中英双语小猪佩奇学英语TheToothFairy牙仙子
(2020-04-06 11:27:29)The Tooth Fairy
牙仙子
Peppa and George are having their favourite food? Spaghetti.
佩奇和乔治正在吃他们最喜欢的事物--意大利面。
What a lot of noise!
你们吃的声音真大!
Finished!
吃完了!
Ah, now we’ll have a bit of quiet.
现在,我们终于可以安静了。
What’s that?
这个是什么?
It’s a tooth.
是一颗牙齿。
Where did that come from?
它从哪里来到呢?
Peppa, maybe you should look in the mirror.
佩奇,也许你应该照照镜子。
Oh.
噢。
It’s my tooth.
是我的牙齿。
It’s fallen out.
它掉下来了。
Don’t worry, Peppa.
不要担心,佩奇。
It’s just a milk tooth.
那只是一颗乳牙。
They’re meant to fall out.
就是要掉下来的。
Will I grow a new one, Mummy?
我还会再长一颗新牙吗?
Yes, you will, Peppa.
是的,你回的,佩奇。
It also means that Tooth Fairy will be paying you a visit.
它还意味着牙仙子会过来。
Tooth Fairy?
牙仙子?
Yes, the Tooth Fairy.
是的,牙仙子。
If you put the tooth under your pillow tonight.
如果你睡觉的时候把这颗乳牙放到你的枕头底下。
The Tooth Fairy will come.
牙仙子会来的。
The Tooth Fairy will take the tooth.
牙仙子会拿走你的牙齿。
And in its place, she will leave a shiny coin.
然后把一颗闪亮的金币放在那里。
When I grow up, I want to be a Tooth Fairy.
我长大的时候,我要成为一个牙仙子。
And what would you like to be when you grow up, George?
乔治,你长大后想要成为什么呢?
Dine-saw.
恐-龙。
A dinosaur!
一只恐龙!
Quick, George. It’s bedtime.
快点,乔治。该睡觉了。
We don’t want to miss the Tooth Fairy.
我可不想错过牙仙子。
Before going to bed, Peppa and George brush their teeth.
在睡觉前,佩奇和乔治要刷他们的牙齿。
Peppa, what are you doing?
佩奇,你在做什么呢?
I’m brushing my tooth so it’s nice and clean for the Tooth Fairy.
我正在刷我这颗乳牙,当牙仙子来取的时候会很干净。
Peppa cannot wait to get into bed.
佩奇等不及去睡觉了。
Peppa is putting her tooth under the pillow for the Tooth Fairy.
佩奇把她的那颗牙仙子要取的乳牙放到枕头底下。
Goodnight, Peppa and George.
晚安,佩奇和乔治。
Goodnight, Mummy.
晚安,妈妈。
Goodnight, Daddy.
晚安,爸爸。
Goodnight, my little piggies.
晚安,我的小猪们。
George, I’m not going to sleep.
乔治,我现在不要睡觉。
Let’s both stay awake all night and see the Tooth Fairy.
让我们别睡觉等着牙仙子过来吧。
This Tooth Fairy is very late.
这个牙仙子真是晚。
The Tooth Fairy is taking a long time to arrive.
牙仙子要花很长时间才能到来。
Where is that Tooth Fairy?
牙仙子在哪呢?
What is that noise?
这是什么声音?
Is it the Tooth Fairy?
是牙仙子来了吗?
George, can you hear something?
乔治,你听到声音了吗?
Oh, George.
哦,乔治。
Oh, the noise is George.
哦,原来这声音是乔治发出的。
He was so tired he has fallen asleep.
他太累了,现在已经睡着了。
George is not very good at staying awake, but I am.
乔治还不会保持清醒,但是我很会的。
I’m going to stay awake and see the Tooth Fairy.
我不要睡觉我要见牙仙子。
I’m not going to sleep...
我不要睡觉...
The Tooth Fairy has arrived.
牙仙子已经来了。
But Peppa is asleep.
但是佩奇已经睡着了。
Hello, Peppa.
你好,佩奇。
Would you like this coin in return for your tooth?
你想用这枚金币来换你的牙齿吗?
What a nice clean tooth!
这颗牙齿好干净啊!
Thank you, Peppa. Goodnight.
谢谢你,佩奇。晚安。
Peppa, George, wake up. It’s morning.
佩奇,乔治,起床了,早上了。
What? I wasn’t asleep.
什么?我没有睡着。
Did the Tooth Fairy come?
牙仙子来了吗?
No!
没有!
Let’s take a look under your pillow.
让我们看看你的枕头底下吧。
Look, Peppa! The Tooth Fairy has been and she’s left you a coin.
看,佩奇!牙仙子来过了,她给你留了枚金币。
Hurray!
太好了!
You fell asleep, didn’t you?
你睡着了,对不对?
Well, maybe I fell asleep just for a little bit.
好吧,也许我就睡着了一会儿。
Next time, I will stay awake, and I will see the Tooth Fairy.
下次,我会保持清醒的,我会见到牙仙子的。

加载中…