中英双语小猪佩奇学英语Gardening园艺
(2020-04-30 15:05:02)
标签:
杂谈 |
Gardening
园艺
Peppa and George are playing at Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig’s house.
佩奇和乔治在猪奶奶和猪爷爷家玩.
Grandpa! Catch!
爷爷!接住!
Catch!
接住!
What’s this?
这是什么?
Dine-Saw!Grrr!
恐龙!呃呃呃!
A dinosaur!
一只恐龙!
Grandpa, what are you doing?
爷爷,你在干嘛?
I’m planting these seeds.
我在撒种子。
Seeds? What do these do?
种子?用来干什么呢?
Seeds grow into plants.
种子会长成植物。
I just make a little hole and put the seed in.
我就挖一个小洞,把种子放进去。
Then I cover it with earth and water it.
然后用土盖起来,浇上水。
Everything in my garden grows from tiny seeds like these.
我花园里的所有东西都是从这么小的种子长起来的。
Even the big apple tree?
包括这棵苹果树?
Oh! Yes!
哦!是的!
This tiny seed will grow into a little apple tree, like this.
这么小的种子会长成一棵小苹果树,跟这棵一样。
Oooh.
唔。
And that little apple tree will grow into a big apple tree like this.
然后这个小苹果树会长成大苹果树,像这棵这样。
Ouch!
哎呦!
Mmmm!
嗯!
And inside this apple are more seeds.
苹果里面还有更多的种子。
To make more apple trees!
可以再种更多的苹果树!
Exactly!
正确!
Grandpa! Grandpa! I want to plant a seed!
爷爷!爷爷!我想种一棵种子!
Would you like to plant a strawberry seed?
你想种草莓种子吗?
Yes, please!
嗯,好的!
This seed will grow into a lovely strawberry plant.
这颗种子会长成一株可爱的草莓。
First, make a little hole.
首先,挖一个坑。
Then I put the seed in and cover it with earth.
然后我把种子放进去,然后盖上土。
Shall I water it for you?
要我帮你浇水吗?
No! No! I want to water it.
不!不!我来浇。
Good! Now we wait for it to grow.
好的,现在我们就等它长吧。
Peppa and George are waiting for the seed to grow.
佩奇和乔治在等待种子成长。
It’s not doing anything!
什么也没发生啊!
You will have to be patient, Peppa.
你得耐心点儿,佩奇。
It will take a long time to grow.
要好久才能长出来呢。
Peppa! George! It’s time to go home.
佩奇!乔治该回家啦。
But we’re waiting for my strawberry plant to grow!
可是我们在等草莓长出来啊!
I wanted strawberries for teas.
我想在喝茶的时候吃草莓。
Don’t worry, Peppa.
别着急,佩奇。
Next time you come, the seed will have grown into a plant.
下次你来的时候种子就长成植物了。
And we will have strawberries!
那时我们就会有草莓了!
Yes.
是的。
Come on, Peppa.
走吧,佩奇。
Bye bye, Grandpa. Bye bye, strawberry.
再见,爷爷。再见,草莓。
Grandpa Pig looks after Peppa’s strawberry plant.
猪爷爷照顾佩奇的草莓。
After many days, Grandpa Pig finds a tiny plant growing.
许多天以后,猪爷爷看到一株小植物在生长。
Day by day, the plant grows bigger and bigger.
一天又一天,植物长得越来越大。
Then one day, Grandpa Pig finds something very special.
终于有一天,猪爷爷发现特别的东西。
Strawberries!
草莓!
Grandpa! We’re back!
爷爷!我们回来了!
Peppa and George have come to play again.
佩奇和乔治又过来玩。
Grandpa! Grandpa! Did my plant grow?
爷爷!爷爷!我的植物长了吗?
Yes! Look!
是的!看!
Oooo!
唔!
Strawberries!
草莓!
Thank you, Grandpa!
谢谢您,爷爷!
Grandpa, can we plant something else?
我们可以种点别的吗?
Yes! Now, it’s George’s turn to choose.
是的,现在,由乔治来选。
Yes! You choose, George.
对,乔治你来选。
Choose... a carrot!
选...胡萝卜!
Grandpa, I think George wants to grow a carrot.
爷爷,我觉得乔治想种植胡萝卜。
George, would you like to grow a carrot?
乔治,你想种胡萝卜?
No!
不!
What would you like to grow?
你想种什么呢?
George has thought of something he wants to grow.
乔治想到种什么了。
Dine-Saw!
恐龙!
George wants to grow a dinosaur tree!
乔治想种恐龙树!
Silly George!
傻乔治!
Dinosaur don’t grow on trees.
恐龙不是树上长的。
Dine-Saw. Grrr...
恐龙。嗷嗷嗷...