加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

中英双语小猪佩奇学英语Babysitting!照顾小孩

(2020-04-22 14:11:46)

Babysitting!

照顾小孩

Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are going out for the evening.

猪妈妈和猪爸爸今晚外出。

Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig are going to baby-sit.

猪奶奶和猪爷爷来照料孩子。

Granny Pig, Grandpa Pig!

奶奶,爷爷!

Granny Pig! Grandpa Pig!

奶奶,爷爷!

Hello, my little ones!

你们好,我的小宝贝!

Hello.

你们好!

Peppa, George. Into your beds! Quick!

佩奇,乔治。上床睡觉!快!

Good night, my little piggies!

晚安!我的小猪们!

Good night. Sleep tight!

晚安。睡个好觉!

Good night, Mummy. Good night, Daddy!

晚安,妈妈。晚安,爸爸!

What little darlings!

多么可爱的小宝贝们!

Now you go to sleep quickly.

现在快点睡觉吧。

Yes, Mummy.

好的,妈妈。

So well behaved!

表现得真好!

Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are leaving for their evening out.

猪妈妈和猪爸爸离开家了。

Peppa and George are so good.

佩奇和乔治表现得很好。

They just fell asleep when Mummy Pig told them to!

他们按猪妈妈说的去睡觉了!

This babysitting is easy!

照顾孩子太简单了!

George? George, are you awake?

乔治?乔治,你还醒着吗?

Shhh!

嘘!

What strange noises?

什么奇怪的吵声?

I wonder if we should check upstairs...

我想我们是否该上楼看一下。。。

Peppa, George? Are you awake?

佩奇,乔治?你们醒了吗?

Well, I never, fast asleep.

好吧,我从来没有,这么快睡着过。

So, it wasn't Peppa and George making all that noise.

所以,刚才的声音不是佩奇和乔治发出来的哦。

I can't hear anything.

我什么都没听见了。

I think they really have fallen asleep.

我想他们真的睡着了。

Let's watch some television.

我们来看电视吧。

Gardening. Today we are talking about ''Roses''.

园艺。今天我们来谈谈玫瑰花

Oh, I love gardening programs!

哦,我喜欢园艺节目!

The Gavesgate is a particularly thorny rose.

这种Gavesgate玫瑰花的刺很多。

To prune it, start by lopping off the head and then snip away the budding shoots.

修剪它时,先剪掉它的头然后再摘掉它的花苞。

Granny Pig?

奶奶?

Peppa? George?

佩奇?乔治?

You should be in bed asleep!

你们俩不是应该睡着了吗!

George and I are not sleepy at all.

乔治和我一点也不困。

Can we watch TV with you?

我们可以和你们一起看电视吗?

Well... I suppose watching a little TV might make you sleepy.

好吧...我想看一会电视你们就会困的。

Hurray!

好耶!

Icelandic Roses are a rare treat for the discerning horticulturist.

冰岛玫瑰对于园艺爱好者来说是非常稀有的品种

But they are prone to lobbing in temperate habitats.

但是温暖的环境不利它们生长。

This program is very boring.

这节目实在太无聊。

Grandpa Pig? Can you play that game where you throw us up and catch us?

爷爷?你能和我们玩游戏吗?把我们抛到空中又接住的游戏

Okay, but just one turn each!

好的,但是一次只能一个!

Wheeeee! Phew... You seem heavier than before.

哎哟。。。你好像比以前重了。

Now it's George's turn.

现在轮到乔治了。

Wheeee! My turn!

到我了!

Wheee!Higher! Higher!

高点!高点!

Maybe Grandpa Pig is a bit tired.

也许猪爷爷有点累了。

I know! Granny Pig, let's play catch!

我知道!奶奶,我们来玩捉人游戏吧!

Err...

呃。。。

You're ''It''! Catch us if you can!

你是捉人的那个!来捉我们呀!

Can't catch me!

来捉我们呀!

I'm going to catch you!

我来捉你们了!

Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are back home.

猪妈妈和猪爸爸回家了。

I hope our little piggies are asleep.

希望我们的小猪们都睡着了。

Hello? Anyone here?

你好吗?有人在吗?

The little piggies are asleep!

小猪们都睡着了!

And so are the big piggies!

大猪们也睡着了!

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有