中英双语小猪佩奇学英语Secrets秘密
(2020-04-15 14:26:34)Secrets
秘密
Mummy Pig has made
猪妈妈给佩奇做了一个特别的盒子。
Peppa, this box is just for you!
佩奇,这个盒子给你!
Thank you, Mummy!
谢谢您,妈妈!
It's a secret box for you
是给你放秘密东西的秘密盒子。
What things can I put in it, Mummy?
我可以放什么进去啊,妈妈?
Only you can decide that, Peppa!
只有你自己能决定了,佩奇!
It's your secret box!
它是你的秘密盒子!
I know what I can put in it!
我知道我可以放什么进去了!
Good. But don't tell me.
好的。但不用告诉我的。
I won't tell you
我不会告诉你,乔治还有爸爸的!
It's a secret!!
它是个秘密!
George, this is my secret box!
乔治,这是我的秘密盒子!
It's empty. I have to find
它是空的。我必需找些东西放里面。
George wants to help Peppa.
乔治想帮佩奇。
No, George, only I must know
不,乔治,只有我可以知道里面放了什么。
You have to wait outside
我选东西时你必需在外面等。
Peppa is going to choose some
佩奇选东西放进秘密盒子里。
Now, my secret box is full!
现在,我的秘密盒子装满了!
George, you must not look inside!
乔治,你不准偷看里面的东西哦!
George would like to know
乔治想知道佩奇的秘密盒子里有什么。
If you like, you can try to guess.
如果你想知道,你可以猜猜看。
Dine-Saw!
恐龙!
George thinks Peppa has
乔治认为佩奇把恐龙放进盒子里!
Oh, George!
哦,乔治!
You always say ''dinosaur''
你总是把所有东西都说成“恐龙”!
Anyway, a dinosaur
起码,恐龙太大了放不进盒子里的啊。
George cannot guess what is
乔治猜不到佩奇秘密盒子里装的是什么东西。
Daddy Pig is cleaning a picture.
猪爸爸正在清理照片。
Daddy! This is my secret box!
爸爸!这是我的秘密盒子!
Mummy made it for me!
妈妈给我做的!
It's very nice, Peppa!
好漂亮的盒子,佩奇!
What's inside?
里面装了什么?
It's a secret!
这可是个秘密哦!
George tried to guess,
乔治想猜,但他没猜对。
Can I have a try?
我可以试试吗?
Yes.
可以。
Hmmm. Have you put my glasses inside?
嗯。你把我的眼镜放里面了?
No!!! Your glasses are
不对!!!你的眼镜在你头上。
So they are!
确实是!
Silly Daddy! You must
糊涂的爸爸!你得再猜猜。
Ok. Have you put
好的。你把妈妈的鞋子放盒子里了?
Nope! And that's all your
不对!你所有可以猜的机会,都用完了!
Peppa likes secrets!
佩奇喜欢秘密!
Mummy! No one knows
妈妈!没人知道我盒子里装了什么!
Oh. what has George got?
哦。乔治拿的是什么?
I made a box for George, too!
我也给乔治做了一个盒子!
And he's filled it
他已经装满了秘密的东西!
And only George knows
只有乔治知道里面装了什么东西。
Oh.
哦。
Peppa would like to know
佩奇想知道乔治的盒子里有什么东西。
It's George's toy dinosaur, of course!
当然是乔治的恐龙玩具啦!
No!
不对!
George's toy dinosaur
乔治的恐龙玩具不在乔治的盒子里。
It's too difficult!
这也太难了。我永远也猜不到!
Peppa does not like secrets
佩奇不像之前那么喜欢秘密了。
Maybe, if you showed George
也许,如果你给乔治看一样你盒子里的东西,那么乔治也可以给你看一样他的东西。
Ok. But we must do it
行。但我们得同时进行。
That's a good idea.
这是一个好主意。
On the count of three,
数到三,
you each show what's
你们同时打开盒子。
Ready?
准备好了没?
Yes.
好了。
One... two... THREE!
一...二...三!
George has a drum
乔治藏了个鼓,佩奇藏了个喇叭。
Lovely!
太棒了!
Yes, it sounds very nice.
是的,听上去很不错。
Do you have anymore
你们还有什么秘密东西吗?
George has a custard doughnut!
乔治藏了一个蛋奶甜甜圈!
Oh.
哦。
But Peppa's box is empty.
但是佩奇的盒子是空的。
I've got nothing else!
我已经什么东西都没有了!
Luckily, I have! Come on. Tuck in.
幸好,我还有!来吧。快吃吧。
George, Peppa, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig
乔治,佩奇,猪妈妈和猪爸爸都喜欢蛋奶甜甜圈!
I don't have a special box.
我没有特别的盒子!
But I know a very good place
但我有个好地方可以藏我的蛋奶甜甜圈!
Can you guess where?
你们猜是那里?
Um. Are you going to
嗯。你打算把它藏在冰箱里吗?
No! Somewhere much more special!
不!一个更特别的地方!
My tummy!
我的肚子!
Mmmmmm! Delicious!
嗯~!太好吃了!
I'm going to hide mine
我也要把我的藏在我的肚子里!
Me, too!
我也是!