中英双语小猪佩奇学英语TheTreeHouse!树屋!
(2020-04-08 08:40:41)
标签:
杂谈 |
The Tree House!
树屋!
Peppa and George are visiting
佩奇和乔治去看猪奶奶和猪爷爷。
Granny Pig!
奶奶好!
Granny Pig!
奶奶好!
Hello, my little ones!
你们好,我的小可爱们!
Before you come in the house,
在你们进屋前,你们必需把泥靴子脱掉。
Yes, Granny.
好的,奶奶。
Peppa, George,
佩奇,乔治,看我做了什么!小窗帘!
Ooooo!
喔~!
What are the little curtains for, Granny?
这小窗帘是用来干什么的,奶奶?
It's a surprise!
这是个惊喜!
Do you want to see what Grandpa Pig has made for you, in the garden?
你们想看看猪爷爷在花园为你们做了什么吧?
Yes, please,
是的。
Grandpa Pig!
爷爷好!
Baba Ig!
爷爷好!
Hello, Peppa, George!
你们好,佩奇,乔治!
Look what I've made for you.
看看我给你们做了什么。
A tree house!
一间树屋!
A tree house! For George and me?
树屋!是做给乔治和我的吗?
And the little curtains are
这个小窗帘是给你们的树屋做的!
Hurray!
好耶!
Peppa and George love
佩奇和乔治很喜欢他们的树屋!
Thank you, Granny Pig!
谢谢你,奶奶!
Thank you, Grandpa Pig!
谢谢你,爷爷!
Who wants to go inside first?
谁想第一个进去呢?
Me! Me!
我!我!
In you go then!
那你就进去吧!
Before I go in my tree house,
在进入我的树屋前,我得把我有泥巴的靴子脱掉。
I'm in my tree house!
我在我的树屋里啦!
I'm in my tree house!
我在我的树屋里啦!
George? Would you like to go in the tree house, too?
乔治?你也想进树屋吗?
Yes? Who is it?
什么事?谁呀?
A young pig named "George"
有一个叫“乔治”的小猪。
would like to pay a visit.
想来拜访你。
Can he come in?
他能进来吗?
As long as he takes off
只要他脱掉他有泥巴的靴子就可以。
George, take your boots off,
乔治,把你的靴子脱掉,然后你就可以进佩奇的树屋玩了。
Who is it?
谁呀?
George?
乔治?
Yes? Who is it?
什么事?是谁啊?
It's Mummy Pig.
我是猪妈妈。
Have you room for any
你的树屋还能让人进吗?
Hmmmm. You have to say
嗯。你得说秘密暗号。
Then you can come into our house.
然后你才能进树屋。
I see. And what are
我明白了。那秘密暗号是什么?
I have to whisper them to you.
我得悄声告诉你。
The secret words are"Daddy's Big Tummy!”
秘密暗号是“爸爸的大肚子”!
I see!
我知道了!
Say the secret words!
请说秘密暗号!
"Daddy's Big Tummy."
“爸爸的大肚子。”
That's right! "Daddy's Big Tummy!!"
说得对!“爸爸的大肚子”!!
I think those are silly secret words.
我想那些是很没头脑的秘密暗号。
Mummy, before you come in our house,
妈妈,在你进我们屋前,你必需脱掉你的靴子。
Of course.
那当然。
There's room for Daddy, too!
爸爸也可以进来!
Say the secret words, Daddy!
请说秘密暗号吧,爸爸!
Can I have different
我可以说不一样的秘密暗号吗?
No!
不可以!
Oh, all right. "Daddy's Big Tummy."
哦,好吧。“爸爸的大肚子。”
That's right!
说得对!
You can come in now, Daddy!
你现在可以进来了,爸爸!
Take your boots off!
请把你的靴子脱掉!
Er. I don't think I can
呃。我想我可能进不了这扇门。
That's because your tummy
那是因为你的肚子太大了!
I know! Daddy Pig can
我知道了!猪爸爸可以从屋顶上爬进去!
Peppa, George, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are all in the tree house!
佩奇,乔治,猪妈妈和猪爸爸全都挤在了树屋里!
Granny, I love our tree house!
奶奶,我喜欢我们的树屋!
I don't want to ever come out!
我不想再出来了!
That's nice, Peppa.
很不错,佩奇。
But are you sure you don't
但你确定不想来我家来看看我了吗?
No, thank you, Granny.
不了,谢谢奶奶。
In that case, Grandpa Pig and I will just have to eat my homemade cookies all by ourselves.
如果这样的话,猪爷爷和我只好把我亲手做的饼干全吃掉了。
Coookies! Granny Pig!
有饼干啊!奶奶!
Here are my home-made cookies!
这是我亲手做的饼干!
But, if you want to come in,
但是,如果你想进来的话,你得说秘密暗号。
That's easy! "Daddy's Big Tummy!"
那很简单了!“爸爸的大肚子!”
That's right!
说得对!
Well, I still think that those are very silly secret words.
好吧,我仍然觉得那些秘密暗号很没头脑。