加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

吉祥航空客舱乘务员广播词

(2018-11-01 10:25:32)
标签:

教育

沈阳空乘培训

沈阳天翔航空培训

沈阳空姐培训

吉祥航空广播词

分类: 广播词

吉祥航空客舱乘务员广播词

1.我们的飞机预计在晚间1030分到达上海浦东国际机场,现在是北京时间晚间820分。

Our estimated time of arrival is 10:30 PM. The time now is 8:20 PM.

2、为了保证飞行安全,请再次确认即是带有飞行模式功能的手机已经处于关闭状态。

To ensure the flight safety, please make sure that your mobile phones, including flight mode are powered off.

3本次航班全程禁止吸烟!

This is a non-smoking flight. Please do not smoke during the entire flight.

4、为了确保您在旅途中得到良好的休息,我们将调暗客舱灯光。

To ensure a good rest for you during the long journey, we will be dimming the cabin lights.

5、需要阅读的旅客可以打开阅读灯。

For passengers who wish to read, please switch on the reading lights located above you.

6、为预防飞行中突发的颠簸,请您在休息期间系好安全带。

Because your safety is on our primary concern, we strongly recommend you to keep your seat belts fastened through the flight.

7、您的满意是我们的追求,您的建议是我们的改进方向。

To further improve of our service, your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

8、我们为您准备了旅客意见卡。

Well be offering feedback cards to all of you.

9.请将填写好的意见卡交给客舱乘务员。

Please return the card to us if you finish it.

10、谢谢您的支持与关心!

Thank you for your support and concern.

11、为了您的方便,我们现在分发入境卡和申报单。

For your convenience,we are now distributing landing Forms.

12当您通过海关和边检时,这些都是政府要求您所必须填写的。

When you go through Customs and immigration,it is necessary for you to fill in the forms required by the Government.

13、为了您效率得通过海关和边检,请您在我们飞机落地之前填写好。

In order to speed your passage through customs and immigration, please complete it before we land.

14、如果你有任何关于填写表格的问题,请随时向客舱乘务员寻求帮助。

If you have any questions about filling in the forms, please ask cabin attendants for help.

15、我们将非常乐意帮助你。谢谢。

We will be very happy to assist you. Thank you.

16、为你确保您在漫长的旅程中得到良好的休息。

To ensure a good rest for you during the long journey.

17、我们会的调暗客舱灯光。

We will be dimming the cabin lights.

18、想要阅读的旅客,请打开位于您上方的阅读灯。

For passengers who wish to read, please switch on the reading lights located above you.

19、由于你的安全是我们的首要关注。

Because your safety is on our primary concern.

20、我们强烈建议您在整个飞行过程中系好您的安全带。

We strongly recommend you to keep your seat belts fastened through the Flight.

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有