加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《超人归来》电影台词9

(2007-08-31 09:14:10)
标签:

学习公社

校园

职场

生活

分类: 外语之旅
《超人归来》电影台词9 
 

Modify it, attach it to the stern.

你们要把它改装并焊到船尾去

 

I don’t care if the instructions are Russian.

我才不管说明书是不是俄文的

 

How does it feel to be back at work?

回来上班感觉怎么样

 

Pretty good. You know, kind of like riding a bike, I guess.

还不错啦,你知道吗,感觉就像骑单车那样容易

 

I was wondering, since I’ve gotten back, we haven’t really had a chance to catch up.

自从我回来后,我们还没有好好聚聚

 

I thought maybe, if you’d like, we could go grab some food

我想也许,如果你肯赏光的话,一起吃顿饭怎么样

 

Hey, can I ask you something? – Sure.

嘿,我可以问你点事情吗? - 当然

 

Have you ever met someone that it’s like you’re from different worlds…

你是否曾认识了一个人,你们之间没有任何共同语言

 

but you shared such a connection you knew you were destined to be together?

但相互间却有一种强烈的命中注定要走到一起的感觉

 

Then he just takes off(起飞,离开 without explaining why…

然后他就消失了,没有解释一句

 

…or without even saying goodbye?

甚至没有说再见

 

Sounds cheesy(美俚,低劣的,下等的)I know.

听起来很可恶,我知道

 

What’s so hard about saying goodbye?

说再见有什么难的

 

Who are we talking about?

我们在说谁啊

 

Nice try, kiddo. Only steamed chicken and snow peas for you.

想法不错。小家伙,可你只能吃蒸鸡肉和豌豆

 

Why do we order Chinese if he’s allergic?

他过敏的话,为什么我们不要中餐

 

…and I think we all prefer egg rolls over macrobiotic(能促进长寿的,长命的) shakes.

我认为我们大家都喜欢蛋卷,因为它是长寿食谱

 

It’s a good point.

没错

 

So I noticed you’ve been acting a little different lately.

我注意到你最近怪怪的

 

Have I?

有吗

 

I was practically his press agent.

我几乎是他的新闻代理人

 

Lois, I shouldn’t have brought it up.

我不应该提起

 

Load them up.

都装上去

 

Attention, the Metropolis Museum of Natural History…

请注意,大都会自然历史博物馆

 

You’re done. The museum’s closed. Thank you.

写完了吗? 博物馆闭馆了,谢谢合作

 

I have a palpitation(心悸)a heart palpitation. And a murmur.

我有心悸症,还有杂音

 

Just hold on tight.

抓紧

 

There you are. ma’am.

到了,女士

 

I know that’s forward. Or a drink?

我知道有点心急了,或者喝一杯

 

It’s like this on every channel.

每个频道都是这个

But as this security footage(电影胶片) from a simple deli(熟食店) robbery proves…

但是一起简单熟食店抢劫的监控录像显示

 

There’s really no feat too big or too small for the Man of Steal

没有合身的衣服给超人

 

Reports are flooding in from Metropolis, Houston, Gotham(纽约市的别名) and as far…

洪水般的报道淹没了休斯顿和纽约

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有