加载中…
个人资料
你的眼神
你的眼神
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:583,345
  • 关注人气:52
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

第三册LESSON 10 I NEVER THOUGHT I'S ASK ANYONE THI

(2010-02-01 14:22:54)
标签:

杂谈

分类: 洪恩环境英语初级篇

LESSON 10   I NEVER THOUGHT I'S ASK ANYONE THIS AGAIN.

我从没想过我还会再对别人说这话

SCENE ONE: A RESTAURANT

第一幕: 餐馆里

John: Oh, look. It's Carol and Jake.

约翰: 哎, 看。是卡罗和杰克。

Susan: Oh, no. I hope they don't sit near us .

苏珊: 啊, 天哪! 我希望他们别坐在我们旁边。

John: I picked this restaurant because I wanted to be alone.

约翰: 我挑中这家餐馆, 因为我希望我们能单独在一起。

Jake: Look, there's Susan and John.

杰克: 看, 苏珊和约翰。

Jake: Let's go say hello.

杰克: 我们去和他们打个招呼吧。

Carol: No. They want to be alone.

卡罗: 算了。他们想单独在一起。

Water: Can I help you?

侍者: 我能为您做点什么?

Jake: Yes, a table for two.

杰克: 谢谢, 来一张两人桌。

Waiter : Right this way.

侍者: 这边走。

Susan:   I can't believe this is our last meal together.

苏珊: 我真不敢相信这是我们一起吃的最后一顿饭。

John: You didn't want to see me again.

约翰: 你不想再见到我了吗?

Susan: I changed my mind.

苏珊: 我改变主意了。

Waiter : Would you like to order now?

侍者: 您现在要点菜吗?

Susan: I have a few questions.

苏珊: 我有点儿问题?

Waiter : Certainly.

侍者: 请讲。

Susan: How is the steak prepared?

苏珊: 牛排是怎么做的?

Waiter : It's broiled.

侍者: 牛排是烧烤的。

Susan: I'd like the steak.

苏珊: 我要牛排。

Waiter : Would you like a baked potato or French fries with that?

侍者: 配菜您要烤土豆还是炸薯条?

Susan: A baked potato, please.

苏珊: 烤土豆, 谢谢。

Waiter : Would you like soup or salad?

侍者: 要汤还是色拉?

Susan: Salad, please.

苏珊: 色拉, 谢谢。

Waiter : We hat Italian dressing or blue cheese dressing.

侍者: 我们有意大利调味酱和蓝奶酪调酱。

Susan: I'd like Italian dressing.

苏珊: 我要意大利调味酱。

Water: Of course, madam. And you , sir?

侍者: 好的, 夫人。先生呢?

John: I'd like the broiled chicken, a baked potato, and salad with blue cheese dressing.

约翰: 我要烤鸡, 烤土豆, 蓝奶酪调味的沙拉。

Waiter : Thank you.

侍者: 谢谢。

Susan: This is a lovely place, John.

苏珊: 这地方很好, 约翰。

John: And you are lovely, Susan. I never thought I'd ask anyone this again.

约翰: 你也很可爱, 苏珊。我从来没有想过我还会再对别人说这话。

John: Will you marry me?

约翰: 嫁给我好吗?

Jake: Do you have fried chicken?

杰克: 有炸鸡吗?

Waiter : Yes.

侍者: 有。

Jake: I'd like the fried chicken.

杰克: 我要炸鸡。

Waiter : Would you like soup or salad with that?

侍者: 您要汤还是色拉?

Jake: I'd like soup.

杰克: 我要汤。

Waiter : We have vegetable soup or tomato soup.

侍者: 我们有蔬菜汤和马铃薯汤。

Jake: I'd like the vegetable soup.

杰克: 我要蔬菜汤。

Waiter : Thank you.

侍者: 谢谢。

Jake: Carol, I want to talk about us .

杰克: 卡罗, 我想谈谈我们的事。

Carol: Us? You mean you and me?

卡罗: 我们? 你是指你和我?

Jake: Carol, I care for you a lot. I didn't realize it until last week. But now I-I know you're the woman for me.

杰克: 卡罗, 我很喜欢你。直到上星期我才意识到。现在我⋯⋯ 我知道你就是适合我的人。

Carol: Jake, life is so funny. For weeks, even months , I tried to get you to notice me. But you never did. Now it's too late. I'm sorry. . . I don't know what to say.

卡罗: 杰克, 生活就是这么有意思。几周来, 甚至几个月来, 我想使你注意到我,但是你从来没有注意过。现在太晚了。对不起,我不知道该说什么。

Waiter : Is something the matter, sir?

侍者: 有什么事吗, 先生?

John: I ordered the broiled chicken. This is fried chicken.

约翰: 我点的是烤鸡肉, 可这都是炸鸡。

Waiter : Would you like me to take it back?

侍者: 要我拿回去换一下吗?

John: No. Could I have the check, please?

约翰: 算了。请把帐单给我。

Waiter : Very well.

侍者: 好的。

Susan: Don't be so upset, John. Why can't we continue with things the way they are?

苏珊: 别难过, 约翰。我们为什么不能维持现状呢?

John: You don't want to move to Denver with me.

约翰; 你不想和我搬到丹佛去吗?

Susan: What about my career, my life? I can't just be Mrs. Jon P. Banks. 苏珊: 可我的事业怎么为, 还有我的生活。我不能只是约翰.P.班克斯夫人。

John: What's wrong with that?

约翰: 那又能怎么样呢?

Susan: Oh, John. I love you, but I don't think I can marry you.

苏珊: 噢, 约翰, 我爱你, 但我想我不能嫁给你。

Waiter : Dessert?

侍者: 您要什么甜点?

Jake: I'm not hungry.

杰克: 我饱了。

Waiter : we have apple pie or chocolate cake.

侍者: 我们的苹果派我巧克力蛋糕。

Jake: Could I have a cup of coffee?

杰克: 我来杯咖啡。

Carol: Tea for me, please. And I'd like the chocolate cake.

卡罗: 请给我来杯茶。还有巧力蛋糕。

Waiter : Yes, of course.

侍者: 好的。

Jake: Why? Why is it too late?

杰克: 为什么? 为什么太晚了?

Carol: Oh waiter. Could I have a spoon? I have a new job and I'm going away for a while. Linda saw my tape and got e a job as a newscaster.

卡罗: 喂, 服务员, 给我拿把汤匙。我有了新工作, 要离开一阵儿。琳达看过了我的带子,为我找了个新闻播音员的工作。

Jake: Where's the job?

杰克: 工作在哪儿?

Carol: In Vermont.

卡罗: 在佛蒙特。

John: Carol, congratulations. Did you hear Carol's good news?

约翰: 恭喜你, 卡罗。你听说卡罗的好消息了吗?

Jake: She told me.

杰克: 她告诉我了。

John: When are you gong to leave?

约翰: 你什么时候走?

Carol: Next month.

卡罗: 下个月。

Susan: I guess that leaves just you and me, Jake.

苏珊: 我想就剩下你和我了, 杰克。

Jake: I guess so. Check, please.

杰克: 我想是的。请结帐。

 

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有