加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

中英双语小猪佩奇学英语Mysteries秘密

(2020-05-06 14:09:40)

Mysteries

秘密

Peppa and her family are watching their favourite television program,“Detective Potato”.

佩奇和她的家人在看他们最喜爱的电视节目侦探马铃薯

I am Detective Potato, the world famous detective.

我是世界著名侦探,土豆侦探。

Oh!

哦!

Please help me, Mr. Detective.

请帮帮我,侦探先生。

I cannot find my flower anywhere.

我到处找不到我的花。

Hmm, your flower is on the top of your head.

嗯,你的花就在你的头顶上。

Oh, tahnk you, Mr. Detective.

哦,谢谢你,侦探先生。

That was easy. I could do that.

那很容易。我可以那样做。

I’m sure you could, Peppa.

我相信你可以,佩奇。

Daddy, when I grow up, I want to be a famous detective.

爸爸,当我长大了,我想成为一名著名的侦探。

George wants to be a detective, too.

乔治也想成为一名侦探。

If you’re going to be detectives, you’ll each need a hat.

如果你想成为侦探,你都需要一顶帽子。

Detectives always wear hats.

侦探总是戴帽子。

Now you look like two proper detectives.

现在你们看起来像两个真正的侦探。

And we need one of those funny things that makes everything look big.

我们需要一个有趣的东西,使一切看起来变大。

A magnifying glass.

一个放大镜。

I think we’ve got one in the kitchen drawer.

我想我们的厨房抽屉里有一个。

Here we are, a real magnifying glass!

这个就是,一个放大镜!

Wow! How does it work?

哇哦!那怎么使用呢?

You hold it in front of things, and they look bigger.

你把它放在物体前面,它们会看起来更大。

The magnifying glass makes the little fish look big.

放大镜使小鱼看起来很大。

Can I have a go?

我可以试试吗?

The magnifying glass makes George eyes look very big.

放大镜使乔治的眼睛看起来很大。

Now what you detectives need is a mystery to solve.

现在你们侦探所需要的是一个有待解开的奥秘。

Daddy, what’s a“miss story”?

爸爸,什么是奥秘

A mystery is something detectives are good at sorting out.

就是侦探特别擅长解开难以理解的秘密。

Like finding things that are lost.

比如找到丢失的东西。

I knowWe can find George’s toy dinosaur.

我知道我们可以找到乔治的玩具恐龙。

That’s always getting lost.

乔治的恐龙总是弄丢。

Dine-saw!

恐龙!

Mr. Dinosaur is not lost.

恐龙先生没有丢。

What about your glasses, Daddy?

爸爸,您的眼镜呢?

You’re always losing them.

您总是找不到您的眼镜。

Not today. I’m wearing my glasses.

今天没有。我戴着我的眼镜呢。

It’s not fair. There aren’t any“miss stories”.

太不公平了,我们没有奥秘要解开。

Would you like me to make you a mystery?

你想让我给你们制造一个奥秘吗?

Yes, please!

是的,想!

Daddy Pig is going to make a mystery.

猪爸爸会制造一个谜。

Now, what’s on the table?

现在桌子上有什么?

The little fish, Teddy, a jack-in-the-box, and Mr. Dinosaur.

小鱼儿,泰迪,盒子里的杰克,还有恐龙先生。

That’s right.

正确。

Now look very hard and try to remember them all.

现在要努力记住它们。

The little fish, Teddy, a jack-in-the-box, and Mr. Dinosaur.

小鱼儿,泰迪,盒子里的杰克,还有恐龙先生。

Have you remember them?

记住了吗?

Yes!

记住了!

OK. You just have to go outside for a moment.

好。你只要出去一会儿就行了。

I’ll call you when I’m ready!

我准备好了再叫你进来!

It sounds like Daddy is going upstairs.

听起来好像爸爸要上楼去了。

And now he is coming down again.

现在他又下来了。

All right, you can come back inside now.

好了,你现在可以进来了。

One thing is missing from the table.

桌子上有一件东西不见了。

Do you know what?

你知道是什么吗?

Mr. Dinosaur is there, little fish, jack-in-the-box...

恐龙先生在,小鱼,盒子里的杰克...

So who’s missing?

那么谁不见了?

Um, Teddy!

...泰迪!

That’s right! Teddy’s gone.

正确!泰迪不见了。

Well done! Peppa and George!

干得好!佩奇和乔治!

It was quite easy for us.

这对我们来说很容易。

We are famous detectives.

我们是著名的侦探了。

Ah, but that’s only half the mystery.

啊,但那只是奥秘的一半。

Where has Teddy gone?

泰迪去哪儿了呢?

Oh, I don’t know.

呃,这我不清楚。

What are those little things on the floor?

地板上那些小东西是什么?

They’re cake crumbs.

它们是蛋糕屑。

The magnifying glass makes the cake crumbs easy to see.

放大镜使蛋糕屑很容易就能看见。

I wonder if Teddy has been eating cake.

我想泰迪是否吃过蛋糕。

And the crumbs lead this way.

蛋糕屑沿着这条路走的。

Teddy’s been eating a lot of cake.

泰迪吃了很多蛋糕。

The crumbs lead into Peppa and George’s bedroom.

蛋糕屑一直延伸到佩奇和乔治的卧室。

Oh, the crumbs have stopped.

哦,没有蛋糕屑了。

How can we find Teddy?

我们怎么找到泰迪呢?

Ask me some questions.

问我一些问题。

But I will only answer“yes”or“no”.

但我只会回答不是

OK. Um... is Teddy in this room?

好,嗯...泰迪在这个房间吗?

Yes.

是的。

Is Teddy in George’s bed?

泰迪在乔治的床上吗?

No.

不在。

Is Teddy somewhere high up?

泰迪在高处吗?

Yes.

对。

Teddy’s in my bed!

泰迪在我的床上!

Hurray!

太好了!

The mystery is solved.

奥秘已经解开了。

Do you still want to be a detective when you grow up, Peppa?

当你长大了,你还想成为一名侦探吗?

Being a detective is quite hard.

当侦探很难。

Next time, I want to be the one who makes the mysteries.

下一次,我想成为创造奥秘的那个人。

Like you did, Daddy.

像您一样,爸爸。

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有