加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

中英双语小猪佩奇学英语GrandpaPig'sGreenhouse猪爷爷的温室

(2020-03-18 19:25:03)

Grandpa Pig’s Greenhouse

猪爷爷的温室

Peppa and George are visiting granny and Grandpa Pig.

佩奇和乔治去看猪爷爷和奶奶。

Hello, grandpa.

爷爷好。

Hello Peppa and George.

你们好佩奇和乔治。

George has found a ball.

乔治发现一个球。

Argh! Careful, George.

小心点,乔治。

This is my greenhouse.

这是我的温室。

It is made out of glass which breaks easily.

它是玻璃搭成的,很容易被砸坏的。

Let’s throw this ball out of harm’s away.

我们把球扔远一点。

Oh! Who’s throwing footballs at my greenhouse?

是谁把足球踢到我的温室来了?

People who live in glass houses should not throw footballs.

住在玻璃房的人不该扔足球。

You threw it first. It nearly smashed my greenhouse.

是你先扔的,差点砸坏我的温室。

Call that a greenhouse?

你那也叫温室?

It’s a pile of rotten old windows.

你那就是一堆旧窗户。

It’s good enough for growing tomatoes.

拿来种番茄绰绰有余了。

I’m amazed you can grow anything in that rubbish tip.

我真是佩服你那垃圾堆什么都能种。

I’ll grow more than you do in your fancy glass box.

我要比你的精致玻璃盒种的多。

Grandad Dog and Grandpa Pig are the very best of friends.

狗爷爷和猪爷爷是最好的朋友。

Grandpa?Why is your greenhouse made of glass if glass breaks easily?

爷爷?为什么玻璃容易被砸坏,还用玻璃做温室呢?

Because I grow plants in it. Let me show you.

因为我要种东西,我带你看看。

These plants like sunlight and glass lets the light in.

这些植物喜欢晒太阳,玻璃能让阳光照进来。

This plant smells lovely. Oh, that’s just basil.

这棵植物很好闻。---那是罗勒。

Granny Pig throws the seeds in a pot and it just grows.

猪奶奶随便扔了点种子进去,它就长出来了。

Let me show you something that takes real skill to grow my tomatoes.

我带你看看那些真正考验种植番茄的技能。

They are very small, Grandpa.

它们好小哦,爷爷。

Eat one and tell me what it tastes like.

吃一个告诉我味道如何。

It tastes of......   Nothing.

吃起来...没什么。

Well, they’re not quite ready yet.

它们可能还没熟。

Hello, my little ones Granny Pig says.

你们好,小家伙们。猪奶奶说。 

Could I have some tomatoes, please, Grandpa Pig?

我能摘些番茄吗?猪爷爷

Erm, no. I’m afraid the tomatoes aren’t ready.

不行。恐怕番茄还没熟。

Maybe in a few weeks.

可能还要几周。

But I want to make tomato salad for lunch.

但是我想今天中午做番茄沙拉。

Grandad Dog is growing tomatoes.

狗爷爷也种了番茄。

Yes, may be. Grandad Dog will lend us more.

太好了。也许狗爷爷会借我们一些。

I don’t think we want Grandad Dog’s rusty old tomatoes.

我认为我们不想吃狗爷爷生锈的西红柿。

Oh,! cooey! Grandad Dog.

狗爷爷,您好啊!

Ah, Granny Pig lovely to see you this fine morning.

猪奶奶很高兴今天早上见到你。

Do you have any tomatoes we might borrow? borrow?

我们能借点番茄吗?借?

You can take as many tomatoes as you like.

你想拿多少随便拿。

The tomatoes have done very well this year.

今年的番茄长势喜人。

They look a lot bigger than your tomatoes, Grandpa.

它们看起来比您种的大多了,爷爷。

They may be bigger but that doesn’t mean they’re better.

可能就是看起来大不见得更好吃。

Peppa would you like to taste one?

佩奇你要摘个尝尝吗?

Yes, please.

好的。

Mmm, Yummy.

嗯,太好吃了。

That is the best tomato I have ever tasted ever.

这是我吃过最好吃的番茄了。

How did you grow them. Grandad Dog?

您是怎么种的,狗爷爷?

I didn’t really mean to grow them.

我其实都不算是种。

I just throw some old tomatoes seeds down in the corner.

我只是把老番茄籽丢在角落里。

There,and they grow.

就是那里,它们自己就长了。

Fill your basket. There’s too many for me to eat.

随便摘吧。这么多我也吃不完。

Thank you. We’re going to make a lovely tomato salad.

谢谢您。我们准备做番茄沙拉。

Ah, I know a great recipe for tomato salad lovely.

我知道一个特别棒的番茄沙拉的菜谱。

Can you make it for us?

您能帮我们做一份吗?

The problem is, my recipe needs basil. And I haven’t managed to grow basil.

问题是我的菜谱需要罗勒。但是我没有种出来。

My grandpa has lots of lovely basil.

我爷爷种了很多罗勒。

Really?

真的吗?

Oh, yes.

真的。

Grown heaps of the stuff. Let me show you.

一簇又一簇的。您跟我来。

Very impressive. Tell me, what’s the secret of growing basils?

真厉害,告诉我种罗勒的秘诀。

Well, it’s quite tricky. The first thing you have to do.

其实挺奇妙的。首先你要做...

I throw some seeds in a pot and the basil grows.

我扔了点种子在花盆里,罗勒就长出来了。

You mean it just grows by itself?

你是说它自己就长出来了?

Er...Yes.

是的。

Is it lunchtime yet, granny?

奶奶可以吃午饭了吗?

Oh, my poor darlings. You must be starving.

小可怜,你们一定是饿了。

Let’s make that tomato salad.

我们开始做沙拉。

First, we slice the tomatoes, add a little splash of olive oil,a shake of pepper, a teeny, tiny pinch of salt, and finish the whole thing off with these lovely basil leaves.

首先把番茄切片,加一点橄榄油,撒点胡椒,一点点盐,然后加一点罗勒叶子,大功告成了。

Tuck in, everyone.

尽情吃吧各位。

Marvellous tomatoes. Thanks to my greenhouse.

美味的番茄,多亏了我的温室。

Mmm, beautiful basil.

香醇的罗勒。

Thanks to my greenhouse.

多亏了我的温室。

This is the best tomato salad in the world ever.

这是全世界最好吃的番茄沙拉。

 

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有