加载中…
个人资料
kkbb
kkbb
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:88,338
  • 关注人气:70
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

Hop   拯救小兔/开运兔/复活反斗王 中英文对照字幕 chinese and english subtitles (仅供学习 感谢原创

(2011-08-16 16:17:56)
标签:

中英文对照字幕

chinese

and

english

subtitles

(仅供学习

感谢原创)

杂谈

Hop   拯救小兔/开运兔/复活反斗王

 

中英文对照字幕 chinese and english subtitles

(仅供学习 感谢原创)

 

 

-=THE LAST FANTASY=- 荣誉出品 分享创作之乐,共赏字幕之美
-==TLF字幕组==- 翻译:kayxuan 校对:janepisces
You're looking at the many noble rabbits
你眼前的是一些出身高贵的兔子们
who have served as the Easter Bunny.
他们都曾经担任过复活节兔
If you've ever gotten a basket of candy
如果你曾在复活节早上收到过
and colored eggs on Easter morning,
一小筐糖果和彩蛋
you have them to thank.
你得要谢谢他们
Yes, even that guy.
对,那家伙也是
See, every bunny dreams of holding the title, but not just anyone can do it.
要知道,每只兔子都梦想能成为复活节兔 但并不是谁都能胜任
You have to be majestic. You have to be dignified.
你必须是只有威严的兔子 你必须是只庄重的兔子
You have to be, well, a bunny.
你还必须得是,嗯,一只兔子
Or, at least you did.
至少你曾经是
Hi. I'm Fred O'Hare, the first human Easter Bunny.
嗨,大家好,我是弗雷德•奥黑尔 第一个成为复活节兔的人类
Sounds insane, you say?
你觉得这听上去很疯狂?
It'll make sense once you know how it all went down.
等你知道这一切是怎么发生的 你就会明白了
E.B.?
伊比?
E.B.?
伊比?
Where are you?
你在哪儿呢?
Hi, Dad!
啊,爸爸!
Woohoo!
哦呼!
Oh! There you are.
啊!你在这儿呢
Son! I was thinking.
儿子!我在想
You are getting so big, you're practically a foot tall.
你已经长这么大了,差不多有一英尺高了
Over a foot, if you count the ears.
一英尺多,如果算上耳朵的话
I always count the ears.
我一直都是算上耳朵的
So, how would you like to go to work with me today?
嗯,你想不想今天和我一起去工作?
Would I? That sounds awesome.
我可以去吗?听上去很酷
I said the same thing when my father first took me to the factory.
我父亲第一次带我去工厂时 我也说了相同的话
I didn't use the word "awesome," but... Down, please.
不过我没说“酷”这个字,而是… 下,谢谢
Thank you. Go ahead, Son. Take a look.
谢谢,去吧儿子,去看看
Whoa!
哇!
Look at all that candy.
看看这些糖果
Come on, come on.
快点,快点
See you.
回头见
This is so cool!
这真了不起!
Oh, careful! E.B., welcome to the Easter Factory.
哦,小心点!伊比,欢迎来到复活节工厂
This is where we make all the candy and eggs
在这儿我们制作糖果和彩蛋
that I deliver to the children of the world.
送给世界各地的孩子们
It's pretty impressive, isn't it?
很壮观,对不对?
It's amazing, Dad!
爸爸,真是太不可思议了!
I'm glad you like it, because someday this will all be yours.
我很高兴你这么喜欢它 因为总有一天这一切都会是你的
Really?
真的吗?
Now, come on, Son. There's so much to see.
好了,到这边来,儿子 还有很多可看的呢
Daddy, what do you call that thingamajig?
爸爸,你们把那个叫什么?
Ah, the Marshmallow Chick Machine.
啊,小鸡棉花糖机
Loved them since I was your age.
我像你这么大的时候就喜欢它们
When your grand-dad, the Easter Bunny before me,
当你的爷爷,我之前的复活节兔
took me on this very same tour...
就像这样带我来参观…
-Hello. -Hello, little bunny.
-你好 -你好,小兔子
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
We don't eat the candy. We make the candy!
我们不是来吃糖果的,我们是制作糖果的!
-But I thought... -E.B.
-可我以为… -伊比
This is my second-in-command, Carlos.
这是我的副手,卡洛斯
It's fine, Carlos. E.B. was, uh, taste-testing. Isn't that right, Son?
没关系的,卡洛斯 伊比只是,嗯,试试味道,对吗,儿子?
Yup, I'm taste-testing. It's great.
对,我只是试试味道,非常好吃
Oh, dear me. No, no.
噢,天啊,不,不
Son, we're going to have to work on your taste.
儿子,我们得提高下你的口味
Carlos, too much marsh, not enough mellow.
卡洛斯,水分太多了,糖分不够
just going to say that.
是的,先生,我正准备要说呢
Phil! Too much marsh, not enough mallow!
菲尔!水分太多,糖分不够!
Phil! Phil!
菲尔!菲尔!
Phil!
菲尔!
Hi, boss.
啊,老板
No dancing on the job! It's forbidden.
别在上班的时候跳舞!这是禁令!
Yes, sir. I'm very bad.
是的,先生,我错了
I will deal with this personally.
我很抱歉,先生,我会亲自处理这事
Yes. Easter is right around the corner, Carlos.
好,复活节就快到了,卡洛斯
-There is no room for error.
-我们不能犯错 -是的,先生
Remember this, E.B., we can't make any mistakes.
伊比,记住,我们不能做错任何一步
The entire world is counting on us.
整个世界都指望着我们
This seems hard, Dad. And I don't know if I can do it.
这好像很难,爸爸 我不知道我是不是做得到
Oh, come now. Don't you worry, Son.
噢,过来,别担心,儿子
Yes, it's a big responsibility, but you'll be ready.
这责任确实很重,但你会准备好的
You'll have to be.
你必须得准备好
Why, in a few years you will pick up the Egg of Destiny
因为几年后你将要接过命运之蛋
and receive the magical powers of the Easter Bunny.
接受作为复活节兔的神奇力量
Now, let's move on.
现在,我们继续吧
Bye, Carlos.
再见啦,卡洛斯
Okay, ciao. See you later.
好的,再见
Enjoy your life of privilege, little bunny.
好好享受你的特权生活吧,小兔子
So, how are my kids doing?
嗯,我的孩子们最近怎么样?
I had rehearsals for the Easter play today.
我今天排练了复活节的节目
Oh.

They usually cast a boy as Peter Cottontail,
通常都是找男孩来演毛尾巴彼得
but they made an exception for me
但他们为我破了一次例
on account of my singing voice is so strong.
因为我唱得太好了
That's great, honey.
棒极了,宝贝
Sam, how about you?
萨姆,你呢?
Well, I'm up for a big promotion at work.
嗯,我马上就要升职了
Really? That's terrific.
真的吗?太好了
Good to hear that two of my kids are working so hard.
真高兴听到我的两个孩子都很努力
So, Fred. How did that job interview go?
呃,弗雷德,你的面试怎么样?
I don't know about that place, Dad.
爸,我不是很了解那个地方
I just don't know if it's really what I'm looking for.
我不知道它是不是就是我想要的
Really? Did they pay money?
这样吗?他们付你薪水吗?
Then it's exactly what you've been looking for.
如果付,那这就是你想要的
Well, that's just crass.
呃,那也太肤浅了
What are you nodding for?
你们为什么点头?
"Dear Fred, as your mother I have always loved you,
“亲爱的弗雷德,作为母亲 我一直以来都爱着你
"and it hurts me to have to tell you
“以这样的方式进行这个谈话我也感到很难过
"in this way, but there comes a time
“但总有一天
"when every young man must grow up and leave the nest. "
“每一个人都必须长大,离开家”
You all prepared statements?
你们全部都准备了稿子?
Fred, we're just doing this because we love you, Son.
弗雷德,我们之所以这样 都是因为我们爱你,儿子
The Sadeki family down the street went
街那头的赛德奇家
through the same thing with their son Jordy.
也为他们的儿子乔迪做了同样的事
He just laid on the couch all day watching court shows,
乔迪每天都躺在沙发上看律政剧
but then they had an intervention,
于是他们对他进行了劝诫
and now he works in a pharmacy, and has an apartment.
现在他已经在一家药局工作 还有一套公寓
I don't really want to work at a pharmacy, Mom.
可是,妈,我并不想在药局工作
Well, you need to do something. You need to get a life.
呃,你必须要做点什么,振作起来
You need to get a job and you need to move out.
你需要找个工作,你得搬出去自己住
Especially that last one.
尤其是最后一项
But I did move out. And I had a job.
但我搬出去了,我也有过工作
Is it my fault the company downsized?
公司裁员并不是我的错
Fred, that was over a year ago!
弗雷德,那已经是一年多前的事了!
You have to get back on the horse.
你得要振作起来,重新开始
And you have so much potential.
而且你是有潜力的
Thanks, Mom.
谢了,妈
Sometimes I think you adopted me
有时我觉得你们之所以收养我
because Fred was such a disappointment.
是因为弗雷德太令你们失望了
Wow.

Alex, that is a very hurtful statement.
爱丽克斯,那句话太伤人了
You're not denying it.
你们否认不了啊
Eat your dinner.
吃你的饭
Mom, Dad, I'm trying, okay? I go on job interviews. I had one today!
妈,爸,我有在努力 我一直在找工作,我今天就去面试了
Yes, but it wasn't what you were looking for. It's always something.
是的,但那总不是你想要的 总有你不满意的地方
You didn't like the commute.
你不喜欢那儿的交通
The parking lot was too far away from the building.
停车场离办公楼太远
The man in the cubicle next to you smelled.
隔间的那个人有臭味
-He smelled. -Fred,
- 他真的很臭 - 弗雷德
nothing is ever good enough for you.
哪份工作对你来说都不够好
You don't want me to settle, do you?
不喜欢住在家里吗?
Settling is fine.
你可以住在家里
Dad, when I was a kid,
爸,我小的时候
you said that when I grew up I was going to do something great.
你告诉我等我长大了,要做一番大事业
Yes. But now I'm telling you that you should forget about "great,"
是的,但我现在要告诉你,忘掉“大事业”
and settle for getting any job.
找份工作先干着
We should have nudged you out of the nest a long time ago.
我们早就该劝你离开家
Baby birds get a nudge.
小鸟会被轻轻推出窝
Giant birds who never leave, they get shoved.
不愿离窝的大鸟就要用力推
E.B.!
伊比!
E.B.!
伊比!
Hello, Dad. So, what do you think?
啊,爸爸,噢,你觉得怎么样?
Uh, what did I... It was great! Really kicking.
嗯,我觉得…很棒!很动感
But, E.B., shouldn't you be rehearsing your speech?
不过,伊比,你不用准备你的演讲吗?
You're about to be crowned the Easter Bunny
你马上就要在3000名同辈面前
in front of 3,000 of your peers.
被授予复活节兔的头衔
Uh, yeah, about that.
噢,对,那个
Yes?
怎么了?
LOOK, Dad,
爸爸,听我说
ever since I was yea big, it's been,
打从我这么大起,大家就一直说
"The Easter Bunny wouldn't do that" and
“复活节兔可不会做这个”
"The Easter Bunny has to be perfect. "
“复活节兔是完美的”
But I'm not perfect.
但我并不是完美的
I know that, Son. But you'll get there, eventually.
我明白,儿子,但你总会做到的
But I'm...
可是我…
Listen. You want me to be this.
听我说,你想要我成为这个
But maybe I'm not this.
但也许我并不是这个
Just maybe, maybe I'm this.
也许,也许我只是这个
A Sock?
袜子?
Ugh. "
唷”
Yeah, that's right. I might be a metaphorical sock.
对,就是这个意思 我可能,比方说,就是一只袜子
I might not be a good enough egg,
我可能不是个漂亮的蛋
but I might be the best sock ever.
但我可能是迄今为止最好的袜子
I might not cut it delivering Easter baskets,
我也许不能运送复活节篮子
but I might be great at something else.
但我可能会在其它方面做得很出色
Oh, the drums! Why, I think that's fine.
噢,打鼓!当然我觉得这很好
I think it's really nice that you have a hobby. Everyone should have a hobby.
有业余爱好很好 人人都该有业余爱好
It's not a hobby, Dad.
爸,这不是我的业余爱好
I want to drum in a band. I want to see the world.
我想在乐队里面打鼓 我想去环游世界
E.B., the Easter Bunny sees the world.
伊比,复活节兔就可以环游世界
Every country in one night, making people of the world happy.
一夜之间走遍每个国家 给全世界人民带来快乐
Really, Dad? The whole world?
真的吗,爸爸?全世界?
What about China?
那中国呢?
No!
别!
Look, it's candy, woman!
看,这只是糖果,女士!
Madam, please.
别这样,女士!
All right. So, we haven't cracked China yet.
噢,好吧,我们还没有搞定中国
But, for all those that do believe, you will be there.
但是,那些相信复活节的国家 你都会去的
No, Dad. I don't want to be the Easter Bunny.
不,爸爸,我不想成为复活节兔
Now, listen to me.
现在,听我说
Four thousand years of tradition doesn't end
四千年的传统不能就因为
just because one selfish bunny doesn't feel like doing it.
一只自私的兔子不想做就结束
Look. Dad...
听我说,爸…
No, E.B., you look!
不,伊比,你听我说!
You are going to be the Easter Bunny!
你将会成为复活节兔!
Now you need to get it together, get rid of these drums,
现在你需要好好权衡,忘掉打鼓
and get your priorities straight!
不要本末倒置!
I'll see you out there!
我们到时候见!
No, I don't think you will.
不,我们不会再见了
Destination. Where dreams come true.
目的地,梦想实现的地方
In-flight snack preference.
机上零食选择
Any baggage? Just emotional.
行李? 只有激动的心情
I'm sorry, Dad.
抱歉了,爸爸
OW!
哇哦!
I did it.
我成功了
Hollywood.
好莱坞
Right. First order of business, find a place to stay.
好了,首先要做的是,找个住的地方
Perfect.
完美
Fred, wait, wait, wait! Fred.
弗雷德,等一下,等我一下!弗雷德
Did you know about this, Sam?
萨姆,你事先知道这事,对吧?
Oh, uh...
噢,嗯…
-You did. -Okay, look.
- 你知道 - 你听我说
The rules of this intervention state
这个劝诫行动规定
that I am not supposed to help you, okay?
我是不能帮你的,知道吗?
So you can't tell anyone what I'm about to do.
所以你不能告诉任何人
No! I'm not going to take money from you.
不!我不会要你的钱
Wasn't going to give you money.
我没想给你钱
-We can call it a loan. -Fred, look,
- 我们可以把它叫做借款 - 弗雷德,听我说
I got you a job interview tomorrow at my friend's company.
我帮你安排了一个面试 明天,在我朋友的公司
I'm a little slammed tomorrow.
我明天有点事
I know you're not.
我知道你没有
-I'm pretty busy. -No.
- 我很忙 - 你不忙
Look, it's an entry-level position.
听着,这只是个低级职位
-Entry-level? -At a video game company!
- 低级职位? - 是一家电子游戏公司!
-Okay. That's kind of cool. -I know.
- 噢,听上去很不错 - 我知道
All right, look, if it means that much to you, I'll swing by.
好吧,如果这对你很重要 我会顺道过去看看
No, Fred. You don't "swing by. " Okay?
不,弗雷德,你不能“顺道过去”,好吗?
You shower, you shave, and you show up. The three "shs. "
你要洗澡,你要刮脸 你要准时出现,三个“要”
Come on, Fred. You've got to start your life.
振作起来,弗雷德 你必须开始新的人生
-Think of this as a reboot. -Right!
- 把它看作是一次重启 - 好吧
It's time.
你该这么做了
Yeah. You know what? You're right.
没错,你是对的
In a couple of months, couple of weeks,
几个月之后,几周之后
you're gonna see a whole new Fred.
你将会看见一个全新的弗雷德
Yeah. By Easter. Easter is in two weeks.
没错,就到复活节,还有两星期
By Easter, I'm going to have a new job, a new place, a new life.
到复活节,我将有个新工作 找到新房子,开始新的人生
-Great! -Okay.
- 好极了! - 好了
Now if you'll excuse me,
现在如果你不介意的话,
I'm going to go sleep in my car.
我要去我的车里睡觉了
Fred, listen.
弗雷德,听着
My boss is on vacation for a few weeks and he asked me to house-sit.
我的老板这几周去度假 他要我代为照看房子
Nobody ever asks me to house-sit.
从来没人找我照看房子
I know. It's so weird.
我知道,这真的很奇怪
Anyway, he has dogs,
总而言之,他养狗
and you know I'm scared of dogs, so take over for me.
可你知道我怕狗 所以,你帮我看好那房子
Wait. Your boss lives in a big mansion, right?
等一下,你的老板住在一个豪宅里,对吗?
Yes, in Beverly Hills.
对,在比佛利山庄
And he loves his house more than he loves his kids.
还有,他爱那房子胜过爱他的孩子
So you have to behave. Okay?
所以你要守规矩,知道吗?
Do not touch anything. Do not break anything.
别随便碰任何东西,别打破任何东西
Do not go upstairs!
别到楼上去!
Wait, what's upstairs?
等一下,楼上有什么?
-Fred. -Okay.
- 弗雷德 - 好吧
And do not forget to feed the dogs.
还有别忘了喂狗
Got it!
我记住啦!
-Thank you, Sam. -You're welcome.
- 谢谢,萨姆 - 不客气
I put the address on the paper.
我把地址记到纸上了
Okay.
知道了
-But, Fred? -Yeah?
- 还有一点,弗雷德? - 什么?
If you screw up, I'll kill you.
如果搞砸了,我饶不了你
Okay.
我记住了
Listen to me. This is the Playboy Mansion. it's not a hotel.
听着,这是花花公子大厦,不是酒店
Yeah, right.
好吧
But it says here that ever since 1971,
可是这里写着,自1971年以来,
the Playboy Mansion has been home
花花公子大厦一直是
to sexy bunnies from around the world.
世界各地性感兔女郎之家
Friend, I can't see you. Please step forward.
朋友,我看不见你,请你往前走几步
Now, I'm telling you that I am both a bunny, and incredibly sexy.
现在听我说 我既是只兔子,而且还很性感
I don't have time for this.
我没时间和你搅和这个
Hello? Hello?
喂?有人在听吗?
Maybe this is the rags part of my rags-to-riches story.
也许这就是我由贫变富的故事中 贫穷的那个部分
All right, let's see here. 54 Broadway Terrace.
好的,这里是百老汇大街54号房屋
Whoa! Look at this!
哇!看看这个!
Hello, Fred's new crib.
你好,弗雷德的新家
Maybe this is a good thing.
搞不好这是件好事
All great artists suffer before they become famous.
所有伟大的艺术家在成名前都要经受磨难
That lady wrote Harry Potter in a ditch.
哈里•波特是在一个沟渠里写出来的
But it's the hunger, loneliness
正是这饥饿,孤单和疲惫
and exhaustion that gets you really.
使你成功
How could this night get any worse?
这个夜晚还可以更糟吗?
I see. Car accident. Thank you!
我明白了,车祸,谢谢你了!
OW!
痛死了!
Why?
怎么了?
Oh, ow!
噢,好痛!
It's still alive.
它还活着
I've got to help him out.
我得帮它一把
This will do.
这办法有用
Don't you worry, little friend.
别担心,小家伙
I'm going to end your suffering.
我不会让你继续受折磨的
No!
不!
Who said that?
谁在说话?
Well, who do you think said it?
嗯,你认为会是谁说的?
Your latest victim.
你最新的受害者
You know what? We can leave the insurance companies out of this.
知道吗,我们可以不麻烦保险公司
I could just, maybe, come live with you for a couple of months.
只要你让我,在你的地方住上几个月
No, no, no! Not real. Not real. Not real.
不,不,不!这不是真的 不是真的,不是真的
Excuse me?
打扰一下?
You left your car back there, with the lights on.
你把你的车子忘在了那,灯还开着
I'm just saying!
我只是想告诉你一声!
Say something. Talk again.
说话,再说点什么
I'm E.B. And you are?
我叫伊比,你呢?
I'm Fred.
我叫弗雷德
Well, Fred, I am so hungry.
噢,弗雷德,我好饿
Have you got anything in the old snack department?
这房子里有没有什么可吃的东西?
Okay.
好的
Here you go.
吃吧
Oh! Oh! That's..
噢!噢!这是…
What is this?
这是什么?
What? It's Turkey Jerky.
呃,火鸡肉脯
First, you hit me with your car, and then you try and poison me
你先是用车子撞了我,然后又想用
with a meat stick.
肉脯来毒死我
Why do you hate me?
你为什么这么恨我?
Okay. Is there something you'd rather eat, you weird little thing?
好吧,有什么你想吃的,奇怪的小东西?
Well...
嗯…
Carrots!
红萝卜!
He's a genius.
他真是聪明
One carrot. Okay.
一根红萝卜,好的
Time to hop away out of Fred's life back to the Enchanted Forest.
是时候跳出弗雷德的生活,回到魔幻森林了
You're kicking me out?
你要赶我走?
Yeah. it's a bad time.
对,你来得不是时候
Yeah. Did some jerk just hit you with his car?
是吗,你刚刚也被一个混蛋开车撞了吗?
That kind of bad time?
你也这么倒霉吗?
No, I'll tell you what. It's fine.
不,我告诉你,没关系的
Oh, me leg. OW.
噢,我的腿,哎唷
I mean, you can't be expected to help
我知道,你不能帮助
every innocent creature you wound.
每一个你伤害的无辜生命
And I'm sorry if I dented your bumper with my face and body.
还有我很抱歉 我的脸和身体弄坏了你的保险杠
Do you want me to look for some baby aspirin?
要我帮你找一些儿童用阿斯匹林吗?
No, no! You save it. You might run over a baby.
不,不用!你留着吧 或许你哪天还会撞到个孩子呢
Just pray that sweet messenger of death visits quickly.
我只祈祷死神能快点结束我的痛苦
Is that the icy hand now?
噢这就是他那冰冷的手吗?
Okay, wait!
等等!
On the off-chance that you're really here and I'm not completely crazy,
虽然这一切这么匪夷所思,但你确实出现了 我也没完全失去理智
and I did run you over and you're hurt...
而且我确实撞了你,让你受了伤
I guess you can stay.
我同意你留下来吧
Thanks, mate. And I could bunk down anywhere. Seriously.
谢谢,兄弟,我哪儿都能睡,真的
West wing, master suite, guest bedroom. I'm not picky.
西厢房,主卧,客房,我不挑的
Right. Okay. What's this space, then?
噢,好吧,这是什么地方?
This is a place for you to stay for the night.
你今晚住的地方
I'm not a car. So why would I need to stay here?
我又不是汽车,为什么我要呆在这儿?
Look, it's not my house.
听着,这并不是我的房子
I'm not even allowed to go upstairs, and I'm human.
我都不许到楼上去,而且我还是个人
Sorry. What are the newspapers for?
请问,这报纸是做什么的?
Because I'm not really a voracious reader or anything.
我并不是一只喜欢阅读的兔子
You know, you're an animal. So, we all know animals...
你是一只动物,我们都知道,动物…
I understand. I'll just sleep down here,
明白了,我就住在这儿
among my poo and pee like a pig.
吃喝拉撒在一起,像猪一样
If you like, you use it as well.
如果你愿意,你也可以用
Sorry.
抱歉
No, don't reproach yourself for these medieval conditions.
不,你无须为这糟糕的环境自责
Yeah, whatever.
好吧,随便你
I'm going to go to bed where, hopefully, I've been all along.
我要去睡了,希望我别后悔
So, good night.
那么,晚安了
Oh, okay, I'll just stay here then.
噢,好吧,我就呆在这儿
By myself.
一个人孤伶伶的
In the dark.
在这黑暗中
With the door closed.
看着这关上的门
I have news.
先生,先生,我有事要报告
Operations are running at full capacity.
工厂正在全力运转
With my supervision, we are right on target for Easter.
在我的监管下 我们马上就要完成复活节的指标了
Fine, fine. But is there any report on my son?
好,好,有我儿子的消息吗?
Yes, I have the report.

The sun will be shining, foggy times are lifting.
阳光明媚,雾气退散
Easter will be
复活节会是出行的好天气,先生
Not the sun. My son, E.B.!
我问的不是天气,是我的儿子伊比!
That son. Yes. I almost forget.
噢,您的儿子,是的,我差点忘了
The rabbit hole was used for an unscheduled trip earlier this evening, sir!
报告先生,今天傍晚 兔子洞有一次计划外飞行
What? You mean he ran away?
你说什么?你的意思是他跑了?
And at the height of our busiest time.
在我们最忙的时候
It's almost unforgivable.
这简直的不可饶恕的
But how could he just take off like this? It's just not like him.
但他怎么能就这么跑了,这不像他
Don't be too rash.
先生,请您冷静,别太激动
It's way too early to disown him.
您不能现在就和伊比断绝关系
But I wasn't going to... Wait a minute. Are you hopping?
不,我没要…等等,你是在雀跃吗?
Am I? I didn't notice.
有吗?我无心的
It just comes so naturally.
不知怎么就跳起来了
obvious distraction with this,
不管怎样,先生, 考虑到这事儿明显让您心烦意乱
wouldn't it be wise to pass the mantle to, I don't know, somebody else?
将权力传给其它人 会不会是明智的做法?
Hmm.

Let's see. It would have to be someone you trust.
让我想想,他得是一个你相信的人
Someone who is comfortable giving orders.
一个擅长发号施令的人
Phil! Keep doing that, but do it faster!
菲尔!继续做,加快速度!
Faster. Gotcha.
加快速度,听见了吗?
-And stop dancing! -No dancing. Yes, sir.
-不准跳舞! -不准跳舞,遵命,先生
Carlos, you're right.
卡洛斯,你说得对
I'm totally right.
当然
Assemble the Pink Berets at once!
马上召集粉盔部队!
I'm sorry. What?
我不懂,什么意思?
We need to find E.B.
我们要找到伊比
The Pink Berets?
粉盔部队?
But they're only to be used in a situation of extreme emergency.
但它们只能在非常时刻动用
This is pretty extreme, Carlos. The Pink Berets will find E.B.
卡洛斯,现在就是非常时刻 粉盔部队会找到伊比
They have to!
他们必须找到伊比
You can't ignore me forever, Senor Bunny.
你不能永远忽视我,兔子先生
Freeze!
不准动!
Who's there? Is this the same guy? Don't make me come down there.
哪位?难道又是你?别逼我下去赶你
101 is blocked due to an overturned tractor trailer
柏班克路口的一辆重型拖车翻车
at the Burbank entrance.
导致目前101号公路处于拥堵中
Weather is a cool 72 degrees...
今天天气凉爽,气温华氏72度…
Rabbit.
兔子
Hello?
你在吗?
Talking rabbit?
会说话的兔子?
Okay. Wow.
好了,哇
Dude, you are stressed.
兄弟,你压力太大了
Hi, Fred O'Hare.
您好,我是弗雷德•奥黑尔
Hey, Fred O'Hare. Nice to meet you.
您好,我是弗雷德•奥黑尔,很高兴认识您
I'm Fred O'Hare. You need me for this job.
我是弗雷德•奥黑尔,这职位的不二人选
You're going to hire me for this job.
您会雇用我的
Oh! The dogs. Right.
噢!对了,喂狗
"Sam, until Daisy and Baby are accustomed to you,
“萨姆,在黛西和贝比熟悉你前
"please wear the safety suit in the hall closet when you feed them. "
“喂它们的时候 请穿上壁橱里的安全服”
Safety suit?
安全服?
Daisy! Baby! Come here.
黛西!贝比!过来
Let's go. I'm on a schedule here.
快点,我可是按时来的
Oh!
噢!
No!
不!
No! Heel! Sit! Sit!
不!别追我!坐下!坐下!
That's fine.
很好
Okay, it's all good.
好了,搞定了
No, no, no!
不,不,不!
Look, Fred! Can you believe it?
看,弗雷德!你相信吗?
They've got a drum kit in here.
这里有一套架子鼓
What do you think? Never had one formal lesson!
是不是很酷?从来没去上过课!
I am the Extreme Rock Master!
我是顶极摇滚大师!
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
No, you really don't.
不,你不知道
Hey, Fred, what's wrong? You look a bit put out.
嗨,弗雷德,发生什么事了? 你看上去有点生气
Why are you still here?
为什么你还在这儿?
You can't be up here. You're in the forbidden part of the house.
你不能到楼上来,楼上是禁区
Yeah, but so are you.
噢,可你也上来了
Pick this up, man. You've destroyed the place!
把这些都捡起来,你毁了这个地方!
I wouldn't say, "destroyed. " I was just getting comfortable.
我没有“毁”了这个地方 我让它变得更舒适
What about your injury? Huh? Your leg? You're hurt, right?
你的伤怎么样了?嗯? 你的腿?你不是受伤了吗?
Yeah, exactly. I needed a soft bed in which to convalesce.
噢,对,我需要一张软床来帮助我恢复
Oh, I see. So, you climbed a flight of stairs...
噢,我明白了,所以你爬上楼
Struggled up each stair is more like it. Worth it, though.
或者说挣扎地爬上每级楼梯,不过,很值得
That Jacuzzi loosened me right up.
那浴缸让我好好地放松了一下
Jacuzzi?
浴缸?
Oh, yeah. You might want to turn it off.
噢,对了,你可能需要把它关起来
It was creating a lot of bubbles.
它一直在制造泡泡
No!
不!
My sister is going to kill me!
我妹妹会杀了我!
Don't worry. We'll clean it up together,
别担心,等我赢得最高分
as soon as I've beat my high score.
我们就一起来清扫
Hey, Fred! Come on, your turn. Pick up a guitar, mate.
嗨,弗雷德,快来,到你了 选一把吉它,兄弟
Fred, I think we got off on the wrong foot.
弗雷德,我觉得这样开始不好
You said some things, I flooded some things.
你说了些不好的话,我淹了些东西
Let's start over again.
让我们重新开始吧
Fred? Why am I in a box?
弗雷德,为什么我要在盒子里?
This seems like the sort of thing a serial killer might do.
这好像是连环杀手之类的才会做的事
Is this going to be a surprise?
你要给我一个惊喜吗?
All right, come on. Out.
好了,快,出来
Oh! Are we going for a hike?
噢!我们要去远足吗?
Better! We're releasing you into the wild.
比这还好!我们要让你回到大自然去
The wild?
大自然?
Oh, no, no, no. I'll just stay with you, I think.
噢,不,我只要和你呆在一起就好
This place seems to be dominated by carnivores
这里看上去像是肉食者的天堂
-Get out. Let's go. -What are you doing?
- 出来,快点 - 你在做什么?
You're going to leave me here?
你要把我留在这儿?
Yeah, there's lots of rabbits out here. You'll feel right at home.
对,大自然有很多兔子 你会觉得像是回到了家
Fred, are we locked in a destructive relationship?
弗雷德,我们之间是不是有什么问题?
-Get out. -Fred.You're making a scene!
- 出来 - 弗雷德,别发脾气
Get out!
出来!
Move along.
走你们的
Look, Fred.
听着,弗雷德
-Goodbye! -But I want to stay with you!
- 再见了 - 但我想和你呆在一起
-Fred, please don't go. -I'm already late. So go away.
- 弗雷德,求你别走 - 我已经迟到了,你走吧
Come on, man.
求你了,兄弟
Fred, mate. I'll behave.
弗雷德,兄弟,我会乖乖的
I'll clean up my mess. I'll do the dishes.
我会打扫干净房子,我会洗干净餐具
Not your problem. There are no dishes in the wild.
别担心,大自然里没有餐具
No. Fred. But I'm special.
不,弗雷德,我是特别的
Well, we're all special.
对,我们都是特别的
You're not getting it.
你不明白
I don't mean special as in, "everybody's special. "
我说的不是“每个人都很特别”的特别
I mean, I'm really special.
我是说,我真的很特别
What're you doing?
你在干嘛?
See?
看到了没?
Jelly beans?
软糖?
Mmm-hmm.
嗯嗯
So what? So you talk and you poop candy.
所以呢?你会说话,你的粪便是糖果
Could you do it in someone else's life?
你就可以去掺和别人的生活吗?
No, you're right. It's not your concern.
好吧,你是对的,这跟你无关
And in two weeks, maybe you can explain to the children of the world
不过两周后 也许你得向全世界的孩子们解释
why they didn't get their Easter baskets.
为什么他们没有收到复活节糖果篮子
Easter?
复活节?
What, Easter?
你说,复活节?
No way.
不可能
Yes, Fred. I am the Easter Bunny.
没错,弗雷德,我就是复活节兔
Hop in.
上车
Yes! I knew it! I knew it. I knew you were real. I knew it!
太好了!我就知道!我就知道! 我就知道你是真的!我就知道!
What are you talking about? Of course I'm real.
你在说什么?我当然是真的
No.

When I was a kid, I saw you on Easter morning.
我小时候曾在复活节的早晨看见过你
-You did? -Yeah.
- 你看见过? - 对
That was you, right?
那就是你,对吧?
Absolutely. No question.
当然,没错
Okay. Because you do look a little different. Was it...
你看上去和当时有点不一样,是…
I don't know, have you lost weight? Or maybe it's the clothes.
你减肥了?还是衣服的关系?
You're talking about the old guy.
你说的是原来那家伙
-Yeah. We got rid of him.He didn't understand children. -Ah.
- 我们换掉了他,他不理解孩子们 - 啊
He didn't get that children sometimes just want to drum.
他不明白孩子们有时就想与鼓为伴
I mean, dream. Sometimes they just want to dream.
我是说,梦想,他们有时想为梦想而活
Children dream.
孩子的梦想
Yeah. So he had to go, anyway, this guy. Right.
没错,所以我们得换掉他,就是这样
Well, it's a good thing you got rid of him, then.
呃,这是件好事
Exactly.
没错
So... Wait a minute. Why are you here now?
那…等一下,那你在这儿做什么?
Just doing a little last minute recon for Easter deliveries.
为赠送复活节篮子做最后的小小调查
Finding ideal egg hiding locations. There is one. That's perfect!
找到最理想的放彩蛋的地方,这里,这里就很棒!
Compiling a list of kids with chocolate allergies.
登记对巧克力过敏的孩子们
That kind of thing. it's all very technical.
诸如此类,都是技术活儿
I see.
我懂了
Okay.
很好
Oh, man. I'm really late.
噢,我迟到了
Late for what? What are we doing?
什么迟到?我们要做什么?
I have a job interview. You're staying here.
我有个工作面试,你乖乖地呆在这儿
But here is boring. Let me come with you. I could be a job reference.
可这会很无聊,我跟你一起去 我可以做你的推荐人
Thank you, I appreciate that. Look, I really need this job,
谢了,心领了,听着,我需要这份工作
and I don't think anyone there is going to be able to handle you.
我看里面的人不知道怎么应付你
I'm not sure I can handle you. So, just do me a favor? Wait in the car.
我都不知道怎么应付你 所以帮我个忙,乖乖呆在车里
Fred, I don't want to get your hopes up,
弗雷德,我不想让你抱太大希望
but I think you're definitely going to get this job.
但我相信你肯定能拿下这工作
-Be good. -Yes, sir.
- 乖乖的 - 是的,先生
I'll stay here and guard the vehicle.
我会留在这儿,看着车子
2UP Games.
2UP 游戏公司
Yes, sir. I'll put you through to Mr. Hill.
好的,先生,我将你转给希尔先生
Hi, I'm Fred O'Hare. I'm here for a 10:30 with
您好,我是弗雷德•奥黑尔,我十点半和
Mrs. Beck.
贝克女士有约
You're a half-hour late.
你迟到了半小时
I know. I called.
我知道,我打过电话来
That doesn't make you any earlier.
那并不能改变什么
Uh-huh.
呃嗯
You know, you're the first impression people get when they walk in here.
你是人们走进这家公司 第一眼看到的人
In many ways, you are the face of the company.
在很多方面,你相当于公司的脸面
Fill this Out.
把这填了吧
Yes, ma'am.
好的,女士
2UP Games. Yes, sir. Can I help you?
2UP 游戏公司,您好,有什么可以帮助您的吗?
What is that alarming noise?
这警报声是什么?
Oh, no!
噢,不!
Pink Berets!
粉盔部队!
2UP Games. Please hold.
2UP 游戏公司,请稍等
I'm sorry, sir. Who did you want to speak to?
不好意思,先生,你找谁?
Fred.
弗雷德
What are you doing here? I told you to wait in the car!
你做什么?我叫你呆在车子里!
This is serious. I really need your help!
这回真出事了,你要帮帮我!
I need your help! You can't be here. You've got to go!
你得帮我!你不能来这,快出去!
-Fred? -Yes.
- 弗雷德? - 我是
Get me out of here!
让我出去!
Ah!
啊!
Mrs. Beck.
贝克女士
-Yes. -How are you?
- 我就是 - 您好吗?
I'm well. I can't say that I'm that impressed with your punctuality, though.
还不错,不过我对你的时间观不是很满意
Yeah, I have half a dozen excuses.
对,这里面有很多原因
But I'm just going to go with a straight apology.
不过我打算直接道歉
I'm really, really sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
-Okay. Clean slate, then. -Thank you.
- 好吧,我原谅你 - 谢谢
So, let's begin, Fred. I'll show you inside.
那我们开始吧,我带你到里面转转
Whoa!
哇!
So, recent employment history.
嗯,从最近求职纪录来看
You haven't worked in a year?
你有一年没工作了?
Yeah, my parents have moved in with me.
对,我父母搬来和我住
-That has sort of been a full-time job. -Mmm-hmm.
- 那有点像是全职工作 - 嗯
It's fine. It just gets in the way of writing my novel, is all.
这也不错,只是这妨碍了我写小说
You're writing a novel? What is that about?
你在写小说?关于什么的?
It's about a crippled soldier who, in the future, goes to another planet
关于一个跛了的士兵 在未来,去了另一个星球
and he becomes one of the indigenous people
然后成为了
who are blue and live in the forest.
那些生活在森林中的蓝种人中的一员
That's not Avatar?
不就是阿凡达吗?
Not really.
不完全是
So, why don't we take a walk
好吧,我们边走边聊吧
and I can tell you a little bit about the company?
我来向你介绍一下公司
Okay.
好吧
So, the good news is, we tend to promote from within.
好的,好消息是,我们倾向于内部提拔
But you'd be starting in the mailroom.
但你得从信件收发室开始工作
-Mailroom. -Is that a problem?
- 收发室 - 有问题吗?
No, no, I love mail. I get lots of mail.
不,我喜欢邮件,我自己常常收到邮件
E- mail, snail mail, chain mail.
电子邮件,普通邮件,鼠标右键
I am male.
我还有右肩
Speaking of mail, that's Cody. Let me introduce you to him.
说到邮件,这是科迪,让我帮你们介绍
He is being promoted to junior exec and you would be replacing him.
他刚升职为初级经理 你将接受他原来的职位
Wow. Congratulations.
哇,恭喜你
Question.
提问
I need 30 copies of something, collated, stapled, bound
我需要三十份复印件,整理好,装订好
and on my desk by yesterday.
昨天之前放到我桌上
What do you do?
你打算怎么办?
I would make 30 copies, and I would do what you said with them.
我会复印三十份文件,然后照你说的做
I smell potential.
有潜力
Oh, Mrs. Beck, I was wanting to talk to you about my lunch.
噢,贝克女士,我想跟你谈谈我的午餐
Fred. Fred!
弗雷德,弗雷德!
What is wrong with you?
你到底怎么回事?
This is an extreme emergency.
现在是极端紧急状态
You're ruining this for me. You really need to go.
你会害惨我,快离开这儿
You're right. I'll create a diversion
你说得对,我制造混乱分散注意力
and we'll escape in the ensuing chaos.
然后我们趁乱逃走
E.B., no! Get back here!
伊比,不!回来!
-Fred? -Yeah.
- 弗雷德? - 我在
I got a good feeling about this place. Where to next?
我觉得这里很棒,我们接下来去哪?
Sounding good to me. But where is Ricky?
听起来不错,不过瑞奇去哪了?
We need to put a back beat behind that.
我们这里需要加进强节奏
A back beat.
加进强节奏
I think Ricky went out for coffee.
瑞奇可能去喝咖啡了
I guess he's back. How you feeling, Ricky?
他回来了,你怎么样,瑞奇?
Yeah, I'm smashing.
噢,很酷
I mean, I'm fine. I'm just fine, daddy-o.
我是说,很好,我挺好的,老哥
Well, then let's do it.
那我们来一遍吧
Okay, so this our sport...
好的,这是我们的体育…
Oh.

This is our sports-game motion-capture studio.
这是我们的体育类游戏动作捕捉工作室
Mmm-hmm.
嗯嗯
-In here? -Yeah.
- 这儿? - 对
Ah! Hockey.
啊!曲棍球
It's golf.
这是高尔夫
And this is our sound recording studio for our music games.
这是音乐类游戏的录音室
We've done Extreme Rock Master; Extreme Jazz Master;
我们已经推出了 顶极摇滚大师,顶极爵士大师
and now we're doing Extreme Blues Master.
现在正在制作顶极蓝调大师
Sounds like a cool idea.
听起来很棒
Whoa, you got the Blind Boys of...
哇,你们找的是盲人…
Quit it! I'm going to kill you so bad! Get out!
出来!我要杀了你!出来!
Okay, Fred, let's try and keep moving...
好了,弗雷德,让我们继续…
I'm all of a sudden not feeling so good. Oh.
我突然觉得有点不舒服,噢
-Do you have a restroom? -Yeah.
- 你们有洗手间吗? - 当然
Where is that?
在哪?
That was brilliant!
酷毙了!
I mean, that was tight.
我是说,很紧凑
Sounded all right. But I know my drummer when I hear him.
听上去挺好的,不过我能听得出我的鼓手
So, who are you, boy?
所以,你是谁,小伙子?
Okay, I admit it. I'm not a blues man. My name is E.B.
好吧,我承认我不是你们团的,我叫伊比
I'm just some guy off the street
只是这城市里一个普通人
with two sticks of wood and a dream.
怀揣一对击鼓棒和一个梦想
I understand if you throw me out.
你们赶我出去,我可以理解
I get it if you don't want to give me a break.
你们不原谅我,我也理解
Hey, slow down, friend.
嗨,等等,朋友
You know, we have a buddy who is always on the lookout for new talent.
你知道吗,我们有个朋友一直在挖掘人才
And the man is a genius. He is the godfather of entertainment.
那家伙是个天才 现在是一家娱乐公司的老板
And he's having auditions tomorrow.
他明天有一场选拔
The Hoff? You mean he can help me?
霍夫?你的意思是他能帮我?
If he like you.
如果他欣赏你的话
Wow. Thanks, Blind Boys.
哇,谢谢,盲人乐团
Good luck, little rabbit.
祝你好运,小兔子
Wait, how did you know I was...
等一下,你怎么知道我是…
Mmm!
嗯!
Clever gents.
智慧的绅士们
So, Fred, how'd it go?
嗯,弗雷德,面试怎么样了?
Don't say a word.
别开口
Can I get a little clarification, here?
你能给我一个解释吗?
Is this what the Easter Bunny does now?
这就是复活节兔该做的吗?
He just goes house to house, messing up people's lives?
从这家到那家,搞砸别人的生活?
Well, that is just hurtful.
噢,这太伤人了
Besides, you're selling yourself short.
你这是贬低自己
They were going to shove you in the mail room.
他们打算把你随便安排在收发室
Well, excuse me, but I happen to think you're better than that.
很遗憾,我觉得那是大材小用
You don't Know me, okay? We just met.
你并不了解我,我们才刚刚认识
I can tell. You give off this aura of untapped potential.
我看得出来你深藏不露
I do?
我有吗?
Don't pull that with me, rabbit, okay? I'm too smart for you.
别想这样来说服我,小兔子 我没你以为的那么蠢
But, Fred, I'm serious.
可,弗雷德,我是认真的
You're destined to do something great. I just know it.
你注定是要做一番大事业,我看得出来
I've heard that one before.
我听过这句话
You'll find an awesome job.
你会找到一份好工作
Hey. Look, what about this?
嗨,你看,这个怎么样?
-Dog walker? -No.
- 遛狗? - 不
-TSA Officer? -No.
- 旅游储蓄协会? - 不
What about this one? It looks exciting.
这个怎么样,听上去很有趣
Wind in your hair, hot babe on your arm.
风在你的发间穿梭 性感美女依偎在你怀中
That's a car ad.
那是个汽车广告
You should buy that car, then.
那你就买下那车
How you doing, jefe?
啊!先生,您还好吗?
Am I disturbing?
我打扰到您了吗?
It's never been this quiet in here.
这里从来没有这么安静过
Yeah, it's so depressing.
对,好压抑
You should clear this out. Make a new den or a clubhouse.
你该把这些东西清掉 改成个新窝或俱乐部
Like a man-cave! It'll be fun.
就像男人的私人空间,肯定很有趣
I called his dreams ridiculous.
我嘲笑他的梦想
What kind of father does that?
我算是什么父亲?

不,不,先生
I will not permit you to beat yourself up over this.
我不希望您因为这事而自责
Anybody would be lucky to have a father such as you.
能有您这样的父亲,是很幸运的事
Thank you, Carlos. I miss him.
谢谢,卡洛斯,我很想他

我也是,先生
A son is very difficult to replace.
很难有人能取代您的儿子
Difficult, but not impossible.
很难,但并不是不可能
Carlos...
卡洛斯…
What the... What's that on your head?
这…你脑袋上的东西是什么?
What? My new earmuffs?
什么?我的新耳罩吗?
It's a cold spring this year, you know? Brr!
今年春天可真冷啊,您说呢?呼!
Oh.

Anyway, what am I going to do?
哎,我该怎么办?
I know, how can you deliver Easter
我知道,您衰老虚弱的肩膀
with this tremendous burden on your old, frail shoulders?
怎能担起派送复活节篮子这么沉重的负担?
Hey, hey, hey, easy with the "old. "
嘿,我还不至于“衰老”吧
No, I'm just saying, like, compared to me.
不,我只是说,和我相比的话
Surely you're not thinking of making the trip yourself?
您当然不会想自己一个人去派送吧?
What choice do we have?
我还有其它的选择吗?
We can improvise. I mean...
我们可以想想办法,我的意思是…
-Does it even have to be a bunny? -What?
- 非得是兔子吗? - 什么?
I suppose, given these troubled times,
我想,鉴于我们现在处境艰难
even a humble chick could do the job.
不妨让一只谦恭的鸡来做这项工作
Really, Carlos.
你是认真的吗,卡洛斯?
Wow. I mean, that is funny.
哇,我是说,这太逗了
Can you imagine that? A chick delivering Easter?
你能想像吗?让鸡派送复活节篮子?
That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Oh, dear me.
噢,老天
But I appreciate you trying to cheer me up, though.
不过我还是要谢谢你逗我开心
Please. It is my pleasure
别客气,很高兴娱乐了您,先生
A chick delivering...
一只小鸡派送…
Fred, I was wondering if...
弗雷德,我在想…
Are you doing anything tomorrow?
你明天有事吗?
Tomorrow I get to start my new job at the video game company.
明天我该开始在电子游戏公司上班了
Wait a second. No, that didn't work out.
等一下,不,我没得到那工作
I know. I know. I'm sorry about that.
我知道,我很抱歉
But do you know what? Every cloud has a silver lining.
但你听过一句话吗,黑暗中总有一丝光明
And behold this silver lining, Fred!
所以,看看这光明,弗雷德!
The Hoff?
霍夫?
Yes, please. I just need a ride.
是的,我想请你载我一程
Mmm.

-No. -Come on, Fred.
- 不行 - 拜托,弗雷德
This is my one big chance. I'll do anything.
这是我成功的机会,为此我什么都愿意做
Even get out of your life.
包括不再打扰你的人生
I take you to Hoff Knows Talent, and that's it, we're done.
我带你去霍夫达人选拔,我们之间从此两清
Bunny's honor.
以兔子的名誉起誓,
Right here, mate.
来吧,兄弟
It's okay. A verbal agreement is fine.
不用了,口头约定就可以
Now, you realize, you can't talk.
嗯,你明白你是不能讲话的
No. I can.
不,我能
No, what I mean is, you shouldn't talk.
不,我的意思是你不应该讲话
What? Like, ever?
什么?你说,永远吗?
Yeah, "ever" would be wonderful.
对,能永远就好了
But from now on, especially not in front of other people.
从现在起,尤其是在别人面前,别说话
They might freak out and want to dissect your brain.
不然他们会吓到,然后试图解剖你的脑袋
Dissect? That's a bit extreme.
解剖?这有点太过分了
There's an easy explanation as to why I can talk.
我能轻松地解释我能说话的原因
It's a simple combination of cuteness and magic.
这是智慧和魔力作用下的结果
Okay. Here we go. One BLT.
好的,您的餐点,一份三明治
And one order of carrot cake a la mode, topped with, quote,
一份加冰淇淋的胡萝卜蛋糕,缀上…
Whatever candy you have laying around back there. Unquote.
按您说的“你们可以缀上的糖果”
Uh, excuse me.
呃,打扰一下
Is that a cough drop?
那是一颗止咳糖吗?
Yeah. it's cherry. It counts.
对的,这是樱桃形状的,也算糖果
It's a peculiar garnish.
真是奇怪的装饰
Can I get some chocolate syrup?
有没有巧克力糖浆?
Sure, doll.
当然,公仔
Thanks, love.
谢谢你
It seems my brain is still intact, Fred.
看上去我的脑袋依然完好无损,弗雷德
Fred, I've just had an idea.
弗雷德,我有个想法
When I'm a famous rock star, I'm going to buy a mansion just like this
等我成为摇滚巨星 我也要买一幢这样的豪宅
and make you sleep in the garage in a topsy-turvy switcheroo.
也让你经历天翻地覆的变化后睡在车库里
-What do you think? -Oh, man. My sister is here.
- 你觉得怎么样? - 噢,老天,我妹妹来了
You never told me you had a sister.
你从没告诉我你有一个妹妹
There's still so much we don't Know about each other, Fred.
我们之间还有很多互不了解的地方,弗雷德
If she goes upstairs, I'm dead.
如果她上楼,我就完了
-Why? -why?
- 为什么? - 为什么?
Let me take you back to this morning
回想一下今天早上
when you flooded the bathroom and you trashed the bedroom.
你淹了浴室,把卧室搞得一团糟
You remember that?
还记得吗?
Fred, leave this to me. I'll smooth it out with her. Ow!
弗雷德,这事交给我 我会跟她解释清楚,哎唷!
-Hey! -Look at me.
- 喂! - 听着
One word out of you, and it's rabbit season. You got it?
再说一个字,我就把你煮了,听见了吗?
Okay, I'm going to run interference.
很好,我来打掩护
I need you to sneak upstairs and clean up, quietly!
然后你悄悄溜上楼打扫干净
-Sam! -Hi!
- 萨姆! - 嗨!
Hey, it's not a good time for me right now. I was just leaving.
嗨,你来得不是时候,我正准备出门
But you just got here.
可你才刚回来
I know, right?
我知道,不是吗?
-Hey, what are these? -Oh!
- 嘿,这些是什么? - 噢!
There you are. Mmm!
在这儿呢,嗯!
I'm on this North Beach diet. It's carrots only.
我这是北部沙滩节食法,只吃胡萝卜
That is why they're all over the house.
所以它们到处都是
I was going to clean them up, though.
不过我正要打扫干净呢
-Okay, Fred, how did the interview go? -Yes?
- 好吧,弗雷德,面试怎么样? - 什么?
Oh! Thank you for asking. Amazing! I aced it.
噢!多亏你问了,非常棒!我表现得很好
-Really? -Yeah.
- 真的吗? - 真的
No way!
不可能!
Why are you so surprised?
你为什么这么惊讶?
-Fred, that's awesome! -Place could use me, too.
- 弗雷德,这太好了! - 有的是公司要用我
Don't get me wrong, it was great. It was good.
别误会,真的很棒,很不错
It was all right.
一般般
I just... I don't know if it was for me, really. It just didn't gel.
我只是…不知道这工作是不是适合我 真的,我还没想好
Something felt a little off about the whole thing.
这整件事,感觉不是很对
I didn't get it.
我没要那工作
Oh! What? What happened?
噢!什么?发生什么事了?
It's kind of hard to pinpoint any one specific thing.
很难具体地说是哪里有问题
Oh, Fred.
噢,弗雷德
I know. I know. I'm sorry.
我知道,我知道,我很抱歉
What is that?
什么声音?
I wouldn't know because I'm not allowed to go up there.
我不清楚,因为我不能上楼
And I haven't been up there once.
而且我一次也没上去过
Hmm. Okay.
嗯,好吧
Sam, no, you're not allowed up there, either. Don't go up there!
萨姆,别,你也不能上去,别上楼!
Sam, I'm begging you!
萨姆,求你了!
I can explain.
听我解释
Oh, my God! Look at this.
噢,天啊,你看这个
Look how cute this stuffed bunny is!
这只兔子好可爱!
Wow! Yeah. Oh.
哇!真的,噢
-So cute! -Isn't he?
- 太可爱了! - 对不对?
Yeah, you know what? Maybe we shouldn't be playing with him
是的,你知道吗,也许我们不该玩他
because we're not really supposed to be up here in the first place. So...
因为我们本就不该上来,所以…
He's just so lifelike.
他看上去像真的一样
You think?
你觉得呢?
It's a little freaky-looking to me.
我觉得有点恐怖
Oh! Oh, he's so soft!
噢!噢,它好软!
And cute, and cuddly,
好可爱,好逗人喜欢
and warm.
好温暖
Okay!
好了!
Why don't we put him back before things get uncomfortable?
趁我们还没有觉得不舒服,把他放回去吧
No, I'm not uncomfortable.
不,我没有觉得不舒服
Well, I'm uncomfortable because I'm looking after the house
呃,我觉得不舒服,因为我在照看这房子
and it's my responsibility.
这是我的责任
There we are.
好了
All right.
好的
Oh, my God!
噢,我的天哪!
Wow! Look at that. He's a wind-up toy.
哇!你看,他是个发条玩具
That is so adorable!
这太可爱了!
Yeah, I think he might be broken.
呃,我觉得他可能坏了
Yeah, you're a broken little guy, aren't you?
对,你坏了,对吗?
Hey... Ow!
嗨…哎唷!
Fred, I am really worried about you.
弗雷德,我真的有点担心你
Hmm!
嗯!
Don't eat that.
别吃那个
You might not like the flavor.
你可能不会喜欢那味道
Fred, relax.
弗雷德,放轻松
Watermelon.
西瓜味的
Can we go?
我们可以下去了吗?
Look, Sam, I don't want you to worry, okay? I'll get something.
听我说,萨姆,我不希望你担心 我会找到工作的
Look, Fred, I just thought it would make tomorrow night a lot easier
弗雷德,我只是觉得 如果能告诉爸妈你找到了工作
if you could tell Mom and Dad that you had a job.
那会让明晚好过很多
Whoa! What's tomorrow night?
哇!明晚有什么事?
Alex's play! The one she's been talking about for weeks.
爱丽克斯的节目!她已经说了好几周了
Oh, that is easy. I'm not going.
噢,那好办,我不去了
Oh, yeah, you are. Fred, come on, she's your sister.
不,你要去,弗雷德,去吧,她是你妹妹
All right.
好吧
-Wear something nice. -I'll wear something nice.
- 穿得体面些 - 我会穿得体面些
-7:00. -7:00.
- 七点 - 七点
-Don't forget, I love you. -I love you.
- 别忘了,爱你 - 我也爱你
-Put gas in your car. 7:00. -Bye.
- 给车子加好油,七点 - 再见
Nice. Is she seeing anyone?
真不错,她有男朋友吗?
No, she's single, and she's looking for a rabbit.
不,她单身,而且正在寻找一只兔子
Wow! There's a lot of people here, Fred.
哇,好多人啊,弗雷德
Way more than I imagined.
比我想象的还要多很多
You nervous?
你紧张?
Well, a little.
呃,有点
It's just...
我只是…
I'm starting to feel a bit sick, Fred.
我突然觉得有点不舒服,弗雷德
I've never actually played in front of anybody.
我从来没有真正在别人面前演奏过
Come on. This could be your big opportunity.
加油,这可能是你成功的机会
I know it's my big chance, but what if I blow it?
我知道这是我成功的机会 但要是我搞砸了怎么办?
Relax. I'll give you a good intro.
放松点,我会好好地介绍你的
I'll set you up, you knock them down.
我把你安排好,你把他们迷倒
-Yeah? -Yeah.
- 真的吗? - 真的
-Really? -Mmm-hmm.
- 你说真的? - 嗯嗯
-Thank you, Fred. -No problem.
- 谢谢,弗雷德 - 不客气
Now, if you could please remove your claws from my shoulder.
现在,你可不可以把爪子从我肩上移开
Sorry about that. That's my nerves.
抱歉,我太紧张了
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
可以了,谢谢
Next.
下一个
Next.
下一个
Next.
下一个
Next.
下一个
Mr. Hasselhoff.
哈塞霍夫先生
Yes.
我是
May I call you The Hoff?
我能叫您霍夫吗?
-Yes. -Fantastic.
- 可以 - 很好
Sir, I realize that you have seen it all.
先生,我知道您看过了形形色色的表演
But this...
但是这个…
This will stretch the limits of even your vast experience.
这会是在您丰富的经验之外的表演
What you're about to see will mystify you.
您接下来要看的会让您迷惑
It will challenge the very scope...
它会挑战您的极限…
Cut to the chase, my friend.
直奔主题,朋友
Okay. Uh...
好的,呃…
I give you E.B.
我向您介绍伊比
Come on, let's drum.
加油,敲鼓啊
Stop! Stop! Stop, stop.
停下来!停!停,停
I don't want to hear anymore.
我不想再听下去了
Come on! Mr. Hoff, we've been waiting all day. Give the guy a chance.
拜托,霍夫先生 我们等了整整一天了,给它个机会吧
I gave him a chance.
我给了它机会
I didn't like it.
我不喜欢
I loved it!
我爱死它了!
Woohoo! Yes!
噢呼!太好了!
Hoff knows talent, and that rabbit's got talent!
霍夫寻找达人,那只兔子就是达人!
Thank you, David Hasselhoff!
谢谢,大卫•哈塞霍夫先生!
I will not let you down.
我不会让您失望的
This is a golden opportunity and one I intend to realize fully!
这是一个千载难逢的机会,我会好好把握的
Hey, wait.
嗨,等等
You're not surprised that I'm a talking rabbit.
你一点都不意外我会说话
Little man, my best friend's a talking car.
小家伙,我最好的朋友是辆会说话的汽车
Can you make it to a live taping of the show Saturday night?
你能在周六晚上现场演奏吗?
I'll send a limo.
我会派辆豪华轿车去接你
Did you hear him? Did you hear The Hoff?
听到了吗?听到霍夫说什么了吗?
I'm on my way, Fred!
我正在向成功迈进,弗雷德!
It sounds like The Hoff really dug you.
看上去霍夫真的很欣赏你
I mean, he is a good actor, but I think he was sincere.
虽然他是一个好演员 但我认为他是真心的
Thanks, mate. And don't think I've forgotten our deal.
谢谢,别担心我没忘了我们的约定
You've done your part.
你已经做了你该做的事
And now I'm ready to get out of your life.
而我也已经准备好离开你的生活
Good. Yeah, good.
很好,真的,很好
We've had some good times, eh? Haven't we, Fred?
我们有过一些开心的时刻,对吗,弗雷德?
Yeah, there were a few.
是的,有一些
You validated my whole childhood dream.
你证明了我孩童时期的梦境是真实的
And then, what else?
然后,还有什么?
Let me think. Good times.
让我想些好的事情
Well, maybe just one good time. But the main thing is
呃,可能就只有一件好事,但重要的是,
I got to meet the guy on my second grade lunchbox.
我得以见到了我二年级时 便当盒上印的人
Hasselhoff, wow!
哈塞霍夫,哇!
E.B.?
伊比?
E.B.?
伊比?
E.B.?
伊比?
Psst! Fred!
嘘!弗雷德!
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
-Pink Berets. -Pink what?
- 粉盔部队 - 粉什么?
Pink Berets.
粉盔部队
-There is nobody here. -Oh yes, there is.
- 这里一个人都没有 - 噢,有
If they see me, they'll take me back to Easter Island
如果它们发现我,就会把我带回复活节岛
and I'll never get my chance to drum!
我就再也不能打鼓了!
Pink Berets? Huh? Sounds super fierce.
粉盔部队?哈?听上去非常厉害的样子
Don't be fooled by their adorable name.
别被它们可爱的名号骗了
They're the Easter Bunny's Royal Guard!
它们是复活节兔的皇家卫队!
But you're the Easter Bunny! Aren't you?
可你就是复活节兔,不是吗?
Of course I am, technically.
我当然是,技术层面上来说
What do you mean, "technically"?
什么叫“技术层面上来说”?
I'll explain later. Just get in the car.
我呆会再跟你解释,先上车
Look, I was supposed to take over this year, but I ran away.
听着,我本来应该在今年接手的,可我逃了
What are you, crazy?
为什么,你疯了吗?
Who wouldn't want to be the Easter Bunny?
谁不想成为复活节兔?
That's, like, the greatest job ever!
这是有史以来最棒的工作!
Yeah, you'd think so. But it's what my dad wants, not me.
你可以这么想 可这是我爸想要的,不是我想要的
He expects so much. What's left for me to do but let him down?
他对我抱了这么大的期望 我有什么方法不让他失望?
Sounds familiar.
这话很耳熟
Sometimes fathers just don't get it.
有时爸爸们就是不懂
He told me I only ever think of myself.
他说我只想到自己
Other times, they hit the nail right on the head.
他们也有一针见血的时候
Come on, Fred.
拜托,弗雷德
I know we said we'd go our own separate ways,
我知道我们约定好分道扬镳
but please, you've got to protect me.
但是求你了,你这次得保护我
Look, I'm sorry,
听我说,我很抱歉
but I can't really leave you places,
可我不能把你留下来
I can't really take you places.
也不能把带你走
And I've got to go to my sister's play tonight.
而且我今晚要去看我妹妹演节目
Oh, I like plays.
噢,我喜欢看节目
We should go see a play that my sister's not in
我们可以一起看 只要我妹妹没有演
and that my family will not be attending.
我的家人也不会出席
I understand.
我理解
Just drop me off at the bus station. I'm sure I'll be fine.
就让我在公车站下车吧 我相信我没问题的
I could be one of those street drummers,
我可能会成为那些街头鼓手中的一员
with a bucket!
用水桶当鼓!
-Hi. How you doing? -Good.
-嗨,你好吗? -很好
-Who's your kid playing? -An egg.
- 你的小孩扮演什么角色? - 鸡蛋
-An egg? -Yeah.
- 鸡蛋? - 是的
Wow, that's something.
哇,真了不起
My kid is the Easter Bunny.
我的孩子扮演复活节兔
The one that makes it all happen.
那只让所有美梦成真的兔子
All right, Dad, all the roles are equally important.
好啦,爸爸,所有的角色都同等重要
Sure, sure.
当然,当然
Fred!
弗雷德!
Please get to your seats. The play is about to begin.
请各位就座,演出马上就要开始了
Hey, guys. Mom, Dad.
嗨,大家好,爸,妈
Here comes Peter Cottontail
我是毛尾巴彼得
Hopping down the bunny trail
蹦跳在兔子的小路上
Hippity hoppity, Easter's on its way
听听这音乐,复活节就要来了
Bringing every girl and boy Baskets full of Easter joy
我给每个男孩女孩送来 满是复活节快乐的篮子
Ugh! What is that dreadful sound?
啊!这难听的声音是哪来的?
Oh, no! They found me!
噢,不!他们发现我了!
Run for it! It's the Pink Berets!
快跑!粉盔部队来了!
Oh! Never mind, everyone. False alarm.
噢!大家别紧张,只是虚惊一场
Please continue with your awful singing.
请继续你们糟糕的演出
How did that rabbit just talk?
那只兔子怎么会说话?
Um...
呃嗯…
Fred has been studying ventriloquism.
弗雷德一直在学腹语 不用动嘴唇就能说话
Yeah! I might do it professionally.
是的!我可以做得很专业
Woohoo!
哦呼!
You're being ridiculous. Stop it! Sit down!
别丢人了,快住手,坐下!
You should be nicer to your son.
你该对自己的儿子好点
It's just a thought.
我只是心里这么想
Who wants to hear a song? We'd love to sing a song for you.
谁想听歌?我们可以为大家唱首歌
No, we wouldn't.
不,我们不会
Stop making a fool of yourself! Sit down!
别犯傻了!坐回来!
Absolutely.
马上
I want candy
我想要糖果
I want candy
我想要糖果
Take it, kids.
来吧,孩子们
I know a girl who's tough but sweet
我认识一个女孩,坚强又甜美
She's so fine she can't be beat
她是如此美好,无人能及
She's got everything I desire
她身上有我所渴望的一切
He's really good!
他唱得真好!
I can see his lips move.
我看到他的嘴唇在动
Sets the summer sun on fire
她让夏日太阳更加火热
I want candy
我想要糖果
I want candy!
我想要糖果!
Just the proud moms now.
现在骄傲的妈妈们来唱
I want candy
我想要糖果
Now the grumpy dads.
现在是发怒的爸爸们
I want candy
我想要糖果
All I want is your candy
我想要的只是你的糖果
All I want is your...
我想要的只是你的…
Chewy
耐嚼的
Fun to eat
有趣的
So darn sweet
如此甜蜜的
Candy
糖果
We're a hit! They love us!
我们成功了!他们喜欢我们!
Here.
给你的
-Are those for me? -Mmm-hmm.
- 这是给我的吗? - 嗯嗯
Thank you. So sweet.
谢谢,你真好
Alex. Good job tonight!
艾利克斯,你今晚表现得真好!
Wasn't she a good Easter Bunny?
她是不是一只很棒的复活节兔?
Jerk!
混蛋!
Oh! Hey, Dad. I was just leaving.
噢!嗨,爸,我正准备要走
Fred, seems like we made quite an impression on you the other night.
弗雷德,看来那天晚上 我们给你造成了很大的影响
Is this your new career?
这是你的新工作吗?
Upstaging grade-schoolers with your ventriloquist puppet?
用玩偶上台表演腹语 抢小学生的戏份?
No, no, I got lots of other stuff going on.
不,不,我有很多其它的事
Yeah.
是吗
-There it is. -What?
- 又来了 - 什么?
That look. The complete and utterly disappointed look.
那个表情,完全彻底失望的表情
Well, I'm sorry, Fred,
呃,我很抱歉,弗雷德,
but can you give me just, I don't know,
可是你能给我
one reason not to be disappointed?
一个让我不失望的理由吗?
Well...
呃…
-Just one. -Yeah.
- 一个就好 - 当然
Fred?
弗雷德?
Fred, where'd you go?
弗雷德,你要去哪?
Yeah, I'm right here.
没,我就在这儿
I just remembered I have a really great solid lead, actually.
我突然想到,其实我有个 非常切实可行的想法
-You do? -Yeah, a great job.
- 是吗? - 是的,一份伟大的工作
-Tell me about it. -I can't really tell you about it.
- 跟我说说 - 我说不清楚
But it's big. You're going to love it.
但是很伟大,你会喜欢的
It's really big!
非常伟大!
Hey, what's with the "Mr. Serious" all of a sudden?
嗨,为什么突然这么严肃?
Wait, is this where you tell me you want to see other rabbits?
等等,你是不是要告诉我你想见其它兔子?
Because I'm open-minded, Fred.
我思想很开放的,弗雷德
E.B., I have the most amazing idea.
伊比,我有一个绝顶的好点子
When I was a kid, I told everyone
小时候,我告诉每个人
that I saw the Easter Bunny, right?
我看见了复活节兔,记得吗?
No one believed me,
没人相信我
even though
即使
he left me this.
他给我留下了这个
This chocolate bunny, which I kept.
这个巧克力兔子,我一直保留到现在
Oh, dear.
噢,亲爱的
And tonight, it just hit me.
而今晚,我突然意识到
I realized that it was my destiny to see him.
我是注定要看见那只复活节兔的
Just like it was my destiny to meet you.
就像我是注定要遇见你一样
It's all been leading up to this.
这一切都是为了…
Up to what?
为了什么?
You don't want to be the Easter Bunny, right?
你不想成为复活节兔,对吗?
I know who can take your place.
我知道谁可以代替你
Who?
谁?
Me!
我!
I'm sorry, Fred. Would you mind repeating that in my good ear?
不好意思,弗雷德 能对我听力好的这耳朵重复一遍吗?
I want to be the Easter Bunny.
我想成为复活节兔
What was that for?
你干什么?
That is for people who have gone loony!
让你这疯子清醒点!
A human Easter Bunny?
一个人类复活节兔?
Come on, Fred! It doesn't make sense.
拜托,弗雷德,这完全说不通
A bunny makes no sense. You deliver eggs.
兔子也说不通,你们派送的是蛋
If you wanna get all logical, bring logic into this,
如果你想追求逻辑,就把这个解决了
you should be an Easter Chicken.
你应该是复活节小鸡
What? Come on.
什么?拜托
People might resist it at first. But, hey, change can be a good thing.
人们可能刚开始会排斥我 可是,改变是件好事
You don't want the job anyway. The pressure is ungodly!
你不会想做这事的,那压力太大了
It did a number on me.
我就有点承受不住
Do you know there was a period of roughly nine months
大概九个月的时间
where the sight of a colored egg made me want to vomit?
只要一看到彩蛋,我就想要呕吐
And rabbits are physically unable to vomit.
兔子天生是不会呕吐的
So it was just hours of...
所以我就长时间的…
Nothing coming out.
什么都吐不出来
-I don't care. -Imagine that, Fred.
- 我不在乎 - 想象一下,弗雷德
Don't care.
不在乎
If you can be a drummer, I can be the Easter Bunny.
如果你可以成为鼓手 我就能成为复活节兔
Fred, you can't just be the Easter Bunny.
弗雷德,你不能成为复活节兔
-My dad has to give you special powers. -Eh.
- 我爸爸得给你特殊的力量 - 噢
-Besides, the Easter Bunny has got to be fit. -Ow!
- 而且,复活节兔必须得身材健美 - 哎唷!
And you're a little scrawny.
可你有点太瘦
Finally, the Easter Bunny has got to have
最后,复活节兔还必须有
-lightning-fast reflexes. -Hi-ya!
- 闪电般的反应速度 - 嗨呀!
Knock it off. I'm serious. I can do this.
够了,我是认真的,我能成功
I will be the Bunny.
我会成为复活节兔
The stubborn old bunny refuses to crown anyone else.
那只顽固的老兔子拒绝将头衔传给其它人
This can only mean one thing, my friends.
这只意味着一件事,朋友们
We are going to have to take matters into our own hands.
我们要将局面掌握到我们自己的手中
Um, um, um. Carlos? Carlos?
嗯,嗯,嗯,卡洛斯,卡洛斯
Yes, Phil?
说吧,菲尔
We don't have hands, per se-.
实际上,我们没有手
No, it's a figure of speech, Phil.
不,这只是一种修辞,菲尔
Right. Got it.
这样,懂了
Too long have we labored under the yoke of the bunnies' tyranny.
我们已经在兔权暴政的枷锁下劳动了太久
Well, no more!
噢,再也不了!
It's time for the Easter Chick to rise!
是复活节小鸡崛起的时候了!
-Um, um... -Yes, Phil?
- 嗯,嗯… - 说吧,菲尔
Just thinking out loud.
我想着想着就说出来了
But wouldn't it be easier just to wait for E. B.? I mean, he can fix this.
我们等着伊比回来不是更简单吗? 我是说,他能解决问题
Phil, if you love E.B. so much, why don't you marry him?
你这么喜欢伊比,为什么不嫁给他?
-E.B. is gone, okay? -Oh.
- 伊比已经走了,记住了吗 - 噢
There is a new boss.
将会有一个新的首领
Really? Who is it? Is it me?
真的吗?是谁?是我吗?
Are you being serious?
你开玩笑吗?
Yes. Hi.
是的,你们好
Just rehearsing for the big Easter sing-a-long.
我们在排练复活节合唱
Okay, everybody, this time sing a lot more better.
好的,大家这次要唱得好一点
-And one, and two. -And three and four.
- 一,二 - 三,四
It's me. Me, you idiot. I'm taking over.
是我,我,你这白痴,我要接手
Oh. I see.
噢,知道了
But first, I must get in shape.
但首先,我得开始运动
I will be the Bunny.
我将会成为复活节兔
You know, I've been thinking, Fred.
知道吗,弗雷德,我在想
Oh!
噢!
Hey, E.B., what's up?
嗨,伊比,什么事?
Fred, listen. You helped me become a drummer.
弗雷德,听我说,你帮我成为了一名鼓手
And how do I repay you?
我该怎么回报你?
I jellybean all over your dream. Well, no. No.
让你的梦中充满软糖,呃,不
I've changed me mind. I've seen the light.
我改变了主意,我已经想通了
We're going to do this.
我们要去做这事
And nice job on the eggs.
你的彩蛋做得不错
I told you I was serious.
我说过了我是认真的
Seventy-two. Conditioning is a must, Fred.
72,训练是必须的,弗雷德
Seventy-three.

This is fun. Just a couple of dudes hanging out, getting buff.
这挺有趣的,几个朋友出来,锻炼身体
I could do this all day!
我可以一整天都做这个
Me, too, Fred. I feel great.
我也是,弗雷德,我感觉很棒
Phil, how am I doing? Be honest.
菲尔,我做得怎么样?说实话
Next up, speed and agility, Fred.
下一项,速度和灵活性,弗雷德
I want you to run so fast that you're just a handsome blur with great hair.
我要你全速奔跑, 头发飘飘,人就像漂亮的影子闪过
Ready? Go!
准备好了吗?出发!
Fred, that was awesome!
弗雷德,你太棒了!
For a couple of seconds, you touched greatness.
有几秒种你表现得非常出色
I can feel the burn!
我可以感觉到燃烧感!
But it's good. it's a good burn.
不过这是好事,是有益的燃烧
Phil, too fast! Too fast, Phil!
菲尔,太快了!太快了,菲尔!
Sorry, sir.
抱歉,先生
Come on, Fred! Keep hopping!
快点,弗雷德,跳起来!
Woohoo! That's the spirit!
哦呼!就是这样!
The student is becoming the master.
学生正在变成大师
The Padawan is becoming the Jedi!
绝地学徒正在变成绝地武士
The human being is becoming the Easter Bunny.
你正在变成复活节兔
I can feel myself getting stronger.
我能感觉到自己越来越强壮
Phil? How do I look from back there?
菲尔,我从背后看上去怎么样?
My buttocks, they are pretty firm, yeah?
我的屁股,是不是非常紧实,嗯?
It's a wonderful butt, Carlos.
您的屁股非常好,卡洛斯
Si, si, I know.
看到了吧,我知道的
That's very good,
画得真好,
in a crude, primitive, offensive-to-me-personally kind of way.
不过是从粗糙,简陋 人身攻击的角度看
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
Uh...
呃…
It's a little too hot for the kids, no?
对孩子来说有点太过了,是不是?
Very impressive! But I can bet you can go even faster.
真让我佩服! 不过我敢肯定你还可以更快
Way to go! Stay calm, Fred. Dogs can smell fear.
好样的!冷静点,弗雷德 狗都感觉到你的恐惧了
And you have nothing to fear but fear itself,
除了恐惧本身和我骑的这只狗
and this dog I'm riding on.
你没什么好恐惧的
Wow!
哇!
Nice work, Fred.
做得好,弗雷德
Oh, no. Not today.
噢,不,别在今天
Ah!
啊!
What about Fred?
弗雷德怎么办?
He'll be all right.
他不会有事的
Whoa.

Hey, I know you guys.
嗨,我认识你们
You're the Pink Berets, right? Ha!
你们是粉盔部队,对吗,嗯?
E.B. said you guys were so scary, but you're really...
伊比把你们说得很可怕,其实你们…
You're really adorable.
你们好可爱
Oh.

Easter Island.
复活节岛
Oh.

They brought me here to lead them in all things Easter, of course!
他们把我带到这里来领导 所有复活节活动,原来如此
Hello, my fellow Easter-teers.
你们好,我的复活节小伙伴们
I am truly, truly humbled by your choice in me.
你们选择我,让我觉得很不好意思
And as I stand before you, I...
既然站在了你们面前,我就…
Oh.

Is this part of the Coronation ritual?
这是加冕仪式的一部分吗?
Phuh!
呸!
Murderer!
杀人凶手!
Picking up a little tension in the room.
这里的气氛似乎有点紧张
Carlos! What's going on?
卡洛斯!发生了什么事?
Who is this person and what's he doing here?
这个人是谁?他在这里做什么?
Wow, you're him.
哇,是你啊
The big guy. I'm Fred O'Hare. I met you...
那只大兔子,我叫弗雷德•奥黑尔 我见过你…
Well, I didn't meet you. I saw you when I was a kid.
呃,你我并不认识 看见你的时候我还是个孩子
You look great.
你看上去气色很好
brace yourself.
先生,你要挺住
This heartless human, he has killed your son!
这个冷酷无情的人类,杀死了您的儿子!
What? E.B.?
什么?伊比?
Did you Say "kill"?
你说我杀了他?
NO, I didn't kill E.B.
不,我没有杀伊比
Oh! Liar!
哦!骗子!
This can't be so. Where are the Pink Berets?
这是不可能的,粉盔部队呢?
Non

Wait a minute. That's not...
等一下,那不是…
Silence, human!
闭嘴,人类!
Can't you see you have broken his poor old heart?
你没看见你已经伤透了他可怜老迈的心?
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑?
Old friend, I share your sorrow.
老朋友,我能感受您的痛苦
E.B. was like your son to me.
伊比对我来说就像你的儿子
I'm trying to keep it together.
我要努力整理自己的思绪
But don't you worry, I will take care of Easter.
不过您别担心,我会处理好复活节事项
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Does anyone care that that's a Butterball turkey?
哇,哇,哇!没有人发现那是只火鸡吗?
No, no, that is E.B.
不,不,那就是伊比
He has the same shirt and everything.
那衬衫什么的,都是一模一样的
My deepest condolences.
我表示最深的哀悼
Attention, all bunnies.
所有的兔子注意了
There will be a service for E-B. in the egg painting room.
我们要在绘蛋室为伊比举行追悼仪式
Carrots and coffee to follow.
会后有胡萝卜和咖啡
Carlos. What are you up to?
卡洛斯,你想干什么?
It's called
a coup d'閠at. 这叫做政变
Which is French
for coup d'閠at! 是个法语词
But, Carlos.
可是,卡洛斯
You've been my most trusted number two for years.
这么多年来,你一直是我最相信的副手
Guess what? I am sick of doing number two.
没想到吧?我已经厌倦了做副手
It is our time for number one!
该我们当一把手了
Yeah? We the bosses now.
什么?我们都是老板了
All hail Carlos!
向卡洛斯致敬!
We the bosses! We the bosses! Woohoo!
我们都是老板了! 翻身做主人了!哦呼!
Pink Berets!
粉盔部队!
Seize him!
把他抓起来!
Woohoo!
哦呼!
Hey! Don't do that.
嘿!住手
He's a beloved holiday icon!
他节日偶像,我们都爱他
No!
不!
You can do this. You are the world's best rabbit drummer.
你一定能做到 你是世界上最好的兔子鼓手
You are a superstar.
你是个巨星
You are a jerk for abandoning Fred.
你是抛弃弗雷德的混蛋
Hey, I don't need that kind of voice in my head!
嘿,我不需要这个声音
Yeah, well, you should have thought of that before you abandoned Fred.
是吗,在你丢下弗雷德的时候就该想到
Look, you better tell me something positive about me.
听着,你最好说说我的优点
I can't. You abandoned Fred.
我说不出来,你丢下了弗雷德
Oh! Hello, who is this gorgeous devil?
噢!你好,这个帅哥是谁?
Is Eb in here, please?
一笔在吗?
Eb?
一笔?
It's "E.B." That's me.
是伊比,我就是
Oh, all right, well, E.B. , you're wanted on stage in two minutes.
噢,好吧,伊比,两分钟后上台
Welcome to Hoff Knows Talent.
欢迎来到霍夫达人选拔
You guys look great- There are all kinds of exciting acts tonight-
你们看上去很棒 今晚会有各种各样精彩的演出
There he is.
你在这儿
How's my little guy?
小家伙感觉如何?
Actually, David Hasselhoff, I've got a problem.
事实上,大卫•哈塞霍夫,我遇到一个难题
Hmm.

Is it the jitters?
紧张吗?
Believe me, even I used to get them. Now, I find a good way...
相信我,我以前也常这样 现在我找到一个好方法…
No, it's not the jitters, David.
不,不关紧张的事,大卫
I'm starting to realize I might be a really selfish rabbit.
我突然开始意思到 我可能真是只自私的兔子
Look, I love drumming.
我热爱打鼓
But when my friend needed me most,
但是当朋友最需要我的时候
I left him in a house full of highly trained ninja bunnies.
我丢下他不管,让他独自面对 一群训练有素的忍者兔
What am I going to do?
我该怎么办?
Hmm.

A dilemma as old as time itself.
像时间一样古老的两难选择
I know that if I left right now, I'd be giving up fame.
我知道如果我现在走了 就放弃了走红的机会
-And untold riches. -And untold riches.
- 还有数不清的财富 - 还有数不清的财富
And all the bunnies you could ever want.
还有你想得到的漂亮女孩
Yes, and all the...
是的,还有…
You're not really helping much, David.
你这不是在帮忙,大卫
Like, at all!
完全不是!
And Fred could be in real trouble.
弗雷德可能真的会有大麻烦
Go to him.
去找他
Go to him.
去找他
Give it up for Mr. David Hasselhoff!
欢迎大卫•哈塞霍夫先生!
It's The Hoff#
霍夫达人秀!
Fred?
弗雷德?
Anybody home?
有人在吗?
Fred?
弗雷德?
Uh-Oh.
噢,不
The Easter moon is on the rise.
复活节的月亮正在升起
At midnight,
到午夜的时候
her radiant beams will fill up the Egg of Destiny with magic.
明亮的月光会赋予命运之蛋以魔力
Then, at last, Senor Bunny,
然后,接下来,先生
I will be Easter's new king!
我就会成为复活节岛的新国王!
Carlos, I'm warning you!
卡洛斯,我要警告你!
The Egg of Destiny is too dangerous in the hands of a chick.
命运之蛋对小鸡来说太危险
Its power can only be wielded by a bunny.
只有兔子能掌控它的魔力
Oh, yes? Well, look at me wielding. I'm wielding!
噢,是吗?你看我正在挥舞它,正在掌控它!
Ooh-ooh. I'm wielding it again. Okay?
哦哦,我又在挥舞了,看到了吗?
Oh, Carlos, can I wield the Egg of Destiny? Please?
噢,卡洛斯,我可以挥舞命运之蛋吗?可以吗?
No.
不行
Can I at least touch it?
那我可以碰碰它吗?
-OW! -There, you touched it.
- 哎唷! - 好了,你已经碰到它了
That was harsh.
好粗糙啊
But, Carlos, think of the children.
可是,卡洛斯,想想孩子们
Yes, but I am! The childrens.
是的,我想到了!孩子们
They don't want candy and chocolate.
他们不想要糖果和巧克力
From now on,
从今往后,
their baskets will be filled with clumps of bird seed, dried crickets,
他们的篮子会装满鸟食和晒干的蟋蟀
and the world's finest worms!
还有世界上最美味的蚯蚓!!
Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!
嗯!嗯!嗯!
Mmm!
嗯!
Have you completely lost your mind?
你疯了吗?
Silence! You see, this is why he must go.
闭嘴!看到了吗 这就是他必须下台的原因
It's this lousy attitude of his. Well, no more!
这糟糕的态度,我们再也不要承受了
The more sensitive chicks in the room may want to avert their eyes.
敏感脆弱的小鸡们可以闭上眼睛
What about a compromise, okay?
我们互相让一步,好吗?
The bunny gets Easter one year and the chick gets it the next.
复活节由兔子管理一年,小鸡管理一年
Enough of the chitty-chatty.
我没空跟你们闲聊了
Bye-bye, Easter Bunny.
永别了,复活节兔
Hello! Hey, everyone.
嗨!嘿,大家好
I'm back. Yep, it was all a big mistake, but I'm alive.
我回来了,是的 我犯了大错,可我还活着
Hey, Larry, Kyle, what are you doing in there?
嘿,拉里,凯尔,你们在那做什么?
E.B.! You're alive!
伊比!你还活着!
E.B.!
伊比!
Dad? Fred? What's going on?
爸爸?弗雷德?发生了什么事?
Gummy cannons! In position. Fire at will!
粘性大炮!就位!全力发射!
That hurt!
好痛!
Put him on the belt, boys.
把他放到传送带上去,小鸡们
Dice him, slice him, and pulverize him!
把他剁成丁,切成条,压成末!
That is a bit excessive.
这太过分了
-Oh, no! E.B.! -Son!
- 噢,不!伊比! - 儿子!
The reign of the bunny is over!
兔子的统治已经结束了!
Oh!
噢!
Somebody help! Help us!
来人啊!救命啊!
What are you doing? Don't worry, Dad, Fred. I'll be right there.
你们要干什么? 别担心,爸,弗雷德,我不会有事的
To the Egg Sleigh! And step on it!
去彩蛋雪橇,快上去
Are these ropes made of black licorice?
这些绳子是用黑甘草做的吗?
Yes, yes, they are. Horrible stuff!
是的,讨厌的东西
We can eat through them.
我们可以把它们吃了
I suppose you can.
我想你可以
You see, my friends? It is just like I told you, no?
看到了吗,朋友们? 就像我告诉你们的一样,对吗?
Oh, tonight is going to be a very big night!
哦,今晚将是一个重要的时刻!
I'm flying!
我飞起来了!
Without even flapping my tiny wings.
甚至不需要挥舞我小小的翅膀
Everything is coming up Carlos!
好事都降临到卡洛斯身上啦!
-Got it! -Good man, Fred.
- 搞定了! - 好样的,弗雷德
Hop on.
跳上来
All right. Let's go!
好了,出发!
I'm starting to get a sense of impending doom now.
我开始感觉厄运在逼近
Ow!
哎唷!
No!
不!
I made it!
我还活着!
-All right. Here we go! -Come on, Fred!
- 好了,出发! - 加油,弗雷德!
Whoa!
哇!
-Look, Fred! There he is. it's E.B.! -E.B.!
- 看,弗雷德!伊比在那! - 伊比!
The Egg Sleigh! You've got to stop Carlos!
彩蛋雪橇! 你必须拦住卡洛斯!
Don't worry, Dad! I'm on it!
别担心,爸爸,我这去去!
The power is surging through my veins!
魔力正在我的血管中奔腾!
It's good to be the king.
成为王者的感觉太棒了
En?
嗯?
What is happening to me?
我怎么了?
Uh-Oh.
哦哦
Whoa!
哇!
Come on out, Carlos. It ends here!
出来吧,卡洛斯,这一切该结束了!
You think you can just take over Easter?
你以为你可以接管复活节吗?
Well, guess what?
噢,没想到吧?
I actually think you're on to something.
其实你可能感觉到了什么
You're a bright man, you're an innovator.
你很聪明,敢于创新
I like it. Give it a whirl.
我很欣赏你,那你就试试吧
One second. Hey!
等一下,嘿!
You finish?
玩够了吗?
Um... Not quite.
嗯…还没有
Take that!
尝尝这个!
Get off!
去你的吧!
Whoa!
哇!
Incoming!
进攻!
Why?
要怎么样?
Bunny slam!
兔子完败!
OW!
哎唷!
You father was a fool to think you would ever amount to anything.
你父亲居然以为你真的能做出什么
Here comes Carlos Yellowtail
我是黄尾巴卡洛斯
Hopping down the chicky trail
蹦跳在小鸡的路上
Easter is coming your way
复活节就要来了
Okay, Phil, initiate take-off procedures.
好的,菲尔,启动起飞程序
Aye-aye, Captain!
是的,船长!
Chicks, fall in!
小鸡们,集合!
Attention!
立正!
Here we go.
开始
Right naps!
右队!
Left flaps!
左队!
Okay, we're good to go!
好的,我们可以出发了!
Let's go, Phil. Easter is waiting.
出发吧,菲尔,复活节在等着我们
Righty-o.
是的
Uh-Oh.
哦哦
Oh, boy.
哦,天啊
Phil, let's get this bird in the air!
菲尔,让这只鸟飞起来!
Yeah!
耶!
Phil!
菲尔!
Knock off the dancing!
停下来,别跳了
Yes, sir. Sorry. Lifting off!
是的,先生,抱歉,起飞!
No way! The show is not over.
没门,还没结束呢
Phil!
菲尔!
What are you doing? Fly us straight!
菲尔,你在做什么?快让我们起飞啊!
No, no, Phil!
不,不,菲尔!
Knock it off! Keep her level!
停下来!把它稳住!
NO, Phil.
不,菲尔
Phil! Phil!
菲尔!菲尔!
Phil! Please, Phil!
菲尔!住手,菲尔!
Phil!
菲尔!
Phil, I'm feeling a little...
菲尔,我觉得有点…
Will you please stop dancing?
你能不能给我停下来!
Phil!
菲尔!
Woohoo! Yeah, that's right!
哦呼!耶,就是这样!
This is not over!
还没有结束!
Ah-ha!
啊哈!
Thank you very much.
谢谢啦
Dad!
爸爸!
E.B.!
伊比!
I was so worried, Son.
我好担心你,儿子
I'm so sorry for all the things I said.
我为我说过的那些话道歉
Me, too, Dad.
我也是,爸爸
And your friend, here. He saved my life.
你的朋友在这呢,他救了我
He was magnificent!
他太优秀了!
Well, I...
呃,我…
I kind of was.
有一点吧
Hey, thanks, Fred.
嘿,谢谢,弗雷德
Well, Easter's in a few hours. I have to get going.
还有几小时就到复活节了,我准备出发了
What?
什么?
Dad, I'm ready.
爸爸,我准备好了
But, E.B., what about your dream?
可是,伊比,你的梦想呢?
I'm still going to be a drummer, Dad.
我还是会成为一名鼓手,爸爸
But I can be the Easter Bunny, too.
但我同时也能是复活节兔
There's just one thing.
只要我们做一件事
All right, then.
那好吧
Fredrick O'Hare.
弗雷德里克•奥黑尔
Yes, Sir.

Please step forward.
请向前走一步
Down on one knee.
单膝跪下
Left or right, doesn't matter.
左还是右,无所谓
And now, place your forefinger on the Egg of Destiny.
现在,将你的食指放到命运之蛋上来
Oh...
噢…
EB., you as well.
伊比,你也是
By the power vested in me,
以我所拥有的力量,
I pronounce E.B. and Fred O'Hare
我宣布伊比和弗雷德•奥黑尔
co-Easter Bunnies.
共同担任复活节兔
Hear, hear!
大家都听到啦!
Wow!
哇!
Now go forth and deliver!
现在出发去派送彩蛋吧!
Woohoo!
哦呼!
Wonderful brunch, Bonnie.
这早午餐做得真好,邦妮
Thank you, dear.
谢谢,亲爱的
It is delicious.
很好吃
Totally agree. This is amazing, Mom.
我完全同意,这太棒了,妈
You should open a restaurant. I'm serious.
你该开间餐厅,我是说真的
That is a very nice thing to say, Fred.
你的话让我很开心,弗雷德
And can I say that I love your costume?
还有我想说,我喜欢你的戏服
I think it is so cheerful.
我觉得它很喜庆
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢妈
But it's a uniform.
不过这是制服
I'm so tired.
我好累
Yeah, you were up very late delivering pizzas.
是啊,你起那么晚,还要送批萨
Easter baskets.
复活节篮子
Every time you say "Easter baskets," I hear "pizza. "
每次你说复活节篮子,我都把它想成批萨
It just helps me cope.
这样我才能接受
Guys, can we not do this today?
我们今天能别这样吗?
Oh, they're here.
噢,他们到了
This is exciting.
好激动
That is my co-Easter Bunny.
那是和我一起的复活节兔
Hey, why don't you guys come see me off? It'll be fun.
嘿,你们要不要来送我?很有趣的
Well, that's weird. Who do you think it is?
呃,这太奇怪了,那会是谁?
I don't know.
我不知道
Wow.

Fred.
弗雷德
Fred, wait.
弗雷德,等等
This is

amazing!
太棒了!
I know, right?
我说过的,对吧?
It's pretty cool, huh?
很酷吧,嗯?
I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time.
我很抱歉,我以前让你那么难受
Aw, Dad, come on. You don't have to...
噢,爸爸,没关系,你不用…
I'm proud of you.
我以你为荣
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢,爸
Easter Bunny.
复活节兔
Wow!
哇!
The one who makes it all happen.
那只让所有梦想成真的兔子
Say the words, Fred. Bring it home.
说几句吧,弗雷德,让他们带回家
Happy Easter to all! And to all, a good mid-to-late morning.
祝大家复活节快乐! 祝大家整个上午快乐!
On Cheepers! On Peepers! On Biscuit and Buzzy!
小鸡们载着我们往前飞 淡褐色的小鸡们嗡嗡地飞!
On Chucky! On Clucky!
小鸡们飞啊飞!小鸡们飞啊飞!
On Feathers and Carlos.
羽毛扑腾,卡洛斯用力飞
Yeah, come on, Carlos. Put your back into it.
是的,快点,卡洛斯,快点飞
I've been flapping all night, so just cut me some slacks, okay?
我已经飞了一整晚了 就让我休息一下下,好吗?
One little coup and suddenly I'm everybody's chump.
一场失败的政变,我变成了所有人的笑柄
Fred, what did she say? Was that about me?
弗雷德,她说什么?是说我吗?
You speak Chinese? Just when I think I can't love you any more...
你会说中文?我爱死你了…
谢谢观赏TLF字幕,TLF欢迎你 sub.eastgame.org

 

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有