中英双语小猪佩奇学英语Shake,RattleandBang打击乐器
(2020-04-25 21:26:45)Shake, Rattle and Bang
打击乐器
Peppa and her friends are at playgroup.
佩奇和她的朋友们都在幼儿园。
Today children, we are going to learn about instruments that you shake, rattle and bang.
孩子们,今天我们要学习一些打击乐器。
Hooray!
好耶!
First, choose an instrument each from the music room.
首先,每人从音乐室里选一件乐器。
I’ve got drums.
我拿了鼓。
They are called bongo drums, Danny.
它们叫做邦戈鼓,丹尼。
You bang them with your hands like this.
你用手敲它们,像这样。
I’ve got a flat bongo drum.
我拿了一个扁的邦戈鼓。
That is a bodhran.
那是宝思兰鼓。
It is Irish.
是爱尔兰的。
You beat it with a little stick like this.
你用一个小棍子这样敲。
I’ve got a tambourine!
我拿了一个手鼓!
Very good, Pedro!
非常好,佩德罗!
You can also shake it like this.
你也可以这样摇。
Woo!
唔!
I’ve got a big drum.
我拿了一个大鼓。
Ah! The bass drum.
啊!低音鼓。
I don’t know what this is called. But it’s scrappy.
我不知道这个叫什么。但是它有点乱糟糟的。
That, Candy, is called a guiro.
那个,坎迪,叫踞琴。
And it comes all the way from the South America!
它从南美洲远道而来的!
Wow!
哇!
How did it get here?
它是怎么来这里的呢?
I brought it back from my holiday.
是我度假的时候带回来的。
What are these?
这些是什么呢?
They are maracas.
它们是沙球。
I brought them back from my holiday in Spain!
是我在西班牙度假时带回来的!
This is a triangle.
这是一个三角形。
My dad sells these in boxes of ten.
我爸爸卖这些,一盒10个。
Thank you, Freddy. I will remember that.
谢谢你,弗蕾迪,我会记得的。
You don’t need to go on holiday to get them.
你不需要在度假的时候去买它们。
Thank you!
谢谢你!
What are these?
这些是什么?
These are castanets.
这些是响板。
My dad sells them in boxes of five.
我爸爸卖这个,一盒五个。
Thank you, Freddy.
谢谢你,弗蕾迪。
That is how you play the castanets.
你就像那样玩响板。
Here you are, Emily.
给你,埃米莉。
Do I have to do the dance?
我需要跳舞吗?
Ha-ha, no! Just make the clickety-clack noise.
哈哈,不用!只要发出咔哒声就可以了。
Ah! I see Rebecca has cymbals.
啊!我看到丽贝卡拿的是钹。
Yes!
是的!
Now you know what your instruments sound like.
现在你们都知道自己的乐器声音了。
We can play them all together.
我们可以一起演奏。
Ready Steady go!
各就各位,预备,开始!
Stop! Stop! Stop!
停!停!停!
That is not music.
那不是音乐。
That is just noise!
那只是噪音!
Anybody can bang, bang, bang.
每个人都会嗙嗙嗙的敲。
But to make music, you have to listen to each other and keep in time.
但是要形成音乐,你得听听其他人并保持一致。
Madame Gazelle, I can’t listen and do music.
羚羊夫人,我不能一边听一边做音乐。
Can you clap?
你会拍手吗?
Yes.
会。
If you can clap, you can make music.
如果你会拍手,你就会做音乐。
All the girls, please copy me.
女孩们,跟着我做。
Now, boys.
男孩子们。
Madame Gazelle has made the clapping into music.
羚羊夫人将拍手做成了音乐。
And, stop.
停。
Now, we will learn how to play our instruments together.
现在我们要学习如何一起演奏我们的乐器。
The parents have come to pick up the children.
父母们来接孩子们回家了。
Ah! You are just in time!
啊!你们来的正好!
May I present the Shake, Rattle and Bang Orchestra. Hooray!
我来向你们介绍打击乐团。好耶!
Children! Ready, Steady, Go!
孩子们!给就各位,预备,开始!
Bravo!
太棒了!
Perhaps some of my old pupils would like to join in too.
也许我的一些老学生也想参加。
Find your instruments, children.
找到你们自己的乐器,孩子们。
Yes, Madame Gazelle!
好的,羚羊夫人!
Madame Gazelle used to teach all the Mummies and Daddies when they were little.
羚羊夫人在爸爸妈妈们小的时候教过他们。
It’s quite hard, Daddy. But you do it like this.
那相当难,爸爸。但是你可以这样做。
Let me see if I’ve got that right.
我来看看我能不能玩好这个。
Daddy, you can play the drum!
爸爸,您会玩鼓!
I’m a bit of an expert in drumming.
我有点擅长打鼓。
That’s good! Shake, rattle and banging. Now perform!
非常好!摇摇鼓敲打起来!开始!
My Daddy can shake, rattle and bang!
我爸爸会玩打击乐!

加载中…