with my life. – please do. 我会用生命来保卫它 拜托了

 

You must be in desperate need of hard liquor. 我肯定非常需要来点烈性酒

 

She’ll have the punch. 她要潘趣酒

 

It’ s deadly. Have fun. 那个很致命的,好好玩

 

I reviewed your collection of essays for my college newspaper.

我大学时期做报纸的时候就刊登了你的散文集

 

Did you mention my good looks and my killer charm? 你当然有提到我的英俊潇洒和国人魅力了吗

 

I want to work for somewhere like The New Yorker or Vanity Fair.

我想在那种像纽约人或者名利场的地方工作

 
 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有