加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

钻井面试电话英语

(2011-01-11 20:32:01)
标签:

钻井专业英语

杂谈

 

                                           钻井面试电话英语

                                                崔智德

    用英语打电话是衡量一个人英语水平的标准之一。是否具备用英语打电话的能力,将决定能否获得参加外企面试的机会。即使是国企或民企的海外项目,也同样要用电话作为通讯工具,与外方做各种联系。井队搬家安装、正常钻进、测井、固井、取心、定向、完井试油、生产汇报等,都需要用电话保持联系。可见,用英语打电话的能力何等重要。

                                      (文中电话号码均属虚构)

1、拨打对方付费电话1

1、Operator. (完整说法是:This is an operator.)

我是接线员。

   I'd like to make a collect call to San Francisco, California, but I don't know the number.

我想打对方付费电话到加利福尼亚州的旧金山市,但我不知道电话号码。

2、Do you have the name and address of the party?

您有对方的姓名和住址吗?

 Yes, I do. It's Gordon Lawson, at No.986, White Birch Street.

是的,我有。是高顿·劳森,地址是白桦树街986号。

3、One moment, please....The number is 840-62093. May I have your name, please?

请稍候……,号码是840-62093,请问您贵姓?

Bert Bloor.

伯特·布鲁尔。

4、And your number, please.

请问您的电话号码?

Yes, my phone number is 86393-682096.   

好,我的电话号码是86393-682096。

5、Will this be person to person or station to station?

是叫人还是叫号?

Station to station.

叫号。

6、Just a moment, please.

请稍候。

This is long distance. I have a collect call for anyone from Bert Bloor. Will you accept the charge?

这是长途电话,是伯特·布鲁尔打来的对方付费电话,你愿意接受吗?

7、Yes, I will.

是的,我接受。

Thank you. Go ahead, please.

谢谢你,请说话。

 

2、拨打对方付费电话2

1、Operator.

接线员。

I'd like to make a collect call to Houston. That's area code 713-66898

我想打个电话到休斯敦,让对方付费。电话号码是713-66898。

2、And what's the name of the person you want to speak to?

你要通话的人叫什么名字?

George Garcia.

乔治·加西亚。

3、How do you spell it?

   怎么拼写?

   G-E-O-R-G-E, George, and G-A-R-C-I-A, Garcia.

   乔治G-E-O-R-G-E, 加西亚G-A-R-C-I-A.

4、Just a moment, please.

   请稍等。

   Thank you.

   谢谢。

5、Your party is on the line now, Sir, please go ahead.

   先生,您的电话接通了,请讲话。

 

3、拨打对方付费电话3

1、Hello, I'd like to call Houston, Texas.

 喂,你好,我想打电话到德克萨斯州的休斯敦。

 A person to person or a station to station call?

叫人,还是叫号。

2、It's a collect call.

是对方付费电话。

Then it will have to be person to person. Who would you like to speak to?

那就是叫人,你要跟谁通话?

3、Mr. Gordon Lawson.

高顿·劳森先生。

Please repeat the last name.

请再说一次姓氏。

4、Lawson.

劳森。

Would you like to spell it for me?

您能把它拼写给我吗?

5、Yes, L-A-W-S-O-N, Lawson.

   好,L-A-W-S-O-N, 劳森。

What's the number, please?

请问什么号码?

6、The phone number is 65498, area code 713.

电话号码是65498,地区号码是713。

Your name and number, please?

请问你的姓名和电话号码?

7、My name is Guy Haywood, and the telephone number here is 626-8689.

我叫盖伊·海伍德,电话号码是626-8689。

Just a moment, please. This is the operator. I have a collect call for Mr. Gordon Lawson from a Guy Haywood in Dhaka Bangladesh.

请稍候。我是接线员,有一个叫盖伊海伍德的,从孟加拉的达卡打给高顿·劳森的对方付费电话。

8、This is Gordon Lawson.

我是高顿·劳森。

 Will you accept the charges?

你接受计费吗?

9、Of course,I will. Mr. Haywood is an old friend of mine.

当然愿意。海伍德先生是我的老朋友。

Your party's on the line, go ahead.

接通了,请讲话。

10、Mr. Lawson, Is something wrong? I got a message telling me to call you.

劳森先生,有什么事吗?我收到一个信息,让我给你打个电话。

Guy, what are you doing with yourself in Bangladesh? You have to come back to Houston as soon as possible.

盖伊,你一个人在孟加拉干什么?你必须尽快回休斯敦来。

11、Well, what did you want me to call about?

嗯,你让我给你打电话有什么事?

There is a Drilling Engineering Program here and needs you to make. It must be completed in a week.

这儿有一份钻井工程设计需要你来做,必须在一周内完成。

12、Look, Mr. Lawson, I'm just on my way out to reserve an airline ticket. Could I call you back this afternoon?

嘿,劳森先生,我正要出门去订机票,我今天下午给你回电话好吗?

  Of course, dear. You do that.

当然可以,亲爱的,一定给我回电话。

13、Okay. Talk with you then. Bye.

好的,到时候再谈,再见。

 

4、拨打叫人电话1

1、Hello, operator, I'd like to make a long distance call to Houston. Person to person.

喂,你好,接线员,我想打一个到休斯敦的叫人电话。

May I have the name of your party?

请问对方的姓名?

2、Bill Kelley.

比尔·凯利。

 And his number?

他的电话号码?

3、713-620869.  

713-620869。

One moment, sir.

请稍候,先生。

4、Connect me with the overseas operator, please.

请帮我接国际电话台。

Overseas operator. (完整说法是This is an overseas operator.)

这是国际电话接线员。

5、I'd like to place an overseas call to Houston.

我想打一个国际电话到休斯敦。

Person to person or station to station call, sir?

叫人还是叫号?先生。

6、Person to person, please. I'd like to speak to Mr. Bill Kelley.

叫人的,我找比尔·凯利先生。

Will you please spell his name for me?

请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?

7、That’s spelled B-I-L-L and K-E-L-L-E-Y

   它的拼法是B-I-L-L 和K-E-L-L-E-Y.

Thank you, sir. Your number, please?

谢谢你,先生,请问你的号码?

8、My number is 8610-6423.

我的号码是8610-6423。

 And your name?

你的姓名?

9、Nicol Price.

尼克尔·普赖斯。

Thank you, Mr. Price. Please hang up the receiver and wait. I'll call you back when your party is on the line.

谢谢你普赖斯先生,请挂上电话等候,等接通了我叫你。

Yes, thank you.

好,谢谢你。

 

5、拨打叫人电话2

1、Operator.

接线员。

Yes, Operator. I'd like to place a person to person call to New York. The number is 898-643632, but I don't know the area code.

喂,接线员,我想打个叫人电话到休斯敦,电话号码是898-643632,但我不知道那儿的区号。

2、Who do you want to speak to?

你想跟谁通话?

I'll speak to anyone at extension 236.

236分机的谁都行。

3、Please hold the line a moment.

   请稍等。

   All right, thank you.

   好,谢谢。

4、Your party is on the line now, please go ahead.

   接通了,请讲话。

   Hello, May I speak to Mr. Milton?

   你好,我可以跟米尔顿先生讲话吗?

 

6、拨打叫人电话3

1、Operator.

接线员。

Hello, I want to make a person to person call to 216-32459.

你好,我想打一个叫人电话,号码是216-32459。

2、And the name of the person you're calling, please?

请问你要通话的人叫什么名字?

Mark Leighton.

马克·雷顿。

3、How do you spell it?

   请问怎么拼写?

   M-A-R-K L-E-I-G-H-T-O-N.

   M-A-R-K L-E-I-G-H-T-O-N。

4、Thank you, just a moment, please.

   谢谢,请稍等。

 

7、对方付费的叫人电话

1、This is the overseas operator.

我是海外电话接线员。

Hello, I'd like to call Beijing.

喂,我想打电话到北京。

2、Yes, sir. Hold on a minute. What number are you calling, please?

好的,先生,请稍等。请问您要打的电话号码?

861-62068.   

861-62068。

3、861-62068. Is that right?   

861-62068,对吗?

That’s correct.

对。

4、Station to station?

叫号电话吗?

Yes, and I'd like to reverse the charges.

是的,我想让对方付费。

 

8、拨打国际长途1

1、Operator.

接线员。

Operator, I'd like to place a call to Houston, Texas, the United States. The number is 713-828968.

接线员,我想打个电话到美国德克萨斯州的休斯敦。电话号码是713-828968。

2、What's the name of the party you're calling?

你要通话的对方叫什么名字?

I'm not sure of the name, but the extension is 298,Drilling Operation Department.

叫什么名字我不太清楚,只知道电话分机是298,是钻井作业部。

3、One moment, your party is on the line, go ahead, please.

   稍等,接通了,请讲话。

Hello. Can I speak to drilling superintendent, please?

你好,我可以跟钻井总监讲话吗?

4、Hold on, please.

请等一下。

Thank you.

谢谢你。

5、Sorry, but he's out.

很抱歉,他出去了。

Would you tell him Bill Kelley called?

请你告诉他比尔·凯利给他打过电话好吗?

I'd be glad to.

好的。

 

9、拨打国际长途2

1、Hello. I'd like to make a long distance call to Beijing China.

喂,我想打个长途电话到中国北京。

Yes. Who are you calling please?

好的,请问你要打给谁?

2、Mr. Harry Hicks. area code 010, and the number is 69084638.

哈利·希克斯先生,地区号码是010,电话号码是69084638。

And may I have your name and telephone number please?

请问您的姓名和电话号码?

3、My first name is Peter, last name is Lawson, and my number here is 6826529.

我叫彼德,姓劳森,我的电话号码是6826529。

Is that a Khartoum number, sir?

先生, 那是喀土穆的号码吗?

4、Yes, it is.

是的,正是。

Just a moment please, and I'll put your call through.

请等一会,我会给你接通的。

5、Thank you.

谢谢你。

Your party is on the line now, sir. Please go ahead.

先生,你的电话接通了,请讲话。

 

10、转接找人电话

1、Hello?

喂?

Mr. Mercier?

米谢尔先生吗?

2、Yes?

是的。

There's call for you from Mr. Omarl of Old Elm Petroleum Company.

您有一个电话,是老榆树石油公司的欧马尔先生打来的。

3、Oh, yes. Please put him on.

啊,是的,请接过来。

Good morning Mr. Mercier, this is Omarl speaking.

早晨好,米谢尔先生,我是欧马尔。

4、Morning, this is Mercier speaking.

   你好,我是米谢尔。

 

11、想找的人不在

1、Hello, Global Drilling Company, what can I do for you?

你好,环球钻井公司,有什么事儿吗?

Yes, I'd like to speak to Mr. Peter Mercier in the International Drilling Department.

是的,我想找国际钻井部的彼德·米谢尔先生。

2、Just a moment, please.

请稍候。

All right, thank you.

好,谢谢。

3、I'm sorry, Mr. Mercier's line is busy. Will you hold on, please?

抱歉,米谢尔先生的电话占线,请稍候好吗?

 Yes.

好的。

4、Thank you for waiting. I'll connect you.

让你久等了,我这就帮你接通。

Thank you. Hello, may I speak to Mr. Mercier, please?

谢谢你,喂,我可以跟米谢尔先生通话吗?

5、I'm sorry, sir, but Mr. Mercier is not in right now.

对不起,先生,现在米谢尔先生不在。

When do you expect him back?

你估计他什么时候能回来?

6、He should be back by two p.m. Would you like to leave a message?

他下午两点钟应该能回来,你要留话吗?

Yes. Would you have him call me back? My name is Mark. I'm at the North Lake Hotel, Room 213.

好的,请他给我回电话好吗?我是马克,住在北湖宾馆213房间。

7、All right, Mr. Mark. I'll give him your message.

好的,沈先生,我会传话给他的。

Thank you. Good-bye.

谢谢你,再见。

Good-bye.

再见。

 

12、预约拜访1

1、Hello, Is this Mr. Gordon Lawson?

喂,你好,是高顿·劳森先生吗?

Yes.

是的。

2、This is Ekman speaking. I was wondering if you'd mind if I dropped in for a few minutes this evening. That is, if you're not going to be busy.

我是艾克曼,我想你是否介意我今天晚上去拜访你一下,就是说如果你不忙的话。

Not at all, Mr. Ekman, We'd love to have you over. What time can we expect you?

不介意,艾克曼先生,我们欢迎你来,你几点来?

3、How about seven?

7点怎么样?

Is it too early, I think?

我看是不是有点太早了?

4、Is it seven thirty all right?

   七点半好吗?

 That’s fine. We'll be waiting for you. Thank you for calling.

好的,我们等你来,谢谢你来电话。

5、Thank you. Good-bye.

谢谢你,再见。

Good-bye.

再见。

 

13、预约拜访2

1、Hello, this is Drilling Supervisor’s Office.

喂,你好,这里是钻井监督办。

Hello. This is Richard. May I speak to Mr. Robinson?

你好,我是理查德,我可以跟鲁滨逊先生讲话吗?

2、This is Robinson.

我就是鲁滨逊。

Oh, hello, Mr. Robinson. You probably don't remember me, but I was a driller and my name is Richard when you worked as a drilling supervisor at Well No.6 in Akesu.

哦,你好,鲁宾逊先生,您可能不记得我了,您在阿克苏6井当监督时,我是司钻,我叫理查德。

3、Oh, I remember you, you are a tall boy. What can I do for you?

   哦,我记得。你是个大高个,有什么事儿吗?

I have a rather important problem about how to deal with complicated hole condition. Would you mind if I called on you to discuss it.

我有一个重要的关于如何处理井下复杂情况的问题,您介意我去您那里请教吗?

4、Not at all. When would you like to come over?

一点也不,你想什么时候来?

 If you're not busy tomorrow afternoon, I'd like to come then.

如果您明天下午不忙的话,我就那时候去。

5、Well, tomorrow is rather inconvenient. Could you come this afternoon around four?

嗯,明天不太方便,你能不能今天下午4点左右来?

 Yes. That'll be fine .Thank you very much.

是,那好,非常感谢。

6、Not at all. Thanks for calling. Good-bye.

不用谢,谢谢你打电话来,再见。

Good-bye.

再见。

 

14、预约拜访3

1、Hello. North Petroleum Company.

你好,北方石油公司

Hello. Is Mr. Russell there?

你好,拉赛尔先生在吗?

2、Yes. This is Mr. Russell speaking.

在,我就是。

Hello, This is Wesley from the Global Drilling Company..

你好,我是环球钻井公司的韦斯利。

3、Oh, yes, Mr. Wesley. I'm interested in buying one of your rig. I wonder if you

could give me some information.

哦,是韦斯利先生,我想从你们那儿买一套钻机。你能给我提供一些资料吗?

Certainly, it would be difficult to explain our rigs over the phone. May I call on you today or tomorrow?

当然可以,在电话中介绍我们的钻机可能比较困难,我可以在今天或明天去拜访你吗?

4、Well, today is rather inconvenient. Could you come tomorrow afternoon at

two?

嗯,今天不太方便,你可以明天下午两点钟来吗?

Yes, I'd glad to.

好,我很乐意。

5、Thank you very much. I'll be expecting you, then.

非常感谢,那么我就等着你的到来。

Thank you. I'll be there exactly at three. I believe I have your address.

谢谢你,我两点钟准到,因为我有你的地址。

6、Fine, See you tomorrow.

好的,再见。

See you tomorrow.

再见。

 

15、预约拜访4

1、Hello, this is the Drilling Expert Association.

你好,这里是钻井专家协会。

Hello. May I speak to Mr. Mill?

你好,我可以跟米尔先生讲话吗?

2、Who's calling, please?

请问您是哪位?

This is Lucas from the Global Drilling Company.

我是环球钻井公司的鲁卡斯。

3、Just a moment, please. I'll see if Mr. Mill is in.

请稍等,我看看米尔先生在不在。

Thank you.

谢谢你。

4、Hello. Is this Mr. Lucas?

你好,是鲁卡斯先生吗?

Yes.

是的。

5、Mr. Lucas, May I help you?

   有什么事儿吗,鲁卡斯先生?

Yes,Mr. Mill, I'm calling to ask if I may visit you at your office tomorrow morning.

是的,米尔先生,我打电话是想问一下,我能否在明天上午到您的办公室找您?

6、Well, what do you want to see me about? Perhaps we can take care of it over

the phone.

嗯,你找我有什么事?或许我们可以在电话中谈。

Our Company is having a Drilling Technical Competition on the afternoon of the twenty-third. We wonder if you'd do us the honor of being one of our judges.

我们公司在23日下午举行钻井技术比赛。我们想是否有这份荣幸请您给我们当裁判。

7、I'm terribly sorry, but I'm going to be out of town on the twenty-third.

我非常抱歉,因为我23日要出城去。

Oh, that's too bad. I'm sorry to have troubled you.

哦,那真不巧,很抱歉打扰您了。

8、That's all right. Perhaps next time.

没有关系,或许下次吧!

Thank you. Good-bye.

谢谢你,再见。

Good-bye.

再见。

 

16、预约演讲

1、Hello, this is Bernal. May I help you?

你好,我是伯纳尔, 有什么事儿吗?

Hello, Professor Bernal. This is Freeman from the White Birch Drilling Company. We were wondering if you could speak at the Drilling Technical symposium we're sponsoring.

你好,伯纳尔教授,我是白桦钻井公司的富里曼。我们希望您能在我们赞助的英语座谈会上演讲。

2、Well, perhaps. When's it going to be held?

好,或许可以,什么时候举行?

On June 23 at two o'clock. That's Friday afternoon.

6月23日2点,那是星期五下午。

3、And what did you want me to speak about?

你们想让我讲些什么内容?

If it's all right with you, we'd like to have you speak on Well Control and Kill Well Procedure.

如果可以的话,我们希望您讲一些有关井控和压井程序问题。

4、That's fine. It so happens I've been doing some research on that subject recently. How long would you like it?

好的,碰巧最近我在那个专题上做了一些研究,你们希望我讲多长时间?

About an hour with twenty or thirty minutes afterwards for questions.

大约1小时,然后20或30分钟的提问。

5、All right. I'll be glad to do it.

好的,我很乐意去做。

Thank you. The terms we're considering are the same as last time. Will that be satisfactory?

谢谢您,我们所考虑的条件和上次一样,满意吗?

6、Yes. That'll be fine. And where's the place?

是的,可以,在什么地方?

The Lecture Hall of our Company. We'll send a car to pick you up at one thirty.在我们公司的报告厅,我们一点半派车去接您。

7、Thank you, good-bye.

   谢谢,再见。

   Good-bye.

   再见。  

 

17、预约应聘1

1、Hello, this is the Black Horse Petroleum Company. May I help you?

你好,这里是黑马石油公司,有什么事儿吗?

May I have your Human Resource Department, please?

请转人事部好吗?

2、Just a moment, please.

请稍等。

 Hello, this is Human Resource Department, Grace speaking. What can I do for you?

你好,人事部,我是格瑞斯,有什么事儿吗?

3、I'm calling about your ad in this morning's paper.

我打电话是想询问一下有关今天早报上你们刊登广告的事儿。

Oh, yes. Are you interested in doing some work in Petroleum Equipment

Trade?

哦,是的,你有兴趣从事有关石油设备贸易方面的工作吗?

4、Yes, sir.

是的,先生。

May I have your name, please?

请问您贵姓?

5、George Hoyle.

乔治·霍伊尔。

Thank you. Did you work in Equipment Trade before?

谢谢,你以前做过设备贸易吗?

6、Yes, I did. I worked at East Petroleum Equipment Trade Co. for 3 years.

做过,我在东方石油设备贸易公司工作过3年。

Have you had any experience of Solids Control Equipment trade?

你有固控设备贸易方面的经验吗?

7、Just a little, mostly part-time work.

只有一点儿,大部分是兼职工作。

I see. Well, frankly we're looking for an experienced person. But your English sounds pretty good. Perhaps we could train you ourselves. Could you come over to see me this afternoon?

我理解,嗯,直说吧,我们想找有经验的人,但是你的英语好像说得很好,或许我们自己可以对你进行培训,今天下午你能来见我吗?

8、Yes, sir. What time?

可以,先生,什么时候?

About four p.m.

大约下午4点钟。

9、Yes, sir. I'll be there.

好的,先生,我会去的。

Please bring a copy of your personal history statement.

请你带一份履历表来。

10、Yes, sir.

好,先生。

OK. I'll see you this afternoon, then Thanks for calling.

好的,那么下午见,谢谢你打电话来。

11、Thank you very much, Bye.

非常感谢你,再见。

 

18、预约应聘2

1、Hello, Global Drilling Company. May I help you?

你好,这儿是环球钻井公司,有什么事儿吗?

Hello. I'm calling about your ad for a rig manager.

你好,我打电话是想问你们刊登广告招聘一个钻井队长的事。

2、Oh, yes.

哦,是的。

 I'm interested in this position and want to obtain it.

我有兴趣获得这个职位。

3、Did you work as rig manager before?

   你以前当过钻井队长吗?

   Yes, I have worked as rig manager for three years.

   当过,我已经当了三年队长了。

4、Well, we're just looking for a rig manager. Perhaps you could come over and see me.

那好,我们正在寻找一名钻井队长,或许你可以来跟我谈谈。

Yes. I'd be glad to. When would be convenient?

是的,我很乐意去,什么时候比较方便?

5、Well, today's not so good. How about tomorrow morning?

嗯,今天不太好,明天上午如何?

I'm sorry, but I have something to do in the morning. Would the afternoon be inconvenient?

对不起,上午我有事儿,下午不方便吗?

6、No. I don't think so. About two?

下午可以,两点如何?

Yes. That'd be fine.

好,就这样。

7、May I have your name?

请问您贵姓?

My name is Peter Lawson.

我叫彼德·劳森。

8、I see. Well, thank you for calling, Mr. Lawson.

知道了,谢谢你打电话来,劳森先生。

Not at all. See you.

别客气,再见。

 

19、查询招聘信息

1、Hello.

喂。

Hello. Did you have an ad for a mud engineer in yesterday's paper?

喂,你好,你们昨天是不是在报上刊登了招聘泥浆工程师的广告?

2、Yes. We did. But I'm afraid this position's already been filled.

是的,我们刊登了,但是恐怕这个职位已经有人补充了。

I see. Well, thank you just the same.

我知道了,嗯,还是要谢谢你。

3、I'm sorry. Good-bye.

对不起,再见。

Good-bye.

再见。

 

20、拨打家里电话1

1、Hello. Lawson's residence.

你好,这里是劳森家。

May I speak to Mr. Lawson, please?

请问我可以跟劳森先生讲话吗?

2、May I have your name?

请问您贵姓?

Lawrence.

劳任斯。

3、Thank you, Just a moment, please.

谢谢你,请稍等。

Hello, Mr. Lawrence, How are you? What can I do for you?

喂,劳任斯先生,你好吗?有什么事儿吗?

4、Yes, I have a problem about casing cementing and I’d like to discuss it with you this afternoon if you are free.

   是的,我有一个固井问题,如果今天下午您有时间的话,我想跟您讨论一下。

   OK, How about three?

   好,三点钟怎么样?

5、That’s all right. See you.

   那好,再见。

   See you.

   再见。

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有