花点时间——用心生活【转】
标签:
杂谈 |
最近在扩音器通知起飞的机场, 我听到一对母女最后一刻相聚的对话。
Standing near the security gate, they hugged and the mother said, "I love you and I wish you enough".
在安检门边, 他们拥抱在一起, 然后那母亲说:“我爱你,希望你足够。”
The daughter replied, "Mom, our life together has been more than enough. Your love is all I ever needed. I wish you enough, too, Mom".
女儿回答道:“我们在一共同分享的生活己是足足有余了, 你的爱是我仅有的需求。我也祝望你足够。”
They kissed and the daughter left. The mother walked over to the window where I was seated. Standing there I could see she wanted and needed to cry. I tried not to intrude on her privacy but she welcomed me in by asking, "Did you ever say good-bye to someone knowing it would be forever?".
亲吻后, 女儿就离去了。母亲走到我坐的窗旁, 我可以看出她很想,也需要放声一哭。 我不想打扰她的私事, 但是她反而欢迎我加入似的问道:“你有过和一个人道别, 而且心知肚明这是今生的最后一次吗?”
Yes, I have," I replied. "Forgive me for asking, but why is this a forever good-bye?".
“有的。”我回答,“不好意思, 可不可知道为什么这是永恒的道别呢?”
"I am old and she lives so far away. I have challenges ahead and the reality is - the next trip back will be for my funeral," she said.
她说:“我老了, 她又住的远, 我有很大的挑战在面前。事实是, 她下一次回来将会是参加我的葬礼。”
"When you were saying good-bye, I heard you say, 'I wish you enough'. May I ask what that means?".
“当你们说再见的时候,我听见你说:我希望你足够。可不可以告诉我那是什么意思呢?” 我问道.
She began to smile.
"That's a wish that has been handed down from other generations. My
parents used to say it to everyone". She paused a moment and looked
up as if trying to remember it in detail and she smiled even more.
"When we said , 'I wish you enough', we were wanting the other
person to have a life filled with just enough good things to
sustain them".
Then turning toward me, she shared the following as if she were
reciting it from memory.
她笑了起来:“那是一个传了许多代的祝望。我的父母以前常对所有的人这么说,她停顿了一会儿, 然后凝视上方好像是想记清楚细节。她笑的更灿烂的说,当我们说: 我希望你足够, 我们是要那个人的生命中有足够的好东西去维持它。”然后她转向我,好像从记忆中背诵似的,念出以下的句子。
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.
“我祝你有足够的阳光,使你在不论多暗淡的日子里也保有明亮的心态。”
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
“我祝你有足够的阴雨,因而更加感恩阳光的灿烂。”
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
“我祝你有足够的快乐,来保持你的精神常青。”
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.
“我祝你有足够的苦难,以至生活中最微不足道的开心也显得巨大。”
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
“我祝你得偿宿愿,满足你的欲望。”
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
“我祝你有足够的失落,去感恩你的拥有。”
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final
good-bye.
“我祝你有足够的问候, 来协助你走过最后的再见。”
She then began to cry and walked away.
然后她开始涰泣的离去。
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to
appreciate them, a day to love them but then an entire life to
forget them.
有人说,要找到一个特殊的人只须一分钟,去感恩他得花一小时,一天内可以爱上他,但是要去遗忘他,
可是一辈子的工作。
Only if you wish send this to the people you will never forget. If
you don't send it to anyone it may mean that you are in such
a
hurry that you have forgotten your friends.
如果你愿意,将这传给令你永志不忘的人。如果你不传给任何人,那么你就忙的将朋友都忘怀了。
TAKE TIME TO LIVE.....
别忙坏了, 花点时间去生活吧。
To all my friends and loved ones,
I WISH YOU ENOUGH........
给我的朋友和爱惜的人, 我祝愿你足够!

加载中…