《东邪西毒》中英文台词全对照A
(2009-12-31 07:37:12)
标签:
东邪西毒电影台词张国荣梁朝伟张学友刘嘉玲张曼玉梁家辉杨采妮娱乐 |
http://blog.sina.com.cn/holy1987
THE ASHES OF TIME
《东邪西毒》
Directed by Wang Jiawei
In the years to come….I’ll be give the nickname: Malicious west.
很多年之后,我有个绰号叫做西毒。
Well, everyone can be very malicious….if you’ve ever been jealous of someone.
任何人都可以变得狠毒,只要你尝试过什么叫妒忌。
I don’t care how others think of me.It’s just that I don’t want others to be happier than I.
我不介意其他人怎样看我,我只不过不想别人比我更开心。
But there are some people….who are just too proud to be jealous.
我以为有一些人永远都不会嫉妒,因为他太骄傲。
In the early days of my martial adventures….I came to know a man.
在我出道的时候,我认识了一个人。
He usually makes his appearance in the east.Maybe that’s why in the years to come…..people will call him evil east.
因为他喜欢在东边出没,所以很多年后,他有个绰号叫东邪。
The Five Goldens will meet the star Jupiter this year.There are famines everywhere.
因为今年五黄临太岁,到处都是旱灾。
Whenever there’re famines, people will have problems.Problems mean….business for me.
有旱灾的地方一定有麻烦,有麻烦,那我就有生意。
My name’s Ouyng Feng.I specialize in solving problems for others.
我是西域白驼山人氏,我叫欧阳峰,我的职业是替人解决麻烦。
Ouyng Feng:Buddy,you must be around forty. In forty years,you must come to hate someone…someone who’d wronged you.Someone you wanted…to kill…yet didn’t care or you just didn’t bother. Well, murder…can be very simple matter.I have this friend who’s skilled in martial arts.He’s been a little low on money lately. Pay a reasonable fee and he will kill for you.Think about it!
欧阳峰:看来你年纪也四十出头,这四十多年来,总有些事你不愿再提,或有些人你不愿再见,因为他们曾做过些对不起你的事。或者你也想过要把他们杀了,不过你不敢,或者你觉得不值得。其实杀一个人好简单。我有个朋友,他武功很好,不过最近生活有点困难。只要你随便给他一点银两,他一定可以帮你杀了那个人。你尽管考虑一下。
In fact,murder is no easy job.One only risks it…..because one’s survival depends on it.
其实杀一个人不是很容易,不过为了生活,很多人都会冒这个险
Having left White Camel Mountain….I came to this desert…..and started this killing business.
离开白驼山之后,我去了这个沙漠,开始这种买卖。
“Day 6, Insects awaker.”
初六日,惊蛰。
Every year around this time, someone comes to drink with me.
每年这个时候,总有一个人来找我喝酒
He’s called Huang yaoshi.
他的名字叫黄药师。
A strange fellow.
这个人很奇怪
He always comes from the east.
每次总从东边而来
He’s been coming here for several years.
这习惯已维持了好多年
He brought me a gift this year.
今年,他带了一份手信给我.
Huang yaoshi:A new acquaintance…recently gave me a bottle of wine.The wine is called “A happy-Go-Lucky Life”.She said it takes away you memory of the past.Sounded weird to me….What on earth is this wine?She also said man’s biggest problem…is that he remembers.How wonderful it’d be to forget the past! Everyday would be a new beginning.Isn’t that great?Well, this wine will meant for you. You wouldn’t mind….sharing it, would you?
黄药师:不久前,我遇上一个人,这人送我一坛酒,她说那叫“醉生梦死”,喝了之后,可令人忘掉以前做过的任何事。我很奇怪,为什么会有一坛这样的她说人最大的烦恼,就是记性太好,如果什么都可以忘掉,以后的每一天将会是一个新的开始,你说这有多开心。这坛酒本来打算送给你的,看起来,我们得分来喝了。
I couldn’t bring myself to drink the magic wine.
对于太古怪的事情,我向来很难接受
I didn’t drink a single drop of it.
所以这坛“醉生梦死”我一直没有喝
But it did seem to work on Huang….After drinking half a pot, he started to lose his memory.
可能这酒真的有效,那天晚上,黄药师开始忘记了很多事情。
Ouyng Feng:Do you recall our first meeting?
欧阳峰:你还记得我们怎样认识的吗?
Huang yaoshi:No.
黄药师:我想不起来了。
Ouyng Feng:Well, why are you here then?
欧阳峰:那你还记得你是怎样来这的吗?
Huang yaoshi:I don’t remember.
黄药师:我也不记得了。
Ouyng Feng:Why are you staring at the cage?
欧阳峰:为什么你老看着那鸟笼
Huang yaoshi:Looks familiar to me.
黄药师:因为很眼熟。
He was very drunk. He left very early the next morning.
那天晚上他喝得大醉,第二天清早就走了。
I don’t know why he gave me the magic wine.
我不知道他为什么要拿那坛“醉生梦死”给我
I could see that he was upset.
但我看得出他有心事
Every year after visiting me. He’d always go to see someone.
每次见了我之后他都去见一个人
A month later, Huang went into the mountain….where one of his best friends lived.
一个月之后,黄药师去了一个很远的地方,那是他好朋友的故乡。
He once stayed there for a quite some year….following his friend’s wedding.
在他朋友成亲那年,黄药师曾经在那儿住了一段时间。
Then one day, his friend left home and never returned.
有一天他朋友离开了家
Since then….Huang also left and hadn’t returned until this time.
这次以后,黄药师就再也没有去过。
Huang yaoshi:May I buy you a drink?
黄药师:能不能请你喝碗酒?
I just want water tonight.
盲剑客:我今天只想喝水。
Huang yaoshi:Have we met before?
黄药师:我们以前好象见过?
More than that. You’ve been my very best friend…..but not any more now. What are you doing here?
盲剑客:何止见过,你曾经是我最好的朋友,但现在已经不是。你来这儿干什么。
Huang yaoshi:A new acquaintance…recently gave me a bottle of wine. The wine’s called “A Happy-To-Lucky Life”. She said it takes you memory of the past. I had some and found it really worked. Want to try some?
黄药师:前不久,我遇到一个人,她送给我一坛酒,她说喝了之后,无论以前做过什么也会全忘了。我喝了之后发觉真的很有效,不知你有没有兴趣试试?
Do you know the difference between drinking wine and water?The more wine you drink, the warmer you get. Water will only make you feel cold.
盲剑客:你知道喝酒跟喝水的分别吗?酒,越喝越暖,水会越喝越寒。
Huang yaoshi:Will I find you here again?
黄药师:我们还会再见吗?
No.
盲剑客:不会
I’ve sworn that….if ever I run into this people again….I will kill him.
我曾经发过誓,如果再让我碰到这个人,我一定会杀了他。
I failed to do that….because the last time I met him, I had almost gone blind.
但是我没有这样做,因为我看见他的时候,眼睛已经看不见东西了。
(姑苏城外小酒店)
Are you a man or a woman?
店小二:到底你是男还是女的。
I’m the first daughter….of the famous Murong clan.How dare you take to me like this? I’ll kill you just for that.
慕容燕:堂堂大燕国的公主,慕容家的小姐,你胆敢冒犯我,信不信我杀了你!
Huang yaoshi:You drunk.
黄药师:你喝醉了。
(慕容燕拔剑刺伤了黄药师)
One must avoid disputes with others if one has a bad memory.
一个人的记性不好,就别去太多是非之地
One must always remind oneself of the enemies one makes.
因为你可能忘记你的仇人
That night, Huang yaoshi almost lost his life because of that….
那天晚上,黄药师差点死在一个人手上。
(Yaoshi had an unbridled personality,when he was young.He charmed the women so quickly and hurt them just as fast)
(年轻时候的黄药师是一个放荡不羁的人,他好容易令到别人喜欢他,亦都好容易伤害其他人。)
Every year there are certain periods in which no one wants to die.
年间总有好几个月像人们不愿死似的。
After Insects Awaking, business has been awful.
去年立春后,我一直没有买卖
Only one customer came to me.
整个月,只有一个人来找我。
I want you to kill someone for me. Huang Yaoshi is his name.
慕容燕:我想你替我杀一个人,他的名字叫黄药师。
He’s one of the most skilled swordsman around. It won’t be a easy job.
欧阳峰:他是当今数一数二的剑客,恐怕并不容易杀掉他。
I’m willing to pay any price. There is only one condition. I must deliver the final blow. I want him to die an excruciating death.
慕容燕:只要可以杀死他,我不惜任何代价。但我有一个条件,他一定要死在我手上,并且是最痛苦的死法。
What did he do to you?
欧阳峰:为什么你跟他有这么大的仇怨?
Because….He dumped my sister.
慕容燕:因为一个女人,他抛弃了我的妹妹。
He’s called Morong Yan, he claimed he belonged to the famous Murong Clan.
他的名字叫慕容燕,自称是慕容公子的后人
He befriended Huang Yaoshi at peach blossom land outside Gusu City a year ago.
他和黄药师在姑苏城外的桃花林一见如故
That day, it’s written at lunar calendar. Day 4, first Day of Spring. The eastern breeze is no longer cold.
那天黄历上写着:初四,立春,东风解冻
This implies a fresh start.
就是说一个新的开始
One night, Huang played a joke on him
有一天晚上,黄药师跟他开了一个玩笑。
If you have a sister, I promise to marry her. Promise?
黄药师:如果你有个妹妹,我一定娶她为妻。
Promise. I’ll kill you….if you don’t keep you word. I promise.
慕容燕:好,我们一言为定。你千万别后(反)悔,要是你后(反)悔的话,我一定杀了你。
They made a appointment to meet his sister later.But Huang failed to turn up.
之后他们定了个日子,约好在一个地方见面,结果黄药师没有赴约。
Did my brother come to you?
慕容嫣:我哥哥是不是找过你?
You brother? Who is he?
欧阳峰:你哥哥是那一位?
He’s called Murong Yang.
慕容嫣:他的名字叫慕容燕。
The name rings a bell.
欧阳峰:他好象来过。
Did he ask you to kill for him?
慕容嫣:他是不是要你替他杀一个人。
I don’t recall that.
欧阳峰:我忘了
I’ll kill if you accept his offer.
慕容嫣:要是你胆敢杀他,我一定会杀了你。
You brother is very generous.I can’t afford to turn him down.There are very few customers like him these days.
欧阳峰:你哥哥出手阔绰,不答应他岂不是损失重大?这年头这么乐意花钱杀人的人,不太多哩。
If you reject him…..I’ll pay you double to compensate for you loss.There is only one condition….I want you to kill someone for me ….my brother, Murong Yang.
慕容嫣:只要你不答应他,我可以付你双倍价钱,补偿你的损失。不过,我有一个条件,你得替我杀一个人,就是我哥哥慕容燕。
Sibling rivaling? Very interesting!You sure you hate you brother that much?
欧阳峰:你兄妹俩的感情真怪,你真的这么憎恨你哥哥?
Yes.He won’t let me be with Huang Yaoshi.He thinks I belong to him.Therefore he must die.
慕容嫣:对!因为他不许我和黄药师在一起,他觉得我是属于他的。所以,他一定要死
Has my sister been here?
慕容燕:我妹妹是不是来找过你?
Yes.
欧阳峰:对。
If you so mush so lay a hand on her. I’ll kill you.
慕容燕:别对她有非份之想,不然的话,我把你也杀掉。
You seen to care for her a lot.
欧阳峰:你挺关心你妹妹的。
She’s my only sibling. I must protect her.What did she want from you?
慕容燕:她是我唯一的亲人,我只不过想保护她。她来找你干什么?
To kill someone for her….someone called Murong Yang.
欧阳峰:她叫我替她杀一个人,名字叫慕容燕。
Huang Yaoshi must be behind this.
慕容燕:一定是黄药师教她这样做。
I reckon that even without Huang she wants you dead. She wants to get away from you.
欧阳峰:就算没有黄药师她也会这样做,因为她要离开你。
I will never allow that….as long as I alive.
慕容燕:我不会让她离开我的,除非我死掉。
Did you talk to my brother?
慕容嫣:你今天见过我哥哥?
He told you so?
欧阳峰:他告诉你了。
Why didn’t you kill him?
慕容嫣:你为什么还不动手。
I want the money up front.It’s easy to kill you brother….because he has a weak spot. Do you know what is it?It’s you.I told him that….you want to kill him to test his reaction.Why is he against you and Huang? Is it because he loves you? And if he dose. How deeply?
欧阳峰:因为我怕收不到钱。其实要杀你哥哥轻而易举,因为他有弱点。你知不知道你哥哥的弱点?就是你。我告诉他要杀他的人是你,是想看一下他的反应。既然他反对你和黄药师在一起,可能是他喜欢你,如果是真的话,喜欢你到什么程度?
He wants me to be with him forever.
慕容嫣:他要我一辈子跟他在一起。
He loves you very much then.
欧阳峰:那他真是喜欢你。
But I don’t love him! I love Huang.
慕容嫣:我知道他喜欢我,可惜我不喜欢他,我喜欢的人是黄药师。
He must be heart-broken.
欧阳峰:那他岂不是很伤心?
Who cares? I’m unhappy,too.Why should I be alone in my misery? I want him to know what it’s like to lose the one you love.
慕容嫣:让他伤心去吧!既然我不开心,为什么不找一个人陪一陪我。我就是要他知道得不到一个人的滋味。
How cruel. He may commit suicide.
欧阳峰:那你倒算残忍。你不担心他会死?
Serve him right. Why should I told you all that?
慕容嫣:我就是想他死!哈……为什么你会跟我说这些话!
欧阳峰:你哥哥问过我一个问题,我想了很久,终于让我想到了:让一个人死,最痛苦的方法就是先杀掉他最爱的人。但我不可以这样做,如果我杀了你,我找谁要钱呢?对不对?
Someone is after my life.
慕容嫣:有人要追杀我!
Why do they have to kill you?
欧阳峰:无缘无故为什么有人要追杀你?
Because….I’m the woman Huang Yaoshi lives. Don’t let them kill me.
慕容嫣:因为,他们说我是黄药师最爱的女人。别让他们杀我!
Yin refused to leave that evening. To calm her down,I treated her to a few drinks. Afterwards she fall asleep
那天晚上,那个女人一直不肯走。我看见她这么惊慌,就让她喝了一点酒,之后她就睡着了。
Where are you hiding my sister?
慕容燕:你到底把我妹妹藏哪了?
What makes you think that?
欧阳峰:为什么你这么肯定我收留了她?
I know she was here. You’re the last person she saw before she disappeared.
慕容燕:我知道她曾经来找过你,之后就没有人再见过她了。
She came one evening….said someone was after her life. But she left the next morning. I thought she must gone home.
欧阳峰:有天晚上她来找我,她说她被追杀,求我收留她,之后她就走了。她不是回家了吗?
My sister doesn’t have any enemies. Why should people be after her?
慕容燕:我妹妹跟人无仇无怨,无缘无故怎么会被人追杀。
She said….it’s because she is Huang’s beloved.
欧阳峰:好象说,是因为她是黄药师最爱的女人。
Bullshit! If Huang loves her, why did he leave her alone?
慕容燕:笑话!如果他真的喜欢她,为什么又要离开她。
Sometimes you won’t realize how deeply you are in love….with someone until you are separated from her. Maybe that’s the case Huang and Yin.
欧阳峰:有些人是离开之后,才会发现离开了的人才是自己的最爱。也许黄药师就是这种人
No.
慕容燕:他不是!
Why are you so sure?
欧阳峰:为什么你那样肯定。
Because he’s in love in another woman.
慕容燕:因为他已经爱上了另一个女人!
One always finds an excuse for failure. I finally reckoned that….Yin and Yang are two peoples in one. Behind these two identities was hidden someone with a wounded soul.
一个人受到挫折,或多或少总会找个借口掩饰自己。其实慕容燕、慕容嫣,只不过是同一个人的两个身份,在这两个身份后面,藏着一个受了伤的人。
You’re drunk, Mr Murong.
欧阳峰:你喝醉了,慕容兄。
Mr.? You’re made a mistake. I’m not the Mr. Murong,but the first daughter….of the famous Murong Clus. My name is Yin. Why are you anyway?
慕容嫣:慕容兄?你认错人了,我不是什么慕容兄,我是堂堂大燕国的公主,慕容家的小姐,我的名字叫慕容嫣,你到底是谁?
Don’t you remember me?
欧阳峰:你不认识我了吗?
You once promised to marry me. Of cause I remember you!
慕容嫣:你曾经说过要娶我为妻,我又怎会不认识呢?
Did I?
欧阳峰:我有说过这样的话吗?
You passed by Gusu City the other day. We drank together. You touched my face….and said you’d marry my sister if I had one. You knew I’m a woman in disguise. Why did you still say that?
慕容嫣:当日你作客姑苏,我跟你在桃花树下喝酒,你借醉抚摸我的脸,你说,如果我有个妹妹,你一定娶她为妻。你明知我是女儿之身,为什么要这样做。
A man can’t be serious when he’s drunk.
欧阳峰:喝醉之后说的话怎可以认真呢?
Because of you promise, I’ve been waiting for you. I asked you to take me along….but you refused. You said you couldn’t love two people at the same time.
Surely you loved Yin. Why did you fall in love with another woman? Do you know I went to look for that woman? Someone told me that you loved her most. I did wanted to kill her. But I didn’t in the end. Because I didn’t want to prove that she is…. I asked you if I was the woman you love most…. I don’t want to know the answer anymore! If ever I ask you the same question again….please don’t tell me the truth. Although it may not be the truth….please tell me you love me.
慕容嫣:因为你的一句话,我一直等到现在。我曾经叫你带我走,但是你没这么做,你说你不能同时爱上两个人。你爱的那女人是慕容嫣,那为什么现在你又爱上别的女人。你知道吗,我曾经找过那个女人,因为有人说你最爱的是她,我本来想杀了她,但我始终没这样做,因为我不想证明她就是。我曾经问过自己,你最爱的女人是不是我,但是我现在已经不想知道。如果有一天我忍不住问你,你一定要骗我,就算你心里多不情愿,也不要告诉,你最爱的人不是我。
Time passed very slowly that night. I seemed to be talking to two peoples simultaneously. In the end, I couldn’t tell Yin from Yang
那晚过得特别长,因为我好象同时在跟两个人在说话。后来,我再也分不清她是慕容燕,还是慕容嫣。
Yin?Yang?
欧阳峰:慕容燕?慕容嫣?
Tell me who do you love most?
慕容嫣:告诉我,你最爱的女人是谁。
Is it you?
欧阳峰:就是你。
Someone once asked me the same question,I didn’t answer. Acting as Huang however….I found it’s not so hard to utter those three words.
曾经有人这样问过我,但是我没有回答,换转了黄药师的身份,我发觉这几个字其实不是很难说出口。
That night….I fell someone touch me in my sleep.
那天晚上睡觉的时候,我又感觉到有人摸我。
I knew very well I wasn’t the person she wanted to touch. She was just imagining I was someone else. It’s the same for me.Her hands was very soft….just like those of my brother’s wife….
我知道她想摸的人不是我,她只不过当我是另外一个人,其实我有何尝不是呢?她的手很暖,就跟我大嫂的手一样。
From that day onwards, no one had ever seen Yin and Yang.A few years later, a legend about a swordsman with a mysterious history started to spread in the martial arts words. People said he likes to practice his swordplay on his own reflection. He called himself the Defeat-seeking Loner.
那天起,没有人再见过慕容燕或者慕容嫣。数年后,江湖上出现了一个奇怪的剑客,没有人知道他的来历,只知道他喜欢跟自己的倒影练剑。他有一个很特别的名字,叫独孤求败。
What do you want?
欧阳峰:你找我?
I want to avenge my younger brother.
孝女:我想找人提我弟弟报仇。
What happened to him?
欧阳峰:他出了什么事?
A group of swordsman passed by a few days ago. My brother unknowingly offended one of them. They slaughtered him.
孝女:几天前有一群刀客经过我家门口,我弟弟年少无知,得罪了其中一位,他们就杀了我弟弟。
You can go to the local magistrate.
欧阳峰:官府不管了吗?
They’re in the militia. The magistrate won’t dare to do a thing.
孝女:因为他们是太尉府的刀客,官府也不敢追究。
How much money do you have?
欧阳峰:那你出得起多少钱?
We are a poor family. All I have got are these eggs and my mule. I’ll give it to anyone who’d avenge my brother.
孝女:我家里很穷,也没什么多余的钱,只剩下这篮鸡蛋,和一只小驴,这只驴是我娘亲生前留给我的嫁妆。
If you are serious….you must pay. No one’s going to take on those swordsman for a mule. There is price for vengeance. If you won’t attractive, I’d have told you to forget it. Don’t mistake me, I’m not hinting anything. You should know….that you’re worth much more than a mule. I hope you’ll understand.
欧阳峰:如果你真想替你弟弟报仇,我劝你筹一笔钱,没有人会为了一只驴子去得罪太尉府的刀客。报仇是要付出代价的。如果你长得难看,我会劝你死了这条心。你千万别误会我对你有什么企图,我只是想告诉你,如果要卖,你会比那只驴子更值钱。明白我的意思吗?
I’ll never do that. If money’s all you want…. I will wait here until someone who’d help me comes.
孝女:我不会这样做。如果你嫌钱少的话,我会一直在这里等,我想一定会有人来帮我。
I don’t know if she really wanted to avenge her brother….or that she’d nothing better to do. Everybody holds onto something special….which may look like a waste to other people. But it’s life and death to her. Looking down from here….she reminds me of another person.
我不知道她是不是真的要为弟弟报仇,还是没别的事情可做。每个人都会坚持自己的信念,在别人看来是浪费时间,她却觉得很重要。在这里看下去,她好象一个人
In the following nights, I had the same dream. I dreamed I saw the peach blossoms in my hometown.I suddenly remembered….I hadn’t been back for a long time.
往后的几个晚上,我做的是同一个梦,我梦见我家乡的桃花开了。我忽然间想起,原来我已经有很多年没回去白驼山了。
Something wrong with your eyes?
欧阳峰:你的眼睛没事吧。
I’ve had eyesight ever since I was small. The doctor said I’d turn to blind after 30.
盲剑客:从小我的眼睛就不好,大夫说我三十岁就会失明。
How old are you?
欧阳峰:你今年贵庚了?
Almost 30.
盲剑客:刚好三十岁。
What do you want?
欧阳峰:那你还来干什么。
The peach blossoms bloom beautifully every spring in my hometown. I want to see them once more before I do blind. But I’m almost penniless now. They said you specialize in solving problems for others. Can you lend me a hand?
盲剑客:每年的春天,乡下的桃花都会开得很灿烂,我想在我失明前,再去看一次,可惜身边的盘缠都用光了。听说你专门替别人解决麻烦,可以帮我吗?
One of my friends killed some horse thieves a few months ago. Their gang will soon be here to avenge them. My friend has left. The villagers here are ready to put up a lee….to hire some swordsmen to fight them.
欧阳峰:数月前我有个朋友在这里杀了一帮马贼。听说马贼的兄弟最近会回来找他报仇,可惜我那个朋友已经走了。附近的人担心会殃及池鱼,愿意出一笔钱找个高手杀了他们。
They said there’s a samurai around here famous for his swordplay. Where’s he?盲剑客:
听说这一带有一个人的刀很快,不知道他在不在。
Why?
欧阳峰:你找他干什么?
I want to find how good he is.
盲剑客:想看看是他的刀快还是我的剑快。
I shouldn’t fight you at all.
盲剑客:我根本不应该来。
It’s too late to regrets.
刀客:现在后悔太晚了。
How about saving an arm?
盲剑客:留下只手行吗?
No , I want you lift.
刀客 :不行!要留,留下你的命
You are mistaken me. I shouldn’t fight you because you’re not worth of been my opponent. I want to save you an arm. But you didn’t even want your life.
盲剑客:你误会我的意思了。我说我不该来,因为你不是我的对手,我说留只手,你却要把命送给我。
Although down-and-out, he leads a very regular life. Everyday he’d come here to drink and eat his meals….and he’d leave at sunset
他虽然是一个落泊的剑客,但他的生活很有规律,每天都会来这里喝一杯酒,吃两碗饭,到太阳下山的时候他就会走。
Why are you staring at the girl?
欧阳峰:你为什么老看着那个女人?
She reminds me of another woman.
盲剑客:因为她令我想起另一个人。
Your wife?
欧阳峰:你妻子?
Why don’t you stay at her side if you love her that much?
欧阳峰:既然这么想她,又何必四处飘泊呢?
Wonder when these horse thieves will be here?
盲剑客:马贼什么时候到?
Must be within the next few days.
欧阳峰:大概是这一两天吧。
The sooner the better. Don’t want to be late for the peach blossoms.
盲剑客:希望他们快点到,要是太迟回去的话,桃花都谢了。