标签:
学习公社校园职场 |
分类: 外语之旅 |
Shut off the camera.- But I’m getting it.
把摄像机关了-可我正在拍
I think I did something wrong.
我想我做错事了
No, That wasn’t you.
不,不是你
Ignition is at T-minus one minute and we are preparing for separation
一分钟点火倒计时,准备进行分离
CDR, start the clock.
机长,请开始计时
Three minutes and counting.
三分钟倒数
Body signs normal. Crew is looking good.
一切正常。人员就位
Shuttle readouts(读出器,读出) are holding steady.
飞船显示正常
We’re still a go for(去找,努力获取) launch. - Roger(收到,知道).
准备发射- 收到
Houston, you copy? – Houston, do you copy?
休斯顿,收到吗?
Electrical variance(变化,变异,分歧,不和).
电路问题
Please, there’s nothing to worry about.
别这样,没什么可担心的
It seems that we are experiencing a slight power outage.
只是短暂的停电
What did you do? – It wasn’t me. It just cycled back up.
你刚才动过什么了?- 不是我,使用备用电源
Genesis(起源), radio check from Houston.
创世纪,这是休斯顿的通话确认
Climbing to 40,000 feet. - Roger, 40,000 feet.
向4万英尺高度爬升 – 收到,向4万英尺高度爬升
And it’s gone! A
blazing(闪耀的,强烈的)
它去了!飞驰而去
Is that it?
完了
I don’t think so.
我看未必
Dual engine failure, but they’re up and running again.
虽然失灵了一会,但设备又开始工作了
Genesis, I hate to say this, but it looks like we’re gonna have to scrub(擦洗) the launch.
创世纪,我真不愿说,看起来我们必须终止发射!
Boosters are non-responsive. We’re still counting down for ignition.
推进器无响应,点火程度仍在倒计时
Platform, we have a problem.- Go.
控制台,我们有麻烦了 – 请讲。
Looks like something faulted during the power outrage(暴行,侮辱,愤怒).
看上去似乎在停电时不知什么东西出了故障
Both boosters are counting down for ignition.
两组推进器仍在倒计时
Platform, you have 30 seconds.
控制台,还有30秒
What?- Release couplings(连结,接合).
什么?- 断开连接
We can’t shut down boosters.
我们无法终止推进器点火程序
We should be able to manage the launch and recover(重新获得,恢复) to the emergency field.
我们应该可以完成发射,然后转会紧急迫降区域
T-minus 23 seconds to ignition.
还有23秒点火
Genesis, you’re a go for evac procedures.
创世纪,请执行紧急分离程序
We are still attached.
我们仍然连接