加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《超人归来》电影台词4

(2007-08-31 09:09:19)
标签:

学习公社

校园

职场

分类: 外语之旅
《超人归来》电影台词4
 

Thank you for giving me my job back. – Don’t thank me.

多谢你又让我回来上班 别谢我

 

Thank Norm Palmer for dying.

谢谢快死的诺恩·帕默尔

 

It was his time.

他也是时候了

 

Let’s get you set up, huh? – Olsen!

来整理一下你的东西吧,嗯?- 奥尔森!

 

Okay, so I gotta run

好,我得先走了

 

But I will be back to check on you in a sec, Mr. Kent.

但是我会很快回来找你的,肯特先生

 

Oh, hey, do you know where I can find Lois?

哦,嘿,你知道我能在哪找到露易丝吗?

 

The timing of this automated-ignition countdown…

自动点火前的倒数计时

 

…is the most precarious (不稳定的) part of the launch.

是发射中最不稳定的阶段

 

 Lois Lane, Daily Planet.

我是星球日报的露易丝·琳恩

 

You also stated that the shuttle will usher in a new era of travel…

你曾提到过新的航天飞机将会开创太空旅行的新纪元

 

…enabling the average person to afford transcontinental flights.

让普通百姓也能负担起这样的宇宙穿梭旅行

 

But can you tell us the exact price…

可是,您能否向我们透露其具体价格

 

…an “average person” will be expected to pay?

一个普通百姓有望要支付多少

 

The answer to that question is in your press packet(包装,小包裹).

答案已经在你的新闻稿里了

 

The Earth is surrounded by a blanket of air

地球被空气所包围

 

…which we call the atmosphere.

我们称之为大气层

 

It reaches over…

它能到达

 

Yeah. He looks just like his mom.

是的。他看起来很像他妈妈

 

Already takes after her too, especially when it comes to getting into trouble.

已经有样学样了,特别是找麻烦的本事

 

Oh, yeah, well, I guess you’ve been gone. Fearless Reporter Lois Lane is a mommy.

哦,对,嗯,我以为你走了,无畏的记者露易丝已经是妈妈了

 

Sorry. – No, she’s got plenty.

对不起。- 没关系,她有很多

 

No, not really. It’s more like a prolonged engagement.

不,没有,更像是个漫长的婚约

 

But don’t ask Miss Lane when they’re tying the knot

但最好别问琳恩什么时候摆喜酒

Because she hates that question.

因为她最讨厌别人问这样的问题

 

Like this follow the same stringent(严厉的,迫切的) safety guidelines set by NASA?

这些和国家宇航局规定的安全指南一样严格?

 

Since this is a joint venture with the Air Force

自从与空军的合资之后

 

You all right? You look like you could use a drink.

你没事吧? 你看起来像是需要去喝一杯哦

 

This place is so tacky(有些粘的,缺乏教养或风度的,俗气的). Why are we back here?

这地方真是俗不可耐。干嘛还要回这儿来?

 

Kitty, while you were doing your nails and ordering fur coats online…

基蒂,当你忙着修指甲或是在网上订购裘皮大衣的时候

 

I was busy unlocking the secrets

我可一直是在忙着解开

 

…of one of the most advanced civilizations in the universe.

寰宇第一文明的秘密

 

Weren’t there two of those?

应该有两个啊

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有