加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《超人归来》电影台词8

(2007-08-31 09:13:19)
标签:

学习公社

高考

校园

职场

生活

分类: 外语之旅
《超人归来》电影台词8
 

Come on.

快点

None. What’s the usage?

没有,干嘛

 

This mysterious electromagnetic pulse knocked out portable devices…\

神秘电磁波在用电高峰期破坏了便携式电子设备

 

…and entire power grids(格子),causing a catastrophic event during…

以及整个城区电网,导致大停电。。。

 

In my office.

去我办公室

 

This goes for everyone.

大家都给我听好了

 

Every electronic device on the East Coast goes dark.

东海岸的所有电子设备全都失灵了

 

Three things sell papers: tragedy, sex and Superman.

有三样东西可使报纸卖的好:悲情故事,床第之事,和超人的故事

 

People are sick of tragedy, we know you can’t write worth a damn about sex.

人们已厌倦悲情故事,我们也知道你不善描写翻云覆雨

 

Really? She never mentioned you.

真的吗?可她从来没提到过你

 

I see you’ve already met the munchkin.

你已经见过我的乖仔

 

Did you take vitamins? Eye drops?

吃维他命了吗? 点眼药了吗

 

Good boy. He’d a little fragile. But he’s gonna grow up…

真乖,他身体不太好,但他会长的

 

…to be big and strong like his dad,won’t you?

像他爸爸一样又高又壮,对不对

 

That’s nothing

那不代表什么

 

Congratulations on the Pulitzer. That’s incredible.

祝贺你获得了普利策奖,真是了不起啊

 

Well, there’s so much. Where to begin?

说来话长,真不知从何说起了

 

Where’s the little guy? Hey, kiddo.

那小家伙上哪去拉,嘿,乖仔

 

Can you work some magic to get your uncle…

你能不能动用一下你的小关系,让你叔叔

 

to stop giving me such a hard time on this article?

放宽这篇文章的交稿期限

 

Please?- Again?

拜托了- 又来了

 

Again.- You got it.

对,好吧

 

Richard’s an assistant editor here who’s basically saved our international section.

理查德是这的总编助理,就是他力挽狂澜拯救了咱们的国际部

 

It’s great to finally meet you. I’ve heard so much.

很高兴最终见了庐山真面目。久仰久仰

 

Jimmy won’t shut up about you.

吉米说其你来可是滔滔不绝

 

Gotta run. – Where?

我要忙去了 去哪儿

 

You heard Perry. Superman’s back, and he thinks I’m the only one equipped to

你也听见派瑞的话了,超人归来,他还说我是唯一能

 

Going to the power plant to check out the blackout.

我要去电厂查查停电的事

 

No matter how close we are, that woman will always be a mystery.

无论我们如何亲近,可我就是猜不透她

 

If you need anything, I’m right over there.

需要帮忙只管说

 

And he’s got the whold world in his hands.

他掌握整个世界

 

Oh, he’s cute.

哦,他好帅啊

Run into trouble?

遇到麻烦啦?

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有