加载中…
个人资料
胖嘟嘟的娜娜
胖嘟嘟的娜娜
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:15,520
  • 关注人气:0
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

PeppaPig第二季Teddy’sdayout泰迪节

(2020-11-23 08:58:24)

泰迪节

Teddy's day out

泰迪今天出去玩。

Peppa and her family are going out for the day.

佩帕和她的家人要出去玩一天。

Daddy Pig has made a picnic.

猪爸爸去野餐了。

Peppa, George, have you got your stuff ready?

“佩帕,乔治,你们准备好东西了吗?”

Yes. I'm taking teddy!

“是的,我要带泰迪去!”

Dinosaur!

恐龙。

If you take your toys, you must look after them!

“如果你带上玩具,你必须照看它们!”

Yes. Mummy!

是的。妈妈!

Are we all ready?

我们都准备好了吗?

Yes. Daddy Pig!

是的。猪爸爸!

Then let's go!

那我们走吧!

Dinosaur!

恐龙。

George has left Mr. Dinosaur behind.

乔治落下了恐龙先生。

Oh George, you should take more care of Mr. Dinosuar!

哦,乔治,你应该好好照看你的恐龙先生!

Dinosaur!

恐龙。

Are we all absolutely sure we haven't forgotten anything else?

我们都确定我们没有忘记其他的事吗?

Yes, Daddy Pig!

是的,猪爸爸!

Teddy! I've left Teddy!

泰迪。我找不到泰迪了!

Where did you leave teddy?

你把泰迪落在哪里了?

I think, on the kitchen table.

我想,在厨房的桌子上。

Peppa, you really must take more care of Teddy!

佩帕,你真的必须看好泰迪!

Teddy! Here we go again!

泰迪!又发生什么了!

All ready?

准备好了吗?

Yes. Daddy Pig

是的。猪爸爸

Here we go!

我们出发!

This is the picnic area.

这是野餐区。

We are here!

我们到了!

Hooray!

万岁!

Ah... I love this picnic spot!

啊……我喜欢这个野餐的地方!

It's so quiet and peaceful!

太安静了!

It is Zoey Zebra with her daddy, Mr. Zebra the postman.

“是佐伊•斑马和她爸爸在一起,”斑马先生是邮递员。

Hello. Mr. Zebra!

你好。斑马先生!

Have you got all post?

您今天所有的快递工作都完成了吗?

Ho~~Ho, no delivery today!

“呵呵,今天不送货!”

It is my day off!

今天是我的休息日!

Neigh, we're having a picnic lunch.

“嘶,我们正在吃野餐。”

So are we!

我们也是!

I know, why don't we make one big picnic?

“我想,为什么我们不举办一次野餐聚会呢?”

Yes!

对!

What a splendid picnic!

多么美妙的野餐啊!

Please make George and I leave the table and play with Zoey!

请让乔治和我离开桌子和佐伊一起玩!

Yes. Peppa!

可以。佩帕!

Zoey, I've got my Teddy!

“佐伊,我拿到泰迪了!”

I've got my monkey!

我的猴子来了!

Dinosaur!

恐龙!

I've got a toy picnic set! Let's play picnics!

我有一套玩具野餐用具!让我们玩野餐的游戏吧!

Oh, it's the ducks!

“哦,是鸭子!”

They always turn up when we have a picnic.

我们野餐时他们总是出现。

We've got pretend orange juice.

我们有仿制的橙汁。

And we've got pretend cake.

我们还有仿制蛋糕。

It's pretend cake, it's very nice

“仿制蛋糕,很好吃”。

 

Oh, dear. I do not think the ducks want pretend cake!

 

哦,亲爱的。我认为鸭子不想要假蛋糕!

Oh, well. That means there's more for monkey, Mr. Dinosaur and teddy!

“哦,好吧。这意味着猴子还有更多的东西恐龙先生和泰迪先生!

Hum, delicious. Monkey says, the best cake ever!

“哼,好吃“猴子说,这是有史以来最美味的蛋糕!”

Peppa George home time!

乔治回家时间到了!

Bye-bye, Zoey

再见,佐伊

Bye-bye!

再见!

Are we all ready?

我们都准备好了吗?

Yes, Daddy Pig

是的,猪爸爸

Home time for us, too, Zoey.

“我们也该回家了,佐伊。”

Yes, daddy!

“是的,爸爸!”

Cups, plates, monkey, teddy.

“杯子、盘子、猴子、泰迪。”

Oh, no! You shouldn't be here, teddy!

“哦,不!你不应该在这里,泰迪!”

Peppa has forgotten her teddy, again!

“佩帕又忘了她的泰迪!”

Peppa and her family are home.

佩帕和她的家人到家了。

That's enough driving for one day.

今天开了一天的车。

All I want to do now is relax!

现在我只想放松!

Put my feet up and watch some...

把我的脚抬起来观察一下周围…

Teddy!

泰迪!

I forgot Teddy!

我忘了泰迪!

Oh Peppa, now Daddy Pig will have to drive all the way back to the picnic spot.

“哦,佩帕,现在猪爸爸不得不开车一路回到野餐地点。”

Huh... Yesof course!

呵呵。。。当然可以!

It's Mr. Zebra, the postman

“是斑马先生,邮递员”

I thought it was your day off today, Mr. Zebra.

“我以为今天是你的休息日,斑马先生。”

It is my day off! But Zoey's got a very special delivery for a Miss Peppa pig.

今天是我的休息日!但佐伊有一个给佩帕猪小姐的特快专递。

Here you are, Peppa

“给你,佩帕”

What is it?

这是怎么一回事?

It's teddy!

是泰迪!

You left teddy behind, So we brought him home.

“你把泰迪落在野餐地了,”所以我们把他带回了。

Thank you. Zoey!

谢谢你。佐伊!

Teddy certainly has had an exciting day out.

泰迪今天外出游玩肯定过得很愉快。

But Peppa, you really must take better care of him.

“但是佩帕,你真的必须好好照顾他。”

Yes. Mummy. You're a very naughty teddy!

是的。妈妈。你真是个淘气的泰迪!

You must promise not to wonder off ever again.

你一定要保证以后再也不胡思乱想了。

Sorry, Peppa. I promise.

“对不起,佩帕。我保证。”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有