加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

中英双语小猪佩奇学英语PumpkinCompetition南瓜大赛

(2020-04-04 21:13:08)

Pumpkin Competition

南瓜大赛

Peppa and her friends are at play group.

佩奇和她的朋友们在上幼儿园。

Ah, it is almost Halloween, children and we are going to have a pumpkin competition.

万圣节快到了,孩子们。我们要举行一个南瓜大赛。

Have you all brought in your pumpkins? Yes!

你们的南瓜都带来了吗?带了!

I grew my pumpkin from a seed.

我的南瓜是我亲手种出来的。

My mommy bought my pumpkin from the supermarket.

我的南瓜是我妈妈去超市买的。

I’ve got a pumpkin that’s made out of plastic.

我的南瓜是塑料的。

Uh, I haven’t got my pumpkin here because Grandpa is still growing it.

我没有带我的南瓜来,因为爷爷还在种。

Fine, just remember to decorate your pumpkins and bring them back here for the competition tonight.

好,记得好好装饰你们的南瓜。今天晚上带回来参加南瓜大赛哦。

There will be prizes for everyone.

大家都有奖。

Granny and grandpa Pig have come to collect Peppa.

猪爷爷和猪奶奶来接佩奇放学。

Granny Pig! Grandpa Pig!

猪奶奶!猪爷爷!

Have you got my pumpkin for the competition tonight?

您们把我今晚参加比赛的南瓜带来了吗?

Don’t worry, Peppa.

别着急,佩奇。

Your pumpkin is safe and sound in my greenhouse.

你的南瓜正安安稳稳躺在我的温室里。

Is my pumpkin big, Grandpa?

爷爷,我的南瓜大吗?

Oh, yes.

当然大。

This is Grandpa Pig’s greenhouse.

这是猪爷爷的温室。

May I present...your pumpkin!

容我介绍...你的南瓜!

Grandpa! It is the biggest pumpkin in the world.

爷爷!这是全世界最大的南瓜。

Quite possibly.

极有可能。

But how are we going to get such a huge pumpkin to the playgroup?

那我们要怎么带这么大的南瓜去幼儿园呢?

One step at a time, Granny Pig.

一步一步来,猪奶奶。

We need to make this pumpkin into a lantern.

我们要先把南瓜做成灯笼。

Oh! First, I will scoop out all the inside.

哦!首先,我要把南瓜掏空。

Now we cut out the face.

然后我们雕刻出脸。

And we put a candle inside to make it glow.

然后我们放一个蜡烛进去让它发光。

Lovely

太棒了!

Now we put the pumpkin into the car.

现在我们把南瓜放进车里。

The pumpkin is very, very heavy.

这个南瓜非常非常重。

Oh, there, step one complete, we’re out of the greenhouse.

第一步完成,我们把南瓜搬出了温室。

Now for step two, we lift it into the car.

现在第二部,我们把它放进车里。

The pumpkin is impossible to lift.

这个南瓜根本抬不起来。

I told you it was too big.

我说过了,这个南瓜太大了。

It’s not too big. We just need a bit of help.

也不是太大,我们只是需要点帮助。

Hello, Miss Rabbit’s helicopter rescue service.

你好,这里是兔小姐直升机救援服务。

Miss rabbit, please come to our rescue.

兔小姐,请来帮帮我们。

It’s very important, come quickly!

非常重要,请快点来!

I’m on my way.

马上就到。

All the children have brought their pumpkin lanterns to playgroup.

所有的孩子们都把自己的南瓜带到幼儿园来了。

Welcome to the pumpkin competition.

欢迎来到南瓜大赛。

If everyone is here, we will get started.

要是人都到齐了,我们就开始。

Peppa isn’t here. Oh. Where is she?

佩奇还没来,她去哪了?

Miss Rabbit’s rescue helicopter has arrived at Grandpa’s greenhouse.

兔小姐的救援直升机到了爷爷的温室。

So, who needs rescuing?

那么,是谁需要救援?

My pumpkin!

我的南瓜!

We have to get it to the playgroup in time for the competition.

我们得及时把它送到幼儿园参加南瓜大赛。

OK.

好的。

Hop aboard!

一起上来吧!

Next stop, the playgroup.

下一站,幼儿园。

I think we will have to start without Peppa.

我想我们开始吧,不等佩琪了。

It won’t be fun without Peppa.

没有佩奇真没劲。

The prize for the best pumpkin grown from seed goes to Suzy Sheep.

最佳种植南瓜奖颁给小羊苏茜。

That’s me! This is fun.

是我!多有趣呀。

The prize for the best pumpkin bought from a supermarket goes to Pedro Pony.

最佳超市南瓜奖颁给小马佩德罗。

That’s me!

是我!

The prize for the best plastic pumpkin goes to ...

最佳塑料南瓜奖颁给...

What’s that noise?

什么声音?

Look! What’s that?

! 那是什么?

There’s a light in the sky.

天上有个灯。

It’s a flying pumpkin!

是一个南瓜在飞!

It’s Peppa’s Pumpkin!

是佩奇的南瓜!

Hello! Sorry we’re late.

大家好!抱歉我们来晚了。

Hello, Peppa.

你好,佩奇。

Am I in time for the pumpkin competition?

我赶上南瓜大赛了吗?

Yes, of course.

当然赶上了。

The prize for the best flying pumpkin goes to Peppa Pig.

最佳飞翔南瓜奖颁给小猪佩奇。

Hooray!

太棒了!

This is the best Halloween ever!

这是有史以来最棒的万圣节!

Peppa loves Halloween.

佩奇喜欢万圣节。

Everyone loves Halloween.

大家都喜欢万圣节。

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有