美剧《权力的游戏》第七季台词中英文

标签:
台词整理美剧台词 |
You’re wondering why I brought you all here.
毕竟 我们才举办过一次盛宴
After all,we just had a feast.
老瓦德怎么会在十几天内
Since when does old Walder
give us two feasts in a single fortnight?
如果不能和家人一起庆祝
Well,it's no good being lord of the riverlands
身为河间地的领主有什么意义
if you can't celebrate with your family.
-那就是我的看法-没错
That's what I say!- Yes!
I've gathered every Frey who means a damn thing
我可以告诉你们 我对这个伟大家族的安排
so I can tell you my plans for this great house
毕竟 凛冬已至
now that winter has come.
但首先 让我们共饮一杯
But first,a toast!
No more of that Dornish horse piss!
而是青亭岛最上等的佳酿
This is the finest Arbor gold!
-美酒配英雄-好
-Proper wine for proper heroes!-Yes!
同站立 共进退
Stand together!
你不能喝
Not you.
I'm not wasting good wine on a damn woman.
或许我不是最亲切的人
Maybe I'm not the most pleasant man.
我承认这点 但我为你们感到骄傲
I'll admit it.But I'm proud of you lot.
你们是我的家人 是你们帮我在红色婚礼上
You're my family,the men who helped me
屠杀了史塔克一家
slaughter the Starks at the Red Wedding.
很好 欢呼吧
Yes,yes.Cheer.
你们都是勇敢的人
Brave men,all of you.