中英双语小猪佩奇学英语Peppa’sCircus佩奇的马戏团
(2020-03-20 19:30:36)Peppa’s Circus
佩奇的马戏团
It is a lovely sunny day.
今天是阳光明媚的一天。
Peppa and her friends are visiting Granny and Grandpa Pig.
佩奇和她的小伙伴前来看望猪外公和猪外婆。
What’s that?
那是啥?
Grandpa Pig is putting up a big stripy tent in his garden.
猪外公正在花园里搭建一个大型的条纹帐篷。
It is a circus.
是马戏团。
Grandpa. Can we see the circus?
外公我们能瞧瞧这个马戏团吗?
Circus, Peppa?
什么马戏团?佩奇
There’s no circus here.
这里没有马戏团。
Why have you got a big stripy tent then?
那为何要搭这个巨大的条纹帐篷呢?
This is for Granny Pig’s Garden Party.
这是为猪外婆的花园派对准备的。
What’s a garden party?
什么是花园派对?
It’s where grown-ups stand around talking.
花园派对就是大人们站在一块聊天。
What a waste of a good tent.
那么好看的帐篷真是可惜了。
A circus would be more exciting.
换成马戏团的话会有意思得多。
Why don’t you make your own circus?
你们为何不创建一个自己的马戏团呢?
Yes. We can call it“Peppa’s Circus”.
对呀。就叫做“佩奇的马戏团”。
Have you finished putting up the tent, Grandpa?
外公,帐篷搭好了吗?
The guests will be here soon.
客人很快就要到了。
Granny, we’re doing a circus for your garden party.
外婆,我们成立了马戏团为您的花园派对提供表演。
What a splendid idea!
好主意!
Can we dress up?
我们可以化妆打扮一下吗?
Of course. I’ll get the dressing-up box.
当然可以。我去拿化妆打扮用的盒子。
We can be clowns.
我们可以扮小丑。
And strong men.
还有大力士。
And jugglers.
还有杂耍艺人。
My daddy was in a circus.
我爸爸曾经在马戏团。
Wow. What did he do?
哇。他当时是做什么的?
He sold tickets.
他是卖票的。
Here. You can all find something to wear in the dressing-up box.
来。你们所有人都能在这盒子里找到要穿的。
Peppa has found a top hat.
佩奇找了顶大礼帽。
Danny Dog has found some spotty trunks and a stick on mustache.
小狗丹尼找了条斑点图案运动裤和一个粘贴式胡子。
Pedro has found a clown outfit.
佩德罗找了身小丑服。
Who wants make-up?
谁想要化妆?
Me, please.
我想要,谢谢。
What does everyone want to be?
大家都想要扮演什么呢?
I want to be the clown.
我想要扮演小丑。
But Peppa. Where is your clown costume?
可是佩奇,你的小丑服在哪呢?
Okay. You be the clown.
好吧。你来演小丑。
I want to be the strong man.
我想要扮演大力士。
Okay. Danny. You be the strong man.
好的。丹尼。你来演大力士。
I want to be the juggler.
我想要扮演杂耍艺人。
But I wanted to be that.
可是我也想好了要扮演杂耍艺人。
Okay. You be the juggler.
好吧。你来演杂耍艺人。
Grandpa. I don’t have a job to do.
外公。我没有角色了。
You can be the ringmaster, Peppa.
佩奇你可以扮演马戏团领班。
You’ve got the hat for it.
你可以戴上这顶帽子来演。
What’s the ringmaster?
马戏团领班是什么?
The ringmaster is the boss.
领班就是老板。
Yes. I’ll be the ringmaster.
好耶!那我就来扮演领班。
What do I do?
我需要做什么?
You say“Welcome to my circus.”
你说“欢迎来到我的马戏团。”
See the impossible.
让我们见证奇迹。
The amazing, the incredible feats are getting to.
准备好观看精彩绝伦的表演吧。
Welcome to my circus. It’s got amazing feats.
欢迎来到我的马戏团。这里有很棒的表演。
Granny Pig’s garden party guests are here.
猪外婆花园派对的客人们到了。
Hello, everyone. You’re in for a treat.
各位好。你们今天有眼福了。
The circus has come to town.
马戏团班子来了。
Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to my circus!
女士们,先生们!欢迎来到我的马戏团!
Now. Please be very scared of the amazing Candy Cat.
现在。请做好准备,别吓到了。有请奇妙的小猫凯蒂。
Look at George, Richard and Edmond on tricycles!
有请乔治、理查德和埃德蒙表演三轮车骑行。
Thanks for the clapping.
谢谢各位的掌声。
It’s the strong Danny Dog.
现在有请大力士小狗丹尼。
I was a strong man once. I used to lift tractors.
我曾经也是大力士。我曾经能举起拖拉机。
See Emily Elephant juggle potatoes and eggs.
下面来欣赏大象艾美莉空中抛掷土豆和鸡蛋。
Now. Love to look at Pedro Pony. He’s a clown.
现在很开心请出小马佩德罗!他扮演的是小丑。
Stop laughing. I haven’t done the funny bit yet.
不要笑了。我还没有开始表演好玩的呢。
That was a funny bit.
刚刚那下是好玩的东西。
That’s what I call funny.
我也这么觉得。
Thank you. That is the end of my amazingly impossible circus.
谢谢大家。到此马戏团精彩绝伦的表演正式结束了。
That is the best circus I have ever seen.
这是我见过的最棒的马戏团表演。