中英双语小猪佩奇学英语ParachuteJump跳伞
(2020-04-03 10:36:29)
Parachute
跳伞
It is raining and the school roof is leaking, again.
今天是下雨天,学校屋顶又漏雨了。
Didn’t I fix this roof for you before, Madame Gazelle?
我之前不是帮你修过屋顶了吗,羚羊老师?
Yes, Mr. Bull, but still it goes drippety-drip-drip.
是的,牛先生,但是还是滴滴答答漏雨。
It’s probably a broken roof tile.
可能是屋顶的瓦坏了。
I wonder if it’s this one.
我在想是不是这一片。
Has the dripping stopped?
还漏吗?
No. It’s dripping more.
漏雨。而且更严重了。
Maybe these are the broken tiles.
可能这些瓦都坏了。
Is that any better?
有好点吗?
No, it’s getting worse!
没有,更糟糕了!
Hmm, this is a big hole you’ve got here.
现在这里有一个大洞。
It’s going to cost a lot of money to fix.
要修要花很多钱的。
Oh,dear.
天哪。
Where shall we get the money to mend the school roof this time?
这回我们去哪搞到钱来修学校屋顶呢?
My daddy did a parachute jump for charity.
我爸爸参加过一次慈善跳伞。
He floated down and made lots of money.
他缓缓降落下来,筹了一大笔钱。
Hooray!
太棒了!
Good idea, Pedro.
好主意,佩德罗。
Hands up who thinks their mommy or daddy would like to do a parachute jump?
谁觉得自己的爸爸妈妈愿意跳伞的,请举手?
My mommy! My mommy! My daddy! My daddy!
我妈妈!我妈妈!我爸爸!我爸爸!
We need just one.
我们只需要一位。
Peppa and George have arrived back home.
佩奇和乔治回到了家。
Mommy, the school roof is leaking, again.
妈妈,学校屋顶又漏雨了。
Is it, darling?
宝贝,是吗?
Yes.
是的。
Madame Gazelle says it needs a lot of money to mend.
羚羊老师说要修理需要一大笔钱。
Yes, yes, I’m sure it does.
是的,是的,我看也是。
She asked if somebody’s mommy or daddy would jump out of an aeroplane.
她问有没有人的爸爸或者妈妈可以去跳个伞。
Oh, I hope you didn’t say Daddy would do it, Peppa.
但愿你没说爸爸可以,佩奇。
You know he dosn’t like heights.
你知道他有点恐高的。
But you didn’t mind heights. Do you ,mommy?
但是您不恐高,对吧,妈妈。
I’m fine with heights. Good.
我不恐高。太好了。
Thank you. Mommy Pig for agreeing to jump from an aeroplane.
谢谢. 猪妈妈同意去跳伞了。
What ?
什么?
But I’ve never done it before. You’ll be fine.
但我从来没跳过。你可以的。
Remember, it is for the children.
记住,都是为了孩子。
Oh, in that case, of course, I’ll do it.
这样的话,我当然愿意。
Hooray for Mommy Pig!
为猪妈妈欢呼!
It is the day of Mommy Pig’s parachute jump.
今天猪妈妈要跳伞了。
I’m still not sure I really want to do that.
我还是有点犹豫要不要跳。
It’s all in a good cause, Mommy Pig.
都是慈善啊,猪妈妈。
But I don’t know how to jump out of an aeroplane.
但是我不会跳伞。
Don’t worry, you’ll get lots of training first.
别担心,你会受到很多训练的。
Hello, Mommy Pig.
你好,猪妈妈。
Mr. Rabbit is the parachute trainer.
兔先生是跳伞训练师。
This is parachute.
这是你的跳伞包。
It will help you float through the air.After you jump.
它会帮你在天空漂浮,在你跳伞后。
Should I practice that?
我要先练习一下吗?
Practice what? Jumping.
练习什么?跳
Why not?
当然了?
There, you’re a natural.
看,你很有天赋。
Is that it? Yes, you are now fully trained.
就这样吗?是的,你已经训练完毕。
Hooray!
太棒了!
All aboard!
请登机!
I’m still a tiny bit worried about this jump, Daddy Pig.
我对跳伞还是有点担心,猪爸爸。
It’s OK. Mommy Pig, I’ll come up in the plane with you.
没事的,猪妈妈,我陪你一起上飞机。Good luck! Mommy
妈妈祝您好运!
Don’t worry, Mommy Pig.
别担心,猪妈妈。
Remember, you’ve got a parachute.
要记住,你有跳伞包。
Yes, Daddy Pig.
好的,猪爸爸。
Oh, we are a long way from the ground.
噢,我们离地面很高了。
Oh,dear.
噢,糟糕。
Daddy Pig has fallen out of the plane.
猪爸爸从飞机上掉下来了。
There she goes.
她跳下来了。
No, wait, that’s Daddy Pig.
不,等等,那是猪爸爸。
Wait for me, Daddy Pig.
等我,猪爸爸。
Mummy Pig has jumped. She is going to rescue Daddy Pig.
猪妈妈跳了下来。她要去救猪爸爸。
Got you!
抓住你了!
Oh, she’s got him.
她抓住他了。
Hooray!
太好了!
My mommy to the rescue.
我妈妈去救他了。
Thank you for saving me, Mommy Pig.
谢谢你救了我,猪妈妈。
Oh, Daddy Pig, you’re starting to slip.
猪爸爸,你要滑下去了。
Mr. Bull has just finished mending the school roof.
牛先生刚修好学校屋顶。
Lovely job. It’ll last for years.
完美! 应该可以撑好几年。
I can’t hold on.我拉不住了。
Arqh, Daddy!
啊。猪爸爸!
Is Daddy Pig all right?
猪爸爸还好吗?
Oh, I’m fine.
哦,我没事。
Good, because you need to do that parachute jump again.
那太好了,因为你要再跳伞一次。
What?
什么?
To raise the money to fix this new hole in the school roof.
筹钱来修学校屋顶上的这个新洞。
Oh, all right. Hooray for Daddy Pig!
那好吧,为猪爸爸欢呼!

加载中…