加载中…
个人资料
kkbb
kkbb
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:87,342
  • 关注人气:70
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

Daydream.Nation 白日梦国度chinese and english subtitles中英文对照字幕(仅供学习)

(2011-07-09 20:43:52)
标签:

中英文对照字幕

chinese

and

english

subtitles

(仅供学习)

杂谈

Daydream.Nation 白日梦国度
-=TLF字幕组=- 翻译:easy 校对:玩具猫
-=THE LAST FANTASY=- 分享创作之乐,共赏字幕之美
- The year this story takes place
故事发生的这一年
is the year nearly everything happened to me.
几乎所有的事情都发生在我身边
It was the year I moved from the city to a backwards hick town
在那一年,我从城市搬回到小镇上
to finish high school.
来完成我的高中学业
It was the year an industrial fire wouldn't stop burning
在那一年,镇上的工厂发生火灾
just outside of town.
火势汹汹一直A蔓延到村外
In other news, the industrial fire continues to rage.
另一则新闻,工厂火势仍在继续…
- The year my dad first discovered an itch
在那一年,我爸爸发现他得了皮肤癣
that much later became cancer and, later still,
后来皮肤癣发展成了癌症
took all his hair
后来癌症不仅带走了他的头发,还带走了他的生命
and then his life.
It was the year a serial killer wearing a white suit
在那一年,小镇上出现了一个穿白色衣服的连环杀手
roamed the county,
他游荡在村子里,谋杀那里的小孩子
leaving pretty young kids dead in his wake.
But mostly, it was the year where I tried to become someone else
但是,最重要的是,在那一年
for a while,
我试着改变自己
and for the first time, I went crazy insane for love.
并且,在这一年,我第一次疯狂地恋爱了
And it seemed like the whole world
就好像全世界即将走到尽头
was about to end.
But in the beginning, I didn't see any of this in my future.
但是在一开始
对这些我都没有预见到
I just crossed an X on my calendar and suddenly I was once again
我只是在日历上画了个叉
the new girl at a new school where no one would talk to me.
然后我再一次成了陌生学校的陌生女孩
在那里没有人愿意和我说话
白日梦国度
- Whoa.
嘿,你身上带金属玩意儿了?
Got anything metal on you?
- Don't... think so. - Well, you must.
没有啊
肯定有
What's this?
这是什么?
- A bowling ball.
打火机
- Mine now.
归我了
- Have you ever entered a room where you just knew everyone hated you?
你有没有进过一个房间
你能感觉到那里的人都讨厌你?
Now, multiply that by roughly a million
现在你把这种感觉放大一百万倍
and you'll understand my high school experience.
你就明白我在高中时候的感觉了
When I know people hate me,
在我知道人们讨厌我的时候
instead of trying to change their minds,
我并没有试着改变他们的想法
I get defensive and weird
相反我只是对人人设防,古怪离群
and become the exact girl they think I am.
装成他们认为的那样子
But this school wasn't just mean and gossipy;
学校的人不仅刻薄八卦
it was full-on scary.
还处处小心翼翼
To give you an idea,
为了让你明白,我来讲讲劳拉•李的传奇
let me tell you the legend of Laura Lee.
劳拉•李的传奇
- Is it negative five?
是-5吗?
- Laura Lee was a student at our school who danced nights at a strip club.
劳拉•李是我们学校的学生
她晚上在脱衣舞俱乐部跳舞
Kool thing sittin' with a kiddie
Now you know you're sure lookin' pretty
- Nobody talked to her, but the entire football team
不但没人和她说话,而且整个橄榄球队的人
would heat up coins with butane lighters
都用打火机烧热的硬币
and flick them at her as she walked through the hallways.
在她穿过走廊的时候砸在她身上
Burning currency bounced off her like hail.
那些燃烧的硬币在她身边弹起来,就像冰雹一样
I don't think so
I don't wanna
I don't think so
Kool thing let me play with your radio
Move me turn me on
Baby-o - But what's amazing,
但令人惊讶的是,这个可怜的女孩
is that this poor girl's attendance record was perfect.
有着完美的出勤率
I mean, here she is dancing every night until 2:00 or later,
我是说,她每晚都跳到凌晨两点或者更晚
dodging fiery coins and, still,
每天要躲开那些滚烫的硬币
she makes it to twice as many classes as most people.
但比起班上大部分的学生
她上的课要多两倍还多
This is full-on triumph of the human spirit,
这是一种精神上的全胜
but you never see this shit on Oprah.
你在《欧普拉脱口秀》节目里可看不到这些
And then, last March, some girls were playing
在去年三月的时候,一些女孩在田间玩
in a field...
... when they found her body.
发现了她的尸体
All over her legs, splotchy and scorched,
她的腿上布满了污点和烧焦的痕迹
were the burned imprints of various coins.
那是烧热的硬币留下的
Few details are known
目前调查仍无线索
about the ongoing investigation, but police sources say
但警方称
they are looking for a male suspect wearing a white suit.
他们正在寻找一名身穿白色衣服的可疑男子
- And that was life at Hargrove High.
这就是在哈格罗夫的生活
- People, get to class! Now!
上课,回教室了!
Thank you.
谢谢
- Hey. Wanna come smoke weed with us after class?

下课后一起去抽点大麻吧?
- Um... sure, that'd be cool.
嗯,行啊,应该挺不错的
- It will be.
肯定错不了
- Jesus Christ.
天啊
- What's your name again?
你叫什么来着?
- Caroline.
卡罗琳
- Well, I'm Paul.
我叫保罗
Charles, Craig and Thurston.
那是查尔斯,克瑞格,瑟斯顿
- Yeah, we met.
嗯,我们见过
- So why would you ever move to a place like this?
你怎么会想到搬到这种地方来?
- Ugh, well, my dad works for this huge development--
嗯,我爸想有大的发展…
- Dude, you're not even inhaling.
哥们,你都没有在吸
- I'm inhaling. - You're basically making out with it.
我吸着呢
You got your goober all over it.
你简直就是在和它亲热呢,你的小弟弟上全是
- Ow.
- 这有女生,你注意点 - 哦
Don't, I...
- I was now attending the most drugged-out high school
我刚刚加入了镇上最大的
in the whole country, honest to God.
吸毒高中,上帝啊
These guys smoked pot, sniffed glue,
这些家伙们吸毒
snorted crystal, did Ecstasy in toilets,
嗑药,抽白粉
anything to kill the boredom.
在厕所里狂喜…只为了打发无聊的时间
But Thurston...
但是瑟斯顿…
he had reasons of his own.
他有自己的理由
The face that you saw in the door
Isn't looking at you anymore
The name
That you call in its place
Isn't waiting for your embrace
The world that you love to behold
Cannot hold you
Anymore
In a matter of time
- Hey, Thurston.
嗨,瑟斯顿
It would slip from my mind
In and out of my life
- Okay, guys...
好了,伙计们
Guys...
伙计们
... these papers are just...
这些论文真是…
Do you really hate school that much?
你们就真的那么恨学校吗?
Is it me?
还是因为我?
Is it because I let you call me Barry?
是因为我让你们叫我巴里吗?
Look...
听着,你们知道,我….
you know, I just... I just moved back to this town
我刚搬回镇里
and I gotta tell ya, this place has become a real shit-hole.
老实说,这地方变得很糟糕
But I was you. And I know you've got
但是我也年轻过
real thoughts going on inside of there.
我知道你们脑子里有自己的想法
So for tomorrow, no reading.
所以明天,不用读书
I want you to write me a three-page essay
我要你们写一篇三页的论文给我
on the historical or religious figure who you most admire.
写你们喜欢的历史或宗教人物
Okay?
好吗?
Tell me who it is that you think you are.
告诉我你们觉得自己是谁
- I don't know why the idea came to me when it did,
我不知道我脑子里怎么有了那个想法
but I instantly knew it would make life more interesting.
但当它出现的时候,我知道这会很有趣
Don't we all wanna be somebody different sometimes?
我们不都是想要成为与众不同的人吗?
Someone smarter and sexier and bolder than we really are?
比我们自身更聪明,更性感,更勇敢的人?
Or maybe I just looked and saw someone
或许我只是看到了和我一样孤单的人
that was as lonely as me.
After my mom died and we started moving all the time,
在我妈妈死后,我们就不停的搬家
it was like my dad and I had all this love to give
就好像是我爸爸和我有着满腔的爱
but no one to give it to.
却没人能给
Or maybe I just went a little crazy.
或许只是我有点疯了
- Thomas!
托马斯
- For a while there,
有段时间,这就好像是
it seemed like craziness was in the air.
疯狂就在空气中
We were all just...
我们只是吸进去了
breathing it in.
- You wanted to see me?
你要见我?
- Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about something.
是的,我要和你谈谈
- Go ahead. - Well, I wanted to...
说吧
tell you that I am new here,
嗯,我想告诉你
and so far I hate it.
我是新来的,而且到目前为止,我讨厌这儿
- Okay, but... if you work hard--
好吧,但是如果你努力学习的话…
- The guys here are...
这里的男生太幼稚了,还大男子主义
so immature. And sexist.
And the girls are worse.
女生就更糟了
They eat it up. No self-respect.
她们逆来顺受,没有自尊
And it's just all so... different from where we're supposed to be
从女性历史的观点看
at this point in women's history, you know?
这跟我们应该处的位置差别太大了,你知道吗?
- I wish I could argue.
真希望我能反驳你
- I went to this party where they were passing out Rohypnol.
我去个派对
他们发迷奸药
That's the date rape drug.
那是种是用于约会强奸的麻药
- I know what roofies are.
我知道什么是迷奸药
- How, uh.... old are you?
你有多大岁数?
- I'm not gonna answer that.
我才不会回答这个问题
- Thirty... five?
35岁?34岁?
Thirty-four?
- Ballpark, yeah.
差不多
- A babe in the woods. Anyway...
容易上当的人
总之
I wanted to let you know you're not alone.
我想让你知道你并不是孤单一人
Here's my paper.
这是我的论文
- Just point your foot and kick it. Just... don't be like a pansy.
你用一只脚找好位置,然后用力向前
别像个娘娘腔
Oh! - Ooh. Shit.
- 哦! - 啊!混蛋!
- Fuck!
该死!该死的!
- You okay? - Ah...
你还好吧?
Yeah. Yep. Yeah.

- Pretty smooth, huh?
挺顺利的,是吧?
- I don't even like skateboarding.
我根本就不喜欢滑板
- Yeah, well, you should go walk it off.
嗯,我想你该放弃滑板了
- Oh, uh, are you...? Can I walk it off with you?
是啊
嗯,你…
我能和你一起走么?
So, um...
那你还记得在那个派对上见过我吗?
... do you even remember meeting me at that party?
- Of course I do.
当然记得了
I'm really sorry about-- - Oh, yeah, no, it's...
关于那个…我真的很抱歉
it's okay.
嗯,没关系的
So...
... Miss Wexler...
那么,韦克斯勒小姐…
- Mm-hmm.
嗯?
- What do you think of our fine town this far?
到目前为止,你觉得我们的小镇怎么样?
- Um... Mm. - Well, we're waiting.
嗯…
我们等着呢
- I think it's a stupefyingly friendly place
我觉得这是个充斥着虔诚的,信奉上帝的
full of wholesome, God-fearing,
超级友好
gun-bearing... folk.
但人们又带着枪的地方
- It's not all that bad. Just gotta give people a chance.
也不是都这么糟的
- Are you... are you high?
你应该给人们一个机会
There's more incest in this town than in an Atom Egoyan film.
你…你是不是嗑药了?
这镇上的乱伦比阿托姆•伊戈扬电影里的还多
- Who?
谁?
- I said there's a lot of incest here. - Ah, yes.
我是说这里的乱伦很多
Incest. A game the whole family can play.
啊,是啊,乱伦
一个全家人都能参加的游戏
- Uh, I... I should go.
嗯,我该走了
- Yeah. Well...

As always, it was a treat having you on the program, Miss Wexler.
一如既往,很荣幸
您能参与我们的节目,韦克斯勒小姐
- Bye.
再见
- Until next time!
下次见
- Okay.

The first time I met Thurston, he approached me at a party,
我第一次遇见瑟斯顿
trying his best to be charming.
是他在派对上接近我,竭力展示他的魅力
And then I guess things went wrong for him.
我猜他可能是有什么麻烦了
He believed he was the unluckiest person alive.
他觉得自己是世上最不幸的人
- How was school today, Lily? - The kids in my class are stupid.
今天在学校怎么样,莉莉?
- How was school today, Lily? - The kids in my class are stupid.
- I doubt that.
- 我班上的同学都是笨蛋 - 我不信
- Tyler Jenkins can't even read.
泰勒•詹金斯连书都不会读
- The Jenkins are crackers.
詹金斯一家都是怪胎
- Watch your French, Thurston.
注意你的嘴,瑟斯顿,我相信泰勒在努力了
I'm sure Tyler's trying. - Mom,
he is a cracker. He has six toes.
妈妈,他是个怪胎,他有六个脚趾头
- I'm sure there's some advantage to that, like maybe swimming.
我相信那也一定能给他带来 某些好处,比如游泳
Thurston?
瑟斯顿
- Oh... God, no.
- Ahem. I dunno...
- Thurston...
我不知道
瑟斯顿
- No, don't.
不,别这样
Don't...
别这样
- It's not your fault. - Well, I... I'm not doing the dishes.
那不是你的错
我不洗碗了
Thomas.
托马斯
I love you more than oxygen.
我爱你胜过氧气
Please come rescue me
带我离开这些傻瓜吧
from these fools.
- Hi, Mr. A.
嗨,A先生
- Caroline. - Can I come in?
卡罗琳
我能进来吗?
- No.
不行
- The mat says "welcome."
门垫说欢迎我
- I hate that mat.
我恨这个门垫
- You know, there's a serial killer running around with a white suit on.
你知道的,有个白衣连环杀手在外面游荡呢
- You really shouldn't joke about things like that.
你不该拿这种事情开玩笑
- You're the one who won't let me in. I might die.
是你不让我进来的
我可能会因此而死的
Thanks.
谢谢
Very nice.
真漂亮
- Thank you.
谢谢
- Who's this? - Ah, that's my wife.
照片里是谁?
我妻子
- Where is she? - She's in the other room.
她在哪儿?
- Oh.
她在另一个房间里
- Yeah, we're crazy in love. It's wonderful.

是啊,我们疯狂地相爱,感觉美妙极了
- Um... I should... leave.
嗯,我该走了
- I'm kidding. It's my sister.
我开玩笑的,那是我妹妹
That's why she looks like me with long hair.
所以她像长发版的我
- Funny.
你真风趣啊
- Caroline... to tell you the truth, I know what you're doing.
卡罗琳
实话告诉你,我知道你在做什么
I read your paper.
我读过你的论文了
- You didn't like my paper? - I have a hard time believing
你不喜欢我的论文?
我很难相信那个叫莫妮卡•莱温斯基的人
that Monica Lewinsky is the historical figure you most admire.
是你最崇拜的历史人物
- I was critical.
我是批判性地看待她的
I said her problem was she lacked discretion.
我说过她的问题就是缺乏辨别力
She had a good thing going and she blew it.
她拥有了,可她搞砸了
- Can I give you a lift home? You should really leave.
我开车送你回家吧?
- Ah... Ooh, can I have some wine?
你真的该走了
- No, no! Absolutely not! No, hey...
- 哦,我能喝点酒吗? - 不行,肯定不行
不行,嘿!
This is like when people describe a car crash happening in slow motion.
这就好像是人们用慢动作来描述车祸
- You need to relax.
你需要放松点
I am the one seducing you.
是我在勾引你
Besides, I find you very handsome.
而且
你长得真帅
My mom once told me that if you ever want to make a man happy...
我妈妈告诉过我
如果你想要一个男人开心
... flatter his vanity.
要满足他的虚荣心
Tell him he's handsome.
告诉他他很英俊
She said not to bother calling him interesting or clever,
不用去夸他们幽默或者是聪明
because that's what their bosses and colleagues are for.
因为这些是留给老板或同事说的
But every man carries a secret dream of being handsome,
但是每一个男人都从内心里认为自己帅气
and desperately yearns to be recognized as such.
并歇斯底里的想要别人认可这一点
- So I read your papers and, overall, they are an improvement.
我读过你们的论文了,总体上都有进步
But...
但在标点和结构方面
... punctuation and structure are still...
still a mess.
还…还是一团糟
Uh, so to remedy this,
为了在这方面改进
I will be offering private tutorials after class to anyone who's interested.
放学后,我会提供给那些感兴趣的同学
The, um... schedule will begin
一些私人辅导
in reverse alphabetical order,
辅导安排就按照字母表倒序开始吧
which means that, uh...
也就是…
... Wexler, Caroline,
韦克斯勒•卡罗琳
you're up tonight.
今天晚上是你
- Oops, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
- Oh, this is so wrong. - Oh, relax.
我们不该这样
放轻松
- I don't wanna be a father figure. - Oh, my God...
我可不想成为爸爸的角色
I already have one of those, thank you.
天啊,我已经有一个了,谢天谢地
- You promise me you won't tell anybody? - I promise.
你要保证不告诉任何人?
- Promise? - I promise, I promise.
我保证
- 保证? - 我保证,我保证
Before we go any further,
在剧情深入之前
I should tell you the story of Thurston and Rolly.
我应该告诉大家关于瑟斯顿和罗利的故事
God that was strange
瑟斯顿和罗利的故事
To see you again
Introduced by a friend of a friend
Smiled and said yes I think we've met before
- Hey, you can't smoke in here. - Why? Those people are smoking.
嘿!你不能在这儿抽烟
为什么?他们都抽烟呢
- Yeah, but this is my house,
对,但这儿是我家
and I get decide who can smoke,
我有权决定谁能在这儿抽烟
and you can't smoke.
你不行
- Hey, man, you probably shouldn't be doing that.
嘿,伙计,你不该这么做
- Why not? It's my house I'm throwing 'em at.
为什么不呢?
我砸我自己家呢
- All right.
随你
This scar is a fleck on my porcelain skin
Tried to reach deep
But you couldn't get in
Now you're outside me
You see all the beauty
Repent all your sin - Hi.

- Hi.

It's nothing but time and a face
That you lose
I chose to feel it
Fantastic. Fan-fucking-tastic, man.
棒极了!真他妈的棒极了,伙计!
- Yeah.
是啊
- What a great girl.
真是个好女孩
Smart, funny...
聪明,幽默
She has big lips.
还有厚厚的嘴唇
- Ouch!
- You think she has a boyfriend?
你觉得她有男朋友么?
- Oh, who gives a shit.
谁在乎这个啊?
- Girl like that's born with a boyfriend, I guess.
我猜像她那样的女孩天生就有男朋友
- So you steal her away.
那就把她抢过来啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
是吗?
- Yeah, fuck, yeah.
是啊
是啊!当然是!
It's not always so easy, though. - Ah, man, if you're fated
但也不是总这么简单
to be with a girl, you gotta fight for her.
伙计,如果你命中注定和这个女孩在一起
- Yeah, but I don't really believe in all that shit.
就要去争取
是啊,但我真的不信命运那一套
- What?
什么?
You don't believe in fate?
你不相信命运
- No. - Well, you...
不信
you believe in love, don't you?
你相信爱情,不是吗?
- I mean, yeah, I guess.
我的意思是,对,我想是吧
- If you believe in love...
如果你相信爱情
... you have to believe in fate.
你就得相信命运
Trust me, okay, I think about this shit all the time.
相信我,好吗?我一直都在思考命运这种东西
Oh...
天啊
Thurston, wake up.
瑟斯顿,醒醒
Wake up! - Ah...
醒醒
Oh, shit.
该死的
- Oh... - Ah...
Okay. - Ah...
好了
Ah-ha-ha! Ah...
- What's wrong? - My leg.
- 怎么回事? - 我的腿
- You all right? - My leg,
- 你没事吧? - 我的腿
I think it's fucked-up real bad. - Oh...
我想我的腿是真的撞断了
- What, "oh"? - Ah!
- 噢 - 怎么了?

Okay, listen--
Oh, I got drugs in my pocket.
听着,我兜里有毒品
You gotta hide 'em before the police come,
你得在警察来之前把它藏起来
or I'm royally fucked. Thurston!
我这次真搞砸了,瑟斯顿!
- Sorry. Yeah, no, okay. - Ah...
抱歉,啊,不是,好的
God dammit.
该死的
- You boys all right down there? I called the police.
你们没事吧?
They're on their way - Oh, no, we're okay, thank you.
我已经报警了,警察一会儿就来
Call back and tell them not to come. - You need any help?
不,我们没事,谢谢
给警察打回去让他们不用来了
- Uh, no, thank you!
你们需要帮忙吗?
- What? - Mind you own fucking business!
不用,谢谢
- 什么? - 管好你自己的事吧
Go.
快去
- Thurston told me that standing there in the middle of the forest,
瑟斯顿告诉我他站在那儿
all the life suddenly went out of him and he was demoted from hero to victim.
就在树林中,所有的生命突然就从他身体里抽离了
就像是从英雄降到了受害者一样
But with that shift of responsibility came a great peace.
但这种角色的转变
给他带来了内心从未有过的平静
What Thurston didn't know was that a man in a grey suit -
瑟斯顿不知道的是,那穿灰衣服的人…
not the killer at all,
根本就不是什么杀手,而只是一个可怜的家伙
but just some poor guy in the wrong place at the wrong time -
在错误的时间出现在错误的地点…
was doing everything he could to save Rolly's life.
尽其所能地去挽救罗利的生命
Later the doctor said Rolly had been hemorrhaging internally
后来医生说罗利严重内出血
and there was nothing anyone could've done.
没有人能救他
And though he could hear the distant sirens,
虽然瑟斯顿能听到远处救护车的鸣笛声
Thurston knew that an ambulance can only go so fast.
但他也知道救护车只能开这么快了
And even in the midst of all this, he was dreaming of us
即使在这样的情况下
building a cabin in the mountains, away from it all.
他还是梦想到我们在山上盖了一个小屋
远离尘世
But that would have to wait,
不过这必须得先等等
because his life was miracle of bad luck.
因为他的生活简直就是不幸的奇迹
And that's how Thurston fell in love
瑟斯顿就是这样坠入爱河
and watched his friend die on the same night.
又在同一天目睹了朋友的死亡
Wake up!
醒醒,醒醒,醒醒
Wake up, wake up, wake up! - Please stop.
- It's Sunday!
别闹了
It's the Lord's day! - It's the day the Lord rested--
今天是星期天
是做礼拜的日子
拜托,今天神都休息
- No, it's not. Guess what I did.
- 才不是,猜猜我做了什么? - 什么?
- What? - Made breakfast for you.
我给你做了早餐
- What'd you make? - Happy eggs.
- 你做什么了? - 快乐鸡蛋
- Why are they happy?
为什么是快乐鸡蛋?
- Because they're for you,
因为是给你做的
mon professeur de les oeufs.
- Aw... - Aw...
- 哇 - 哇
- That coffee's terrible, babe.
咖啡好难喝啊,宝贝
- Well, excuse me, I've never made coffee before.
抱歉,我从没煮过咖啡
- Really? You're in the gifted program; it should be easy.
真的?你那么有天分,这应该很容易啊
- Sorry, Mr. A.
对不起,A先生
- Mm. Eggs are good, though.
嗯,鸡蛋倒是很不错
- All right.
真的么?
- All right, don't get cocky.
好了,别骄傲
- Good morning, sir. Is Caroline home?
早上好,先生,卡罗琳在家吗?
- No, she spent the night with some friends.
她不在,她在她朋友家过夜
- She has friends?
她有朋友?
- What's your name, son? - Oh, I'm sorry,
你叫什么名字,小子?
sometimes I misplace my manners. My name's Thurston.
哦,抱歉,我失礼了
- Thurston. Mr. Wexler. - Nice to meet you, sir.
- 我叫瑟斯顿 - 瑟斯顿,我是韦克斯勒先生
- 很高兴见到你,先生 - 很高兴见到你
- Good to meet you. - Uh...
嗯,我能问你点事情吗,韦克斯勒先生?
can I, uh, can I ask you something,
Mr. Wexler? - Sure.
可以啊
- Do you feel like, uh, your daughter's happy here?
你觉得你女儿在这里快乐吗?
- Y -y-you trying to sell me something? - What?
你是…你是来推销什么的吗?
什么?为什么?
Why? Uh, no, I just, uh...
不是,我只是…我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
- No.
不行
- Oh, sorry. Yeah, that's weird.
哦,对不起,嗯,是挺奇怪的
I sometimes just wonder if Caroline's, uh...
我有时候会想
integrating well with people.
卡罗琳是不是和人们相处的很好
- Huh.

I'm gonna close the door now, okay, Thurston?
我要关门了,好吗,瑟斯顿?
- Right. Well, uh...
好吧,很高兴见到你先生
... nice to meet you, sir. - See, we've already done that.
瞧,我们已经握过手了
So you can just go.
你直接走就行了
- Okay. All right. - Okay. All right.
- 好的 - 好
Have a good day.
- 好了 - 好的,祝你开心
- Yeah, you, too. - Okay. Bye.
- 嗯,你也是 - 好的,再见
- Bye. It was nice to meet you.
- 好的,再见,很高兴见到你 - 嗯
- Uh-huh.
快乐的实验室
- Today, we're gonna go over the scientific process.
今天我们来回顾一下化学实验
I see the usual crew of jokers are AWOL, so maybe we'll actually
我发现经常捣蛋的那几个都没来
get something accomplished.
所以也许我们这次能成功地做个实验
The first step of any experiment...
任何实验的第一步
is to assemble the necessary tools.
是配备必要的工具
- Charles, you got papers?
查尔斯,带纸了吗?
- Check. - Next,
带了
review your thesis statement.
接着,翻阅你们的论文
What exactly are you trying to prove?
看看你们想要证明的是什么
- I am completely confident
我有信心
that something in this kitchen will get us high.
厨房里的一定有东西能让我们兴奋
- Now let the experimenting begin.
现在就开始实验吧
- Pure vanilla extract.
纯香草提取物
- Well, now that you're all done,
好了,你们都完成了
write up your results
现在写下你们的结论,清理你们的实验台
and clean your workspace.
I hope this did something to expand your young minds.
我希望这样做能开阔你们年轻的思路
- We gotta go to class.
我们得去上课了
- Why?
为什么?
- If you guys skip Ms. Budge's class, you're gonna be screwed.
如果逃巴吉老师的课,那你们就死定了
- Guys, I don't feel too good.
伙计们,我感觉不太好
- Hey, um...
嘿,你们觉不觉得
... do you guys think that maybe we could...
也许某个时候
... talk about what happened to Rolly sometime?
我们能说说关于罗利的事?
- Sure, man.
可以啊
Is there anything you wanna say?
你有什么想说的么?
- I dunno, I just...
我不知道
我只是…他的葬礼…
His funeral was-- - The funeral was bullshit.
- It was fucked, right? - Yeah.
葬礼糟糕极了
- It was weird.
- 烂死了,是吧? - 是啊
I didn't even know his name was Roland.
感觉真奇怪,我都不知道他的名字是罗兰
I keep, uh... I keep having this dream
我一直重复做一个梦
where I see him standing outside my window.
我梦见他站在我的窗户外面
- I am way too high to be dealing with this right now.
我嗨过头了,现在谈不了这个
Plus we need to go, man.
再说了,我们真的得走了,伙计们
- Yeah. Sure.
好,当然
Sorry, I just had... a bad stoner moment.
抱歉,我磕多了
Let's go to class. - Before I start,
走吧,上课去
I wanna talk about something that's been affecting our community.
在我开始上课之前,我想说一些关于
Now, I know you're all young
影响我们社区的事情
and indestructible...
我知道你们很年轻,有胆识
... but another girl in Hargrove County
但是哈格罗夫镇的一个女孩已经失踪了
has gone missing. So these curfews are for your own good.
所以宵禁也是为了你们自己好
Craig. Craig. - Yeah.
克瑞格,克瑞格!
- You all right?
怎么了?
- Yeah, I'm... I'm fine.
你还好吧?
嗯,我很好
- Then pay attention.
那就注意力集中点
Oh, my God. - What?
我的天啊
怎么了?
- Oh, my God, Angie, go and get the school nurse now!
我的天啊!安吉尔,快去叫护士来
- Wh-wh-wh-what are you talking about? - Everybody,
怎么了?怎么了?你们说什么呢?
just, um, give him... give him some room to breathe.
大家让开点,让开点,让他能透透气儿
- What's wrong with you people?! - Craig!
你们到底怎么了?
克瑞格
- Oh. - Craig!
啊!
克瑞格!
The doctor said it was some kind of drug-induced seizure.
医生说这是某种因吸毒引起的抽搐
- You know, there's a real problem at this school,
你知道,这所学校确实有问题
and no one has the courage to talk about it.
但没有人有勇气来说这件事
- Yes?
有事么?
- I'm here for him. - Oh, is it time
我是来找他的
for your tutorial already? - Mm-hmm.
哦,已经到了你的辅导时间了吗?
- So you tutor now?
你现在开始办辅导了?
- Ah... - You some kind of super teacher?
你是超级教师么?
- He goes way above the call of duty.
他做了很多工作职责之外的事情
- Yeah, well, he can't help you today, 'cause he promised he'd help me
但他今天帮不了你了
因为他已经答应帮我照顾田径队了
with the track team. Isn't that right, Barry?
我说的对吧,巴里?
- That's right.
是的
- Um, I've been waiting here and I would like to be tutored.
嗯,我会在这里等着
而且我非常想接受辅导
- Well, you're gonna have to learn to live with disappointment.
那么,你就该学着点在失望中生活了
- Fuck you, gym bitch. - What'd you say?
去你的,体育婊子
- Caroline. - What?
- 你说什么? - 卡罗琳!
怎么了?
- I'm sorry, Miss Wexler, but we're going to have to reschedule.
我很抱歉,韦克斯勒小姐,我想我们得 重新安排下时间了
- Don't bother.
不用麻烦了
- She called me a bitch.
她叫我婊子!
- After that, I rode out to the old satellite dish,
后来我骑车去了旧卫星接收器那里
where I sat and pondered what turns of fate had brought me
我坐在那里沉思
to such a reprehensible place in life.
到底命运对我的安排是什么
Red oak
Sugar
And Korean dogwood
- I knew that Mr. Anderson was nervous about our relationship.
我知道安德森老师对于我们的关系
Though our age difference was only two years more
很紧张
尽管我们的年龄差也只是
than the one between my father and my mom.
比我爸妈的年龄差大两年
Lit by mission moonlight
Kangas on that hillside
- Before long, the sound of the wind in the grass
不久,风和草地的声音
lulled me into slumber.
使我安静沉睡
And though dreams are by definition strange,
梦本来就是个奇怪的东西
the dream I slipped into was particularly odd,
而我做的梦就更奇怪了
because it was not my own, but someone else's.
因为这不是我的梦,而是别人的梦
I dreamt that Thurston and I were living in mountain cabin
我梦见瑟斯顿和我生活在山上的小木屋里
far from the world. I churned butter
远离尘世
while he chopped wood and we lived only for love.
我搅黄油他砍柴
我们只是为爱而活
One blue day, Thurston hired an airplane to write my name in the sky.
在晴朗的一天,瑟斯顿租了一架飞机
在天空里写下我们的名字
But either the pilot was drunk, or I had married an illiterate,
如果不是飞行员喝醉了,就是我嫁给了一个文盲
because the word that he spelled
因为他的拼写难以辨认
was just an illegible jumble of consonants and vowels.
只是几个元音和辅音凑在一起
I knew than that our love was not some idealized state,
我知道我们的爱情不是完美的形态
but a union of secrets and flaws,
而是两个有秘密和缺点的人的结合
and it broke my heart to think such things.
一想到这些事情就令我心碎
Hello.

- Oh, hey, baby.
嗨,宝贝
- How's the track team doing?
田径队的事怎么样啊?
- Ah... Look, I'm sorry about that.
啊,听着,我对那件事很抱歉
It's just, you know, things are starting to look
只是,你知道的,事情变得让人怀疑了
a little suspicious. - Have you fucked her yet?
你上过她了?
- No! No. We're at some...
没有,没有
cheapo restaurant
我们就是在一个小破饭店里
where they keep bringing out sparklers and singing Happy Birthday.
不停的有人拿着闪光棒唱生日快乐
Caroline, look, I-I-I'm a single guy living in a small town of gossips.
卡罗琳,听着,我是一个住在尽是流言的 小镇里的单身男人
I gotta go out with somebody sometime.
我得不时和某人出去约会一下
- Yeah, well, how would you like it if I did that?
嗯,如果我这么做你什么感受?
- Yeah, you... Yeah.
也许你应该这么做
You probably should.
- Oh, you're saying I should date some high school idiot?
你是说我应该和哪个高中白痴出去约会?
- Yeah. I dunno, look, it's really loud in here,
嗯,我不知道,听着,我这儿真的很吵
and you're cracking up. - Oh, no, no, no, don't do this.
而且你那要断线了
哦,不是吧,你别这样
- I can't... Caroline, you're cracking up.
我没办法…卡罗琳,线路很不好 我向你保证
I promise you I'll call you later, okay? - But...
- 我晚点再打给你好吧? - 但是…
- Okay, just a second.
等一小下
- Hi. Is Thurston home?
嗨,瑟斯顿在家么
- Yes. Come on in.
在啊
- Thank you. - Uh... Lily?
进来吧
谢谢
Go tell Thurston that his friend... - Caroline.
莉莉,去告诉瑟斯顿他的朋友
-... Caroline is here.
卡罗琳
卡罗琳来了
I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you are a beautiful young lady.
我希望你别介意我这么说
但你真是位美丽的女士
- Oh... Thank you.
哦,谢谢你
- I love your hair. - Do you?
我喜欢你的头发
It's usually horrible.
是吗?它一般都乱糟糟的
- Oh, mine's like straw.
我的头发就像枯草似的
- No, it's so pretty. - Oh...
没有啊,很漂亮
Oh. Okay, well, I'll leave you two.
好了,我不打扰你们了
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- I hope my mom didn't say anything embarrassing.
我希望我妈妈没说什么难堪的话
- Oh, no, she's nice.
哦,没有,她很和气
Although she did say you still wet the bed, so...
虽然她说你到现在还尿床…
- What?
什么?
- Just kidding. Bad joke.
我开玩笑的,不太好笑
- Oh... well, 'cause, I mean, I do still wet the bed
哦,我确实还在尿床
and I was wondering how you knew that.
我还想你是怎么知道的
- Mm.

- Yeah...
- Well, we've got a real...
反正我们在这儿参加了
Algonquin Table wit going on here, don't we?
风趣的阿尔冈琴圆桌会,不是么? (纽约的作家、演员等的非正式会议,常与妙语)
- What table?
什么圆桌?
- Anyway, I think you're cute,
无所谓啦,我觉得你挺帅
and I wanna go out with you.
我想和你约会
- Really? - Yes. Yeah. Okay, let's go.
真的?
- Okay. Uh, hey, Mom,
嗯,是,没错,我们走
I'll be back in a bit. - Nice to meet you!
好吧,妈妈,我晚点回来
很高兴见到你
So, um, do you have any... condoms?
你有安全套吗?
- Uh... no, I... I didn't, uh,
嗯…没有
think to bring any.
我没…我没想到要带
- Oh.

Well, I guess you're gonna miss out, then.
啊,那我想我们不能做了
- Fuck. Uh...
该死
Well, uh, we could... we could get some from Paul's.
嗯…
我们去保罗的店里买点吧
- Just fuckin' with you. I have some in my bag, actually.
我跟你开玩笑呢,我包里有
- Oh... okay. Great.
好吧
太好了
- Okay, here, just put it on fast.
好了,给你,快带上
- Okay. Uh, do you mind if I put on some...
好了
music or something? - Ah...
你介不介意我们放点音乐什么的
- Put it... A little...
我有点…
I'm kinda nervous.
我只是有点紧张
- Thurston, there is a seatbelt stabbing into my ovaries.
瑟斯顿,安全带都要捅到我卵巢里了
I think it might be a little late for... romance and stuff.
我觉得浪漫什么的还是晚点再说
- Okay.
好吧
- All right, fine.
好了,行
- Okay, here it goes.
好了,这就行了
- Okay?
好了?
Come on.
快点啊
Just...
只是…
- I'm sorry.
对不起
- Don't be sorry.
别说对不起
You okay?
你还好吧?
- Yeah.

- Ahem.
Well...
那么…
Fuck.
搞他妈的什么?你听见没有?
Did you hear that? - I don't know.
我不知道
- What the fuck?
搞什么?有人朝我们车上扔东西
Someone is throwing shit at the car.
Do you think you could, uh, go figure out what the fuck that was?
你能不能出去看看
搞什么飞机呢?
Do you mind playing the role of the man here maybe?
你能不能像个男人?
- Let's just get the fuck outta here.
我们还是离开这鬼地方吧
- Fine.

- How'd it go?
怎么样?
- I dunno.
我不知道
We had sex.
我们做爱了
- Oh.

Oh, dear.
我的天啊
- So for those of you who finished with Jane Austen,
那些学完简•奥斯汀作品的
feel free to start with Faulkner. Otherwise, read, read, read.
可以自己开始学福克纳的作品了 没读完的,接着读简•奥斯汀
Caroline, could I see you after class, please?
卡罗琳,放学后来见我
- I don't know if I have time. - Make time?
我可能没时间
那就找点时间
- So how was Ms. Budge in the sack?
巴吉老师床上什么样?
Did she wear her whistle? - Actually, I spent half the evening
她还带着她的哨子没?
talking her out of suspending you for calling her "gym bitch."
事实上我花了半个晚上跟她说
别因为你叫她“体育婊子”挂了你
Look. For the first time, you're acting your age;
听着,这是第一次你做了你这个年龄该做的事
and it really doesn't suit you.
但不适合你
- Oh, right back at you, Mr. Polanski.
原话返还给你,波兰斯基先生 (波兰斯基,诱奸少女的美国著名导演)0
- This is great.
听着,现在很好
You're...
你…
... great, but... but you gotta be aware
很好
that people are watching me.
但你得知道人们都看着我呢
- Does it make you feel special? - Could we stop with the sarcasm, please?
这让你感觉自己很特别?
我们就别讽刺了行么?
- Sorry.
抱歉
- I wanna spend the weekend with you at my place.
我想你来我家过周末
I'll cook dinner, we'll play board games--
我做晚饭,我们还可以玩桌面游戏
- Really? Just us alone?
真的?只有我们俩?
- Yep, no gym teachers for miles. - Mm, good.
对啊,几里之内都没有体育老师
- Here.
哦,好极了
给你
- What's that?
这是什么?
- This... is my novel.
我的小说
Well, first 70 pages, anyway.
其实只是小说的前70页
My agent is the only one who's read it; he thinks it's the best thing
就只有我的经纪人读过
I've ever done. I-I-I'm so inspired when I'm with you.
他觉得这是我最好的作品
和你在一起激发了我的灵感
I want you to read it, tell me what you think.
我想让你读一读,告诉我你的想法
- I think you should, uh... lock the door.
我觉得你该锁上门
- Oh, yeah, Miss Wexler?
哦,是吗,韦克斯勒小姐?
- Lock it, Shakespeare.
关门,莎士比亚
- Ugh. Slut.
呃,荡妇
- What'd you call me? - I think I just called you a slut, slut.
你刚才叫我什么?
我叫你荡妇,荡妇
- Why?
为什么?
- Because everyone knows you've banged, like, 40 different guys
因为所有人都知道你乱搞
since you came here.
你来了这儿之后都搞了40个男人了
- Really?
真的?40个?
Forty?
Okay, let's just say I have banged 40 guys -
好,就算我搞了40个男人…
what's the problem?
有什么问题吗?
You're just jealous 'cause you've been, uh...
你们只是嫉妒我,因为你们被那些 认为性爱是罪过的
brainwashed by puritanical assholes who believe sex is a sin.
禁欲的混蛋洗脑了
Then again, your, uh, little...
但是话说回来
gerbil-sized brain
你们那些萎缩的小脑里
has been reprogrammed by the media to believe sex is the be-all/end-all.
充斥着媒体对性的论调
So now you're stuck, right? 'Cause on one hand, you love to fuck,
相信什么性爱就是一切
所以你就被困住了,对吧?因为虽然你喜欢做爱
but afterwards you feel overwhelmed by guilt and you're not sure why.
但之后你又感到羞耻,却不知道为什么
Maybe it's because sex is neither as good or as evil as you've built it up to be.
也许只是性爱并不是你以为的
有多好或有多罪恶
- Shut up, slut.
闭嘴,荡妇
- Jenny...! Seriously.
珍妮,说真的
Listen to me.
听我说
The highlight of your entire life...
在你一生中最精彩的部分
is gonna be your yearbook photo.
就是你的毕业相册
You are already nostalgic for shit
你为这事激动不已
that has not even happened yet,
但这甚至都没有发生
'cause you have so precious little to look forward to.
因为你能期待的珍贵的东西太少了
You're gonna spend the first half of your life planning your wedding,
你会花上前半辈子的时间计划你的婚礼
you're gonna spend the second half regretting it.
然后用你后半辈子的时间来后悔,如果我是你
And if I were you, and thank God I'm not 'cause you have terrible hair,
感谢上帝我不是,因为你的头发太糟了…
I would stop and I would reconsider your whole value system,
我会停下来重新考虑我所有的价值观
because everything you know...
因为你所知道的一切都是错的
is wrong.
黑板上写着:韦克斯勒•卡罗琳,吮吸大阴茎
I'm such a bitch.
我真是个婊子
Okay, so I guess I've avoided talking about myself for long enough.
好吧,我想我已经逃避了很久
关于我自己的话题了
All I really know is that I'm just about the moodiest girl in the world.
卡罗琳的故事
我所知道的是我是世界上最喜怒无常的女孩
I can't see anything at all
All I see is me
That's clear enough
That's what's important
To see me
My eyes can focus
My brain is talking
It looks pretty good to me
- I swear to God, sometimes I get super depressed.
我发誓,有时候我特别低落
A year after my mom died,
在我妈妈死后的一年我找到了一本相册
I found a photo album with all these pictures of my family.
里面都是我家的照片
It was weird to see us so happy,
看到我们那么开心感觉很奇怪
still looking forward to something,
好像生命中有很多的期待
with no idea what was about to happen.
对将要发生什么的种种一无所知
Anyway, for two weeks afterwards, I was so depressed,
总之,在之后的两个星期我特别难过
I couldn't even leave my room, I was so sad.
我很伤心,甚至无法离开我的房间
My dad took me to a doctor who said I was suffering
爸爸带我去看医生,医生说
from lack of serotonin to the brain.
我的大脑缺乏血清素
They gave me pills and I zombied out for six months and watched game shows.
他们给了我药片,在接下来的6个月 我就像行尸走肉
看看电视节目
I know you probably think I'm a manipulative bitch
我知道你可能会想
for sleeping with two guys, but try looking at it this way:
我是个有手段的婊子
和两个男人睡觉,但你试着这么看
the sexual revolution is just like any other revolution -
性爱关系的革命就好像任何其他一种革命…
there's gonna be casualties.
成王败寇
- Good evening, Mr. Wexler. - She's busy studying.
- 晚上好,韦克斯勒先生 - 她在学习
- Can I just say a quick hello?
哦,我能不能只是和她打个招呼?
- Absolutely not.
当然不行
- Well, it's just that I, uh... I brought her all these cupcakes.
只是…我给她带了些蛋糕
My mom baked them and I thought it would be a nice gesture.
我妈妈做的,我觉得带来应该不错
- Well, I'm not paying for those.
反正我不会付钱给你
- No, no, it's a gift.
不不,这是礼物
- I'll make sure she gets 'em.
我保证她会收到
Closing the door-- - Whoa, hey, she... she could
- 我要关门了,瑟斯顿 - 等等
at least have the courtesy to say something.
她至少该出来道个谢吧
I mean, y-you can't treat people like this.
我是说,你…你不能这么对人
- Get your foot out of our doorstep. - Did you hear that, Caroline?!
把你的脚拿出去
You can't treat me like this! - Stop making a fuss.
你听到没有,卡罗琳?你不能这么对我!
Get your foot out of my doorway.
别小题大做了,把你的脚拿出去
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm just...
对不起,对不起
我只是…
I'm just all fucked-up.
我搞砸了
- I know, son.
我知道,小子
Now get off my property.
赶紧离开,马上
I got rid of him for you.
我帮你摆脱他了
- Oh, thanks, Daddy.
谢谢,老爸
- You're not, uh, you're not meeting him
你不会…你不会这周末要见他吧?
on this weekend of yours, are you? - No.
不是,我告诉你了,都是女孩
I told you, it's all girls.
- 'Cause I know it's none of my business, but I really just don't want you
我知道这不关我的事
seeing this guy. - Dad, I just asked you
但我真的不希望你见这男孩
爸爸,我刚才还让你帮我甩掉他
to get rid of him. Show a little... trust.
给我点信任
- His mom makes really good cupcakes.
他妈妈做的蛋糕真不错
- What do you mean, it didn't work?
你什么意思,这招不管用?
- Just like I said, I don't think her father likes me.
我已经说过了
- Why wouldn't he like you? - I don't know.
我觉得他爸爸不喜欢我
他为什么不喜欢你?
我不知道
- I can't believe he kept the cupcakes.
我不敢相信他竟然还收下蛋糕了
I'm gonna go over there and take care of this.
我要过去把事情说明白
- Mom, no. - I don't think that's a very good idea.
妈妈,别去
I mean--
我不认为这是个好主意,伊尼德
- Look, if I do this for you, you promise me,
听着,如果我为你这么做,你得答应我
you never treat a woman like your father did.
你永远不会像你爸爸那样对待女人
You never cheat on her. You treat her like homespun gold.
你不能背叛她,要当她是块儿金子
- Yeah, of course, Mom. - Watch Lily for me.
嗯,当然了,妈妈
- Wait, you're not gonna do anything embarrassing, are you?
帮我照顾莉莉
等等,你不会做什么难堪的事吧?
- I'm your mother. I don't do anything embarrassing.
我是你妈妈,我不会做任何难堪的事
I'm too shagadelic for that.
我才不会那么丢人
- Good Lord.
我的天
一个秋天的傍晚
- One, two, three... hide!
1,2,3,快去藏
- 99, 98...
99,98
97, 96...
97,96…
- Candygram!
蜜糖传情!
- This weed is wheelchair shit.
这些大麻能让我们爽歪歪,狂欢就在今晚 伙计们
Seizures all around tonight, boys.
- Hi. Mr. Wexler?
嗨,韦克斯勒先生?
- Yeah.
是我
- I'm Enid Goldberg.
我是伊尼德•高柏
Thurston's mom.
瑟斯顿的母亲
- Oh.
哦,哦
Oh.
- I made you some more cupcakes. I thought we could talk.
我又做了些蛋糕
我想我们可以谈谈
- Yeah... Sure, yeah, of course.
当然,当然
Would you like to come in and... and... have a drink?
你要不要进来喝点什么?
- Yes.
好啊
Thank you so much, yeah.
非常感谢

- If you tell anyone I did that, I'll kill your whole family.
如果你把我做的告诉别人了
我就杀了你全家
- Okay.
好吧
- What? - You haven't told anyone about us,
怎么了?
have you? - Ah! Stop being so paranoid.
你没有告诉别人我们的事,对吧?
别疑神疑鬼了
- I should find Lily.
我该去找莉莉
- Stop being so paranoid. - Yeah, man.
别瞎操心了
Just put on some music.
是啊,伙计,放点音乐
- It happened about four years ago and she, uh...
事情大概发生在4年前
她…她被诊断为乳腺癌
... she was diagnosed with breast cancer.
Throat cancer, even though she never smoked a day in her life.
还有喉癌
她一生中从没有抽过烟
And then she passed on about six months after that.
就在诊断出的6个月后她去世了
- Ah, it's too much.
你承受得太多了
I'm sorry. - Thank you.
我很抱歉
You know, the frightening thing
谢谢
你知道,让我恐慌的是
is that Caroline looks exactly like her. I mean exactly.
卡罗琳长的和她非常像…
我是说非常像
- Caroline is beautiful.
卡罗琳很漂亮
- Thank you.
谢谢
But it's very scary being the father of a teenage daughter like her.
但是作为一个像她这个年纪的少女的父亲 真的很可怕
我说的是真的
Do you want some more? - Oh, no.
再来点酒吗?
Oh, well, maybe a little bit.
哦,不了
- Well...
嗯,再少来一点点
Yeah, what about...
你丈夫怎么样?
your husband?
- Uh, he passed a few years ago.
哦,他离开了
在几年前
- He died?
他去世了?
- Well, I don't know, but I'd like to think so.
我不知道
但我希望这样
I hope he's dead in hell. - Oh, no, Enid, come on.
- 哦 - 我希望他下地狱
哦,不是吧,伊尼德,别这样
- Well, why not?
为什么不?
- Yeah, why not.
是啊,为什么不?
- He was a musician and, um...
他是个音乐家
that is really romantic when you are 17,
在你17岁的时候这还很浪漫
but he was always gone on tour
但他经常出去巡回演出
and... and then a few years ago, he just...
然后在几年前
stopped coming home.
他就不再回家了
I don't why I'm laughing.
我不知道我为什么笑
Yes, I do.
哦,我知道了
I'm drunk.
我喝醉了
- Well, I have absolutely no idea
我真不理解
why anybody would stop coming home to you.
为什么有人会不回到有你的家
- Ah...
- My son, Thurston...
我儿子,瑟斯顿…
- Yes.

-... he's a really smart boy. He's just... had a hard time.
他是个非常聪明的男孩,他只是处于困难时期
- I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I judged him too quickly, I...
我对他太武断了
Would you like to dance with me?
你愿意和我跳支舞吗?
- Oh, yes.
好啊
Yeah.

- Do you ever think about God?
你有没有想过上帝?
- Sometimes, in church.
有时候在教堂想过
- What do you think he looks like?
你觉得他长什么样子?
- Kinda like Santa Claus,
有点像圣诞老人
but with a beard made of clouds and stuff.
但胡子是云做的
And instead of being fat, he's got really good abs.
他也不胖
而且有着发达的腹肌
- Yeah, I think you're right.
我觉得你说的对
What's that? Run!
他们来了,快跑
I realize
It ain't wise to idealize
Or put your life
In the hands of any struggle
Keep up. - Did you just hear something?
往前跑
- Have you ever thought about growing a moustache?
你有没有听见什么?
你有没有想过留胡子?
- I'm not 100% sure I can. Maybe after my birthday.
我不敢肯定我能长胡子
也许生日后可以
- Hey, Thomas, what do you think the end of the world will look like?
嘿,托马斯
你觉得世界的尽头是什么样子?
Do you think it's just like when you shut off the TV?
你觉得会不会就像是关上电视?
Sifting in the sand like a hymn within
To help us understand Thomas?
托马斯?
Thomas!! Heaven awaits
托马斯!
We're making our last stand
Glory bound and sparrow in our hand
重要提示 结伴出行
重要提示 结伴出行
- Baby, do you not wanna go to school today?
宝贝,你今天不想去学校吗?
- Mm-hmm.
你确定吗?
- Are you sure?
Okay.
好吧
- You look beautiful. - You had your mom
你看起来真美
come to my house to beg for another date?
你让你妈妈去我家求我再和你约会?
That is so pathetic! - Yes, I agree.
- 真可悲 - 是,我同意
- You're such a weirdo.
- 你真是个怪胎 - 我知道
- Yes, I know this! - What is your problem?
- 你到底怎么回事? - 我不知道,我不知道
- I don't know! I don't know.
- Well, you're fucked, 'cause my dad is forcing me to go out with you,
你完蛋了,因为我爸爸强迫我和你约会
so let's just get this over with, all right?
我们赶紧把这事儿了结了,行么?
Pick me up at 8:00.
8点来接我
- Okay.
好吧
I-I'll call you!
我给你打电话
- Hey, baby. - Hello.
嗨,宝贝
I am so fucking happy right now.
嗨,我现在真他妈的高兴
My book is coming along great.
我的书进展得很好,这都是你的功劳
It's all because of you. Now get over here.
现在就过来吧
- Caroline, your friend is here!
卡罗琳,你的朋友来了
- Coming! Uh, gotta go out with this loser,
马上就来
嗯,我要和个废物出去
but afterwards I'll come right over, okay?
我一会儿就过去,好吧?
- You have a date? Who's it with?
你有约会?和谁?
Come on, you gotta tell me.
拜托,你得告诉我
- Why, are you jealous? - Yeah, of course I'm jealous.
为什么?你吃醋了?
Some guy's taking out my girl. Who is it?
是,我当然吃醋了,某人带着我的女人出去了
Come on, tell me. Tell me, tell me...
是谁?快点告诉我,告诉我,告诉我…
- Thurston Goldberg.
瑟斯顿•高柏
- No way.
不是吧
That is fantastic!
太妙了
You gotta read one of his papers sometimes.
你应该有空读读他的文章,太经典的
They are classic. - I gotta go.
- All right, well, look, ditch him fast.
我得挂了
I got wine, I got candles...
好吧,听着,快点甩了他,我准备了酒 还有蜡烛
- Okay. Be there soon. - All right.
好吧,我尽早过去
Come on, hurry. - Okay. Bye.
- 好,快点 - 好了,再见
- I guess I don't really know that much about golf.
我想我并不是很了解高尔夫
- No? - I've been mini-golfing before,
- 不了解? - 我之前打过迷你高尔夫
but that's... - Not... not quite the same.
- 但是那个… - 不太一样
- No. No, it's not.
嗯,是不一样
- H-how's your mom?
- 你妈妈怎么样? - 哦,她很好
- Oh, great. Yeah. She... she cut my hair today, actually.
- 是吗? - 嗯,事实上她今天帮我剪了头发
- Cut your hair? Yeah.
- 给你剪头发? - 是啊
- Yeah, look at that. She did a good job. That's nice.
嗯,看看啊,她剪得很不错,很好看
- You think so? - Oh, yeah.
- 你这么觉得? - 是啊
- I think she kinda screwed the back--
- 我觉得她把后面搞砸了 - 后面?让我看看
- The back? Let me see. - Ahem!
我们还出去不出去了?
We goin' out, or what?
- I guess... I guess we're going out. - I ain't going.
- 我想我们得出去了 - 我就不去了
- All right, well, thanks for the beer.
- 好吧,谢谢你的啤酒 - 好了,再见,孩子
- All right. See you later, son. - See ya.
再见
- Okay, where are we going? What are we doing?
好吧,我们去哪儿?干什么?
- Okay, well, um, first of all,
好吧,首先
I think that we probably should not have sex together tonight.
我想我们今晚可能不应该做爱
I think that's maybe where we went wrong last time.
我觉得我们上次就不应该做
- Okay. That wasn't going to happen anyway.
好,反正今天我也没这么打算
- Look, I know you like me.
听着,我知道你喜欢我,我知道 这听起来很奇怪
I know that that sounds strange because of how cruel you are to me,
但是你对我很残酷,所以…
but I... - That does sound strange.
确实听起来挺奇怪
-... but I think that's why you had sex with me so fast.
我觉得我们发生关系太快了
And, by the way, that was my first time, so...
而且,那是我第一次,所以…
- You're kidding? - I will get better...
你开玩笑呢吧?
as our relationship progresses.
随着我们的关系进展,我会做得更好的
- What?!
什么?
Thurston...
瑟斯顿…上帝啊!
Oh, my God, why is everyone in this town so delusional?
为什么这镇上的所有人都有妄想症啊?
The girls around here, the highlight of their pathetic lives
这儿的女孩…在她们可悲的一生中 最精彩的部分就是
is gonna be their yearbook photo. - That's not true.
她们的毕业照
- They'll spend the first half of their lives planning their weddings
那不是真的
她们会花上前半辈子的时间计划她们的婚礼
and they'll spend the second half regretting them.
然后用后半辈的时间后悔
- No, they'll have kids and be surprisingly happy.
不是,她们会有孩子,然后非常幸福
- Everybody just cheats on each other.
所有人都在背叛
- No, I would never, ever cheat on you.
不是的,我永远不会背叛你
- All right, date's over. You're... insane.
我的上帝!
好了,约会结束,你疯了
- Okay. Well, can I at least talk to you tomorrow at school?
好吧
我明天在学校还能和你说话吗?
- Tomorrow's Saturday, moron.
明天是周六,白痴
- Right.

- Look, you can, um...
听着,你可以
... call me, okay?
打电话给我,好吧?
If you want.
如果你愿意的话
- Okay.

- Why don't you just give me your face for a second.
你为什么不把你的脸给我一下?
- Why?
为什么?
- Argh! All right, okay, thank you.
呃,好了,谢谢你
Bye.
再见
- Okay.
好吧
Uh, happy Saturday. Yeah, it's--
周六愉快
- I got it. - You got it.
- 我知道了 - 好吧,你知道了
- Sorry I'm tardy, Mr. A.
对不起,我迟到了,A先生
- Come in, quick.
快进来
- That night, I tried to pretend we were a regular couple.
那天晚上我试着假装我们是一对寻常伴侣
I've been told
I'm living a lie
I've been told all my life
I've been told
I'm living a lie
I've been told all my life
- But when it was over, I felt more like a fake than ever.
但是我们做完的时候,我感觉从未有过的虚假
So I crept downstairs to finish reading his manuscript.
所以我走下楼读完他的手稿
安德森先生(拉里)的故事
The story follows a boy named Larry
故事讲的是一个叫拉里的男孩
as he comes of age in a small town.
他来自一个小镇
Larry is convinced that he's a genius.
拉里相信自己是个天才
And like most geniuses, he has trouble fitting in,
就像许多天才一样,他很难与人相处
and so spends nearly all his time high on cheap drugs.
所以他花去了几乎所有的时间
嗑廉价的毒品
As he grows older, Larry moves to the city
拉里长大后,搬到城市
and gets engaged to a beautiful stockbroker.
并且和一位漂亮的股票经纪人订婚
But owing to his misspent youth and drug-addled brain,
我会告诉他的
但是由于他虚度的青春和让毒品废掉的大脑
he never achieves the success
他从没成功过,他认定全世界都欠他的
he believes the world owes him.
One day, Larry comes home early from work
一天拉里提早下班回家
and catches his fianc閑
发现他的未婚妻和他最好的朋友
and his best friend on a Twister board.
在扭扭乐上…
His Twister board.
在他的扭扭乐上
In a rage, he buys a gun,
一怒之下他买了一把枪
and decides to become a serial killer, but realizes
决定成为一名连环杀手
he doesn't have the nerve
但他意识到自己没有勇气,所以 他想要自杀…
and so tries to kill himself. - My Twister board!
我的扭扭乐,陶德
- But chickens out of that, too.
但他仍然没有勇气
Larry then moves back to his hometown, where he begins indulging
后来拉里又搬回小镇
in strange behaviour.
他开始沉迷于一些奇怪的行为
Like sometimes he drives through the streets all night,
比如整晚整晚的开车穿过树林
hunting for ghosts long past.
捕寻逝去已久的鬼魂
And other times, he calls old friends and pretends
其他时间他给老朋友打电话
to be a telemarketer with a bad fake British accent.
用糟糕的英音假装成电话推销员
How much do you earn in a year?
- 他问他们问题,比如… - 你相信上帝吗?
What do you think the end of the world will look like?
“你一年能挣多少钱?”
“你觉得世界的尽头是什么样子?”
Are you happy? If so, why? How can you be happy?
“你快乐吗?如果你快乐,为什么?
Don't you watch the news?
你怎么能如此快乐?你不看新闻吗?”
- Finally, as in all good tales, Larry is saved by the love
最后,就像所有的故事那样
of an ethereal young woman.
拉里被一位超级完美的年轻女孩的爱所拯救
She is his muse,
她就是他的缪斯女神,所有男人的梦中情人
every guy's wet dream,
whose sole purpose is to service his every need.
她能满足他所有的需求
And only when with this clich閐,
只有当和这个空洞的白痴女孩在一起
vapid little moron does he feel like the genius
he knew he'd become.
他才成为自己想象中的那个天才
And I said no no no
- All that in 70 pages.
这就是所有70页的故事
- Ugh.
- So... what do you think?
怎么样?
你觉得如何?
- Oh...
什么怎么样?
Of what?
我的书啊,你觉得怎么样?
- My book. What do you think?
- Oh, God...
哦,上帝
I think it's very well written.
我觉得写得很好
- Yeah, that's what my agent said, too.
是啊,我的经纪人也是这么说的
- I just, uh...
我想知道…
Am I the...
我就是那个超级完美的年轻女孩?
... "ethereal young woman"?
- Well, it's, you know, it's fiction, so it's...
这个…你知道的,这只是小说
a bit of an oversimplification.
没有那么简单
But, essentially, yeah.
但从本质上来说,是的
- Okay. Should I just...
好吧
say everything I thought?
我是不是该把我想的都说出来?
- Yeah. Of course.
嗯,当然
Tell me. Come on, I can take it.
告诉我,说吧,我承受得住
- Okay.
好吧
Well... Larry...
恩,拉里…
... is...
是准订婚的人
... semi-engaging in that...
虚伪变态的
pseudo-creepy, self-pitying, lonely male kind of way.
自怜自艾的孤独男人
But if you have the audacity...
如果你妄自的
the... inaccuracy...
毫无根据的
to describe me as "ethereal,"
把我形容为毫无瑕疵的
as some flawless, perfect thing,
就好像是某种完美的事物
then fuck you.
那你去死吧
No, fuck you. You don't know anything about me.
你去死吧!你根本就不了解我
The only reason you think I am ethereal is because all we do is have sex
你是唯一一个觉得我完美的人
这只是因为我们所做的一切就是做爱 调情,然后做爱
and flirt and have sex. - There is more to you than that.
- I know that! I know.
我们不只是这些
我知道,我知道
But I'm not here to save you.
但我不是来拯救你的
I'm the main character of my life!
我才是我生活的主角
- Calm down. - Don't fucking--
你冷静点
- Ah! Shit. - Ooh.
你别他妈的告诉我…
Shit...
- 哦 - 该死
- Um... I'm sorry.
对不起
That was an accident. - Was it?
- 这是个意外 - 是吗?
- Yeah. Can... just give it to me. - But...
是,把它给我
- Where's your soap? - I dunno.
你的肥皂在哪?
It's down by the washing machine. J-j-just don't-don't worry about it.
我不知道,在楼下的洗衣机那儿
- No, no, no, I do this for my dad all the time.
你别…你别担心了
不不不,我经常帮我爸爸做这个
I'll be back in a second, okay?
我一会儿就回来,好吗?
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起
Just a mean... bitch.
刻薄的婊子
- Caroline? Don't worry about the shirt.
卡罗琳,别为衬衣担心了
Let me... let me fix you a nice breakfast.
我给你做早餐吧
Caroline?
卡罗琳
都结束了! 附 你的衬衣干净了
- All I'm sa... No, all I'm saying is that I had a spiritual revelation.
我…不了…我要说的是
不了…我要说的是
我得到了精神上的启示
I stepped out of my body
我走出了我的肉体,看到了一些 我不喜欢的东西
and I saw things that I didn't like.
- Did you see Rolly?
你看到罗利了吗?
- No, Rolly's dead, dude.
没有,罗利已经死了,哥们
That's a completely different plane of existence.
他在另一个世界
- Right.

- This is bullshit, man. You took some drugs
你说的就是狗屎,伙计
and you had a fucked-up time. End of story.
你嗑药了,然后昏过去了一段时间
Take off the creepy tie.
就是这样,把你那恶心的领带解下来
- If I was from Tibet, you'd believe me, though, right?
如果我是从西藏来的,你们就会相信我 对吧?
If I was a young Navajo boy on a vision quest
如果我是懂得风语的纳瓦霍男孩 (通过自己的语言在二战中充当谍报人员)
doing a little peyote, my words would be prophetic.
磕了点仙人球毒碱,那我的话就是预言了
- Okay, though, but isn't it possible that inhaling Lysol
好吧,但这不可能
had something to do with your awakening?
吸点来苏水什么的就让你觉醒了?
- All I know is that some people spend their entire lives
我用一些简单的家庭用品就得到了
searching for the experience I gained with a few simple household products.
有些人用一生来寻找的东西
And that is nothing to scoff at.
这没什么好笑的
- Hey, where are you goin', man?
嘿,你去哪,伙计?
- To be honest, it tires me just looking at you.
说实话,光是看着你们我就觉得累
you see God once
这真是问题,你见了一次上帝
and suddenly you have divine permission
然后你就突然像个有了神的旨意的混球
to act like an asshole.
- Hey, look.
嘿,你们看
When I'm on will you leave me on
When I'm on
Will you leave me on
And when I'm down
Will you let me get under
Take cover
Can't hide without a house
Newspapers blow over
Can't walk past the driveway
Without asking
For direction
So full of stupid questions
When the daylight's like fluorescent light
I'm gonna take my time night by night
When the daylight's like fluorescent light
I hang my hands over your eyes
To hide
Why not only rescue me
I watch that telephone
Got hung up on the word I can't get over
Take cover
Take pleasure
- Okay, guys, how about a little participation next class?
好了,伙计们,下节课大家能活跃点吗?
I really don't like the sound of my own voice that much.
我真不喜欢只能听到我自己的声音
Miss Wexler, could I see you for a minute?
韦克斯勒小姐,我能和你说几句话么?
- Can't. I have to go. - It's important.
- 不行,我得走了 - 这很重要
Look, I really need to talk to you. This is humiliating for me.
听着,我真的需要和你谈谈 这太让我丢脸了
- I'll come... see you.
我会去看你
- When? - Tonight.
- 什么时候? - 今晚
- I'll cook dinner?
我做晚饭吧?
- Hey, Thurston. What's up? - Hey, Jenny.
嗨,瑟斯顿,你好吗?
嗨,珍妮
- You look really hot today.
你今天看起来真性感
- Thanks. Uh, I gotta go.
谢谢,我得走了
- Oh, um... my parents
哦,我父母这周末要出门
are going away this weekend. - Okay.
- Yeah, my-my parents are going away and I was thinking

嗯,我父母要出门
about maybe having a Christmas party. Do you wanna come?
我想也许我会开个圣诞派对
- Yeah, sure, whatever.
你想来吗?
行啊,没问题,随便啦
- Okay, perfect! I'll text you.
好,太好了,我发短信给你
- Yeah, okay. - Bye!
- 嗯,好吧 - 再见
Yes.
太好了
- Concern turned to panic today for residents of Hargrove County...
哈格罗夫镇的居民,担心变成了恐慌…
That afternoon,
那天下午我们犯错了,我们不该看新闻的
we made the mistake of watching the news.
- Investigators say... - You guys know this girl?
连环杀手称这是他的第四个牺牲品…
-... was abducted sometime late Tuesday afternoon...
你们认识这个女孩吗?
- Not really. I have friends who know her, but...
不太熟,我有个朋友认识
I never talked to her. - In other news,
我从没和她说过话
the industrial fire continues to rage...
另一则消息,工厂大火仍在继续…
The killer had taken another victim, a cheerleader my age.
连环杀手又杀了一个受害者
和我同岁的一个啦啦队员
He plucked her from a charmed life and left no clues.
他结束了她美好的生活
没有留下任何线索
Meanwhile, the industrial fire was still raging,
同时,工厂大火仍然熊熊燃烧着
growing bigger every day.
日渐加剧
As the toxic breeze carried fumes our way,
呼吸会使大火中的毒气进入身体
some people had taken to wearing masks.
有人便开始戴防毒面具
But I knew their real purpose was to provide the illusion
但是我知道他们真正的目的
of defence.
只是做出一种防御的假象
There are some things which are destined to occur
有些事是注定要发生的
and nobody in the world
没有人能阻止它
can do anything to stop it.
Oh how we to and fro to and fro
To and fro
Oh how we to and fro
To and fro to and fro
To and fro
- Mm.
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit. Oh, shit, I'm supposed to be somewhere right now.
该死!我现在应该去一个地方的
- No, no, I'm not letting you go anywhere.
别,我不会放你走的
Argh, come mere.
过来
You're mine. - When did you get so forceful?
你是我的
你什么时候变得这么霸道了?
Bonjour. - No. Oh!
- 你好啊 - 哦
Yes.
太好了
- Impressed? - No.
喜欢这样吗?

- No. Are you crazy?
不是吧,你疯了?
Well, let me know how it's going. Okay. Okay, talk soon.
等一下,有电话进来…恩,很快就好
Hello?
喂?
- Uh, do you have a minute to answer a few quick questions
你有时间吗?
麻烦你回答几个问题,关于
regarding our survey... uh, against cancer?
对抗癌症的调查
- I guess if it's quick. - It will be, ma'am.
- 行吧,如果快点的话 - 会很快的,女士
Um, what is the annual income of your household?
你家庭的年收入有多少?
- I'm not comfortable sharing that. - Well, is it above 150,000?
我不想回答这个问题
有15万美元以上吗?
- Yes.

- Well, do you consider yourself a happy person?
你觉得你自己是个快乐的人吗?
- God, yeah, sure.
肯定是啊
As much as anyone.
当然,就像大多数人一样
Hiya.
嗨,亲爱的
- Um... uh, just one final question.
嗯,最后一个问题
Wh-what do you think the end of the world will look like?
你觉得世界的尽头是什么样子?
- Who you talking to?
你在和谁说话?
- What?
什么?
Barry, is that you?
巴里,是你吗?
- Is that Barry? Hang up the phone. - Barry, are you okay?
是巴里吗?快挂电话
- Hang it up. Don't call back here-- - Everyone is worried about you.
巴里,你还好吗?大家都很担心你
Just tell me if you're okay!
- 挂电话,别再打过来了! - 告诉我你还好吗?
- Hang it up!
快挂电话
- Hey, Mr. A., um...
嗨,A先生,我很喜欢你的新发型
I really like your new hair.
You look like Brad Pitt.
你看起来就像布拉德•皮特
- Jenny, would you close the door after you?
珍妮,你出去后能把门关上吗?
Thurston, I need to have a word. Go ahead and have a seat.
瑟斯顿,我得和你谈谈,过来坐下
- Okay.
好吧
- What do you know?
你知道吗?
- Excuse me? - Do you know, or not?
什么?
你知道还是不知道?
- Ab... about your hair? It looks good.
关于你的头发?挺好看的
- You don't know, do you?
你不知道,对吧?
I've been having sex with Caroline.
我一直在和卡罗琳做爱
- What?
什么?
- I'm screwing her? Fucking? Banging?
我上了她,发生关系了…
Whatever it is you kids call it these days,
随便你们这些孩子怎么叫 总之我跟她那啥了
that's what I'm doing to her.
- Uh-- - See, the thing is,
你看,事情是这样的
she never even really liked you at all, anyway.
她根本从来没有真的喜欢过你
It was just that we needed a cover.
我们只是需要一个掩盖
I-I know it's... it's terrible and I'm sorry.
我知道这很糟糕,我很抱歉
I know what you're thinking right now, as well.
我也知道你现在在想什么
You're thinking, at the bottom of your heart,
其实在你的内心深处知道
you knew it was too good to be true.
这事儿太过美好,不像是真的
Well... turns out... you were right.
事实证明,你是对的
Yeah...
好了
- Right there.
放这儿吧
Huh? - Yeah, it looks good. One more.
- 怎么样? - 嗯,真好看,再放一个
- Okay. Look, here's a black one.
有个黑色的
- It's nice. - Kinda cool.
真漂亮
- This? - Yeah.
挺酷的
Looks like an 8-ball.
- 我们… - 好了
- Here.
- 我们就把它放这儿吧 - 看着就和新的一样
Hey, Thurston. - Get out of my house!
嗨,瑟斯顿
- What? - Get the fuck outta my house!
- 滚出我家 - 什么?
你他妈的滚出去!
No, don't touch me! - What's happening?
- 别碰我! - 发生什么事了?
- How could you do it?! Why would you do it?!
你怎么能这么做?你为什么这么做?
- Thurston, it's over. I dumped him for you.
瑟斯顿,都结束了,我为了你已经甩了他 都结束了
It's over. - I don't care.
我不管,你赶紧滚出去,你个荡妇
Just get outta my house, you slut! - Don't you fucking call me that!
你他妈的别这么叫我!
- Language, people! - She's been cheating on me
你们说话注意点
她一直都在背着我和别人在一起!
the entire time! I've just been a cover!
我一直不过是个幌子
- Is that true?
这是真的吗?
- Yes, but it's... No, not the whole time!
是,但是…不是一直都这样的,已经结束了
It's over. - Oh! I don't need
我不想听你的这些鬼借口!
your fucking excuses! Just get the fuck away from me!
你他妈的离我远点!
- Oh, I'm so sorry, Enid, I was just...
哦,我很抱歉,伊尼德
... trying something stupid.
我只是犯傻了
- Ah... I think you better go.
你还是先走吧
- Could you, um...
你能不能…
... tell Thurston I'm sorry?
告诉瑟斯顿我很抱歉?
- Okay. - Bye, Lily.

再见,莉莉
派对
- Yeah, I tell ya, this serial killer guy?
我告诉你们,那个连环杀手…
He's got it all wrong.
他搞错了
I mean, you wanna know how I'd kill someone?
我是说,你知道我会怎么杀人吗?
Just stab the fucker with an icicle.
用冰柱刺穿身体…
Wham!
咔!
Right through the heart.
直入心脏
Where's the evidence? It's melted.
还能有什么证据?早就融化了
Murder weapon's water. It's, like, 80% of the human body
如果说凶器是水?
and like two-thirds of the earth's surface
人体有80%都是水,地表2/3都由水覆盖
and it just ended your life.
水结束了你的生命
And you didn't drown.
而且你还不是被淹死的
Holy fucking shit, it's the get-along gang!
真他妈的爽啊,这不是我的好哥们嘛
I was about to finish the cake myself.
我正打算自己喝掉一桶嘞
What happened to you, man? You fucking pimp, dude.
你他妈的就是个皮条客,伙计
- No. No, I'm... I'm not doing it.
不,不,我不吃,我不吃
I'm not doing it. - Come on, man, you need to...
来吧,哥们,你需要…你需要…
you need to be-- - Fine.
- 好吧 - 我真想念那个原来的你,伙计
- We miss the old you, man. I miss the old Craig.
Do you miss the old Craig? - Ah, yes, there he is.
我想念原来的克瑞格
- 你想老克瑞格吗? - 他回来了,他回来了
- He's back. Old Craig is back, man...
他回来了,老克瑞格回来了,伙计
- What did you say to him?
你跟他说什么了?
What did you say to him?!
你到底跟他说什么了?
- Caroline...
卡罗琳,我们注定要在一起的
... we are meant to be together.
- Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
You are fucking crazy.
你他妈的疯了
- Well, you know what I find infuriating,
你知道,我生气的是
is that you of all people are bowing to social pressure now!
你会屈服于如今的社会压力
- Social pressure? Are you kidding me?!
社会压力?你开玩笑呢吧?
You think I'm someone I'm not.
你并不了解真实的我
I... am... going.
我要走了
- If you leave, I'll kill him!
如果你走,我就杀了他
I mean, I don't mean that. I just... but...
我是说…我不是那个意思,我只是…
But I might kill myself!
也许我会自杀
I... I don't know, I just, I'm...
我不知道,我…
I'm really, really confused right now, Caroline!
我现在真的好困惑,卡罗琳
- I'm gonna pretend you never said that.
我就假装你从没说过这些
- This is Thurston, so leave a message.
我是瑟斯顿,请留言
- Thurston, I'm so sorry about what happened.
瑟斯顿,对于发生的事我真的很抱歉
If you are at the party, just stay at the party.
如果你在派对上,就待在那儿
I'm on my way right now.
我正赶过去
I... I screwed up. I know I screwed up.
我搞砸了,我知道我搞砸了
I just, I... Please, please, please don't do anything stupid.
我只是…我…拜托你
拜托你别做傻事
I love y...
我爱…
Fuck.
该死的
- Hey, Thurston!
嗨,瑟斯顿
- What? - Hey!
- 怎么了? - 嗨
Hey. - Hey, what's up?
- 嗨 - 嗨,有事么?
- Hey, do you wanna... do you wanna see rest of my house?
你想不想看看…你想不想看看其他房间?
- Is it okay if I smoke in here?
我在这儿抽烟没关系吗?
- Yeah. Do you... do you wanna...
嗯,你想不想…
So do you wanna see the rest of my house?
对不起,你想不想看看屋里的其他房间?
- Uh, yeah, sure. - Okay.
嗯,好啊
- Oh.

- Uh...
我嗑多了
Um, so this is the--
晚会是你自己布置的?
- Did you do all the decorations?
- This is my bathroom,
这是我的浴室
and then this is my dad's office.
这个是我爸爸的办公室
And this is some other stuff and...
这是些乱七八糟的东西
还有
... this is my bedroom.
这是我的卧室
- Whoa.

You sure... really like unicorns, huh?
你还真的
挺喜欢独角兽的
- Yes, I love unicorns.
嗯,我喜欢独角兽
- Cool.
不错
- Thurston, I think you're so hot.
瑟斯顿,我觉得你特别性感
- Wait, uh... This is, uh...
等等,这样…
This feels very wrong.
我感觉不对
- Totally. Let me get the lights.
就是,我去关灯
- Ugh!
Oh, Barry, you're a pussy.
巴里,你就是个娘们
You're a pussy, Barry. Come on, come on, come on, come on!
你就是个娘们,巴里!
来啊,来啊,来啊
Oh...
该死的!
shit!
Ah... Ah...
- Lily, come watch TV with me.
莉莉,过来和我看电视了
Come watch the tube.
来看有线电视
- This is wrong. This is wrong. This is wrong!
这是错的,这是错的
This is wrong! This is all so wrong!
这是错的,这是错的,这错大了
You try to be good, but you can't! Because it's all wrong! It's all wrong!
你想要成为好人,但你不行
因为一切都是错的,一切都是错的
It's all so fucking wrong!
一切都他妈的是错的
- Hey!
Yeah!
Whoo!!!
- Hello?
该死!喂?
- Ca-Caroline? It's me.
卡罗琳,是我
I've shot myself.
我向自己开了一枪
Bullet skimmed my leg.
子弹擦过我的腿,我觉得挺严重的
I think it's pretty bad.
巴里,我听不见你说话,线路不好
- Barry, I can't even hear you. You're cracking up.
- Yeah, I know I'm cracking up! I just shot myself, for chrissake!
对,我知道我快崩溃了!我刚刚开枪打了自己 看在上帝的份上
- Sorry, can't hear you.
抱歉,我听不见了
- What? No, no, no,
什么?
Caroline, no...
不不不,卡罗琳,不
Caroline?
卡罗琳?
- Lily, where are you?
莉莉,你在哪儿?
Don't do this to me.
别这么对我
- This is fucking beautiful.
真他妈漂亮
- Okay, wait. Wait.
等一下,等一下
We should... we should stop. - Why?
我们…我们应该停下
- Uh... because, uh...
为什么?
因为…
I dunno.
我不知道
- It... it wasn't my fault.
不是我的错
- I know. I know. The... the road's bad.
我知道,我知道
It's hard to see.
是路不好走,很难看清
- It... it wasn't my fault.
不,不是我的错
I was raised... to hate...
我是在仇恨中长大的
- Wait. Wait.
- 等等,等等 - 什么?
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起
I, uh... I really have to go.
但是我…我真的得走了
- They caught him!
我得走了
They caught the killer!
抓住啦!抓住凶手了!
- Barry!
巴里
They finally caught him.
终于抓住他了
- Oh. Caught who?
哦,抓住谁了?
- The killer.
凶手啊
- Oh.

How?
怎么抓住的?
- They think he, like, crashed his car.
好像是车祸
What happened to you? - Oh, nothing.
你怎么了?
Nothing.
哦,没什么,没什么
Do you wanna come in and have some dinner?
你想不想进来吃点晚餐?
I have... I have so much to share.
我…我做了很多
- Barry, I...
巴里,我…
I think you should let me take you to the hospital.
我觉得应该让我送你去医院
- Okay.
好吧
Um... but will you after?
嗯,回来之后你愿意吗?
- You're in shock.
你受到惊吓了
- Just say you'll have dinner with me after.
你只要说你一会儿回来和我吃晚餐就好
- Of course.
当然
That would be a dream.
我一直想这样
- Okay.

- You ready? - Yeah.
- 你准备好了吗? - 嗯
- Does it hurt?
还疼吗?
- Oh... yeah, it hurts.
嗯,当然疼
Ah... - What happened?
发生什么了?
- Oh, I shot myself.
我朝自己开了一枪
- You found them like this?
- 你发现他们的时候就这样? - 嗯
There you stood on the edge of your feather
Expecting to fly
When the serial killer died that night,
在连环杀手死的那天晚上
everyone in the hospital cheered and there was even talk of a parade,
医院里的人都在欢呼
甚至有人讨论出去游行
though it never happened.
但是最终没有去
From then on, the whole town considered me a hero,
从那以后,整个镇都认为我是英雄
but all I had really done was crash my car into the right person.
但我所做的就只是开车撞到了凶手
By the summer
It was healing
We had said goodbye
That was the year that everything happened.
那一年,所有的事情都发生了
I'm not saying if it was good or bad.
我不是要说这是好是坏
All the years we'd spent with feeling
Ended with a cry
I mean, you can never really tell
我的意思是,在事情发生的时候
what's good until later anyway,
你判断不出它是好是坏
until you look back and think about things
直到你以后回想起这些事
and they have time to grow in your mind.
它们在你的脑海里回味
Babe
Ended with a cry
I tried so hard to stand
But sometimes you make a choice in that moment,
有时候你做了一个选择
and you know in your heart
从你的内心深处,你知道一切将从此改变
it's going to change everything.
So hard to laugh
As I stumbled
And reached for the love
I had found
Knowin'
It was gone
If I never lived without you
Now you know I'd die
- Hi. - If I never said
你好
I loved you
You need to know he's out of my life.
你要知道,他已经不属于我的生活了
And I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
I screwed everything up.
我把一切都搞砸了
- Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑?
You saved me.
你拯救了我
People will tell you nothing matters,
人们会告诉你没什么大不了的
the whole world's about to end soon anyway.
反正世界就要到尽头了
But those people are looking at life the wrong way.
但这些人看待生活的方式错了
I mean...
我的意思是,事物不需要持久到永远
things don't need to last forever to be perfect.
才是完美的
Live through this
And you won't look back
Live through this
And you won't look back
There's one thing I want to say
So I'll be brave
You know what I wanted
I gave what I gave
I'm not sorry I met you
I'm not sorry
There's nothing to save
Live through this
And you won't look back
Live through this
And you won't look back

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有