加载中…
个人资料
照照
照照
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:7,138
  • 关注人气:1
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

The Holiday(恋爱假期)

(2007-04-07 12:58:22)

前一段时间看了一部电影The Holiday(恋爱假期),是一部轻松愉悦的贺岁片。尤其喜欢开头那段有关爱情的独白。言简意赅,中心明确,再加上凯特温莱斯特的完美发音,一段不错的材料。现在就跟大家分享一下。

 

I have found almost everything ever written about love to be true.

我发现几乎所有有关爱情的描写都是对的。

Shakespeare said journey’s end and love’s meeting.

莎士比亚曾经说一段旅途的结束预示着新的爱情的开始。

Oh, what an extraordinary thought.

哦,真是神来之笔。

Personally, I have not experience anything remotely close to that, but I’m more than willing to believe Shakespeare had.

对我来说,我没有经历过那些,但我更愿意相信莎士比亚有。

As I supposed to I think about love more than anyone really should and constently amazed by the sheer power to alter and define our lives.

我觉得自己比别人用更多的时间来思索什么是爱情。我很诧异爱情有如此巨大的力量能够改变我们的人生。

It was Shakespeare who also said love is blind.

莎士比亚还说过爱情是盲目的。

Now that is something I know to be true.

而这是我确信的。

For some quite      , love fades.

对有些人来说,爱情变淡了。

Or others, love is simply lost.

对有些人来说,爱情消失了。

But of course love can also be found, even if just for the night.

当然,爱情也可以找回来,即使是一夜情。

And then there’s another kind of love, the cruelest kind, the one that almost kills its victims.

然而还有另外一种爱情是最残忍的,给当局者伤害最深的。

It’s called unrequited love. Of that, I am an expert.

它叫做单相思。在那方面,我是个专家。

Most love stories are about people who fall in love with each other.

大多数爱情故事是关于两个坠入爱河的人。

But what about the rest of us?  What about our stories?

但对于余下的那部分人来说呢?那些有关我们的故事呢?

Those of us who fall in love alone.

我们这些单相思的人呢

We are the victims of one-sided affair.

我们是单相思的受害者。

We are the cursed of the love ones.

我们是被爱诅咒的那些人。

We are the unloved one. The walking wounded.

我们是没有爱的。独自疗伤。

The handicapped without advanced great parking space.

享受不到超大停车空间的残疾人。

Yes, you are looking at one such an individual and I have willingly loved that man for over three miserable years.

是的,你现在看到的我就是这样一个人。我心甘情愿爱上那个男人已经有整整痛苦的三年了。

The absolute worst years in my life. The worst Christmases. The worst birthdays.

是我一生中最痛苦的日子。最糟糕的圣诞节。最糟糕的生日。

New Years eve’s brought in via tears and

新年的回忆只有泪水和安定药。

These years that I’ve been in love.  I’ve been in the darkest day in my life

我爱上他的这些日子是我一生中最黑暗的日子。

All because I’ve been cursed by being in love with the man who does not and will not love me back.

全都是因为我爱上的那个人不会也愿意爱我。

Oh, god. Just the sight of him. Heart pounding. Throat        . Absolutely can’t swallow. Oh, usual symptoms.

哦,天呐。只要看他一眼,心跳加速,喉咙发紧,无法呼吸。唉~又犯老毛病了

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有