加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

中英双语小猪佩奇学英语Theplaygroup幼儿园

(2020-04-29 17:09:05)

The playgroup

幼儿园

Peppa and George are going to the playgroup.

佩奇和乔治将要去幼儿园。

It is George’s first day.

这是乔治第一天去幼儿园。

George, are you looking forward to the playgroup?

乔治你期待去幼儿园吗?

Daddy, maybe George is too small to go to my playgroup.

爸爸,可能乔治太小了去我们幼儿园有点早。

He’ll be fine, Peppa.

他可以的,佩奇。

There’ll be you and Mr. Dinosaur there to keep him company.

你和恐龙先生会在那儿陪他。

Grrr! Dino-saw!

呃呃呃!恐龙!

But I want to play with the big children!

可是我想和大孩子们玩!

Not George and his toy dinosaur.

而不是乔治和他的玩具恐龙。

Oh dear, Peppa doesn’t want George to go to her playgroup.

哦,天哪,佩奇不愿意和乔治一起去她的幼儿园。

We’re here.

我们到啦。

Daddy, are you sure George is big enough?

爸爸你确定乔治已经足够大了吗?

He’ll be fine.

他会没事的。

Alright, he can come.

好吧,他可以一起来。

Bye bye.

再见。

Madame Gazelle looks after the children at the playgroup.

羚羊女士在幼儿园照看小朋友们。

Hello! This is my little brother, George.

你好,这是我的小弟弟,乔治。

Hello, George.

你好,乔治。

Baa, I wish I had a little brother like George.

啊,我希望有个跟乔治一样的小弟弟。

Really?

真的吗?

Hello! I’m Danny Dog.

你好!我是丹尼狗。

Woof Woof! Is that a dinosaur?

汪汪!那是恐龙吗?

It’s just a toy dinosaur.

只是个玩具恐龙而已。

Grrr! Dine-saw!

呃呃呃!恐龙!

Brilliant! Woof Woof!

真棒!汪汪!

Dine-Saw! Grrr!

恐龙!呃呃呃!

Aaaaaggghh!

啊!

Dine-Saw! Grrr!

恐龙!呃呃呃!

Aaaah, really scary.

啊,好吓人。

That’s brilliant!

真聪明!

George is my brother. He’s brilliant.

乔治是我弟弟,他很聪明。

Peppa is proud of her little brother, George.

佩奇为自己的弟弟乔治感到骄傲。

Shall we show George how we paint pictures?

要不我们来教乔治怎么画画吧?

George is not very good at painting.

乔治不太擅长画画。

Well, maybe you could help him?

好的,你可以帮助他?

Yes, I’m very good!

好的,我很擅长!

I will show him how to paint a flower.

我来教他怎么画一朵花。

George, today I’m going to teach you how to paint a flower.

乔治,今天我来教你怎么画花。

First, you paint a big circle.

首先,你画一个大圈。

No, George, that’s the wrong colour.

不,乔治,这个颜色不对。

Now you paint the flower’s petals.

接下来你画花瓣。

George! That’s the wrong shape!

乔治!那个形状不对!

Now you paint the stalk and the leaves.

接下来你画茎和叶。

Perfect!

完美!

George, you’ve done it all wrong!

乔治,你全画错了!

Now what do we have here

我来看看你们都画了什么?

I’ve painted a flower.

我画了一朵花。

That’s very good, Peppa.

很好,佩奇。

And George has painted a dinosaur.

乔治画了一只恐龙。

Grrr... Dine-saw!

呃呃呃!恐龙!

Woof! Brilliant!

汪!聪明!

I think George and Peppa’s pictures should go on the wall.

我觉得乔治和佩奇的画应该在墙上挂起来。

Hurray!

好滴!

Peppa, you must be very proud of your little brother.

佩奇,你一定非常为你的弟弟骄傲。

Yes, I am.

是的,我骄傲。

It is home time and the children’s parents are here to pick them up.

该放学了,孩子的家长们来接他们。

Can George come next time?

乔治下次还能再来吗?

Yes, and he can paint us another lovely picture.

是的,他可以再给我们画一副可爱的画。

And what will you paint next time, George?

你下次来准备画什么呢,乔治?

Dine-saw! Grrr!

恐龙!呃呃呃!

Another dinosaur picture?

再来一副恐龙?

Well, maybe you can show us all how to paint a dinosaur?

也许你可以教我们怎么画恐龙?

Woof! Brilliant!

汪!聪明!

Yes! Brilliant!

是啊!聪明!

Bri-y-ant!

冲明!

 

 

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有