加载中…
个人资料
kkbb
kkbb
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:87,342
  • 关注人气:70
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

Megamind  超级大坏蛋 中英文对照字幕(仅供学习)

(2011-06-05 22:43:42)
标签:

中英文对照字幕

教育

Megamind  超级大坏蛋 

Here's my day so far:
这就是到目前为止我的经历:
Went to jail, lost the girl of my dreams,
入狱,失去了我的梦中情人
and got my butt kicked pretty good.
而且还输得很惨
Still, things could be a lot worse.
杯具还没到头呢
Oh, that's right.
没错
I'm falling to my death.
我就要摔死了
Guess they can't.
不过我不会让杯具增加的
How'd it all come to this, you ask?
你想知道我怎么会这么杯具?
My end starts at the beginning.
我的结局从一开始就开始了
The very beginning.
最开始
Yes, that's me.
这就是我
I had a fairly standard childhood.
我有个灰常普通的童年
I came from, what you might call, a broken home.
我来自一个所谓的“破碎家庭”
Literally broken.
就是字面意思,破碎
I was eight days old and still living with my parents.
我出生才八天,还跟父母住一起
How sad is that?
那有多杯具?
Clearly it was time to move on.
当然还不够
Here is your minion. He will take care of you.
这是你的小仆,他会照顾你的
And here is your binky.
给你奶嘴
You are destined for...
你注定是…
I didn't quite hear that last part, but it sounded important.
我没听清楚后半句,不过似乎很重要
...two, one. - Destined for what?
…二,一 注定是什么?
I set out to find my destiny.
我出发去寻找我的命运了
Turns out a kid from the Glaupunkt quadrant had the exact same idea.
结果有个打G象限来的小屁孩跟我一样
That was the day I met Mr. Goody Two-Shoes...
就在那天我与正人君子先生邂逅了…
... and our glorious rivalry was born.
我们辉煌的较量由此诞生
Could this be what I was destined for?
这就是我的命中注定?
A dream life filled with luxury.
过着奢华的理想生活?
Apparently not.
明显不是
Even fate picks its favorites.
甚至命运都是选其所好
No big deal.
没什么大不了的
A much different fate awaited me.
非常不一样的命运等着我呢
“大都市监狱欢迎你” (专门关押天才罪犯)
A baby! How thoughtful.
一个孩子!如我所愿
Oh, yes. Yes, I saw it and thought of you.
是的,我看见他就想到了你
Luckily I found a lovely little place to call home.
幸运的是我发现了一个很可爱的家
Can we keep it?
我们可以养他吗?
A place that taught me the differences between right...
这个家教会了我对…
... and wrong.
…与错
Mr. Goody Two-Shoes, on the other hand,
另一方面,正人君子先生
had life handed to him on a silver platter.
过着衣食无忧的生活
Our baby can fly.
我们的宝宝会飞呢
Yes, yes, nothing but the best for you, darling.
好,好,最好的都给你
The power of flight, invulnerability, and great hair.
会飞,刀枪不入,漂亮的发型
But I had something far, far greater.
不过我更加更加厉害
My amazing intellect...
我有非凡智力…
... and knack for building objects of mayhem.
和制造大杀器的能耐
After a few years, and with some time off for good behavior,
几年之后,因为表现良好有了些“放风”时间
I was given an opportunity to better myself through learning...
我得到个机会用学习来改良自己
... at a strange place called shool.
在一个叫学校的怪地方
It was there that I once again ran into Mr. Goody Two-Shoes.
在那里我再次遇到了正人君子先生
He had already amassed a gigantic army of soft-headed groupies.
他已经招揽了一大帮脑残的粉丝
He bought their affections with showmanship
他靠卖弄作秀和送美食
and extravagant gifts of deliciousness.
来博取他们的欢心
So I, too, will make this popp-ed corn and win over those mindless drones.
所以,我也来做个爆米花 把那些没脑子的粉丝夺过来
Lights out.
关灯
That's when I learned a very hard lesson:
就在那时我被上了一课:
Good receives all the praise and adulation,
好孩子得到所有的夸奖和奉承
while evil is sent to quiet-time in the corner.
而坏孩子就要在墙角面壁思过
So fitting in wasn't really an option.
所以我不能团结同学
While they were learning the ltsy Bitsy Spider...
他们在学《小小蜘蛛》(儿歌)的时候
... I learned how to dehydrate animate objects and rehydrate them at will.
我就在学怎样随意让生物脱水和补水
Some days, it felt like it was just me and Minion against the world.
一些日子里,似乎世界上只剩下我和小仆两个
No matter how hard I tried,
不管怎么努力
I was always the odd man out,
我都是个不合群的人
the last one picked,
都是个多余的人
the screw-up, the black sheep...
都是老鼠屎,害群之马
Get him!
扔他!
...the bad boy. - Freak!
- …都是个坏孩子 - 变态!
Weirdo!
怪胎!
Was this my destiny?
这就是我的命运?
Wait, maybe it was.
也许就是
Being bad is the one thing I'm good at.
作恶就是我的擅长
Then it hit me: If I was the bad boy,
然后我就产生了个念头: 如果我是个坏孩子
then I was going to be the baddest boy of them all.
那我就要成为最坏的那一个
I was destined to be a super-villain,
我注定成为一个超级坏蛋
and we were destined to be rivals.
而我们注定是竞争对手
The die had been cast,
一切都成定局
and so began an enduring, epic, lifelong career.
持久而惊天地泣鬼神的毕生事业开始了
And I loved it.
我爱这份事业
“本地一男孩制造麻烦”
Our battles quickly got more elaborate.
“世纪大战”
我们很快陷入了苦战
He would win some.
他小胜了几场
I would almost win others.
“正义战胜邪恶”
不过剩下的几乎都是我赢了
He took the name Metro Man, defender of Metrocity.
“输家”
他取名为都市超人,成为大都市卫士
I decided to pick something a little more humble: Megamind...
我取了个谦虚一点的名字:大智慧
“大智慧再次入狱”
... incredibly handsome criminal genius and master of all villainy.
是帅帅的犯罪天才和所有罪行的大师
片名:超级大坏蛋
Read on your own time. Open up.
你下班再看吧,开门
“都市超人博物馆开业!”
- Hey! - Boo!
Oh, good morning, Warden.
早上好,监察官
Great news: I'm a changed man, and...
好消息:我已经改过自新了…
...and I'm ready to re-enter society as a solid citizen.
而且准备好重返社会安分守己
You're a villain, and you'll always be a villain.
你是个坏蛋,你就永远是个坏蛋
You'll never change, and you'll never leave.
你永远都不会改的,永远都不能出去
You're fun.
你真好玩
You got a present in the mail.
有人给你寄了份礼物
Is it a puppy?
是只小狗狗吗?
From Metro Man. "To count every second of your 85 life sentences."
是都市超人寄来的 “用来计算你85个无期徒刑的每一秒钟”
That's funny. Never thought Metro Man was the gloating type.
有意思,没想到都市超人还是个幸灾乐祸的主
Oh, but he does have nice taste. I think I'll keep it.
不过他品味倒是不错,我留下了
Any chance you could give me the time?
能给些时间让我出去一下吗?
I don't want to be late for the opening of the Metro Man Museum.
我不想赶不及都市超人博物馆的开业
Oh no. Looks like you're gonna miss it,
看来你要错过了
by several thousand years.
错过了几千年
Oh, am I?
噢,是吗?
Happy Metro Man Day, Metro City.
大都市的朋友们,都市超人节快乐
It's a beautiful day in beautiful downtown,
美好的一天,在美丽的市区
where we're here to honor a beautiful man, Metro Man.
我们向都市超人致敬
His heart is an ocean that's inside a bigger ocean.
他的心是一个海洋 里面装着一个更广阔的海洋
For years he's been watching us with his super-vision,
多年来他一直用他的超视力注视着我们
saving us with his super-strength and caring for us with his super-heart.
用他的超能力来拯救我们 用他的超级心来照顾我们
Now it's our turn to give something back.
现在是我们回报的时候了
This is Roxanne Ritchi, reporting live
我是罗珊•立芝
from the dedication of the Metro Man Museum.
在都市超人博物馆开幕式上作的现场报道
Wow. OK, the stuff they make you read on-air,
哇,他们让你读的那段材料
that's un-freaking-believable. It's crazy.
真他妈的难以置信,太疯狂了
I wrote that piece myself, Hal.
那段是我自己写的
What I was trying to say was,
刚才我是想说
I can't believe that in our modern society,
没想到在我们现代社会
they let, like, actual art get onto the news.
他们让真正的艺术登上新闻
- Nice save, Hal. - What are we...
- 这圆场打得不错嘛 - 那我们…
Like, let's just get a coffee or something.
我们去喝杯咖啡什么的
Come on, it's time to get in the Metro Man Day spirit.
快点,该去感受都市超人节的气氛了
Well, if I were Metro Man,
如果我是都市超人
Megamind wouldn't be kidnapping you all the time.
大智慧就不会老是绑架你了
- That's the first thing. - That's sweet, Hal.
- 这是首要的 - 你真会说话
And I'd be watching you, like a dingo watches a human baby.
我会一直守护你,就像澳洲野狗守护人类的孩子 (dingo,澳洲野狗,还有懦夫和叛徒的意思)
OK, that sounded...
好吧,这话听着…
- OK, that sounded a little weird. - A little bit. Yeah.
- 这话听着有点怪怪的 - 是有点
And you're making a weird face, and that's making me feel weird.
你的表情很奇怪,所以我也感觉怪怪的
The point is, I would watch you like someone...
重点是,我会守护你就像你那位…
Not love. We're not in love. I'm not saying I love you.
不是爱,我们并没有恋爱,我不是说我爱你
Hey, I love you. Whatever.
但是,我爱你
But I'm not saying like I'm in love with you. I'm saying...
我说的不是男女之间的那种爱,我是说…
Roxanne? Roxaroo?
罗珊? 珊珊?
- Whoa... What? - Hey...
- 哇... 怎么回事? - 嘿...
Get back to work. The city doesn't pay you to loaf.
快去工作,政府可不是白养你们的
- Freeze! - Whoa. What are you doing, guys?
- 站住! - 你们要干什么?
It's me! It's the warden.
是我!我是监察官
Hey! Open up!
开门!
No, you fools. He's tricked us.
不,你们这些笨蛋,他耍了我们
You were right.
你说对了
I'll always be a villain.
我永远都是个坏蛋
Well, hello good-looking. Need a lift?
帅哥你好,要搭便车吗?
Certainly do, you fantastic fish, you.
当然要,你这条出色的鱼
- Get in the car, you. - I'm free!
- 上车 - 我自由了!
Right?
不错吧?
Nice work sending me the watch, Minion.
把这表寄给我,做得好,小仆
- You got it, boss. - Punch it!
- 你成功了,头 - 开快点!
All right, put your hands in the air.
举起你们的双手
Ladies and gentlemen, your Metro Man!
女士们先生们,你们的都市超人!
- Who's your man? - Metro Man!
- 谁是你们的人? - 都市超人!
Yeah, Metro City!
对,大都市的朋友们!
Gimme some. Come on. Give it now.
击个掌,来,快
Give it to me. Right on. Gimme the good stuff. All right.
击个掌,好极了
Hey, Metro City.
嗨,大都市市民们
Hey. Hey.
嗨,嗨
You know, you know, I just want to bring it down a bit.
稍微静一静
Boys, a little lower. Thank you, fellas.
小点声,谢谢
Let's get real for a moment.
我们来说一会真心话
That's right. That's right. That's right.
好,好
Although getting a whole museum is super-cool, is super-cool,
虽然得到整个博物馆非常棒
you want to know what the greatest honor you've given me is?
但是你们想知道我最大的荣幸是什么吗?
Do you really want to know? Really?
你们真的想知道?真的?
I'll tell you.
我告诉你们
The greatest honor you've given me is letting me serve you,
最大的荣幸是你们让我为你们服务
the helpless people of Metro City.
大都市无助的人们
And at the end of every day,
每一天的最后一刻
well, I often ask myself...
我常常自问…
...who would I be without you?
…如果没有你们我会是谁?
- I love you, Metro Man! - And I love you, random citizen.
- 我爱你,都市超人! - 我也爱你
I tell you, Minion. There's no place like evil lair.
罪恶的巢穴是独一无二的
I've kept it cold and damp just for you, sir.
我已经为你让它保持阴冷干燥了
How do I look, Minion? Do I look bad?
我看着怎样,小仆? 看起来很糟吗?
Disgustingly horrifying, sir.
看起来灰常令人毛骨悚然,头
You always know what to say.
你总是能说我爱听的
Oh, the brain-bots certainly missed you, sir.
机械蝇们一定想死你了
Did you miss your daddy? Who's a menacing little cyborg?
你们想爸爸吗? 谁是最可怕的机械蝇?
You are. Yes, you are. No biting.
你是,是的,你是,不准咬
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不
You want the wrench? Go get the wrench.
你们想要扳手?去追吧
- Oh, look at that. - Now, back to laughing.
- 看那边 - 现在,继续笑
She's awake. Quick, to work.
她醒了,快,干活去
Miss Ritchi, we meet again.
立芝小姐,我们又见面了
Would it kill you to wash the bag?
洗一下这袋子会死啊你?
You can scream all you wish, Miss Ritchi.
想尖叫就叫吧,立芝小姐
I'm afraid no one can hear you.
不过没人听得见
Wh... Why isn't she screaming?
为…为什么她不叫?
Miss Ritchi, if you don't mind?
立芝小姐,如果你不介意的话?
Like this...
像这样…
But that's, that's a poor lady scream.
不过这个是可怜女人的尖叫
He's a little better.
他叫得好些
Is there some kind of nerdy super-villain Web site
是不是有类似狂热超级罪犯网站
where you get Tesla coils and blinky dials?
让你们弄到特斯拉线圈和闪光调节控制器?
Actually, most of it comes from an outlet store in...
实际上大部分都来自一家经销店…
Don't answer that.
不要回答
- Romania. - Don't! Stop!
- …店在罗马尼亚 - 不要说,住口!
She's using her nosy reporter skills
她在利用记者爱打听事的技巧
on your weak-willed mind to find out all our secrets.
对付你薄弱的意志来挖我们所有的秘密
Such tricks won't work on me...
这样的雕虫小技对我没用
- Please talk slower. ...temptress.
- 请慢点说 ...狐狸精
What secrets? You're so predictable.
什么秘密? 你能让人一猜就中
Predictable? Predictable?
一猜就中? 一猜就中?
Oh, you call this predictable?
你说这是一猜就中?
Your alligators. Yes.
你的短吻鳄,没错
Yeah, I was thinking about it on the way over.
没错,我一路上就想到了
What's this? Boom! In your face.
这是什么?这个能把你的脸打开花
- Cliché. - No! Look, watch.
- 老套 - 不!看,看清楚
- Juvenile. - Shock and awe.
- 幼稚 - 又震撼又可怕
- Tacky. - Oh, it's so scary!
- 低级 - 真可怕!
- Seen it. - What's this one do?
- 看过了 - 这个是用来干什么的?
Garish.
浮夸
- OK, the spider's new. - Spider?
- 好吧,这蜘蛛是新玩意 - 蜘蛛?
Yes. The... The spee-ider.
没错,这…这蛭…蜘蛛
Even the smallest bite from Arachnis deathicus
甚至只是被它咬一小口
will instantly paralyze...
都会立即麻痹…
Get it off! It bit me!
把它赶走!它咬我!
Give it up, Megamind. Your plans never work.
算了吧,大智慧 你这些玩意对我没用
Let's stop wasting time and call your boyfriend in tights, shall we?
我们不要浪费时间了 把你穿紧身衣的男友叫来怎样?
It is with great pleasure that I present to Metro Man his new museum.
很高兴由我来向都市超人展示他的博物馆
If you please.

- Metro Man! - Hey! My kid can't see.
- 都市超人! - 嘿! 你挡住我孩子了
- Megamind! - Oh, bravo, Metro Man.
- 大智慧! - 真精彩,都市超人
Boo!
嘘!
Yes, I can play along too. Boo!
我也行,嘘!
Should've known you'd try to crash the party.
就知道你会来搅乱派对
Oh, I intend to do more than crash it.
我可不仅是要搅乱派对
This is a day you and Metrocity shall not soon forget.
今天是你和大毒市人都很难忘的日子
It's pronounced Metro City!
应该念大都市!
Potato-tomato, potato-tomato.
a-o-e,i-u-ü
We all know how this ends: With you behind bars.
我们都知道结局:就是你在铁窗里
I'm shaking in my custom baby seal leather boots.
我穿着我定制的小海豹皮靴怕得发抖呢
You will leave Metrocity, or this will be the last
我要你离开大毒市
you ever hear of Roxanne Ritchi.
否则这将是你最后一次听到罗珊•立芝的声音了
Roxanne! Don't panic, Roxie.
罗珊! 别害怕, 珊珊
- I'm on my way. - Yeah, I'm not panicking.
- 我就到 - 好,我不怕
In order to stop me, you need to find me first, Metro Man.
要阻止我的话你就要先找到我,都市超人
We're at the abandoned observatory.
我们在废弃的天文台
No, we're not!
不是的,我们不在那!
Don't listen to her. She's crazy.
别听她的,她疯了!
Metro Man approaching, sir.
都市超人正在逼近,头
Hold on a second.
慢着
Oh, good heavens!
噢,天啊!
You didn't think you were in the real observatory, did you?
你没想到你在真的天文台,是吗?
Ready the death ray, Minion.
准备好死亡射线,小仆
Death ray, readying.
死亡射线,准备中
Over here, old friend.
这呢,老朋友
In case you haven't noticed, you've fallen right into my trap.
怕你没注意到,跟你说一下 你正掉进我的陷阱里
You can't trap justice. It's an idea, a belief.
你陷害不了正义 这是一个思想,一个信仰
Even the most heartfelt belief can be corroded over time.
就算最坚定的信仰也经不住时间的腐蚀
Justice is a non-corrosive metal.
正义是不会锈蚀的坚钢
But metals can be melted by the heat of revange.
不过坚钢 可以被复丑的烈焰熔化
It's "revenge," and it's best served cold.
是“复仇” 复仇最好就是要冷藏
But it can be easily reheated in the microwave of evil.
复仇轻易就能在罪恶的微波炉中再次加热
Well, I think your warranty is about to expire.
你微波炉的保修单要过期了
Maybe I got an extended warranty.
或许我的保修单是没有限期的
Warranties are invalid if you don't use the product for its intended purpose.
如果你不把正确地使用 再怎么保修都没用
Oh, girls, girls, you're both pretty. Can I go home now?
别争了,俩小姑娘都很漂亮 现在我可以回家了吗?
Of course. That is, if Metro Man can withstand the full,
当然可以,换句话说
concentrated power of the sun!
假如都市超人能经受住太阳充足又集中的力量!
Fire!
发射!
Minion. Fire?
小仆,发射?
- It's still warming up, sir. - Come again?
- 它还在预热中,头 - 再说一遍?
- Warming up, sir. - Warming up? The sun is warming up?
- 预热中,头 - 预热? 太阳还得预热?
One second more and...
再等一秒钟还有…
...just tippy-tappy tippy-tap-tap, tip-top more,
...就还有嘀嗒、嘀嗒…
- and we are ready in just... - Honestly!
- 就还有… - 说实话!
On my way, Roxie.
我就来了,珊珊
I told you to have things ready. I told you countless times.
我跟你说过要把家伙准备好 都跟你说了无数次了
Why do you always blame me?
为什么你老是怪我?
My spider bite is acting up.
蜘蛛咬的伤口发作了
Your plan is failing. Just admit it.
你的计划要失败了,你就认了吧
Yeah, good luck with that one.
是啊,这点上祝你好运吧
Whose side are you on?
你是哪一边的人?
- The losing side. - Thank you.
- 失败的那一边 - 谢谢
Could someone stamp my Frequent Kidnapping Card?
有人能给我的“被绑常客卡”盖个章吗?
You of all people know we discontinued that promotion.
你最清楚,我们已经停止了那项促销
- Ciao-ciao, all! - Same time next week?
- 拜拜,就这样吧! - 下周同一时间?
Dag! Crab nuggets!
该死!这鬼地方!
- What did he just say? - "Crab nuggets"?
- 他刚才说什么? - “鬼地方”?
Fackled fish cracker!
我太鲁莽了!
Ten seconds to full power.
还有十秒达到全功率
- Good lord, I'm trapped. - Ten...
- 天哪,我中了圈套! - 十…
- What kind of trickery is this? ...nine...
- 这又是唱的哪一出? …九…
- You mad genius. ...eight...
- 你这疯狂的天才 …八…
- Your dark gift has finally paid off. ...seven...
- 你那黑暗的天赋终于奏效了 …七…
- It... It has? ...six...
- 是…是吗? …六…
This dome is obviously lined with copper.
这个圆屋顶的内层明显是铜做的
- Yeah? So? - Sir...
- 那又怎样? - 头…
- Copper drains my powers. ...two...
- 铜会吸光我的超能力 …二…
- Your weakness is copper? ...one.
- 你的弱点是铜? …一
- You're kidding, right? - Full power.
- 你开玩笑的吧? - 全功率
I don't think even he could survive that.
我想就算是他也逃不过那一劫
Well, let's not get our hopes up just yet.
我们还是别高兴得太早
- Look! - Metro Man!
- 看! - 都市超人!
Metro Man.
都市超人
Metro Man!
都市超人!
- You... You did it, sir. - I did it?
- 你…你赢了,头 - 我赢了?
He did it.
他赢了
- I did it? - He did it.
- 我赢了? - 他赢了
- You did it, sir. - I did it!
- 你赢了,头 - 我赢了!
- You did it! - I did it! Metrocity is mine!
- 你赢了! - 我赢了!大毒市是我的了!
- You did it, sir! - I did it! Yeah, me, me!
- 你赢了,头! - 我赢了!是的,是我赢了!
- Yes, I did it! - Us! We both did it!
- 是的,我赢了! - 是我们!我们一起赢的!
- Not us! I! - You, a little more
- 不是我们!是我! - 别这样,你只是比我多了一点功劳
- than me but still, come on! - A lot more than you.
- 但是成功还是我们两个人的! - 比你的功劳大得多
When they're giving out the awards,
他们颁奖的时候
- I'm gonna be right there next to you. - What awards? What awards, for what?
- 我要站在你隔壁 - 什么奖? 什么奖, 为什么颁奖?
Hit it!
放音乐!
Drop 'em!
放下武器!
First off, what a turnout.
首先,出席者真多呀
How wild is this?
这有多激动人心?
All I did was eliminate the most powerful man in the universe.
我干掉了宇宙中最强大的人!
Are there any questions? Go on. Yes! You in the back.
有什么提问吗?说吧,好!后面的那个
I'm sure we'd all like to know what you plan to do with us and this city.
你打算拿我们和这个城市怎么办?
Good, I'm glad you asked that.
很好,我很高兴你问了这个问题
Imagine the most horrible, terrifying,
尽可能发挥你们的想象力
evil thing you can possibly think of,
想象一下最最恐怖、可怕和邪恶的东西
and multiply it... by six!
再乘以…6倍!
In the meantime,
同时
I want you to carry on with the dreary, normal things
我要你们这些凡人继续干着枯燥平凡的事
you normal people do.

Let's just have fun with this. Come on.
我们来尽情享受这一刻吧,来
And I will get back to you.
我会回来找你们的
Now slam the door really hard.
现在很用力地把门关上
They... They can still see you.
他们…他们还看得见你呢
- Now? - Your elbow's still in.
- 现在呢? - 还能看见你的手肘
Good.
很好
There he is, Mr. Evil Overlord
他来了,邪恶霸主
Oh, Minion, did you think this day would ever come?
小仆,你有想过这一天的到来吗?
No way. Not at all, sir.
不可能,完全没想过,头
Never. Never in a million... I mean...
从来没有,绝不可能的事…我是说…
- Yes, I did. - Look at the intricate mouldings.
- 我有想过 - 看那精美的线条
I'm looking. I'm looking.
我看着呢,我看着呢
And what's this?
这是什么?
It's like one of the giant monitors in the lair.
这好像是巢穴中的一个巨型监视器
But it seems to only carry one station.
不过似乎只有一个频道
Oh, that, sir, is called a window.
头,那个叫窗户
- Window? - All the kids are looking through them.
- 窗户? - 所有的小孩子都喜欢透过它们看外面
I've never had a view before.
我从来没看过
Metrocity, Minion, it's all mine.
大毒市全是我的了
If my parents could see me now.
要是父母现在能看到我就好了
Sir, I'm sure they're smiling down from evil heaven.
头,我肯定他们在罪恶天堂里会引以为傲的
And now that Mr. Goody Two-Shoes is out of the way,
现在正人君子先生再也不会碍手碍脚了
I can have everything I want,
我可以为所欲为了
and there's no one to stop me!
而且没有人阻止得了我!
“不,你们不行” (恶搞奥巴马的竞选口号“是的,我们行”)
I know. I know.
我懂,我懂
Always thirsty, never satisfied.
一直有所渴求,永不满足
I understand you, little well-dressed bird.
我理解你,时髦的小鸟
Purposeless, emptiness. It's a vacuum, isn't it?
漫无目的,空白,是空虚,对不对?
It's... What's your vacuum like?
你的空虚是怎样的?
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Not now, Minion.
现在不是时候,小仆
I'm in a heated, existential discussion
我在跟这只呆呆的塑料书桌玩具
with this dead-eyed, plastic desk toy.
进行激烈的存在主义讨论
Is... Is something wrong, sir?
有…有什么问题吗,头?
Just think about it.
你想想
We have it all.
我们什么都有了
Yet, we have nothing.
但是又一无所有
It's just too easy now.
就是来得太容易了
I'm sorry, you've lost me, sir.
对不起,我没听明白,头
I mean, we did it, right?
我们赢了,对吧?
Well, you did it, sir.
是你赢了,头
Yes, you've made that perfectly clear.
是的,你已经说得很清楚了
Then why do I feel so... mel-on-choly.
那为什么我感觉这么郁门呢?
"Mel-on-choly"?
“郁——门”?
- Unhappy. - Well...
- 不爽 - 那…
What if tomorrow,
那明天我们去绑架罗珊•立芝怎么样?
we could go kidnap Roxanne Ritchi.

That always seems to lift your spirits.
那似乎总能让你振作起来
Good idea, Minion. But without him, what's the point?
好主意,小仆 但是没有他,又有什么意义呢?
- "Him," sir? - Nothing.
- “他”? - 没什么
OK, all right. We'll just... that's something to consider...
好了,我们…还有些事情要考虑
...and... Well, I think I'll just power down for a while then.
…还有…我想我还是先休眠一会
He was always there for us. Dependable.
他一直在那里陪伴着我们 是那么的可靠
Perhaps we took him for granted. You know, maybe,
或许我们觉得理所当然
we never really know how good we have it until it's gone.
只有失去之后才能真正明白拥有的美好
We miss you, Metro Man. I miss you.
我们想你,都市超人,我想你
And I have just one question for Megamind: Are you happy now?
我只有一个问题要问大智慧: 现在你开心了吧?
This is Roxanne Ritchi, reporting from a city without a hero.
我是罗珊•立芝 在一个没有英雄的城市为您报道
Coming up next, are you ready to be a slave army? What you need to know.
接下来播放的是,你准备好加入奴隶军队了吗? 参军需知
And... wrap that up and give it to a child on Christmas,
把话筒收好,送给小孩当圣诞节礼物
- 'cause we're done. - OK. See you tomorrow, Hal.
- 我们搞定收工 - 好,明天见,哈尔
Wait. Roxie, I'm having a party at my house.
等等,珊珊,我要在家里开派对
It's gonna be, like, off the hook, or whatever.
帮你庆祝顺利脱险
You should come over. I got a deejay,
你应该过来,我请了个DJ
rented a bouncy house, made a gallon of dip.
租了个充气小屋 做了很多奶油沙司
It's gonna be sick.
很好玩的
Oh. I... I don't know, Hal.
我…我不知道,哈尔
I don't really feel like being around a bunch of people.
我真的不想夹在人堆里
No, no, no, that's the best part. It'll just be like you and me.
不不不,最棒的是就只有你和我
Wow. That... that's certainly very tempting, but...
哇,这的确很不错,但是…
I did hire a wedding photographer. That's just in case we were like,
我还请了婚礼摄影师
something crazy happened and we wanted a picture of it.
万一我们想拍照留住某个时刻
Like, maybe we should have this for, like, ever. Like a memory, you know?
我们就可以有照片作留念了
I'm gonna pass.
我还是算了
I have some work here that I need to do, anyway.
我这还有工作要处理
Cool. So Thursday? Soft Thursday?
好,那星期四怎样?暂时定在星期四?
- Good night, Hal. - That's a soft yes on Thursday.
- 晚安,哈尔 - 那我就把你算作是答应咯
What's wrong with me? Rented a bouncy house?
我有毛病啊? 说什么租了个充气小屋?
Chicks don't like bouncy houses.
美女才不喜欢充气小屋
They like clowns.
她们喜欢小丑
Stupid van! You broke my finger!
该死的车!你弄痛我手指了!
I've made a horrible mistake.
我犯了一个非常可怕的错误
I didn't mean to destroy you.
我并不想干掉你
I mean, I meant to destroy you,
我的确是想干掉你
but I didn't think it would really work.
可是我没想到那玩意真的奏效了
What are we supposed to do?
我们应该怎么办?
Without you, evil is running rampant through the streets.
没有你,犯罪分子在街上为非作歹
I'm so tired of running rampant through the streets.
我厌倦了在街上为非作歹
What's the point of being bad
如果没有好人来阻止
when there's no good to try and stop you?
当坏人还有什么意思?
Someone has to stop Megamind.
一定要有人出来阻止大智慧
- Hey, we're closing soon. - You scared me.
- 嘿,我们很快就要关门了 - 你吓到我了
- Barry, right? - Bernard.
- 你叫巴里,对吧? - 伯纳德
Bernard. I was just... Well, I was talking to myself.
伯纳德,我刚才只是… 我刚才在自言自语
You probably think I'm a little bit nuts.
你可能以为我脑子有点秀逗
I'm not allowed to insult guests directly.
我不能直接冒犯客人
Thank you. Just... Bernard, I'll just be another minute.
谢谢,只是… 伯纳德,我再待一小会
OK.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I had so many evil plans in the works.
我原本还准备了很多犯罪计划
The illiteracy beam.
“文盲电波”
Typhoon cheese.
“台风芝士”
Robo-sheep.
“机器羊”
Battles we will now never have.
那些较量我们永远都不能进行了
You know, I never had the chance to say goodbye.
我从来都没有机会跟你道别
So it's good that we have this time now.
现在我们来道个别
You know, before I destroy the place.
正好在我毁掉这个地方之前
Nothing personal, it just brings back too many painful memories.
不是私人恩怨 只是这地方带来太多痛苦的回忆
Hello?
有人吗?
- Hello? - Roxanne.
- 有人吗? - 是罗珊
- That's a pretty tasteless costume. - Costume?
- 这戏服真土 - 戏服?
Megamind's head is not that grossly exaggerated.
大智慧的头没那么夸张的
And you even made a cheap replica of his dehydration gun. How...
你还做了一支山寨脱水枪…
Hello? Is someone there?
有人吗?是不是有人在那里?
Hello? Who's there?
有人吗?谁在那里?
It's just you, Bernard.
是你呀,伯纳德
Yes. It's just me. Bernard.
就是我伯纳德
Well, thank you for letting me stay.
谢谢你让我留下来
Look, I wouldn't stay here for more than two minutes and 37 seconds
如果我是你的话 我才不会待在这里超过2分37秒呢
if I were you. We're having the walls and ceiling removed.
这里的墙和天花板就要移走了
Wow, that sounds like quite the renovation.
哇,听起来像是要大整修
I guess I'll catch a ride down with you then.
那我跟你一起坐电梯下去
I kept thinking he was gonna do one of his last-minute escapes.
我一直以为他会在最后一刻逃出去
Yeah. He was really good at those.
我也是,他真的很擅长那样做
Oh, if only the world had a reset button.
如果世上有个重置按钮就好了
I've looked into the reset button.
我已经研究过重置按钮了
The science is impossible.
可是通过科学是不可能做到的
Oh, Bernard...
伯纳德…
I didn't know you had... feelings. Are you OK?
我不知道你也有…感情 还好吧?
Metro Man's gone. And now there's no one left to challenge Megamind.
都市超人死了 现在没有人来挑战大智慧了
Oh, come on, Bernard.
别这样,伯纳德
As long as there's evil, good will rise up against it.
只要恶还存在,善就会起来和它对抗的
Oh, I wish.
希望如此
I believe someone is gonna stand up to Megamind.
我相信会有人起来对抗大智慧的
- You really think so? - Yeah. I mean, it's like they say,
- 你真的这么想吗? - 嗯,就像他们说的
"Heroes aren't born, they're made."
“英雄不是天生的,而是创造出来的”
Heroes can be made. That's it!
英雄可以创造出来,对了!
All you need are the right ingredients.
只要配料正确
- Yeah. Bravery. - Yes.
- 没错, 勇气 - 是的
- Strength. - Of course.
- 力量 - 当然
- Determination. - Imperative!
- 决心 - 气势!
And a smidgen of DNA. Oh, with that, anyone can be a hero!
再加一点点DNA 有了这个,谁都能成为英雄!
Yeah!
没错!
I think we should run!
我想我们应该跑了!
Bye!
再见!
Time to put the past behind us.
是时候抛弃过去了
Only the future...
只有未来…
I'm too close! I'm genuinely scared right now.
我靠太近了!现在真的害怕了
I hope no one's seeing this!
希望没有人看到我的狼狈样!
Create a hero? Wait, wait, what? Why would you do that?
创造一个英雄?等等,什么? 为什么要这么做?
So I have someone to fight.
好有个人跟我争斗
Minion, I'm a villain without a hero.
我是个缺了英雄来对抗的坏蛋
A yin with no yang.
一个缺了阳的阴
A bullfighter with no bull to fight.
一个没有牛斗的斗牛士
In other words, I have no purpose.
也就是说,我没用目标了
Now, ask me how I'm going to do it. Go on! Ask!
现在问我打算怎么做,继续!问呀!
How are you gonna do it?
那你打算怎么做?
I'm going to give someone... I don't know who yet...
我打算给一个人… 我还没确定是谁…
Metro Man's powers.
都市超人的力量
I'm going to train that someone to become Metrocity's new hero.
我要把那人训练成大毒市的新英雄
Over here! Follow!
在这里!跟着我!
And then finally, I'm going to fight that hero
最后,我就跟那个英雄斗
in an epic battle of good and evil.
进行一场惊天地泣鬼神的善恶大战
Which will put everything back the way it was...
然后一切重归原位…
...when the world was perfect and rosy.
…就像以前那样完美如意
Behold, Minion, Metro Man's cape.
小仆,看,都市超人的斗篷
Look closely. Tell me what you see.
仔细点看,告诉我你看到了什么
- Dandruff? - Yes. It's his DNA.
- 头皮屑? - 没错,有他的DNA
From this, we'll extract the source of Metro Man's awesome power.
我们从这个提取出都市超人的超能力
Sir, I think this is a bad idea.
头,我觉得这是个坏主意
Yes! This is a very wickedly bad idea for the greater good of man.
没错!用这个邪恶的坏主意来创造出更好的人
But I'm saying this is a kind of bad that...
但是我说的这种坏是…
...OK, you might think is good in your bad perception,
…好吧,你从你坏的概念来看这是个好主意
but from a good perception it... it's just plain bad.
但是从好的概念来看这就彻底是个坏主意
Oh, you don't know what's good for bad.
你不知道对坏来说什么是好
Now, we have just one shot at this.
现在,我们就差这一步了
We must find a suitable subject, someone of noble heart and mind.
我们要找到一个合适的个体 品格高尚的人
Who puts the welfare of others above their own.
先人后己的人
What on Earth is that?
到底是什么在响?
It seems to be emanating from there, sir.
似乎是从这里传出来的,头
Ollo.

It's "Hello."
应该是“喂”
Hello? Like that?
喂?是这样吗?
- Bernard, it's Roxanne. - It's Roxanne.
- 伯纳德,我是罗珊 - 是罗珊
I just wanted to thank you for inspiring me the other day.
谢谢你前几天鼓励了我
- Oh, you inspired me too. - Great!
- 你也鼓励了我 - 太好了!
It's time we stood up to Megamind and show him he can't push us around.
我们是时候抵抗大智慧了 向他表明我们不会任他摆布
Oh, really? She's so cute.
噢,是吗?她真可爱
I'm already hot on his trail.
我已经报道了他的行踪
- And what gives you that idea? - Sir?
- 你为什么那样做? - 头?
I just found his secret hideout.
我刚找到他的秘密藏身之处
How did she find my hideout?!
她怎么找到我的藏身之处的?!
How did you find his hideout?
你怎么找到他的藏身之处的?
This is the only building in Metro City with a fake observatory on the roof.
这是大都市唯一屋顶有假天文台的建筑
OK. There's no way she'll find the secret entrance.
好吧,她不可能找得到秘密入口的
There's a doormat here that says "Secrit Entrance"!
这里有块门垫写着“秘密入口”!
- Minion! - I kept forgetting where it was.
- 小仆! - 我一直忘记它在哪了
She'll discover all our secrets!
她会发现我们所有的秘密!
- Oh, no! - You dim-witted creation of science!
- 噢,不! - 你这笨头笨脑的科学失败品!
- What? - What? Oh, no, not you, Roxanne.
- 什么? - 不,不是说你,罗珊
No, I was just yelling at my... mother's urn.
我只是在对着我妈的骨灰瓮喊而已
Don't do anything. I'll be right there.
什么都不要做,我马上到
Roxanne?
罗珊?
Oh no, not again!
噢不,不要再来一次!
Roxanne?
罗珊?
I'm glad you're here. Wait, how did you get here so fast?
我很高兴你来了 等等,你怎么会来得这么快?
Well, I... I happened to be speed walking nearby when you called.
你…你打电话给我的时候我正好在附近竞走
In a suit?
穿着西装?
It's called... formal speed walking, but that's not important.
这叫…正装竞走,不过这不重要
I better take the lead. This way looks exciting.
最好我来带头,这条路看起来不错
No, it says "Exit."
不,那上面写着“出口”
Which is the abbreviation for "exciting," right?
外面的世界更精彩,不是吗?
This is the mother lode!
这是就是总部!
- Wow. Just look at this thing. - Wow.
- 哇,看这些东西 - 哇
You know, I really could use your help in deciphering all this.
有你的帮助我就可以破译所有这一切了
- Really? - You're an expert
- 真的吗? - 你是研究大智慧方面的专家
- on all things Megamind, right? - Yes. Right.
- 不是吗? - 对,没错
Together, we could figure out his plan for the city and stop it.
我们一起就可以找出他的计划来进行阻止
- Are you in? - Oh, what fun!
- 你加入吗? - 有意思!
That's what I want to hear.
我就想要听这个
Minion, Code: Send In The Brain-bots.
小仆,暗号:放机械蝇
You know, the whole point of a code is...
完整的暗号是…
Oh, Code: Just Do lt, Minion.
暗号:快动手,小仆
Intruder! Intruder! Intruder!
入侵者!入侵者!入侵者!
- It's me, you fools! - Bernard!
- 是我,你们这群笨蛋! - 伯纳德!
It's Daddy!
是爸爸!
Megamind.
大智慧
- What have you done with Bernard? - Oh, Bernard? Oh, yes.
- 你对伯纳德做了什么? - 伯纳德?对了
I'm doing horrible things to that man.
我要对那人做些很可怕的事
I don't want to get into it, but lasers, spikes.
我不想跟你过不去 不过激光、长钉就不好说了
No, please! No! Not the lasers and the spikes!
不,求你了!不! 不要对我用激光和长钉
- You know the drill. - Oh, no! Not the drill!
- 还有钻头 - 噢,不!不要!
- Let him go or... - Or what?
- 放了他,否则… - 否则怎样?
Or I'm gonna find out what this weird-looking gun does.
否则我就要看看这支怪枪能做些什么
No, don't shoot! Don't shoot that gun!
不要,别开枪!别开那支枪!
I'll just go get him.
我这就去把他带过来
- Unhand me, you fiend! - Never!
- 放开我,你这只魔鬼! - 决不!
His strength's too much!
他力气太大了!
Oh, I work out!
我有健身的!
Well, it's really paying off! You're so fit,
那你的努力真没白费,身材不错
and strangely charismatic.
还很有魅力
Are you OK?
你没事吧?
I did my best, but he's too fantastic.
我尽力了,但是他太厉害了
Here. Let me carry that heavy gun for you.
来,我来帮你拿这支沉重的枪
I got us covered.
还是我自己来好了
- Let go. It's mine! - Bernard, run!
- 放手,枪是我的! - 伯纳德,快逃!
Roxanne?
罗珊?
- You're going to break it! - Give it to me!
- 你会把它弄坏的! - 给我!
Oh, no!
噢,不!
Roxanne?!
罗珊?!
Who on Earth is that?
那到底是谁?
- Help! - Roxanne!
- 救命! - 罗珊!
Bernard! You were right about that door being exciting.
伯纳德!你说得对 那门外面的确更“惊”彩
- Intruder! Intruder! - This way.
- 入侵者!入侵者! - 走这边
Intruder! Intruder! Intruder!
入侵者!入侵者!入侵者!
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
This'll stop them. Here!
这个能阻止他们,给!
Seems a bit extreme, doesn't it?
似乎有点过激了吧?
- Just throw it! - Daddy's sorry.
- 只管扔! - 爸爸对不起你们
- Wow. That was really exciting. - Yeah.
- 哇,这真的很刺激 - 是啊
- You were very strong in there. - I know.
- 你在里面的时候很强悍 - 我知道
I've never seen anyone but Metro Man stand up to him like that.
除了都市超人之外 我还从没见过谁敢那样跟他对抗
- What's going on? - Hal, what happened?
- 发生什么事了? - 哈尔,怎么了?
I think a bee flew up my nose.
好像有只蜜蜂飞着撞上了我的鼻子
I was just about to make my frontal assault to rescue you,
我正要去发动正面攻击去营救你
but like 50 ninjas tried to attack me, so I had to beat 'em all up,
忽然跳出50个忍者来袭击我 所以我得把他们全打到
and I did, and I... They were all, like, crying and stuff...
我赢了,而且我…把他们打得泪流满面
- Wow, a brave one, isn't he? - Who are you?
- 哇,他真勇敢,不是吗? - 你是谁?
Oh, thi... this is Bernard. He's my partner.
他…他是伯纳德 他是我的搭档
- Partner? - Yes. Yes. Partner.
- 搭档? - 是的,是的,搭档
Well, look, "partner," I'm her partner. She doesn't know what she's saying.
听着,“搭档”,我才是她的搭档 她都不知道自己在说什么了
She's been through a traumatic experience.
她受过精神创伤
I'd better take him home. Thanks again, Bernard.
我还是带他回家好了 再次谢谢你,伯纳德
I'll call you tomorrow, partner.
我明天给你打电话,搭档
Yeah, OK. I'd like that.
好,我等你电话
That was weird for everybody,
大家都会觉得很奇怪的
'cause you accidentally hugged him instead of me.
因为你忽然抱他而不是抱我
Sir? Sir!
头?头!
Code: Did You Find Out Who It Was?
暗号:你查出那人是谁了吗?
Code: Get The Car.
暗号:把车开过了
Code: Right Away, Sir.
暗号:我马上去,头
- Bye-bye! - See you tomorrow, Hal.
- 再见! - 明天见,哈尔
I'll leave the door unlocked in case you want to check on me later.
我不锁门,万一你迟些要来看我
Who is this man we've infused with godlike power?
这个被我们注入了神力的男人是谁?
Well, sir, his name's Hal Stewart. He's 28 years old.
头,他叫哈尔•斯图尔特,28岁
No criminal record. Actually no records at all.
无犯罪记录,事实上他无任何记录
Apparently this man hasn't accomplished anything.
明显这人一事无成
Not yet, Minion. Not... yet.
还不能下结论
Could this day get anymore fun-tastic?
今天还能更杯具吗?
So, I will just go ahead and diffuse him since this is clearly a mistake.
我上去把他的超能力解除 因为很明显他不是当超人的料
No, Minion! There's something much more powerful at work here.
不,小仆! 冥冥之中有更强大的力量在促成此事
This is no mistake. It's destiny.
这次没有出错,这是命运的安排
Hal Shtewart! Prepare for your destiny!
哈尔•斯图尔特! 准备好接受你的命运吧!
Hal? Hal Shtewart?
哈尔?哈尔•舒图尔特?
- Hey! In the bed! - Am I saying it right?
- 在床上! - 我发音正确吗?
"Stewart."
是“斯图尔特”
Is this a robbery?
这是抢劫吗?
'Cause the lady across the hall has way better stuff than me.
走廊那边的女人比我更有钱呢
Oh, look, it's Hal Stewart. Quick, the spray.
是哈尔•斯图尔特,快,喷雾
All out.
用完了
- Well, use the Forget-Me Stick. - Oh, right.
- 那用“忘我棍”吧 - 好
Just look at him.
看他那样子
No, he doesn't look quite the hero-type to me.
不,他可不像什么英雄型的人
Oh, you're such a pill, Minion.
小仆你这个讨厌鬼
A potter couldn't ask for finer clay.
这已经是最好的人选了
I smell a hero.
我闻到了英雄的气息
I smell something burning.
我倒是闻到了焦味
I think it's working. Places! Places!
起作用了,就位!就位!
Places! Places! Places.
就位!就位!就位
Do you have your disguise?
你有化装服饰吗?
What?
怎么了?
“吻吻厨师”
Oh, you look fantastic.
你看起来非常棒
Rise my glorious creation.
起来吧,我伟大的创造
Rise, and come to Papa.
起来吧,来爸爸这里
- What's going on? - Easy my child.
- 发生什么事了? - 放松点,我的孩子
- Who are you? - I sent you to this planet
- 你是谁? - 我把你送到这个星球
to teach you about justice, honor, and nobility.
培养你正义、光荣和高尚品格
I am your father.
我是你的父亲
So you're like my space dad?
那你是我在太空的爸爸?
Yeah, I'm like your space dad.
是的,我就是你在太空的爸爸
And you are what?
那你是谁?
I'm your space stepmom.
我是你在太空的后妈
I've had some work done recently.
我最近刚完成了一些工作
Is this some kind of dream?
我是在做梦吗?
This is a dream come true.
这是一个成真了的梦
You've been blessed with unfathomable power.
你被赐予了无穷的力量
- What kind of power? - Unfathomable.
- 什么力量? - 无穷的力量
It's unf... without fathom.
无穷无尽
Yeah. We've come to guide you
我们是来指导你的
on your path to be Metrocity's new hero
让你成为大毒市的新英雄
and battle the super-genius of Megamind.
然后跟超级天才大智慧战斗
I know this is a lot to take in.
我知道你一时还接受不了
It may take months for you to come to grips.
你可能得花上数月来学会控制这股力量
No freaking way!
不可能的!
I wasn't finished.
我还没说完
I'm gonna be a hero!
我将成为一个英雄!
I'm gonna be a hero!
我将成为一个英雄!
See, Minion, he's perfect!
瞧,小仆,他很完美!
And... action!
开始!
- Someone help me! - I'm OK!
- 快来救救我! - 我没事!
You... Bad!
你…这个坏蛋!
Zap! Zap! Zap!
去死!去死!去死!
The flames of my evil burn bright.
我的罪恶之焰熊熊燃烧
Now you say something cool back at me.
现在你回几句酷酷的话给我
Look. It doesn't even hurt. Don't even feel it.
你那话一点都不伤人 让我一点感觉都没有
No, no, no, no, no. Stomach down, hands up. Like Metro Man.
不不不不,腹部朝下 举起手,就像都市超人那样
- Whoa! Wait! - Watch out.
- 慢点! - 当心
He's hopeless. Hopeless!
他没救了,没救了!
- Maybe we should change tactics. - You think so?
- 或许我们应该改变战术 - 你是这么想的?
Oh, you know how boys are.
你知道男生都是什么样的
They love video games.
他们喜欢玩电子游戏
- I could throw a few parts together. - Can't wait.
“图书馆见——罗珊”
- 我可以一起扔好几个部分 - 迫不及待
LOL. Smiley face.
哈哈,笑脸
Can't wait for what, sir?
迫不及待干嘛,头?
That was such a funny story.
这故事真有趣
And brilliantly told, by the way.
捎带说一下,讲得很出色
OK, now you tell one.
好了,现在到你讲一个
Bernard, I never knew you were so funny.
伯纳德,我从来都不知道你这么风趣
And I never heard you laugh before.
我之前都没听你笑过
Yeah, it's been a while. Feels pretty good.
是有好一段时间没笑过了 现在感觉真好
And action.
开始
Gotcha!
找到你了!
- You don't get out much, do you? - Oh, what fun!
- 你很少出来是吗? - 真好玩!
I used to come here with my mother when I was a kid.
我小时候和妈妈常常来这里
It was one of my favorite things to do.
是我最喜欢做的事之一
Now look at it. It's a dump.
现在看看这里,都成垃圾场了
Why are we cleaning up the city, sir?
我们为什么要清洁这个城市,头?
Well, we don't want to battle our new hero in a dump now, do we?
我们不想在垃圾场里跟新英雄大战吧?
They're all back. But how? Why?
它们都恢复原状了 但是怎么做到的?为什么?
Maybe Megamind isn't so bad after all.
或许大智慧毕竟没那么坏
That's it.
就是这样
Be free, my beautiful dove!
放松,我美丽的鸽子!
OK, OK.
好,好
Metro Man and I were never a couple.
都市超人和我并不是情侣
- But I thought you two were... - I know. Everybody did.
- 我以为你们两个… - 我知道,大家都以为
It's just... Well, he was never really my type.
只是…他真的不是我喜欢的类型
Really?
真的?
OK, now you tell me something.
好了,现在到你说了
Something you've never told anyone.
说些你从来没跟任何人提起过的
Well, in sh... school...
在鞋…学校的时候
...none of the other kids really liked me.
…没有一个孩子喜欢我
I was always the last one picked for everything.
他们都不跟我玩
It's too bad that we didn't go to the same school.
可惜我们上的不是同一所学校
Hal, I think you're ready for this.
哈尔,我想你可以接受这个了
- Do I have a son? - No.
- 我还有个儿子? - 没有
You make me laugh.
笑死我了
It stretches. It's for you.
它有弹性的,是给你穿的
Hey, what's the T stand for?
T代表什么?
Titan.
泰坦
"Titan"? What's that supposed to mean?
“泰坦”? 有什么特别的含义吗?
It was the only name I could trademark.
这是唯一我可以注册的名字
Do you have someone special in your life, Hal?
哈尔,你生命中有没有什么特别的人?
No, not yet. But... there's this really, really good-looking one
还没有,但是…
I've got my eye on currently.
我看上一个很漂亮的女人
That's very good.
很好
- Romance is very inspiring. - That's what I hear.
- 爱情很能振奋人心 - 没错
All you have to do is save her and she'll be yours.
你只要救了她,她就是你的了
- Who wants churros? - I do!
- 谁要西班牙油条? - 我!
- I do, yeah. Thanks, Space Stepmom. - Churros all the way around.
- 我要,谢谢,太空后妈 - 一人拿一根
On the count of three, unsheathe your churro.
数到三的时候,拔出你们的油条
One, two, three!
一,二,三!
To Titan!
敬泰坦!
Tomorrow, you will fight Megamind, and the city will know your name.
明天,你去跟大智慧战斗 整个城市就会知道你的名字了
... the city's parks restored to their original glory,
…城市公园恢复原貌
the streets the safest they've been, the banks reopened.
街道非常安全,银行重新开业
Has something happened to Megamind?
大智慧发生什么事了?
Has someone tamed this monster?
有人驯服了这只怪物?
This is Roxanne Ritchi, cautiously optimistic,
我是罗珊•立芝,谨慎地乐观
and pleasantly confused.
愉快又迷惑地为您报道
Well, you seem in a very good mood tonight, sir.
头,你今晚心情很好呀
Oh, yes. How long is this going to take, Minion?
是的,这还要花多长时间?
Just a few alterations, sir, and I will be done
还有一点改动
with your most terrifying cape yet!
我将给你做一件最可怕的斗篷!
I'm calling it...
我把它叫做…
...the Black Mamba...
…黑曼巴…
Black Mamba. Perfect.
黑曼巴,很好
Gosh, I am running late. I have to go.
哎呀,我要迟到了,我得走了
What? Where... Where are you going, sir?
什么?你…你要上哪去,头?
We have our debut battle with Titan tomorrow morning.
我们明早要跟泰坦进行首次战斗呢
We haven't even tested your big battle suit yet.
我们都还没检验你的战斗装甲呢
You attend to the details, Minion. I have to... run a quick errand.
你来处理那些细节,小仆 我有…急事要办
You don't run errands.
你没有急事
- What's going on here? - What?
- 发生什么事了? - 什么?
Oh, wait a minute.
等等
Are you wearing Jean Paul Gaultier's Pour Homme?
你喷了“高缇耶”男士香水?
It's just my natural musk. Now, where are the car keys?
这只是我的天然麝香 车钥匙在哪?
This is about Ms. Ritchi, isn't it?
是因为立芝小姐,对不对?
You're going on a date with her.
你要去跟她约会
No, my main man. Get out of town.
不是,我可爱的兄弟,怎么可能呢
Oh, this is bad. This is bad. You've fallen in love with her.
不好了,不好了,你已经爱上她了
You are forgetting your place, Minion. Now give me the keys.
你忘了你的身份了,小仆 快给我钥匙
What happens when Roxanne finds out who you really are?
如果罗珊发现你的真正身份怎么办?
She will never find out. That's the point of lying.
她永远都不会发现的 这是说谎的要点
Honestly, if I didn't know any better,
老实说,如果我不清楚状况的话
I'd think this was your first day of being evil.
我会以为今天是你第一天当坏人
No!
不行!
This has gone far enough!
到此为止!
Oh, that was really grown-up!
你翅膀硬了!
Sir, sir, please. It's for your own good.
头,头,求你了,这是为了你好
Oh, what do you know?
你懂什么?!
I may not know much, but I do know this:
我或许懂得不多,但是我知道这一点:
The bad guy doesn't get the girl.
坏人是找不到女朋友的
Maybe I don't want to be the bad guy anymore.
也许我再也不想当坏人了
You heard me!
你听到我的话了吧!
Who are you?
你是谁?
- Now, give me the keys! - No!
- 把钥匙给我! - 不!
My sole purpose in life is to look after you.
我一生中唯一的目标就是照顾好你
Well, I don't need you to look after me.
我不需要你照顾我
What are you s... What are you saying? You don't need me?
你…你说什么?你不需要我了?
Let me make it clear. Code: I Don't Need You.
让我把话说清楚 暗号:我不需要你
You know what? You know what?
你知道吗?你知道吗?
Code: I'll Just Pack My Thing And Go!
暗号:我要打包走人!
- Code: Fine! - Code: Fine Back!
- 暗号:好! - 暗号:很好!
- Well, good luck on your date! - I will!
- 祝你约会顺利! - 我会的!
- That doesn't even make any sense! - I know!
- 我不是真的祝福你! - 我知道!
I know I am so close. I can feel it.
我知道离答案的揭晓很近了 我能感觉得出来
OK, OK. I just have to take a step back.
我再退回一步想想
Wait a minute.
等等
"Titan."
“泰坦”
- What's a Titan? - My super-ears are burning.
- 泰坦是什么? - 我的超级耳朵可灵着呢
I usually just hear criminals. You haven't been naughty, have you?
我通常只探听罪犯的行踪 你没干什么坏事吧?
I'm totally messing with you. I'm totally messing with you.
跟你开玩笑的,开玩笑
- The name's Titan. - Titan.
- 我叫泰坦 - 泰坦
Your very own heroic guardian of pure awesome.
我就是你强大的私人英雄卫士
What's your name? Just kidding. I know everything about you.
你叫什么名字?开玩笑的 我知道你的一切
And I... And I brought some flowers.
我…我带了一些花给你
Didn't know what you liked, so I just grabbed, you know, all of them.
不知道你喜欢哪种 所以我就把它们全都带过来了
OK. You don't like flowers? OK, forget the flowers.
你不喜欢花?好,那就不要了
What do you want?
你想干什么?
Thought maybe we could go for a little flight around town.
或许我们可以去绕着城市飞着兜风
Get to know each other first.
先互相了解一下
This must be very thrilling for you.
这对你来说肯定很刺激
What do you think you're doing?!
你到底在要干什么?!
Oh, am I moving too fast? You're probably right.
我是不是太急进了?你是对的
I should just rescue you a few times before we get all romantic.
我应该在我们谈恋爱之前先救你几次的
Saved ya.
救到你了
You are lucky to have such a great hero here.
有我这个英雄在,你很幸运
- Don't you ever... - Oh, no! Somebody do something!
- 你难道… - 快想想办法!
Oh, right, right, duh. I gotcha. I gotcha.
好,好,我接住你了
That was a close one. You almost died,
好险呢,你差点就死了
- but I saved you. - Building!
- 不过我救了你 - 大楼!
Gotcha! I'm sorry. What were you saying?
接住你了! 对不起,你刚才说什么?
I couldn't hear you over the sound of me saving your life.
我只想着救你 别的什么都听不到了
Put me down! Right now!
放我下来!马上!
OK, all right. All right, hold on.
好,好,等等
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
I suppose I'm a, I'm a little crazy, about you.
我想我对你是有点疯狂
Who are you, really?
你究竟是谁?
Oh, right. Well, prepare to have your mind blown, little lady.
好,准备好大吃一惊吧,小姐
- Ta-da. - Hal?
哈尔?
Yeah. Isn't this great? Now there's nothing keeping us apart.
很好吧?现在没有什么能将我们分开了
- No. It's not great. - Wow. Our first fight.
- 一点也不好 - 哇,我们的第一次吵架
This is so us. We're like an old married couple.
就是这样,我们就像一对老夫老妻
Look, there is no "us," OK? There will never be an "us."
没有“我们”,好吧? 永远都不会有“我们”
But... I have powers.
但是…我有超能力了耶
I have a cape. I'm the good guy.
我有斗篷,我是个好人
You are a good guy, Hal, but you don't understand.
你是个好人,但是你不明白
- We need to find out why... - No, no. This...
- 我们要查清楚为什么… - 不,不,这…
- Hal, just take a deep breath - This isn't right!
- 哈尔,深呼吸 - 不是这样的!
- And listen to me for a moment. - You're supposed to be with me!
- 先听我说 - 你应该跟我在一起!
I'm trying to warn you, Hal.
我在试着提醒你,哈尔
It's Titan! It's Titan, not Hal!
我是泰坦,我是泰坦,不是哈尔!
- Bernard. - Roxanne.
- 伯纳德 - 罗珊
- Sorry I'm late. - Wow, your hair looks exciting.
- 对不起,我迟到了 - 哇,你的发型看起来很激动呀
Not the only exciting development of the night.
今晚令人激动的进展还不只这一个呢
Megamind's created a new hero, and I know why.
大智慧创造了一个新英雄 我知道原因
It all makes sense now. He missed getting his butt kicked,
现在都说得通了  他想念他惨败的时光
so he created a new hero
所以他创造了一个新英雄…
- to kick it for him. - Yeah.
- …能让他继续那样的日子 - 没错
But why would he pick Hal?
但是他为什么会选哈尔?
Hal is the worst possible person you could pick.
哈尔是最坏的选择
Wow. That's a lot to take in.
还真要好好研究一番
It boggles my mind.
我很疑惑
I am extremely boggled. You know, I'm sure we'll get
我也非常疑惑
to the bottom of who's kicking whose butt.
我相信我们会弄清楚到底是谁打败谁的
But in the meantime, let's enjoy each other's company.
但是同时,让我们来享受相伴的美好时光吧
I'm sorry, Bernard, of course, you're right.
对不起,伯纳德,你说得对
You know, I could use a breather.
我先不说这个了
To Bernard,
敬伯纳德
for being the only normal thing in my crazy, upside-down world.
你在我疯狂颠倒的世界里是唯一一个正常人
To... being normal.
敬…正常人
- Roxanne? - Yes?
- 罗珊? - 嗯?
Say I wasn't so normal.
我不是那么正常的
Let's say I was bald and had the complexion of,
随便举个例子,比如说我秃顶
of a popular primary color, as a random, nonspecific example.
我的肤色是一种普通的基色 (基色:红、绿、蓝)
- Would you still enjoy my company? - Of course!
- 你还愿意跟我在一起吗? - 当然!
You don't judge a book by its cover or a person from the outside.
我不会通过封面去判断一本书 也不会通过外表去判断一个人
That's a relief to hear.
听你这么说我就放心了
You judge them based on their actions.
而是根据他们的所作所为去判断
Well, that seems kind of petty, don't you think?
外表不太重要,不是吗?
What? What?
怎么了?怎么了?
Don't look at me! Just a technical glitch!
别看我!只是出了点技术问题!
Don't look yet! Well, never mind that.
先别看!别担心
OK.
好了
Where were we?
我们说到哪了?
- You... - Now, now, hold on.
- 你… - 等等
You!
你!
I can explain!
我可以解释!
What about everything you just said?
那你刚才说的话算什么?
About judging a book by its cover?
说什么不会通过封面去判断一本书?
Well, let's take a look at the contents then, shall we?
那我们来看一下内容,好吧?
You destroyed Metro Man, you took over the city,
你害死了都市超人 你统治了这个城市
and then, you actually got me to care about you!
然后你还让我去喜欢你!
Why are you so evil? Tricking me?
为什么你要这么可恶来耍我?
What could you possibly hope to gain?
你想要得到什么?
Wait a minute. I don't believe this.
慢着,我不信
Do you really think that I would ever be with you?
你不会真以为我会跟你在一起吧?
No.
没有
OK, Minion! You were right!
好,小仆!你说得对!
I was... less right!
我…我没那么对!
We should stick to what we're good at... being bad.
我们应该坚持做我们擅长的事…做坏人
Minion?
小仆?
“正义大战邪恶”
You there!
你!
Yeah, you.
没错,就是你
Bring out the Black Mamba.
把黑曼巴取出来
OK, Titan. It's time to go down in style.
好了,泰坦,是时候华丽丽地打败你了
I hear there's a new hero who dares challenge my evil.
我听说有个新英雄胆敢来挑战我
Where is the one they call Titan?
那个叫泰坦的人在哪里?
Challenge me if you dare!
有种你就来向我挑战!
Oh no. We're gonna crash!
噢不,我们要撞车了!
This is embarrassing.
这真尴尬
Of all the inconsiderate, bone-headed...
最不体谅人,最愚蠢…
...irresponsible, rude...
…最不负责任,最粗鲁…
Unprofessional, that's what this is!
…最外行,这就是了!
Would Metro Man have kept me waiting?
要是都市超人的话会让我等吗?
Of course not! He was a pro!
当然不会!他可是专业的!
Hey, Megamind! You're actually the guy I want to see.
嘿,大智慧!我还真想见你
Also, there's a door here.
还有,门在这呢
Do you have any idea how long I waited for you?
你知不知道我等了你多久?
No, no, no, I totally understand what you're saying.
我完全明白你的话
Could you just, just shut up for one second. I'm trying to beat this level.
你能不能先闭嘴 我在努力打过这一关
Were you even planning on showing up?
你到底有没有打算出现的?
What's this?
这是什么?
Where did you get all this stuff?
你所有这些东西都打哪儿来的?
It doesn't belong to me.
不是我的
- You stole it? - Pretty cool, right?
- 你偷的? - 很酷,对吧?
- No, no, no, no! You're a hero! - Being a hero is for losers!
- 不不不不!你是个英雄! - 失败者才当什么英雄!
It's work, work, work, 24/7, and for what?
全是工作工作工作 一周7日全天24小时,为了什么?
I only took the gig to get the girl,
我接受超人这份工作只是想取悦女人
and it turns out Roxanne doesn't want anything to do with me.
结果罗珊不想和我发展任何关系
- Roxanne Ritchi? - Yeah! Roxanne Ritchi!
- 罗珊•立芝? - 没错!罗珊•立芝!
I saw her having dinner and making googly eyes
我看着她吃晚餐
at some intellectual dweeb!
直勾勾地盯着一个书呆子!
Who needs all that noise?
别嘘
That's why I think we should team up.
所以我想我们应该合作
You... Wait... What?
你…慢着…什么?
With my power, and your big-headedness,
我的力量,再加上你的智慧
- we could rule the city! - You want to team up?
- 我们可以统治这个城市! - 你想跟我合作?
I even drew up some new costume designs, see?
我还设计了一些新造型,看?
- Costume designs? - You'd be the brains,
- 新造型? - 你当策划人
so you'd get a little brain,
所以你的衣服上有个小脑子
wearing glasses on your costume, or something.
戴着眼镜或什么的
And since I'm the cool one, I'd have, like,
我是酷酷的那一个
two tanks swordfighting...
所以我要带着两把剑…
I can't believe you.
你不是认真的吧
All your gifts, all your powers,
你挥霍你所有的天赋和力量
and you... you squander them for your own personal gain.
来满足一己私欲
- Yes! - No! I'm the villain!
- 没错! - 不!我才是坏人!
You're the good guy! I do something bad,
你是好人!我做坏事
and you come and get me! That's why I created you.
然后你来抓我! 所以我才把你创造出来
Yeah, right. You're nuts. Space Dad told me...
你傻了,太空老爸告诉我…
Look, I'm your space dad!
我就是你的太空老爸!
You should be more like Metro Man.
你应该多向都市超人学习
- You tricked me? - Oh, don't like that?
- 你耍我? - 不喜欢?
Well, there's more.
还有呢
I'm also the intellectual dweeb dating Roxanne.
我还是跟罗珊约会的那个书呆子呢
- No. - And we were smooching up a storm!
- 不 - 而且我们吻了个天昏地暗!
When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna...
等我抓到你,我就…
Yes! Yes, I know! Bring me to justice.
对了!对了,我知道! 把我交给法律制裁
Oh God, how I've missed this.
我盼这一刻好久了
And the hero strikes the first blow.
英雄出了第一拳
But evil returns with a backhand!
不过坏人用反手还击!
Yes!
好!
Come out, you little freak!
出来,你这变态!
I want to see what that big brain looks like on the pavement!
我要把你打得稀巴烂!
You fell for the oldest evil trick in the book!
你中了书上最老掉牙的圈套!
You little blue twerp!
你这个小小的蓝色人渣!
En garde!
预备!
Oh, now that's the spirit!
这才像话!
Parry! Thrust! Parry again!
我闪!我刺!我再闪!
Now it's time for some witty back and forth banter!
现在是时候来些美妙的斗嘴了!
You go first!
你先来!
OK! Look, I'm not sure where to go with that!
好吧!我不知道从哪开始!
This one's for stealing my girlfriend!
这一下是因为你抢了我女朋友!
This one's for Space Dad making a fool out of me!
这一下是因为你假扮太空老爸耍我!
And, Megamind, this one's for Space Stepmom! You lied to her!
还有,这一下是帮太空后妈出气的! 你背叛了她!
Well done. I thought that battle went really, really well.
干得好,我觉得这场战斗打得很漂亮
- I mean, I have a few notes. - Notes?
- 我有一些点评 - 点评?
But they can wait. You can take me to jail now.
不过可以迟些再说 现在你可以把我扔进监狱了
Oh, no, no, no. I was thinking more like the morgue. You're dead!
不不不,我更想把你丢进太平间 你死定了!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. This isn't how you play the game.
游戏可不是这样玩的
Game over.
游戏结束
(紧急逃生按钮——小仆)
Brain-bots!
机械蝇!
I'm calling time out!
我要停战!
Time out? Time out! Time out!
停战好吗?停战!停战!
Brain-bots, initiate the fail-safe.
机械蝇,出最后的绝招
Guess what, Buster Brown? It's made from copper.
捣蛋鬼,猜猜这是什么? 这可是铜做的
You're powerless against it.
在这里面你的超能力就没了
It's the very same metal used to defeat... Metro Man?
这正是用来打败都市超人的…铜
You should stop comparing me to Metro Man!
别把我和都市超人混为一谈!
You can run, Megamind, but you can't hide!
大智慧,你躲得了初一躲不了十五!
We're saved! We're saved!
我们得救了!我们得救了!
What's your name, new hero?
你叫什么名字,新英雄?
- It's Titan. - Thank you!
- 泰坦 - 感谢你!
Thank you! Titan has freed us!
谢谢!泰坦解放了我们!
Oh, I wouldn't say "free." More like under new management.
我可不会说“解放” 倒不如说归于新的管辖
- What do you want? - Titan's turned evil.
- 你想干嘛? - 泰坦已经变坏了
Congratulations. Another one of your genius plans has backfired on you.
恭喜你,又一个自食其果的计划
And why did my doorman let you up?
门卫怎么会让你上来的?
Carlos.
卡洛斯
Please, Roxanne, no. No. I need your help.
求你了,罗珊,别关门 我需要你的帮助
Why do you need my help?
你为什么找我帮忙?
Because you're the smartest person I know.
因为你是我认识的最聪明的人
But you can't hide here.
但是你不能躲在这里
The copper should have worked. Why didn't the copper work?
铜应该可以奏效才对 为什么没效了呢?
The copper worked perfectly well last time.
上次铜的作用效果很好
Copper? You're not making any sense.
铜?你在说什么呢
Look, if we don't find Titan's weakness,
如果我们找不到泰坦的弱点
he'll destroy the whole city.
他会毁了整个城市的
- OK, how can I help? - We need to find answers.
- 那我要怎么帮忙? - 我们要找到他的弱点
You knew Metro Man best. Did he have a hideout? A cave?
你最了解都市超人 他有藏身之所吗?山洞什么的?
A solitary fortress of some kind? Anything that would give us clues.
个人要塞之类的? 任何可以给我们提供线索的地方
Well... there is one place I know.
我知道一个地方
You gave him these powers. Can't you just take them away?
你给了他那些超能力 就不能解除掉吗?
I can't. I lost my diffuser gun when I misplaced the invisible car.
不行,我忘了隐形车停在什么地方了 我的解除枪就落在车上
The night you dumped me. Alone. In the rain.
就是你甩了我的那晚 我孤零零一个人,淋着雨
Did you ever look back?
你有往回看过吗?
- No! - My giant blue head!
- 没有! - 我的大蓝头!
I guess we're here.
我们到了
So, this is where he hid it.
原来他把它放到了这里
After all these years. My old shoolhouse.
过了这么多年,我的老校舍
You know, I think there's an apology in order for the other night.
“小天才学校” (天才儿童专门学校)
我想应该有人要为那天晚上的事情道歉
OK, that would be nice, but make it quick.
很好,但是你得说快点
We have much more pressing matters to deal with.
我们还有更紧急的事情要做呢
Wow. I can't believe he kept all this stuff.
哇,这些东西他居然都还留着
I remember when he wore that.
我还记得他穿这件斗篷是在什么时候
- Shouldn't we try to stay focused here? - Yes, of course. Right. Focused.
- 我们是不是应该集中精神干点正事? - 当然,对,要集中精神
Hey. Come over and look at this.
嘿,过来看看这个
What is it? What did you find?
是什么?你找到了什么?
Look.

This glass has ice cubes in it.
这个玻璃杯里有冰块
Yes, that's what happens when water gets cold.
没错,水变冷了就会这样
No, what I'm saying is, don't you think it's a little odd
不是,这冰居然还没融化
that the ice hasn't melted yet?
你不觉得有点奇怪吗?
One of life's great mysteries.
的确是生活大奥秘之一
Hey.

We now have confirmed reports.
我们现在有可靠的报道
Titan, first thought to be this city's new hero, has turned evil.
我们原以为是本城新英雄的泰坦 已经投身邪恶
The city has never seen this level of destruction.
城市受到了史上最大的破坏
If only Metro Man were still alive.
如果都市超人还活着就好了
- You're alive? - You're alive.
- 你还活着? - 你还活着
- I'm alive. - But I, we...
- 我还活着 - 但是我,我们…
We saw your skeleton! You were dead!
我们看到了你的骨骼!你当时死了!
Are you a ghost?
你是鬼吗?
There had better be an amazing explanation for this.
你最好给个好点的解释
Speak, apparition.
说话呀,幽灵
OK. OK, OK, OK.
好,好,好,好
You both deserve the truth.
你们都理应知道真相
It all started back at the observatory.
一切得从天文台说起
Roxanne was kidnapped. I was gonna stop you.
罗珊遭到绑架 我要去阻止你
My head wasn't in the game that day.
那天我心不在焉
We were kind of going through the motions.
我们有点像走走过场
So... using my super-speed,
所以…运用我的超速度
I decided to go clear my head.
我决定去理清头绪
Fire!
发射!
Then I realized,
然后我意识到
we had done this same silly charade our entire lives.
我们整个人生都在玩着同样的脑残游戏
I tried to get my mind off how I was feeling,
我努力不去考虑自己的感受
but I just felt stuck.
但是我依然很困惑
I began to realize, despite all my powers,
我开始发现,除了我的超能力
each and every citizen of Metro had something I didn't: A choice.
每个大都市市民都有我没有的东西:选择
Ever since I can remember, I've always had to be what the city wanted me to be.
从我记事起 我就一直在做着这个城市要我做的角色
But what about what I wanted to do?
那我想做的事呢?
Then it suddenly hit me.
然后我忽然明白了
“我可以成为最快乐的自己”
I do have a choice.
我可以选择的
I can be whatever I want to be.
我可以成为任何我想成为的人
No one said this hero thing had to be a lifetime gig.
没有人说过当英雄一定要当一辈子
You can't just quit, either.
但是你也不能辞职
That's when I got the brilliant idea... to fake my death.
于是我想到了个绝妙的主意…假死
Copper drains my powers.
铜会吸光我的超能力
Your weakness is copper?
你的弱点就是铜?
Once your death ray hit, I'd never felt so alive.
你的死亡射线一到 我从来都没这么有活力过
So I borrowed a prop from a nearby nursing school.
所以我从附近的护理学校借了具骨骼
Metro Man was finally dead.
都市超人终于死了
And Music Man was born!
音乐超人诞生了!
- Music Man? - That way I could keep my logo.
- 音乐超人? - 因为这样我就可以保留我的标记了 (都市和音乐的英文开头字母都是M)
- 'Cause of wha? - Come again?
- 因为什么? - 再说一遍?
I was finally free to get in touch with my true power...
我终于可以自由发挥我真正的力量了…
...weaving lyrical magic.
…编写充满感情的诗篇
Check this out.
听听这首歌
I have eyes that can see
我有一双能看清矿藏的眼睛…
Right through lead...

- You're horrible! - Granted, you have talent.
- 你太可恶了! - 当然,你很有天赋
But there's a madman out there destroying our... your city.
但是外面有个疯子 在破坏我们的…你们的城市
How could you do this?!
你怎么可以这样?
The people of this city relied on you, and you deserted them!
这座城市的人都信任你 你却抛弃了他们!
You left us in the hands of him!
你让我们落到他的手里!
- No offense. - No, I'm with you.
- 恕我直言 - 没事,我同意你
Look, we need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
I'm sorry. I really am.
抱歉,真的很抱歉
I'm done.
我累了
You know, little buddy, there's a yin for every yang.
兄弟,每个阳都有相对的一个阴
If there's bad, good will rise up against it.
如果有恶存在 善就会起来与之对抗
It's taken me a long time to find my calling.
我好不容易才找到真正想做的事
Now it's about time you find yours.
现在你也是时候去找你的了
Hey, who needs him?
鬼才需要他呢
We can beat Titan ourselves.
我们自己可以打败泰坦
I say we go back to the evil lair, grab some ray guns,
我们回你那个邪恶之巢 拿些射线枪
hold him sideways, and just go all gangsta on him.
从侧面钳制住他 然后让所有的黑帮来对付他
We can't.
我们不行的
So that's it? You're just giving up?
就此结束?你就这样放弃了?
I'm the bad guy. I don't save the day, I don't fly off into the sunset,
我是坏人,我不会力挽狂澜 我不会在落日下飞走
and I don't get the girl.
我也不讨女孩子喜欢
I'm going home.
我要回家了
Unless someone comes to our aid soon, all may be lost.
除非马上有人出来帮助我们 否则整个城市将会沦陷
Thousands have already fled the city in a mass exodus.
数千人已经逃离这座城市
Remaining citizens are warned to stay indoors until further notice.
留守市民接到警报 留在室内,直到进一步的通知
Authorities have issued a warning
当局发出警告
to stay out of the downtown area at all costs.
市民无论如何都要远离城区
(太蛋城)
Hal!
哈尔!
Hal!
哈尔!
Let me guess. After seeing how awesome I am,
我猜猜,看过我有多厉害之后
you've finally come to your senses? Well, I'm over you.
你终于醒悟了?不过我对你没兴趣了
- I've come to stop you, Hal. - You? Oh, wow.
- 我是来阻止你的,哈尔 - 你?哇
OK, what are you gonna do, report me to death?
你打算怎么做,报道我到死?
I was going to try reasoning with you.
我要跟你讲道理
You and I, we worked together for a long time. I know you.
我们一起工作了很长时间,我了解你
You don't know me. You never took the time to know me.
你不了解我 你从来就不会花时间去了解我
This is the first time we've hung out socially,
今天是我们第一次公开约会呢
and it's when I'm about to destroy the city!
也是我将要摧毁这座城市的日子!
I want to talk to the real Hal.
我要跟真正的哈尔说话!
I want to talk to the guy who loved being a cameraman,
我要跟那个喜欢当摄影记者…
and eating dip, and being a nerd,
…吃奶油沙司的宅男哈尔说话
and being not as scary as the Tighten Hal.
而不是这个可怕的太蛋哈尔
Too late!
太迟了!
... interrupting our scheduled...
…打断了我们预定的…
... extraordinary events taking place...
…特大事件发生…
Heat in the valley and...
山谷的温度…
Megamind!
大智慧!
You and I have some unfinished business.
你和我的私人恩怨还没了结呢
I'll be waiting at Metro Tower.
我在都市塔等你
Oh, and just so you don't get cold feet...
为了不让你当缩头乌龟…
Roxanne.
罗珊
Come on, Roxie, call for your hero to come rescue you.
来呀,珊珊,叫你的英雄来救你呀
Megamind, I don't even know if you're listening, but if you are,
大智慧,我不知道你有没有在听 如果你在的话,听我说
you can't give up.
你不能放弃
The Megamind I knew would never have run from a fight,
我认识的大智慧从来不会逃过任何一仗
even when he knew he had absolutely no chance of winning.
就算他知道自己输定了
It was your best quality.
这是你最大的优点
You need to be that guy right now.
现在你要找回那个你
The city needs you.
这个城市需要你
I need you.
我需要你
Roxanne.
罗珊
You have one hour.
你只有一个小时的时间
Don't keep me waiting.
别让我等太久
Warden! Warden! Listen to me! You have to let me go!
监察官!监察官! 听我说!你必须放了我!
Tighten has to be stopped!
一定要有人来阻止太蛋!
Sorry, Megamind. You still have 88 life sentences to go.
抱歉,大智慧 你还有88个无期徒刑
Plenty of time to reflect on what you've done.
你有充足的时间去反省自己的所作所为
Did you want to hear me say it? I'll say it.
你想听我道歉吗?我说
Here it is, from the blackest part of my heart.
发自我内心最黑暗的部分
I am sorry!
对不起!
Not buying it.
不买你的帐
I don't blame you.
我不怪你
I've terrorized this city countless times.
我无数次在这个城市引起恐慌
Created a hero who's turned out to be a villain.
创造了一个英雄,结果却是个坏蛋
I lied to Roxanne, and...
我骗了罗珊,还有…
...my best friend Minion, I treated like dirt.
…我最好的朋友小仆 我没有好好对他
Please don't make this city...
请不要让这座城市…
...don't make Roxanne pay for my wrongdoings.
…不要让罗珊为我犯的错来买单
Apology accepted.
道歉已接受
Oh, Minion, you fantastic fish, you.
噢,小仆,你这条出色的鱼,是你呀
What are we waiting for? We'd better get going.
我们还等什么?还是快走吧
You got me.
被你骗到了
- Good luck, fellas! - We're gonna die!
- 祝你好运,小伙子! - 我们要死了!
Wait, what?
慢着,你说什么?
Hey, Metro losers. This is Metro Tower.
嘿,都市输家,这里是都市塔
They say it's supposed to be a symbol of our city's strength.
人们说它是我们城市力量的标志
But for me, it's a reminder of the day
但是对我来说,它总让我想起
this woman ferociously ripped out my heart. And I hate reminders!
这个女人是如何残忍地伤我的心,我恨它!
Help!
救命!
Please don't do this. I know there's still good in you, Hal.
请你别这样,哈尔 我知道你还有良知的
You're so naive, Roxie.
你太天真了,珊珊
You see the good in everybody, even when it's not there.
你看到了每个人的好 尽管有人并非如此
You're living a fantasy.
你活在白日梦里
There is no Easter Bunny, there is no Tooth Fairy,
世上没有复活节兔子,没有牙仙
and there is no Queen of England.
英格兰也没有女皇
This is the real world, and you need to wake up!
这是现实世界,你醒醒吧!
You dare challenge Megamind?
你竟敢挑战大智慧?
This town isn't big enough for two super-villains!
一山不能容二虎!
Oh, you're a villain all right! Just not a super one!
好,你是个坏蛋! 只不过不是超级的那一个!
Yeah? What's the difference?
是吗?那有什么区别?
Presentation!
气场!
- I knew you'd come back. - Well, that made one of us.
- 我就知道你会回来的 - 只是你而已
- What's the plan? - Well, it mostly involves not dying.
- 有什么计划? - 计划大致是别丢了小命
I like that plan.
我喜欢这个计划
Building!
大楼!
Go faster! Make this thing go faster!
开快点!让这玩意开快点!
I can't control it!
我控制不了它!
No.

Well, that was easy.
真轻松
Looks like there's only one loose end now.
看来现在就只剩一个小问题了
Please, let's have a little respect for public transportation.
我们尊重一下公共交通吧
You came back!
你回来了!
You were right, Roxanne. I never should have left.
你说得对,罗珊 我永远都不应该离开
I... I thought you were dead.
我…我以为你死了
My death was... greatly exaggerated.
我的死…被大大地夸大了
So, you're the punk I've heard about.
那你就是我听说的那个小流氓了
I'm sorry. I did the best I could.
对不起,我尽力了
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你自豪
Minion?
小仆?
Surprise!
惊喜!
He's the real hero.
他才是真正的英雄
Megamind.
大智慧
Going somewhere?
还去哪里?
Besides jail?
除了监狱之外?
No, not in the face, man. Please.
不,别打脸,求你了
If you know what's good for you, Tighten, you'll stay out of Metrocity!
如果你识趣的话 就滚出大毒市!
- You got it! - For good!
- 如你所愿! - 永远!
Pretty sneaky, sis.
很狡猾啊,小妞
But there's only one person I know who calls this town "Metrocity."
只有一个人把这座城市叫成“大毒市”的
You.
就是你
Bet you think it's really funny?
你一定觉得很好玩是吧?
Let's all laugh at the really cool guy?
我们都来取笑那个真正牛逼的家伙,是吧?
Well, you're not gonna be laughing for long.
不过你笑不了多久的
The invisible car.
隐形车
Hey! Remember that night that I dumped you?
嘿!还记得我甩你的那一晚吗?
You're bringing this up now?
你怎么现在还提这个?
Well, I did look back!
我有往回看!
You did? You did?
真的?真的?
Yes! And you should look back right now!
是的!现在看看你后面!
Oh, I get it!
我明白了!
This is the last time you make a fool out of me!
这是你最后一次让我出丑了!
I made you a hero.
我把你塑造成一个英雄
You did the fool thing all by yourself.
蠢事都是你自己干的
You're so pathetic.
你真可怜
No matter what side you're on, you're always the loser.
无论你站到哪一边 你都永远是个失败者
There's a benefit to losing.
失败有个好处
You get to learn from your mistakes.
可以吸取教训
Oh, you've got to be kidding me!
噢,耍我的吧!
Minion, if I live, I will kill you.
小仆,如果我能活下来 我就杀了你
Enjoy your flight!
旅途愉快!
Megamind!
大智慧!
So this is how it ends.
就是这么回事
Normally, I'd chalk this up to my last glorious failure.
通常这会让我归结为上一次辉煌的失败
But not today.
但今天不是
What can I say? Old habits die hard.
我能说什么呢? 江山易改本性难移
Say bye-bye, Roxie.
说再见吧,珊珊
Ollo.

The thing about bad guys, they always lose!
坏蛋的下场就是他们永远都会输!
- You did it. You won. - Well...
- 你成功了,你赢了 - 那个…
I finally had a reason to win. You.
我终于有了赢的理由,那就是你
Minion!
小仆!
Can't see. It's cold and... warm, and dark and light.
我看不见了,又冷又…暖,又暗又亮
It's me, Minion. I'm right here.
是我,小仆,我在这
We've had a lot of adventures together, you and I.
我们一起经历了很多
We have, Minion.
是的,小仆
I mean... most of them ended in horrible failure,
大部分都以惨败告终
but we won today. Didn't we, sir?
但是今天我们赢了,是吧,头?
Yes, Minion, we did it. Thanks to you.
是的,小仆 我们成功了,多亏了你
Code: We're The Good Guys Now.
暗号:我们现在是好人了
Code: I Guess We Are.
暗号:我想是的
Oh, oh, oh, I'm going! I think this, this is it!
我要走了!我…我的死期到了!
I'm going... going far...
我…我就要远去了…
What a drama queen.
真是个戏剧女皇
You know, I'm feeling much better now. I guess I just needed a swim.
我现在感觉好多了 我想我只是需要游一下泳
He had you, didn't he?
你被他骗到了,是吧?
Classic Minion. Don't give me that face.
典型的小仆,别那样看着我
He reels you in with that little face.
他就是靠那张小脸把你蒙住的
- Look at that face. - We did it!
- 看那张脸 - 我们成功了!
We did it!
我们成功了!
- Fist pump! - You did it!
- 耶! - 你成功了!
We won, we won, we won!
我们赢了,我们赢了,我们赢了!
Get back, you savages!
退后,你们这群野蛮人!
Sorry! Sorry. He's just not used to positive feedback.
对不起!对不起 他只是还不习惯大家的热情回应
Funny, I guess destiny is not the path given to us...
有趣的是,我想命运不是注定的那条路…
... but the path we choose for ourselves.
而是我们自己选择的那条路
All right, put your hands in the air.
好了,举起你们的双手
Now hand over your wallets.
现在把你们的钱包交出来!
I'm just kidding!
我只是开玩笑!
Just kidding!
开玩笑而已!
I have to admit, being good has its perks.
我不得不承认,当好人也有乐趣
You know, you look pretty good in white.
你穿白色很好看
Megamind, if you plea...
大智慧,请…
Hey. My kid can't see.
嘿,你挡住我的孩子了
Sorry, my friend.
对不起,朋友
Way to go, little buddy. I knew he had it in him.
这就对了,兄弟 我就知道他本性不坏
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们,先生们
Megamind, defender of Metro City!
大智慧,大都市的卫士!
You know, I like the sound of that.
我喜欢欢呼声
Hit it!
放音乐!
Megamind! Megamind! Megamind! Megamind!
大智慧!大智慧!大智慧!大智慧!
I'm bad! I'm bad! That's right. Yeah!
我很坏!我很坏!没错,耶!
Sir, you really need to empty your pockets more often.
头,你真的要更常清空你的口袋了
This has been the worst day of my entire life.
今天是我人生中最糟糕的一天了
No worries.
别担心

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有