标签:
学习公社校园职场生活 |
分类: 外语之旅 |
I’m gonna gather up(收集) the hens and I’m gonna leave. 我要带着所有的鸡离去
And exactly how do you propose(计划,打算) you’re going to do that? 你打算怎么做呢
In a world that keeps on pushing me around 在一个任意摆布我的世界里
Bu I’ll stand my ground. 但我坚持我的立场
There isn’t no easy way out. 没有简单的出路
That should do. 就应该这样
You thought you could come into my den(兽穴,洞穴)? 你以为你可以进入我的底盘?
I smell fear. 我闻到了恐惧
Just stick near me, guys. 离我近点
I’ll watch your juicy(多汁的,潮湿的) back. 我会掩护你多汁的后背的
They’re just pellets(小球). I’m nervous. 只是些小球
Something tells me you may want to take a couple steps back. 有些事告诉我你也许要退后几步
Talk me into it. 算我一个
Flip(掷,弹,翻书页) the lid(盖子,眼睑) a little bit.
I’m gonna go right in your ear! 我要钻进你的耳朵
Step on it(赶快,加把劲,加大油门)
Give me your best shot。 拿出你们的真本事
Let me give you a hand. 让我帮帮你们
Give him the puncher(打印机,穿孔机)! Smack(用掌击,拍打) him! 使劲的揍他
Whatever will I do? 我能做什么呢
I got something special for you. 对你有特别的待遇
It tastes like chicken! 味道像鸡肉
Look behind you. 在你身后
Quite a night, huh? 相当刺激的夜晚
We took down(拿下,记下,拆卸,病倒) the coyotes. 我们打败了狼
She like went into
labor(分娩) after you
left.
She’s having her baby. 他要生孩子了
What you think was gonna happen? 你以为会怎么样
Doubtful we’ll make it back in time walking. 我很怀疑我们走着能不能及时回去
I so had that covered. 我把那些都搞定了
And I’m here for you too. 我也在这陪你
That look like it hurts. 看起来很疼
That’s very profound, insight-man. 这很深奥,什么都不懂的家伙
How come nothing’s happened yet? 怎么还是什么都没发生
What if it gets stuck or something? 如果卡住了怎么办
You mean like stuck halfway, so she’d be a cow and a half?
你是说在一半的地方卡住?她就是一头半牛
Go ahead. 去吧
What are you gonna name him? 你打算给他起什么名字
If maybe you planned on staying around a little longer? 是否也许你打算在这多待一阵
High paw! 击掌
I am a precious object. 我是个尤物
And shall treat myself as such. 像这样善待自己
I wonder why…I forgot to use conditioner or… 天啊,我是不是忘了用护发素了